Angel In The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

We were into our third summer when the inevitable happened – we got caught. We were at one of the three parks late one morning. This particular park had a rather dense growth of low lying bushes off the walking trail. We had discovered that, but pushing through the bushes, there was a beautiful little shaded clearing with the backside protected by a thick growth of pine saplings. By clearing away pine cones and limbs that always dropped into the clearing, it made a great place to fuck with abandon while still enjoying the outdoors.

This day, Thurman dropped Angel and I off and went to take care of a tire that had sprung a leak. Angel carried a blanket that would make the ground a little softer. In a few minutes' walking, we were at the spot where we climbed through and Angel preceded me while I looked around for watchers. There were a few people in the park but none were paying attention to us nor were particularly close, so I turned and followed her in to the clearing.

Angel had already picked up an area and spread the blanket and was in the process of doffing her skirt and blouse, the only clothes she wore other than her shoes. While she was settling onto the blanket, I skimmed out of my clothes and dropped between her legs, my cock already hard and throbbing. I plunged into her wetness and fucked her hard and fast, until we both had a very satisfying climax. Angel had always been one to express her orgasms verbally but she tried valiantly to suppress those comments when we were outdoors.

With me laying on my back, Angel used her mouth to insure that I stayed up and hard and then she climbed on top of me. This had become enough of a routine for us that we both knew what we'd be doing next. She lowered herself around me and then leaned forward to let me suckle from her hanging hooters. I was so engrossed in my actions that I was startled by the voice.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Yanking Angel's tits to one side, I looked up in the direction of the voice. Oh, my God! There stood a pair of shiny black shoes ... topped by dark blue pants ... a lighter blue shirt ... and a shiny gold shield. Angel had jumped at the voice but made no move to get up – he had his left hand in the middle of her back. His right hand held his nightstick; no way was I a match for him physically. I sighed with regret.

I watched as the officer squatted beside us. When his hand began roving over Angel's back, I wondered if there might be an "out."

"Mm, that's nice, isn't it?" he said rather dreamily.

"Yeah, it is, officer. Maybe you should try some."

"Oh, it looks like the little lady is being pretty well serviced."

Angel gave him an angelic smile, "There's enough for two. Are you man enough?"

He stood and laughed. "Now there's a challenge." He pulled his belt open and stepped out of the blue pants. His erection popped through the fly of his boxers.

I handed up the tube of lubricant that Thurman had left me. He took it and began to apply it to himself and then worked it into Angel's anus. He slipped in behind Angel and dropped to his knees.

I pulled Angel's mouth down to mine and kissed her just as his cock pierced her anus – I could tell by the way her mouth snapped open. However the pain was gone in a few moments and he began working his cock into her. I felt it following right alongside the big vein in my own cock, as if the separating layer of flesh was not even there. After several minutes, I knew he had bottomed out when our testicles smacked together.

He took time to massage her butt and back and then her tits before he began moving. He was gentle with her but the heat rising in her was palpable and visible. I suspected she had never done this before or, if she had, it had been a long time. When she decided he was moving too slowly, she took control, cranking her body up and down between us. I found the sensation of having another cock pressed against mine inside the same woman to be absolutely mind-blowing. Angel must have too because it took her all of 90 seconds to cum like exploding dynamite. The cop and I followed closely behind, with Angel's muscles gripping and milking both of us.

With the three of us laying on the blanket while we recovered, the officer said, "Wow! That was an experience."

"Since you've participated, you will be letting us go, right?" I asked.

"I don't think so!" he said. "I mean, this is a serious charge, indecent exposure in a public park. I don't think I can let this go just because of two minutes in the little lady."

"No? But you also exposed yourself, officer."

"Well, that's true but if I have to arrest you two, I think my word will carry more weight than yours, don't you think?"

"I don't know about that," I said.

"I do. Now how often do you guys come here?" he wanted to know.

"What makes you think we've been here before?" I asked.

"Because you've got a path through the bushes," he replied

"Usually one time a week," Angel answered.

"Okay, that's good. Here's what I'm going to do. If you agree to let me join the fun once a week, then we'll say we're even. Otherwise I might have to consider taking you two in."

Angel grinned lustfully, "That sounds like a bargain. We'll do it."

Thus did Officer Paul Martin become part of our little circle.

We've found some new places where we can fuck outdoors, one by a little lake so deep in the woods of a larger park that we have never seen anyone near there. Still every week, Paul joins us in the little clearing for a double team of Angel. Thurman has no problem with the new player because Angel loves getting fucked by two cocks at the same time. He's spent hours taking pictures of our two members shafting his wife's nearby holes.

I guess my story shows that blackmail is not always a bad thing. And as far as exhibitionism goes, well, sometimes you find an angel in the park.

The end.

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12