Angel Goes Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel's hair swung wildly as her head bobbed up and down enthusiastically. She ran her open palms up and over Jonny's tightly muscled stomach, and relished the feeling of his taut abdominal muscles as her fingers traced the hard, ridged outline of the man's six pack. She traced a route around his body and took a tight grip on Jonny's clenching buttocks, then pulled the groaning man further into her mouth.

'Shit,' Jonny groaned, his teeth clenched and face contorted as he struggled to hold himself in check. 'She's fucking mad for it,' Jonny looked at Phil in desperation. 'I'm going to blow if she doesn't ease up.'

'Hey, ok Angel,' Phil called. 'Let the poor guy go,' he laughed, and Angel immediately allowed Jonny's erection to spring from between her lips.

She laughed and smiled at Phil, once more allowing him to capture her enjoyment. This time the camera recorded Angel's pretty face as she smiled. The image perfectly framed of Jonny's pre cum and Angel's saliva mix, a long, gooey spider's web hanging thickly between the girl's chin and Jonny's cock.

Angel reached up to her chin and scooped the thick strand with her fingers, immediately pushing them into her mouth and licking them clean. She wiped her juice smeared face, and then lay back on the bed to spread her legs wide under Phil's instruction.

'Time for Jonny to give you a lick, babe,' Phil said, and continued to take his pictures as Jonny eagerly settled between Angel's wet thighs.

'Oh yes!' Angel cried with delight when Jonny's tongue flicked across the sensitive tip of her clit. 'Lick me, Jonny... lick me. I'm on fire... I need to come. Come on you beautiful bastard, lick my cunt.'

'That's it babe,' Phil continued his encouragement. 'Get into it, that's good. Let me see it in your face... show me how good he is.'

Phil closed in on Angel's face as the girl screwed up her features in a facsimile of agony; her eyes closed, mouth hanging open as if in a silent scream, and with her face and chest flushed pink with her approaching orgasm.

Jonny lapped at Angel's syrupy opening, the scent of aroused woman causing even him as a professional, to burn with desire and lust. He loved this job, taking pictures of beautiful women and girls, and fucking them too, he couldn't believe his luck. He gently lifted the fold of skin that tried in vain to hide Angel's shy clitoris, tonguing at the sensitive nub of stiff tissue eagerly.

Angel groaned loudly as Jonny transferred his attention to her tingling clit. Her excitement was heightened when the man pushed two of his fingers into her slippery opening and fingered the spongy, wet walls of her cunt. Jonny's fingers were slippery with the juice that was dribbling freely from her body, with the crack between Angel's jerking buttocks slick with the wetness that flowed downwards to stain the sheet beneath her heaving body.

'I'm coming!' Angel shouted, her hips bucking spasmodically as her intense climax washed over her. 'I'm... Fucking... Coming...' she hissed through her gritted teeth as she held Jonny's smeared face against her hot vulva, and more liquid greased his face, chin and cheeks.

Angel bucked and reared frantically as she came, finally quietening down a little as the intensity of her orgasm passed. She had no time to recover however as Jonny moved quickly alongside her on the bed, half rolling her onto her side and snuggling in close behind her body. Jonny and Angel lay on their sides in a spoons position, and Jonny pushed his hard cock insistently against Angel's cute, rounded buttocks. He lifted her upper leg and pushed his erection into the space between Angel's juice soaked thighs. Angel soon realised what was about to happen, and felt her stomach flip over with the thought of the depraved act that soon followed.

'Push your bum back a little,' Phil's command coincided with Angel's realisation, and she quickly acceded to Phil's request.

Jonny rubbed his thick cock along Angel's sopping labia, anointing his stiffness with the lubricant dripping from Angel's centre. When he was satisfied that his blunt cock head was sufficiently wet enough, he introduced the end to the tight ring of Angel's anus.

Angel looked back at Jonny over her shoulder when she felt him pushing against that most intimate part of her body. Their eyes locked and for that moment the world ceased to exist for the couple as Jonny poised on the brink, his cock only a mere shove away from invading Angel's body. Angel gazed into Jonny's blue eyes, the young man keeping his stare fixed upon the girl's face, as he slowly pressed against her tight opening

Angel felt the thrill of her sphincter being forced open by Jonny's insistent penis, and although her body tried to reject the invader, he continued to push the thick head of his cock inside her resisting body. The young girl gulped and swallowed as her arse burned with the shock of being rudely forced to accept this foreign body, and she was just on the verge of begging Jonny to take it out when she suddenly felt his entire length slide deeper inside.

'You Ok?' Jonny asked as he held Angel's hip gently, pausing after feeding the full length of his cock into her anus.

'Y... yes...' she stuttered slightly in reply. 'Just go gentle ...please.' Angel needed a few moments to grow used to the unfamiliar sensation of being filled from behind. Her body responded strangely, accepting and rejecting Jonny's prick simultaneously, and she just needed a little time to relax and to recover slightly.

Jonny bent forwards and lightly kissed Angel's back and neck, licking at her erogenous zones and causing her to purr with the pleasure of it.

''That is so sexy... so dirty,' she murmured when she felt Jonny's lips brushing her neck. 'Kiss me please.' Angel bent her neck and faced Jonny as best she could from her position in front of him He in turn leant as far forward as he could, and used his tongue to lick Angel's as she held her mouth open, her tongue protruding lewdly. The couple kissed passionately for long seconds, their lust for each other evident by the way they seemingly attempted to devour each other.

Phil continued to take picture after picture, ceasing his instructions and allowing Jonny to lead. He knew that Jonny would be professional enough to maintain his concentration, and that the young man would guide the inexperienced model into position for the best angle for the camera's lens.

Jonny began to move slowly against Angel's firm buttocks, pulling his cock a few inches back and allowing Phil to capture the moment of Angel's arse being stretched open by his thick shaft. He then lifted the girl's uppermost leg high, spread her thighs wide, and Phil took frame upon frame of that beautiful view. Angel's pink, exposed cunt pouted wide, juice oozing from it, her clit stiff and aroused, showing herself being buggered from an entirely new perspective.

Jonny moved more urgently now, beginning to fuck Angel properly and the girl moaned huskily at the almost unbearable sensation surging through her colon. It was dully painful, but the sort of paradoxical pain that was on the cusp of pleasure and pain. Angel found that she loved it. She loved the feeling of being filled with cock in such a taboo place. The forbidden aspect of her coupling with Jonny, as well as the myriad feelings his invasion caused, sent her nerves humming which pushed Angel closer to her second climax.

Jonny grunted, holding the girl's hips, his fingers dug into Angel's white skin roughly. He was starting to sweat with the exertion, and beads of perspiration dotted his forehead as he fought his threatening eruption once more.

Angel groaned loudly, and her head lolled forward loosely as she let the sweet pain/ecstasy boil up from her stretched arsehole. She closed her legs together and pushed her hips further back in an effort to take more of Jonny's stiffness into her burning hole

'Fuck... Jonny, fuck me, fuck me in my ass, it's so dirty, I love it.' Angel's obscene words sounded out loud in the room, and caused even Phil's cock to stiffen with the depravity of her language.

'Fucking hell, she's going mad on it,' he muttered to himself, shaking his head in wonder. He'd never seen such abandon in a model before; the girl was having the time of her life, as she thrust her hips back into Jonny desperately. Phil was even tempted to take his cock out of his jeans and forget about the camera. He would love to fuck Angel's pink pussy while his assistant pounded her arse, but the thought of losing his commission from the magazine persuaded him otherwise. He continued to click away at the writhing couple on the bed, his hard cock pressed uncomfortably against the inside of his jeans.

Eventually Angel found herself fully astride Jonny's outstretched thighs, impaled on his fat cock and allowing her full body weight bear down on his cock. It was buried right up to the hilt in her now ravenous arsehole, and Jonny had hold of her legs just behind the knees as he spread her wide open and exposed her sex to the camera even more provocatively than previously. Angel's hair hung back behind her head and brushed against Jonny's face as he fucked into the young girl from below. Angel's knee length boots waved erratically in the air as her legs and feet flailed uncontrollably with the frantic movements Jonny's thrusting produced

Angel had grown fully used to having Jonny's prick inside her. He felt sublime in her well stuffed backside; her vagina clenched madly and dribbled juice in copious volume. Her clit throbbed, almost clamouring for attention, and the excited points of her aroused nipples ached with desire. Angel wasn't aware of every individual sensation her body signalled to her overwhelmed brain, all she knew was that the overall feeling of being pumped up the arse by a lovely, fat cock was fantastic. She was on the verge of her most intense climax of the session and struggled frantically to find that release.

Relief finally came when Jonny reached down to Angel's vulva and rubbed his slick finger tips against the stiffness of her clitoris. It only took a second or two of this treatment to send Angel into a crashing orgasm. The girl moaned loudly as she sobbed and struggled to catch her breath as she came.

'Oh! She cried. 'Oh... ah... ah... I'm coming again.' Her head lolled back and her arms gave way, which caused Angel to fall against Jonny's body below her. She panted and hissed loudly, muscles clenching and convulsing all through her lithe body. 'Oh fuck, that's... so... dirty... I... can't... con... fuck... trol... myself... Oh fuck,' Angel continued to swear and shout as Jonny clung desperately to her wildly bucking hips.

The intensity of the girl's climax and her language was too much for even the professional Jonny, and he could only grunt as his prick began to spurt inside Angel's forbidden tunnel. 'Oh no, I'm going to come,' his words coming too late to stop his onrush of thick semen as it pumped up into Angel's body.

Angel's eyes flew wide open when she felt the first hot spurts splash into her bowels. Her face was a picture of pure satisfaction as she turned her head and looked down at the grunting, sweating man beneath her as his cock continued to spurt its sticky load strongly up into her.

'Give it to me,' she cooed. 'Spunk it into my ass, I can feel it, so hot and dirty.'

Jonny's fingers dug even deeper into Angel's skin as he came, and eventually the couple began to calm.

'Shit,' said Phil in frustration. 'We need the money shot.'

Jonny's impromptu climax had spoilt he expected finale of him spurting his seed to order for the camera. Probably on Angel's face or breasts, but that option was now gone.

'Sorry Phil,' was Jonny's somewhat abashed response from where he lay, trapped beneath Angel's limp body on the bed.

'Get up here, quick,' Phil called to his assistant. 'I'm going to have to be stunt cock!'

Jonny understood immediately, and struggled to free himself from the delicious trap of Angel's body. He quickly picked up Phil's camera, his cock waving wetly at half mast. Angel looked at Phil curiously. She still lay on the bed, her breath returning to normal, and with Jonny's spunk slowly oozing from her burning backside.

'What's going on?' she asked concerned.

'We need a few shots of you and a cock actually coming,' Phil attempted to explain. 'Jonny came too soon,' he threw his assistant a quick sideways look. 'So, do you mind..?' Phil left the obvious question unsaid.

'Are you going to fuck me now?' Angel replied.

'Is it Ok? That's the idea.' Phil looked at Angel questioningly, his commission uppermost in his mind. Of course, coming over Angel's pretty face and perky tits was an absolute dream, but Phil was really focussed on his cash.

'Oh God,' Angel sighed, reluctance evident in her tone. 'I... I don't know.' She looked at Phil and saw his disappointed face. 'Ah, well I guess... I'm still so horny,' she weakened, 'What do you want to do?'

Phil smiled at the girl, 'Thanks babe, there's a bonus for you, I promise.' Phil stripped quickly and moved to Angel on the bed. 'On your hands and knees, baby,' he said, businesslike again. Angel rolled onto her front and lifted herself up on her hands and knees. 'Like this?' she asked.

'Perfect,' Phil replied, moving behind her quickly. He pushed his own stiff prick against Angel's now gooey arsehole and slipped into her slowly.

Angel felt her sphincter being stretched again, and this time enjoyed the sensation of being filled with thick cock now that she had grown accustomed to having her arse filled with it.

Phil pushed further inside Angel, Jonny's thick spunk squelching obscenely as the photographer's cock displaced the younger man's deposit. Spunk trickled thickly from around Phil's shaft, oozing from Angel's arse and plopping onto the sheets between her knees.

Jonny took frame upon frame as Phil began to fuck into Angel, hoping that there would be enough material to use as a cover for his mistimed eruption. I couldn't help myself though, Jonny thought quietly. Angel was such a hot girl; her fucking technique was beyond compare. It was her foul language and the intensity of her climax that had sent Jonny over the edge, professional or not, he would defy any man not to loose his load with a woman like Angel.

Meanwhile on the bed, Phil was crouched behind Angel, his hands on her hips as he fed his long, thick cock deep into Angel's accommodating back passage. Angel pushed her hips back against Phil, the sound of their bodies slapping together was loud in the small room.

'Yes, oh yes,' Angel was sighing. 'Another cock in my ass, I love it.' She turned her head to look at Phil, her eyes heavy with desire yet again. 'Come on, fuck me. Jonny did a great job of making me come; now it's your turn, so fuck my ass with that big cock.'

Angel groaned and lowered her head into the pillow as Phil took up her challenge. He thrust and stuffed his cock deep and hard, and suddenly he too was caught off guard as his seed threatened to spurt prematurely.

Shit, she's good, he thought to himself. I'm going to blow too if I'm not careful. Phil ran his hands up and down the length of Angel's slim back, feeling her taut muscles and firm skin. He savoured the feeling of her trim, athletic body as his palms moved over the widening at Angel's hips, and he finally took a tight hold of her body by gripping her round buttocks firmly. Phil pulled Angel hard against his prick, her tight sphincter gripping the root of his shaft.

Phil fucked into Angel's backside furiously. He was determined to make the little slut climax before he shot his load, but he realised it was a fine line he was treading. His spunk was an insistent ache in his cock, and he knew he was close to losing control, very close to adding his thick, white seed to Jonny's already squelching against his cock.

Phil looked at Angel's fingers as she clawed in ecstasy at the top sheet of the bed. He decided to employ Jonny's trick of tickling the girl's clitoris and was rewarded almost instantly when he fingered her tight little button. Angel gasped and pushed back hard against Phil's belly as she tried to force more of his shaft deeper inside her body.

Angel came violently once more, thrashing and panting dementedly. Phil felt his seed begin to spurt and had to move fast, his hand clasped around his cock tightly in an effort to keep his eruption at bay. He quickly got into a position close to Angel and lifted her contorted face up close to his cock head.

Jonny was on hand to take the shots, and finally Phil pointed his cock straight at Angel's pretty face and let fly. The first thick jets hit her squarely in the face, and the girl instantly opened her eyes when she realised what was happening. She had been lost in the throes of her own climax, but now opened her mouth eagerly so that Phil could spray her tongue with his spunk. Several more jets of hot, thick semen arced viscously onto Angel's tongue and she tried bravely to swallow as much of Phil's spunk as she could manage. Drops of the goo spattered onto Angel's face and upper slopes of her breasts as Phil continued to spurt his lust in gout after thick gout, his hand wanking the final oozing drops from the eye of his cock.

When Phil had fully finished, Jonny took pictures of her smiling, spunk smeared, satisfied face, while Angel laughingly posed for the obscene photos quite happily.

Later that afternoon Angel sat on the train heading back to Vinnie. She had a large check, including bonus in her purse, and although she had showered at the studio she could feel Jonny's spunk continuing to leak from her well used anus as she sat in her seat on the train. She knew that when she got home her knickers would be soaked with the semen that was oozing from her body, and she knew she would confess all to Vinnie. Her hope being that Vinnie would be fucking her in the arse before too long, now that she was an anal fuck fan.

12