Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Freeway's coming up. Sorry but the shows over" she suddenly yelled out of the open window to him. I quickly slowed down and drifted into the left lane and prepared to exit.

"He must be in a hurry to get home," she said as he waved at her as we enter the on ramp to the freeway and continued going straight. "I thought sure he was going to get on the freeway with us."

Because of the difference in size between the two vehicles, I had never actually saw the man's face other than a quick glance or two in my rear view mirror, so Angel took it upon herself to describe him as best she could. For the better part of five minutes – longer perhaps than the entire episode had lasted – she went into great detail as to what he was wearing, the color of his eyes and hair, the look on his face when he first realized she was naked, how he reacted when she said her first words to him and when she first raised up and let him see her pussy, and finally the disappointment that he had experienced when she told him we were getting on the freeway.

When she was finished talking I couldn't think of anything she could have left out.

**********

The rest of the ride home was anticlimactic (no pun intended). Angel was animated and happy and I was quietly dealing with all the things that had happened. She stayed naked for the duration of the drive but as much as it disappointed me she did not resume masturbating. I suppose I could have suggested it, but that just wasn't my style. Or was it perhaps that I didn't know how to ask

We passed quite a few cars and quite a few cars passed us but no one on the freeway seemed to notice her. Perhaps the reason they didn't was because of my driving. The adventure with the Explorer was still fresh in my mind, and while I had enjoyed it I was not up to trying it again. Like before I made a point of watching for approaching cars and I varied my speed to avoid detection, but after the first few miles I more or less forgot about it. Freeway driving was much safer for this kind of activity than surface streets.

It wasn't until I reached the off ramp that Angel reluctantly got dressed. By the time I approached the house she was as modestly attired as her skimpy clothing would allow. She even had the shirt buttoned half way.

"I would suggest that you wash these cut-offs before they're used again," she said as I pulled into the drive way. "This time they're definitely wet."

To Be Continued...

12