Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned she walked directly to the discarded Levi shorts and bent over from the waist to pick them up. As she did her legs parted slightly and afforded me an incomparable view of her body spread open from tailbone to bellybutton. Not since Helen had performed so audaciously at the bar had I witnessed such an uninhibited display. It was a shame that I couldn’t give her the standing ovation that she deserved.

Still bent over she suddenly turned her head and noticed me staring intently at her open crotch. With an exaggerated motion she began to wiggle her ass at me in the most obscene way. Suddenly the illusion of intimacy disappeared and in its place was the almost stereotyped image of yet another nude dancer at a yet another seedy strip club waiting for yet another five-dollar bill to be given for services rendered. Then, to add insult to injury, she then turned and pulled open her shirt to show her skin-covered silicones.

I gave her credit for trying, but trying and succeeding are two different things. In this case they were almost antithetical. She was trying to turn me on, to demonstrate her ability to please. Instead, her performance seemed tacky, not erotic. Maybe someone other than me would have been impressed with her coochy-coochy style, or maybe another girl could have coochy-coo her way into my fantasies, or given a different state of mind, a different place and time, a different mood I might have found her coochy-cooing erotic. I don’t know. All I can say is that it wasn’t.

“It’s awfully hot in here,” she said once she realized she no longer had my undivided attention, “Do you happen to have a fan that you can plug into the wall?” I went upstairs to the bedroom closet where the fan was packed away. By the time I returned carrying the fan with one hand and the cord with the other I noticed she had removed her shirt was now lying on the couch completely naked with her legs spread wide open. I plugged the fan into the nearest socket and pointed it in her direction.

“Oh, that feels so good,” she said as she let the fan blow over her body. “Let me cool off for a few minutes and then you can fuck me.”

Oops! I had made a slight miscalculation.

“Uh, you didn’t need to have sex with anyone, remember? You don’t have to have sex with me either.”

“But I want to. Right now I need to be fucked. I want to feel dirty and used. I want to feel your stiff dick squirting cum in my pussy,”

Now THOSE were four sentences that I had never heard used all together at one time. It was like something you might read at Literotica.com. Even Ellie hadn’t been that verbally vulgar. Ellie would have simply asked ‘Want to fuck?’ and skipped all the poor poetry that made Karen’s recital so hilarious. There had been times in the past when I would have given anything to hear those words from the right girl. Now that I had lost the ability to get an erection I was hearing them at the wrong time, and with the wrong girl. Damn! Is there no justice in this world?

“Well, there’s a little problem here,” I said as tactfully as I could under the circumstances. “It seems that the river is dry.”

She just looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. It was obvious that my attempt at a euphemism went over her head.

“You mean you don’t want to fuck me?” My turning her down was as foreign to me as hearing a rejection probably was to her. It was definitely a first for me and judging by her surprise probably a first for her as well.

“I can’t,” I said helplessly.

“Are you gay?”

I almost laughed. “No, I’m not gay. It’s just that I’m getting to that age when things don’t work the same way as they do with younger men. I have a slight case of emphysema and the medication I take makes me impotent.” I told it as a lie, but Steroids have some really grotesque side effects, one of which concerns dick size. I was impotent BEFORE taking steroids so I had no way of knowing whether my current 2” flaccid monster would or would not be capable of copulation had it not been useless when it was still normal sized.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” she said as she put her legs together again and covered her crotch area with one of the two large throw pillows that decorated the couch. “If I’d known I wouldn’t have acted this way. You really can’t get it up anymore?

“Bingo”

“Can’t you just stop taking your medicine?”

I had to pause at that one. “I suppose I could,“ I said, “if I wanted to die.”

It was now her turn to be silent for a while. Finally she said, “Can I ask you some personal questions?”


“Sure. Go ahead.”

“If you’re so afraid of dying, then why do you keep smoking?”

“Next question, “ I said a little to quickly. A personal question was one thing, but an insulting question was quite another.

“OK, then how about this? If you can’t get it up anymore, why advertise for nude models? It seems to me you wouldn’t want to be reminded of what you can’t have.”

“Well, my mind is still active. I still like to look at women, if you know what I mean. Just because I can’t ‘get it up’ anymore doesn’t mean I don’t think about it.”

“But why did you want me to dress up in that outfit and go to the bookstore with you? What is it about having strangers see that’s so important?”

“Probably for the same reason you enjoy being tied up and punished. My fantasies are mine just like your fantasies are yours. I like it when women reveal themselves in certain ways when they know that someone is watching. It goes deeper than that, of course, but it’s way too hard to describe. I’ve got enough money to hire someone like you who will indulge me so why not enjoy my kinkiness while I still can?”

There was a pregnant pause for a few seconds while we both thought of what to say next. Finally I broke the silence.

“May I ask YOU a few personal questions now?”

“Of course.”

I lit a cigarette and after exhaling I asked, “Have you ever had a dream where you were in a room full of strangers and everyone was wearing clothes except you?”

“Occasionally. Are you saying that you want me to model that way for you? You want me to be naked in front of a lot of people who are dressed?”

“Would you object to that?” She was quite for a few moments and I was afraid I had lost her. It’s one thing to suggest what you want and quite another to get into the specifics.

“I don’t think I’d mind if it was just nudity. When I was posing for the art class I was the only one naked and it didn’t bother me all that much.”

“It’s not just nudity in front of others that I’m looking for. It’s being flirtatious, showing yourself off without necessarily letting them know you’re doing it on purpose, learning to improvise when presented with a situation where its possible to show off yet not make a complete ass of yourself. I’ve got a whole list of things I want to tape and perhaps it’s best if I describe some of them to you. I don’t want to hire you and then find you’re not right for the job and the quit half way through.

“If you offer me job and I accept it I promise not to quit on you,” she said in a much too confident manner. How could she make that statement unless I told her of the things on my list?

“I have a friend that has a boat that he docks at the marina in Newport Beach. If I were to buy you the smallest bikini I could find, would you agree to wear it on a trip to Catalina? If I asked you to sunbathe nude on the deck while we were getting there would you do it? Would you run into the cabin and hide if another boat passed us on the way or would you say to hell with it and stay as you were? Would you wear that same tiny bikini to a public beach? Knowing full well that the waves would probably pull the bottoms down would you go in the water? And if the answer were yes, would you hold onto the sides to prevent that from happening or would you pull them back after the wave hit? Would you allow me to tape you flashing other cars we passed on the freeway? How about stripping down to nothing on a freeway overpass where numerous cars could observe you yet be powerless to do anything about it. How about walking down Hollywood Boulevard, dressed of course, but wearing a short flimsy skirt with no panties? You wouldn’t necessarily be showing anything off, but the danger would always be there if the slightest breeze came up or you stopped to sit down somewhere to rest or to eat. And how about shopping malls? Would you wear that same flimsy skirt that wore along Hollywood Blvd. into the mall and then stand next to the railing on the second level while I stood on the main floor and video taped the view from below? You’d pretend not to notice that I was pointing the camera, of course, but it’s only obvious that some shoppers would look up out of curiosity to see what I was taping?”

I could go on and on, of course, but I think you see the dilemma I’m faced with. On the one hand you completed the assignment at the bookstore, you have an incredibly sexy body, and you didn’t have any reservations at all about taking off your clothes when I asked. The other hand tells me that you were embarrassed by going to the bookstore, you were embarrassed by the thought of being in front of a drapeless window, and you were embarrassed by some of the things I asked regarding your personal life.”

“If you hire me I’ll do anything you ask me to do.”

“Anything?”

“Yes, anything.”

“That’s a good enough answer for now.” I looked at my watch and noticed that it was after twelve thirty. “Shit! You’ve got to get dressed.. The girl I’m interviewing next will be here soon. I’ve got one more after her and then I’ll call you and let you know if you’ve got the job.”

“When?”

“By late tomorrow afternoon. Wednesday morning at the absolute latest.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

She was dressed and gone in five minutes. Unexpectedly she has kissed me on the cheek as she left.

It wasn’t until later that I remembered that I hadn’t paid her the $100 I owed her.

TO BE CONTINUED