Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I guarantee that this shoot won’t be anything like that,” I said once I could speak the words without tripping over my tongue. “I’m only hiring one model so it will only be me, the girl I choose, and the camera. I would say that the explicitness level might fall somewhere between Playboy and Penthouse on a few occasions, but the majority of it will simply be T and A.” I wasn’t positive I knew what T and A stood for, but my assumption that it stood for tits and ass must have been correct since she didn’t say anything and she didn’t laugh. I was tempted to divulge the nature of my ‘kink’ and get it out of the way there and then, but I decided to wait until after I had seen her naked. It’s one thing to pose for a photographer in the privacy of a home or a studio and quite another to pose on city streets and public beaches and I didn’t want to kill the golden goose before seeing its egg, if you know what I mean.

I debated for a few seconds on what question to ask next and then baldy said “Would you mind disrobing now?”

“Actually I was looking forward to it,” she answered. She stood again and then reached under her sweater and slowly pulled the sweatpants down and let them fall to the floor. The sweater was long enough that it kept her concealed the whole time and I couldn’t see anything except her long, well tanned legs. Facing me she smiled as she bent from the waist and picked up the sweatpants which caused the sweater to rise over her hips. Had I been standing behind her I would have known whether she had worn panties or not, but as yet I had seen absolutely nothing. Her goodies were miraculously still hidden.

She folded her sweatpants and laid them on the arm of the sofa. “Do you wasn’t me to be seated when I lift up the sweater or would rather have me standing?” Before I could answer she continued. “I mean, do you want me to turn so you can see my ass first? Do you want me to be bold and just pull it off? Perhaps you’d like a little tease?”

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. I waited to see what she would do. She smiled back and then laid down on the sofa, her face resting on the pillow next to the armrest.
She turned her body to face me and then raised her knee up to her chest. When it was as high as it would go she turned toward me and began playing with the fringe on the bottom of her sweater, teasing me in a way that words can’t adequately describe. Little by little the sweater was raised until I could plainly see that she wasn’t wearing underwear, but with her leg cocked in front of her pubic area and her ass facing the back of the sofa there was precious little to be seen except soft, tanned, erotic skin. Her smiling, seemingly hungry eyes never left mine and she never once blinked.

She kept slipping the sweater higher and higher until it reached her breasts. She managed to slip an arm out of the sweater without exposing anything other than just skin and once it was freed she modestly covered her nipples with the other arm before she turned her upper body my way. She laid there completely naked and I still had not seen a crack or a crevice, or a hint of hair or pointy pink things. It had taken talent on her part and I wondered how many other times she had performed this same thing for other on-the-edge-of-their seat photographers. She had made no mistakes. Now, with her sweater off and completely nude, she used her spare arm to untie the ribbon that kept her pony tail in place. Once free she shook her head and let the hair fall wherever it wanted.

I assumed she was through with her teasing, but I was wrong. She brought her bent knee up even further and then reached down and unclamped her ankle bracelet. The leg nearest me was bent and her knee was almost to her face while the other was still as straight as an arrow. I knew instinctively that the entire area between her legs must be complete spread open to an almost, if not actual, obscene level. It was frustrating to be so close and yet still not seen a single glimpse of anything other than bare skin.

“I’m completely naked now,” she said in a soft, guttural, almost raspy voice. As she said this she let the bracelet drop from her hand and let it fall to the carpet. . She gave her head another shake, rearranging the wild hair so it fell across part of her face and draped from her shoulder. “Like my hair?” she whispered softly.

“Oh, yes,” I said almost in a trance. Even as I mouthed the words I knew it sounded lame.

“I have more,” she said in that same throaty voice. “Would you like to see the rest of it?”

When I nodded she placed her hand underneath her body and then turned to face me. Her tits came into view first and I stared at them as intently as a kid would when seeing a pair for the first time. Her lumpy sweater had given no hint to their perfect form. They were both large enough and small enough to be pleasing to every taste. I already knew for certain they were her best feature and I still had not seen the rest.

A teasing act is only successful for as long as it continues to progress, and she was wise enough to know it. Before she had turned she had carefully covered the lips of her pussy with her hand, but either knowingly or unknowingly it afforded me the view of the fine, short blonde hairs that grew around them. She didn’t appear to be shaved anywhere, but being a natural blonde made the effect much the same. With her lips still safely covered and out of view she began casually, almost unconsciously, stroking the soft curls with her remaining fingers. She was looking down at her hand as she gradually began spreading her legs apart.

Finally, agonizingly slow, she began moving her hands upward, her inner fingers tracing the course of her labia, her outer fingers concealing the soft petals from view. Spread as open as she was she must have felt the sensation of pressure and the ever so slight friction it caused as her hand and fingers rubbed their way upward. She didn’t allow her fingers to do anything other than lightly brush against her inner skin, but it gave the impression of masturbation nonetheless. Even as soft a stroking as she was giving herself must have a feel to it, and I could sense her excitement as she continued to move her hand higher and higher.

Finally the reached the apex of the V. She couldn’t raise her hand any higher without exposing everything. It paused only momentarily, or perhaps it was only in my mind and it never paused at all, but I was rewarded for my patience. The lips were peeled back and I could feast my eyes on the hairless pink wetness that was her cunt. I slumped forward, my elbows on my knees and my chin resting on clasped hands; and stared directly at the bald bull’s-eye between her legs. She didn’t seem to mind my stare in the least. Instead she removed her hand completely and then brought her knees up and placed her feet on the couch, one on each side of her body. She was as wide open as before, and as she leaned back to rest her body against the rough fabric of the couch her cheeks opened and I could almost see her asshole. She was giggling when she finally said, “God I love being naked again.”

She let me stare into her nude body few a few moments before standing. She approached my chair and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips and her legs partially spread. Without a word from me she began to turn. Once she was facing away from me then bend forward and gave me an unobstructed view of the entire area between her legs. Her asshole peeked out at me for the first time and I could swear that she contracted her muscles and made it ‘wink’ at me. When she turned and faced me again she was smiling.

Now that she was completely naked she seemed far more beautiful than I had at first thought. Her eagerness to strip and the total immodesty she exhibited when she had turned and bent over more than impressed me. She was truly a sexy woman and it was obvious she loved being erotic. She was as free with her body as Ellie had been yet she looked as innocent as Helen. The combination of those qualities was more than I had ever hoped to find.

“You seem to be enjoying your nudity,” I said as I lowered my eyes and stared unabashedly at her cunt, “and that’s very important to the project that we’ll be working on. Obviously you won’t be required to be nude in all situations, but when it’s required it’s definitely in your favor that you enjoy yourself. There’s nothing worse than having to encourage a model who you know is embarrassed by her nudity.”

“You have nothing to worry about in that regard,” she answered with that same infectious laughter that she had first exhibited at the door. “Sometimes I have a hard time keeping my clothes on. To me it’s liberating. I rarely wear clothes if I don’t have to.”

This was too good to be true. Despite the bumpy start she had managed to turn the interview around to her favor and I found myself already thinking of her as my final choice. The true test, of course, would be when I took her to the bookstore, but as far as I was concerned all she had to do was simply complete it. Karen’s boiling kettle had been moved to the back of the stove and Angel’s frying pan was now sizzling on the front burner.

“So, what kind of a project are we going to be working on?” she asked. “Your advertisement said that it was non pornographic, yet that magazine seems to indicate otherwise.”

That damn magazine again, I thought. Sometimes it’s a good idea to lie and hope you get away with and other times when it’s best to just tell the truth and set the record straight. This time I decided to tell the whole truth.

“I’m sorry you had to see that magazine,” I began. “It was unintentionally left here by Karen, the girl that interviewed with me this morning, just as I said. What I purposely omitted was exactly how she came about having it in her possession in the first place. I hope it didn’t offend you in any way.”

I paused momentarily, not only to catch my breath but also to think of just the right way to segue into telling her what the ‘project’ was all about. It was during this brief pause that Angel interrupted by saying “Oh, I wasn’t offended by the magazine. I’ve seen a lot of hard core pornography in my life and most of it I enjoyed. I’ve never done any of it, unless you count the spread I did for Hustler, but I certainly don’t have any moral objections to the one’s who pose for it or the one’s who enjoy looking at it. I was only curious because of what your ad said. What is this ‘exercise’ you talk about anyway?”

“I tell each girl that if they complete the entire interview, including what I call the ‘exercise’, I’ll pay them $100 whether they are eventually selected or not. Two of the three, including this morning’s candidate, did everything I asked and received their money. The other girl had no objection to stripping down in here, but she refused to do the ‘exercise’ portion. I thanked her for her time and she went home. If it’s a concern, I plan on paying whoever I select $500 a day for twenty days work.”

“500$ for twenty days? That’s $10,000! The one that walked away, was she independently wealthy or was she fucking crazy? Tell me, what do I need to do and when do we do it?”

I couldn’t help but smile at her enthusiasm. Just as a lark I added, “And you’re not even counting the $100 bonus for today or that I’ll be picking up the tab for all the expenses.
There’s a slight drawback involved, but I think you’ll agree a perk that shall remain unnamed offsets it. The drawback is that I’m paying for all of this out of my own pocket and not out of any company payroll. There are no health benefits, no retirement fund, no paid sick days, and no automatic deduction from your daily paycheck to help you pay your Federal and State Income taxes.” I smiled as I waited for her to figure out what the perk was. I wanted to see if she was smart as she was sexy.

“And since there’s no record of you paying me the money there’s no reason for me to report it as income,” she said without missing a beat. “This is going to be fucking awesome!”

**********

I left the room at that point and when I returned I handed her the pair of cutoffs and Helen’s shirt. “Put these on,” I said. “I hope that you don’t mind, but Karen wore them earlier and I haven’t had an opportunity to wash them. I suppose I could find something else for you to wear, but up to now this if what they’ve all worn. She looked carefully at the crotch area of the shorts and then shrugged her shoulders saying “I don’t mind wearing them. They don’t appear to be wet.” She flashed another one of her smiles and then stepped into them.

“When you put the shirt on tuck it loosely into the shorts but keep it unbuttoned all the way down.”

She did as she was told and when she finished I pointed to the mirror. She looked into it and when she saw the reflection her grin to change into a huge smile. “I absolutely love it,” she said as she gyrated her hips back and forth in front of it, facing one direction and then another. “It makes me look so adorably sluttish.” She ran her hands all around the shorts, pulling them up and then down again, adjusting the seam that held the two cut away pant legs together to one side and then the other as if trying to picture what she would look like to others. She seemed to be in her own narcissistic dream world as she posed this way and that, checking herself in the mirror with each new pose. She played with the open blouse and intentional made sure she knew exactly which movements would expose her tits and which movements wouldn’t. She pulled the seam, which was actually nothing more than a sliver of denim, tightly between her legs and watched from the front as it wedged its way between her pink pussy lips and then repeated the process by pulling it up into the crack of her ass, and then bent over to see if it was wide enough to shield her asshole from view. All the while I stood beside her watching lustfully while she went through the entire process. We conversed throughout and she showed absolutely no shame or timidity in any of the poses she stuck, even the most daring, and her comments and questions were far more explicit than I dared mine to be. Unlike Karen, I couldn’t imagine her being embarrassed by anything I might ask her to do.

“I’m assuming that we will be taking a trip somewhere, right? These ridiculously sexy clothes and the presence of that magazine indicate that you’re probably going to take me to an adult bookstore somewhere nearby and let everyone see me dressed like this. Am I right?”

It took me a few moments to get up the courage to say what I said next. “Yes, you’re right. I’ve loved those times when I’ve been lucky enough to see a beautiful woman like you dressed provocatively like this in public. Some of them have gone about their business as if they weren’t aware of how they sexy they looked, and others have acted like little school children who were doing something naughty. Some were professionals, I suppose, but I never knew for sure. Each time I’ve seen one of these women I’ve wondered what they were like and what they were thinking. I never talked to any of them, at least not about that, but I’ve always been curious. I’m going to give you fifty dollars to go into the store and buy whatever you want. To pass the assignment you have to spend at least fifteen minutes in the store. Once you have completed the fifteen minutes and purchased what you want the assignment is over and I give you the $100 dollars. Do you think you can do that?”

“Where’s you car?” was all she said in response.

**********

I parked in back of the bookstore like I had done with Karen. I reached into my pocket and handed Angel two twenties and a ten which she folded and stuffed into the front pocket of her shorts, then I lit a cigarette and told her to return when her fifteen minutes had passed. She opened the car door and unashamedly walked toward the store’s entrance. She was just about ready to open the door when I saw her hesitate. She stood motionless for a moment, and then unexpectedly turned and walked back to the car. My hopes sank. I was hoping she wasn’t going to change her mind. She had seemed so confident, so eager, and I was suddenly was perplexed and disappointed.

“Don’t tell me you’re having a change of heart,” I said and she opened the car door and sat down again.

“Of course not,” she replied, “but I was just thinking about what you said earlier. You said that you liked to watch women dressed like this and to be honest with you I enjoy being watched. I guess you could say you finally HAVE talked to one of those women. I’m exhibitionistic at heart and one of the main reasons I answered the ad was to have good excuse for getting naked. Sometimes it scares the shit out of me when I think of some of the things I’ve done, but I still can’t seem to resist doing them. I think it’s actually the fear that makes it so fun. It’s like having a jolt of adrenaline shoot through your body. People can get addicted to adrenaline, you know. Right now I’m terrified about going in there dressed like this, yet at the same time I’m ready to cum just out of anticipation.” She paused for a moment and then asked, “Does that make any sense to you? If you don’t mind I’ll have a cigarette first and give my poor heart a chance to stop beating so fast. Why can’t people like you and I just be normal like everyone else?”

“Karen said something along the same line,” I said as I reached into my shirt pocket and handed her the pack. “She even wanted me to put my hand on her heart so I could feel it beating.”

“And did you?”

“I really didn’t have any say in the matter. She grabbed my hand and put it there before she had even finished the sentence.”

Before I could stop her, Angel pulled her blouse open and grabbed my hand. “I always rise to the level of my competition,” she said as she pressed the palm of my hand on the soft warm flesh above her heart. I could feel the stiffness of her nipple as it lodged itself between two of my fingers. Without thinking I squeezed them together and rolled the pink protuberance back and forth. Suddenly it dawned on me what liberties I was taking and I pulled my hand away in embarrassment. As I did I saw the smile on Angel’s face slowly change into a question mark.

“I’m sorry you took what I said as a suggestion,” I told her. “It wasn’t my intent to cop a feel.”

“You don’t need to apologize. I put your hand there so you could feel how hard my heart was beating, nothing more. The pleasure I got from you feeling my nipple was only a side issue.”

“YOU’RE pleasure?”

“Of course. You of all people should know that most models enjoy having their bodies touched and played with. Karen got away with it so why not me?”

At this point my heart was racing as fast as hers. Had I heard her correctly? I was a fifty- eight year old man with emphysema and she was a beautiful, sexy woman. It was one thing for her to strip off her clothes and let me see her naked – I was, after all, paying for the privilege – but to enjoy my touch? It would all stop, of course, once she realized that I really wasn’t a professional photographer and that beyond touching there was nothing else I could do for her.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed movement in the rear view mirror. It was a light blue SUV and it was pulling into the parking place next to us. Angel’s blouse was still completely open and both breasts were hanging out. Without thinking I reached out and chivalrously pulled the two sides together to cover her. I held them that way until the single male driver had parked and entered the bookstore.

“It’s OK,” I told her as I loosened my grip on her blouse, “I don’t think he saw anything.”