Angel Likes Skinamax

Story Info
Two friends get drunk and get naked.
810 words
3.57
52.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing behind the counter on a sunny Friday afternoon. A few customers sat at the bar as the coffee brewed slowly behind me. I was working with Angel, a short curvy Latino girl with dark eyes and golden skin. We worked together a lot at the coffee shop and hung out quite a few times before. We had made plans to hang out this weekend, just the usual stuff, have a few drinks at our favorite spot and stay the night at my apartment.

That Saturday night we went out as we always do. Angel was drinking a bit more than usual and was making some interesting conversation. I could see something in her eyes, something that wasn't usually there. She seemed more playful than normal.

After four or five drinks we walked back to my place. Stumbling through the alleys, we joked and laughed all the way to my front door. We flung ourselves through the door and plopped down onto the couch nearly sitting on each other's laps. I noticed Angel was looking at me in a curious way. It was late and we were drunk and tired.

Angel was flipping through the channels on my TV, while I took off a few layers of clothes to get more comfortable. I stripped down to my white camisole and panties and relaxed on the couch, reclining just a bit.

"This is my favorite channel," Angel giggled suspiciously.

I focused my weary eyes on an image of a man and woman kissing feverishly. It was one of those cheesy, soft-core pornos they show on Cinemax at three in the morning. The action was just getting hot. The woman was unzipping the man's pants and wrapping her lips around his huge cock. I watched as she slid her mouth up and down his cock, over and over again. My pussy was getting hot from watching this woman suck such a monstrous cock. For a moment I had totally forgot that Angel was sitting on the couch next to me.

I looked over at my drunken friend who was slowly rubbing herself through her pants. She looked so enticing I couldn't help but touch her. I unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it over her silky shoulders, exposing her pink lace bra. She touched my face and kissed me with her soft, full lips, gently slipping her tongue into my mouth. Her kiss was so soft and warm, I felt myself getting wet. As she kissed me more, I unbuttoned her pants and slid them down just a little, exposing her innocent pink panties. I slipped my hand down the front of the lace thong and felt her soft trimmed bush. My hand slid down a little deeper to her silky, wet pussy. I slowly explored her pussy with my fingers, slipping them in and out and rubbing all around.

"Oh, yes," she moaned in one quick breath.

Hearing her excitement made me shiver, so I slipped her pants and panties off in one quick motion. As she sat on my couch, wearing only her bra, I got down on my knees in front of her. I spread her legs and then parted her soft, pink folds with my tongue. I reached my free hand down my panties and began furiously rubbing my clit. Angel was so wet; her pussy was creamy and smooth. I licked her clit in little circles and slowly slipped my finger deep into her dark, warm, hole. I let my tongue and fingers explore every inch of her slippery pussy.

"Oh Bunny, please make me cum," cried Angel!

I wanted to make her cum so badly. My fingers were probing deep inside her pussy as she squealed and wiggled with delight. I was licking her pussy so fast, my head was spinning. Her cum was oozing onto my fingers and slowly dripping down her ass. We were both so hot and wet. I could hear the woman on TV moaning as I started to cum. my pussy was throbbing as I cooed with pleasure. I had to make Angel cum now.

"Cum for me you little bitch," I screamed at her as sucked her clit into my mouth!

Her pussy was so hot, I knew she was gonna cum soon. Angel's body was quivering and I knew she couldn't hold out much longer. She began to moan as I licked her dripping wet pussy faster and faster. My fingers were covered in her silky cum as her pussy started to squeeze and pulsate.

"Oh, god! Oh, yes," she whimpered as she came.

I sighed with relief. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. I had never satisfied a woman before. My jaw was sore and my body was shaking. I looked up at her from my position on the floor and we both began to laugh.