Angel Lost in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers

Her hands felt for my belt and once it was open she hungrily reached for my zipper and pulled it down. Our lips were still assaulting each other and the passion of her kisses far exceeded the chaste kisses I had been accustomed to from previous girls. I felt her hand pulling at my cock, caressing it, squeezing it, doing to it what I was doing to her pussy. We were both horny and we were both doing everything we could think of to satisfy the sexual itch that was within us that needed scratching.

"The bed," she whimpered as she pulled the T-shirt over her head. "The bed's much so much more comfortable."

I pulled my pants off and tossed them on top of her T-shirt. She took my hand and led me to her room. It was completely dark as she shut the door, but as she led me blindly to the bed I heard the flicking of a switch and the room was suffused in a blue light. It gave the room a surreal look, bright enough to see clearly, yet dark enough to make everything more sensuous, with shadows blurring any harsh blemishes or imperfections on our bodies. It made everything looked airbrushed, perfect, and the droplets of sweat that had begun to form on our bodies from the heat of our passion glistened and shined in its soft illumination.

She was sitting cross-legged on the bed and I was on my back with my head on a pillow. Her hands were stroking my Cock and her eyes were fastened on it. "It's so fucking hard," she said, licking her lips, "and I'm so fucking horny."

There was a moment of silence while we each played with each other's body, her hands on my cock and my hands rubbin and kneading her breasts and flicking my fingers over her extended nipples. "Were you surprised that I wasn't wearing panties?" she asked unexpectedly. I wanted passion, not conversation, but as long as it revolved around sex I had no real objection. As long as the verbal foreplay led to a more heightened sexuality I was all for it. I was still concerned that my performance might not be everything she hoped it would be, but at this point I figured that at least I'd get laid. I doubted that any woman who says she's "fucking horny" would not object if a stiff cock invaded her body.

"I thought you were, but I wasn't sure until you bent over and got the beers."

"Mmmm" she said as she licked her lips, "you saw that, huh?. I thought maybe you'd missed it. How come you didn't say anything at the time?"

"I didn't know for sure that you were doing it on purpose."

She smiled at me through the dim blue light and then leaned forward and took me into her mouth. As she began to greedily suck on my cock my mind went into overdrive. In my wildest dreams I wouldn't have believed that this would be happening, and yet it was. My cock was in her mouth and she was sucking on it. I felt her hands playing with my balls, tenderly rolling them around in her palm, not squeezing (thank God!) but simply feeling them, getting their texture, feeling their weight..

She pulled her mouth away and said, "Don't cum yet. I want this to last. And when you do cum I want you deep in my pussy. I want to feel the warmth and wetness of it and I want to see the look on your eyes as is squirts from your body into mine. I want to be fucked like I've never been fucked before. I'm so Goddamn horny I can't stand it."

Her body arched and she fell backwards. Our sex organs were still close together but our heads were at different ends of the mattress. "Fuck Me Fuck Me Fuck Me" she kept chanting over again and again and again. "Give me your cock! Stick it in my pussy! Fuck me NOW""

Her legs were spread and in the pale blue light I saw the open gash between her legs. Her knees were drawn up and I could distinguish where her gash ended and her hole began. Her fingers were pulling the her lips apart and one was deep inside her. While she was waiting for me to stick myself inside her she was manually stimulating herself "Oh God, Fuck me! Love Me! Fuck Me! Oh Fuck!"

I tried. I honestly did. I got up and positioned myself over her, held my cock in my hand so I could center it in on the target and suddenly, before it had been reached, I felt myself letting go and spewing myself all over her naked and waiting body.

The next morning was a completely different story. Amazingly, what with all the beer we had consumed the night before, we both woke up without a hangover. I woke up before she did, and at first I couldn't remember where I was, but then I saw her lying next to me. Slowly, so as not to wake her, I slid the sheet down and looked at her naked body. Dried come was flaked on her belly and on the soft curly hair between her legs. Her eyes were closed and, lost in what ever dreams she may be having, she was softly snoring.

She was not beautiful. She reminded me a little of the cartoon character Petunia Pig. She was perhaps thirty pounds overweight but it was equally distributed between her various parts. She had thick legs, thick arms and a paunch in her belly. Her face was puffy and her nose was flatter and wider that normal. For the moment, anyway, her breath reeked of stale beer and the cigarette smoke that had enveloped us the night before. The room was a relatively neat and tidy, but there was precious little of any personality to it. There were only a few knick-knacks on the otherwise bare dresser and there was nothing hanging on the walls. Beside the bed and the dresser there was only a chair. It was as if she was afraid to give the room any character.

Had I enjoyed the night before? Oh yes! I suppose you could say I was still a virgin, but I had seen her naked, I had ejaculated on her body, and experienced my first blow job. Three out of four wasn't bad. Up until last night the only woman I had ever seen completely naked had been my mother, and I really didn't count her.

I desperately needed to piss so I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I returned to the bedroom Ellie was awake.

"Good morning," I said. For the first time in my life I was standing naked in front of a girl. Even though I wasn't embarrassed I crossed the room quickly and once back in the bed I pulled the sheet up over me.

"Good morning to you too," she said as she planted her puffy lips on mine. Her beer breath wasn't the most romantic thing I had ever experienced but I had to cut her some slack since I assumed that mine was just as bad.

"I hate to ask you this, but do you have some mouth wash. My mouth taste like shit and I'd hate to kiss you like that."

"Follow me," she said, and she led me back down the hall to the bathroom.. She opened the door to the medicine cabinet and handed me a large bottle of Lavoris. After gargling I handed it to her hoping she would take the hint. She did.

"What would you like for breakfast?" she asked. "Are eggs and bacon OK?"

"Eggs and bacon sound fine, particularly the bacon, but I was thinking that maybe we could go back to bed." I smiled at her and let my eyes travel down her naked body. "Maybe we could finish what we started last night."

"A good fuck is always better than breakfast," she said, "but why don't we start off in the shower. Dried cum isn't really romantic and I want to be my best for you."

I watched as she turned on the shower. Her butt was full and round and meaty.. It had a series of wrinkles on it caused by excess weight and a huge red zit ob her lower left buttock, but it was still exciting to me. If I had to rate all the women who I had seen naked she would definitely lead the list..

When the water was warm enough she stepped in and motioned me to follow. As the water began to flow over me I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. Our lips met and our tongues resumed their duel from the night before. My erect cock was pressed between us as we stood in the there, kissing, our hands planted firmly on each other butts.

When we finally broke free from our kiss she took a washcloth and began soaping it up. "Don't worry," she said with an excited look on her face, "I'll make sure that you go second." She knelt down in the shower and took my rock hard cock in her hands and began rubbing the washcloth over it. The water was hitting her hair as she knelt there, her lips only inches away from balls.

"Spread you legs apart," she said, and as I did so I felt her reach between my legs and begin running the washcloth up and down the crease of my ass. As the cloth passed over my asshole she paused momentarily and pushed the washcloth hard up against it. "Tell me if that makes you uncomfortable," she said. "Some guys like me to play with their assholes and some don't."

"Don't," I said. She released the pressure she was exerting on the cloth but she continued soaping it down and rubbing the washcloth over it. After the washcloth's fourth journey from my tailbone to my balls she soaped it up again and did a cursory job of cleansing my arms, my legs, my back, and my stomach and chest. She had spent a good part five minutes cleaning my ass and my pubic area and less than a minute on the rest of me, but I didn't feel cheated at all.

Before she stood up she took me into her mouth again and gave it three or four deep plunges before pulling it out her mouth. "I don't want you to cum yet," she said as way of an apology.

"I'm sorry about last night," I responded, "but I guess I was just to damn horny. Looking at your pussy just made it go off." God, now I was talking just like her. I thought I had been shocked when I heard her use these words last night, but I was even more shocked that I had just used the same words. When given the permission, I thought, one could do things and say things that they wouldn't normally say or do. Under normal circumstances I would never had dared to use these words when in the presence of a woman, but by saying them first she had given me permission to talk as crudely and obscenely as I wanted. This led to the corollary that I was also being given free reign to feel as much as her body as I desired. Besides fucking her I could play with her ass, I could lick her pussy and I could do all the nasty and perverted things that I had dreamt about so many times in the quite of my bedroom.

"At least it's nice to know that it was me that made you cum," she said. "I'd hate to think you were fucking a high school sweetheart in your mind at the time."

"Can I wash you now?" I said as my cock gave an involuntary twitch and became even harder.

"I've been waiting you to say that for over a month," she said enigmatically. She handed me the washcloth and then closed her eyes and waited for me to begin.

It took me twice as long to wash her body as it had taken her to wash mine, but it was twice as fun. Having never washed a woman's body I took my time and made sure that every little nook and cranny was cleansed, rinsed off, and then cleansed again to make sure all the germs, bacteria, soil, grease, grime, and unpleasant odors had been scourged. I suppose I could have completed the task in less time, but I was having fun feeling her and she was having fun being felt. Since neither of us had anywhere else to go we were at the place we wanted to be. The only two things that kept us from staying in the shower all day was that the bed awaited and the hot water ran out.

After drying off we literally ran to the bedroom and jumped on the bed. "Time to fuck" she squealed in anticipation as she lay back on the pillow with her knees up and her legs spread. The pink patch of wet skin between her legs was peeking at me through the dark hairs that surrounded it. It reminded me of an open clam nestled in the middle of a sea of thick black moss. I laid down beside her with my feet on the other pillow and my face staring straight into clam's shell.

"You look so nasty," I said as a joke as I looked up at her from between her legs and then diverted my eyes back down to the vision of her pussy.

"I can get nastier, too. Just tell me what you want me to do."

I had to contemplate that one. Despite coming on her last night I was still technically a virgin, and here I was being told that not only could I fuck her, but that I could fuck her in any way I wanted. Had my mind been ready at the time to consider of activities that she was suggesting I would have definitely experimented a little more, but being a virgin meant more than just the lack of opportunity, it meant a lack of knowledge. While I was still worried about the technique of actual intercourse she was talking about the entire universe of sexual pleasure. I began to realize that I was out of my league, way WAY out of my league.

I looked up at her face from between her legs and said, "Do you mind if we just talk for a few minutes before we have sex? There's something that you should know about me."

"Do you have a disease?"

"No, nothing like that. It's just that I'm not very experienced, if you know what I mean." I felt foolish saying it and was hoping that this wouldn't lead to an instant expulsion from her bedroom, but I felt it would be better to be embarrassed now rather than later when she realized what a lousy lover I had been.

"You mean you haven't done this much or do you mean that I'm the first?"

"I mean I never have seen a woman naked before last night. I guess I was just sheltered."

"You never…"

"That's right, never. I saw my mother as she got out of the bathtub a few times but I don't count that. I felt a girl's boobs once, but that was under her bra. I never got to see it."

"No wonder you were so hot to see Carol's pussy last night. I didn't think that guys like you existed anymore, at least not guys that are you're age." She was quiet for a moment and then she softly said, "Are you sure you really want to do this? I mean, hey, I'm all for you doing me right now, but think about it. Don't you want to wait and do it with someone you love? Or maybe somebody that better looking than me? Look, I'm fat, I'm dumpy, and a lot of people don't like me because I'm loud and crude. People say that you never forget the first person you fuck. Do you want to go through life remembering ME?"

"Why do you put yourself down?" I asked her. "You could lose some weight, maybe dress a little better, but all in all you're very attractive. As far as being loud and crude, that's a choice. You don't have to be if you want to be."

"How little virgins really know," she said with a sad smile. "Being loud and crude works for me.. If I was a fat, dumpy girl who wasn't loud and crude do you think ANY guys would look at me? I know I come across as a slut, but there are a lot a guys that just LOVE sluts."

"But you can change. There are a lot of guys out there that would like you as you really are. Take me, for example. I like you."

She started to laugh. "You're one to talk. Would you have come home with me last night if you thought for one minute that you weren't going fuck me? Or more to the point, if I hadn't wanted to be fucked would I have invited you home? I love sex like a smoker likes his Pall Mall's. I'm addicted to it, and I don't want to change."

"I can accept that."

"Did you happen to bring any rubbers? I forgot to ask you that last night because I was drunk." She was changing the subject suddenly and I felt that I had perhaps it would be wise to let her direct the conversation for a while.

"No. I don't usually think I'm going to get laid so what's the point?"

"The POINT? The POINT is that….Ahhh! How in the world can I argue against such impeccable logic? Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?"

"I guess not. I spent the whole night in your bed and I'm still fuckless. Not only that, but NOW you tell me that not only do I need a rubber, which I don't have, but I also need to wait a little longer just to make sure I really DO want to fuck. And you talk about impeccable logic? Sounds to me like I just got fucked!"

"Shit! You can fuck me anytime you want. If you want to call me at three in the morning sometime when I'm fast asleep I'll let you come over just so you can get your rocks off. If you want to fuck in front of Tommy Trojan between classes, just let me know. I wouldn't care if the whole fucking student body watched. My pussy is willing to take your dick deep inside anytime you want as long as you have a rubber."

I suddenly realized that what I had thought was a done deal had suddenly become undone and I probably wouldn't get laid after all. I suspected that the rubber was only a ruse, an excuse to avoid intercourse with me. Had she been afraid of pregnancy or disease she would have brought up the subject the night before. She hadn't been that drunk.

"I'm assuming that I'm not going to lose my virginity today?"

"That's right, Bucko. The last thing I need is to drop out of school due to a pregnancy. I'm too young to start raising babies, and I'm not going to subject myself to a quack with a coat hanger. I suppose you're going to say that you can get dressed and run to a pharmacy and then come back fully prepared, but that's too much work and it would spoil the mood. Why don't we just drop fucking from the equation and do everything else."

"What do you mean 'everything else'?"

"There's a lot more to sex than just fucking," she said. "If the purpose of fucking is to create children then it's important, but if the purpose is to have an orgasm, there are lots of other ways. Fucking is the best, but there are lots of alternatives. Being a fat, dumpy, loud, crude, ugly slut I've had lots of opportunities to improvise."

My cock had started to deflate when I heard her announce that there wouldn't be any fucking today, but now it was getting hard again. If fucking was the +10 on the bell shape curve I was now being offered at least a +8. It certainly sounded better than a –10 which I suspected would be all I could hope for at this point.. If she could grasp the concept of an eighteen-year-old college freshman being a virgin then I should be able to grasp the concept of being able to choose the kind of sex I wanted. Right? Wrong! Despite my resolve to be as candid and frank and open as she was, I was still only a virgin and suddenly afraid of frightening her off with some of the more fantastic visions of uncensored lust that I was currently considering.

After mulling it over for a few seconds I simply said; "OK, what did you have in mind?"

"Jesus! You're not very imaginative, are you? If you gave me an hour I could come up with a list of a hundred things that would excite the shit out of me and make me cum, but I can start with a few if you can't think of any of the top of your head. To begin with your mouth is about three inches away from my cunt right now. You could start by spreading it open and sticking your tongue in.. While you're at it, I can lay the other way and suck on your cock at the same time. That's what is known as a 69. If you're really into sticking that pole of yours in me then I might as well tell you that I'm not a stranger to taking it up the ass. I can't get pregnant if you cum there. Or, if you'd rather cum while I'm sucking you, that's OK too. I don't mind the taste. If we're lucky Carole will walk in the front door. She usually carries rubbers around with her and she'd probably fuck you, or better yet we could have a threesome. Maybe if I'm lucky Nick will be with her and she'll have two rubbers. That way you could watch me fuck him and I could watch you fuck her. If you're adventuresome we could go out on the balcony and play around where people could easily see us. We could mutually masturbate each other and or we could masturbate in front of each other and watch each other's technique. With me there are no limits except relating to pain. I'm not into bondage or sadomasochism. Some of the more kinky things don't turn me on but I certainly don't have any objection to them. Everybody's entitled to his or her own fantasy, and I like to please as much as be pleased. I had a boyfriend once who enjoyed sucking my toes. It seemed silly but as far as I was concerned that was OK as long as he indulged me in my fantasies as well."

hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers