Angel in the Night 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

I stepped over her legs and straddled her. I fed my soft cock into her mouth, where she sucked it in and played her tongue over it. There was the strangest sensation of it actually waking up to her attention. When it started to grow in her mouth she looked up at me with satisfaction. She pushed my foreskin back with her teeth and licked around the edge of my helmet. She closed her lips over the head and bobbed slightly. She pushed it out.

"Time to put it where it belongs." She had worked the place where it belonged for the entire time.

I backed down her body and found myself kneeling in the shallows when my cock was at her vagina. She paused her clit-rubbing to spread her lips wider. I pushed up and into her in one easy action. So good inside her, especially feeling her fingers tugging the lips around my shaft. I started thrusting into her, which she thought was good too.

"Oh. Yes. Fuck me Nick. Fuck. Nick. Fuck it's good." She spoke in time to my strokes. He torso rippled in time. "I'm close, so close, ah, ah, aahh, aaAAHH!" Her little hand and my cock brought her orgasm on. Her cunt squeezed my cock. She stared at me with lust in her eyes. I kissed her and kept ramming. My thrusts made her lips jog against mine. She started to wriggle more.

"Oh, oh, oh, not again! Oh Nick, fucking, fuck me... ah, aahh, aahh oh God! FUCK!" Her second orgasm built up and washed over her. Her eyes were closed now and I could see unswallowed spit in her open mouth. My cock sped up in her wet willing cunt. Her skin shone with sweat.

"Fuck, it's AGAIN! Oh Nick you fucking animal, fuck me fuck me fuck faaAAHH! Oh no!" Thien's third orgasm came up faster and grabbed her. Her small breasts heaved on her chest. She had dribbled into the valley between. "You have to come you fucker... getting tender..." she muttered into my mouth as I kissed her again

Her dribble gave me an idea. As I felt my balls rising and my come building up I pulled out of her. I grabbed my cock and worked the slippery wet skin. In a few strokes my thighs tensed and I shot my load onto her breasts. My creamy come spurted over her nipples and mixed with her spit and sweat.

"Lick it," she slurred. I climbed over her again and offered her my cock. She took the head in and ran her tongue around it. I squirted a tiny bit more come into her. She licked my shaft, the head, my still-clenched balls. She smiled her naughty smile at me. I found our towels and stretched them out. We lay down at last, still in the warm sun.

"Oh Nick, beautiful Nick. Fucking amazing fucker Nick. I love you."

"I love you." I stroked her chest and sides. I ran my hand under her thigh - I needed to feel some of her come that I had smeared all around her pussy with my thrusting. Her juices were everywhere. "I can feel the imprint of sticks and leaves on your bum. One leaf's still stuck on." I peeled it off. "You never said what a romantic I was!"

In the tent at night, after another simple, cheerful meal, we lay on our sides staring at each other. I was idly rolling a nipple between my finger and thumb. Thien was rubbing my hip up and down, working up and over my buttock. I felt her fingers in my crack. One finger started circling my anus.

"Your hole is wrinkled."

"Hmmm, sorry! I'm not asking you to do this - but don't stop, it feels nice."

Her hand lifted off briefly, then came back, colder and very slippery.

"Lube? What are you planning? Uhh." She didn't speak, she just pushed into me. A finger wriggled and probed inside my anus. Just as I got used to that, a second finger entered, then a third. "Ahh, this is... surprising." I tried to loosen and open up for her. It felt exciting and odd, being entered and stretched. Part of me wanted more, part wanted to shrink back. I wondered if this was what girls experienced. I was going to find out.

"Now my turn."

"Your turn?"

"Finger me first, then I want your cock in the back door." She got the lube and a condom. "Thuy says use these always. Easier for the girl." Thuy again! Her hard-won experience benefits us once more. Thien got on all fours and faced away rom me. She was wearing white panties,slightly damp from her come.

I pulled the panties off her small round buttocks. Her scent filled the air. The hairs in her cleft were still damp and sticky. Between the hairs I could see her pussy lips looked pink and tender. Above them, her tight little anus waited.

I had rimmed someone only once before. As it happens, it was Thuy, one afternoon at a private picnic she had arranged for us, but where she dropped in. Somehow she had ended up on her back, naked, with Thien holding her legs up to expose her furry cunt and dark hole for my tasting. Later that afternoon, Thien had been rimmed to orgasm by Thuy while I fucked her in that big cunt of hers. I was confused by it all as well.

Thien's hole seemed smaller, but had a similar rough feel to my tongue. I stretched her buttocks wide and pushed my tongue around. She squirmed and sighed with pleasure. Lubed up, I eased a finger in. Inside the hard hole, the surface was much softer. It seemed to offer more space. I eased a second finger in. "Ooohh, gently," whispered Thien. " put another one in." The hole flexed, tightening then loosening as I pushed in.

Thien was rolling her hips back and forth in the air as I gingerly pushed a third finger in. She gasped.

"So big. Let me open a bit. Move them only slightly. In and out. Mmmm, I think I'm ready for you."

"I can't get over you in the tent. You'll have to lie down. Lie on your side." On her side, I moved one leg up towards her chest and stretched her buttocks open. Her anus was open, but still seemed small. I hesitated.

"Nick, I want you to butt-fuck me. Please."

Sheathed and lubed I introduced my cock to her hole and pushed. There was a resistance at first, then the hole opened and my cockhead slid in. It was incredibly tight, with the skin stretched round my rod. Thien gasped.

"You okay, love?"

"I, think so. Don't go any further yet. Now in, real slow."

It was like a delicate medical operation. I gently nudged in, pulled back, nudged in. Thien took deep breaths. "Come soon," she murmured.

Thien was too still. This wasn't right. Still crouched over her, I reached round to stroke her face. Her cheeks were wet with tears.

"Thien my love, what is it?" I was dreading the answer as I eased my cock out and stripped off the condom.

"It hurt," she said in the barest whisper.

My world tilted and started to spin sideways. I felt seasick. My cock had, no, I had hurt my beloved Angel. Tears caused by me. In my dizzy, queasy mind I imagined I saw Thien sliding past, away from me. I had to get a grip. I held her in my arms.

"Oh Thien, Thien love." I brushed her hair and cheeks. She sobbed and shuddered in silence. "Why?" I let slip, while knowing I shouldn't ask.

"For you. For you."

"For me?"

"You were s'posed to like it. I've watched the pornos. Seen the pictures. All those girls taking it up the butt, then the come on their faces..." Thien shuddered again.

"For love. We do what we do for love. We love each other, we care for each other." I gently rolled her round so she was facing me. "We do what WE want, not what some made-up porno wants. If you want come on your face, I'll do it, but really it doesn't feel to me like I'm respecting you enough. Look, look at most of the models - and don't forget they are models: they're shaved. That's not for me. I love you natural and hairy. Please stay hairy for me!."

Thien's sobs were easing. I kissed her forehead as I held her tight.

"You love this outdoors stuff. It excites me, the public stuff terrifies me too. But WE choose it, not some porno."

Thien's breathing was nearly back to normal.

"We don't do anal. I do like you having a play with me, so go right ahead if you like with that. But inside you... we don't, unless you know you really want it."

We lay in silence, she a little curled-up creature in my arms. It was so long, I wondered if she'd fallen asleep.

"Nick?"

"My Angel."

"I think I love you even more."

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers
12