Angel Lust 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moonlight Sonata is a full animal type humanoids crew, with the exception of the captain, he is a vamp, which means their tracking abilities are some of the best in Dalmascia." Cainn paused for one moment thinking about his friend Naomi. "Deus Ex is a full cyborg and android group that are known for special assassination missions, and they have also been around the longest."

"So do we have a special forte?" Namanay asked wondering why Cainn as so well known in this galaxy.

"Well, we are like the power house group, I guess you could say. Grom, Ikaros, Astraea, Talon, C.C. and even I have a knack for fighting and destroying stuff. Nymph is a very skilled pilot, and she can hack into just about any machine and anyone's mind as well. If we went toe to toe with any other crew on pure combat abilities then we would, nine times out of ten, walk away the victor, but our intel gathering, tracking and assassination skills leave much to be admired."

"I see." Namanay responded thinking back to Grom's display of pure power over the thieves in the bazaar. She wondered the fight style of the others that weren't caught up in the little brawl on the walk to Angel Lust. The Angeloids seemed so peaceful and fun loving. Trying to picture such sweet girls fighting or even killing someone seemed like an injustice to them. The name Cainn almost seemed like a legend in her homeland. Stories of him fighting monsters and saving slaves made him seem like a character in some folk lore, but yet here he stood before her. Then C.C., she seemed so familiar like she had seen her in the past before, but she couldn't put a place to her hazel eyes and jade colored hair.

As the night went on so did the crew member's lack of sobriety. Cainn somehow managed to walk his crew members down the hall to their rooms and said goodnight. Finally returning to the mess hall, he found a drunken nearly topless C.C. lounging in her chair holding her large yellow stuffed animal. Letting a smirk play on his lips, he admired the green haired goddess for everything she was and wasn't. He scooped up the woman into his arms and carried the intoxicated Goddess into their room and lightly dropped her onto their bed.

C.C. slyly winked up to the man as she slowly pulled the bottom of her tank top up and over her head tossing it carelessly across the room. She slid herself back to the head board and seductively beckoned Cainn over with her index finger. Cainn kicked his boots off and slowly got onto the bed and crawled over to his Goddess, who was patiently waiting for his lips to find hers. The soft touch of her fingers slowly burrowed into the front of his shorts and traveled down to the base of his penis.

"What's this?" C.C. asked in a playful tone before taking his delicious lips again. Cainn allowed his chrome hand to shift into a claw. He used a large claw like finger to slide under the front of her panties and pulled them from under her round bottom, down her legs, and off her feet onto the ground. The hazel eyes of the Goddess widened as the cold Adamantium brushed along her warm skin. At first, she disliked the cool feeling, but as the cold metal rubbed across her skin a jolt of excitement coursed through her body.

C.C. pulled the man closer. Her lips kissed in a trail along neck up to his ear. "I want to feel it inside me." She cooed in a whisper before nibbling on his earlobe.

Without hesitation Cainn focused and his chrome hand returned to normal. He pried her legs open softly and began rubbing her outer lips. They were swollen and ready to be more than played with. The soft chrome hand on her lips made her shiver in delight. It was a sensation C.C. has never felt before, and she liked it. Cainn reached over with his left hand, dipped it in her juices to get his finger nice and wet, and started rubbing her clit. His left hand was working on her clit, and his right hand began lightly rubbing the opening to her vagina. A soft gasp escaped C.C.'s lips as he inserted a cold steel finger inside her warm pussy. She placed her hand over her perky breasts and began rubbing and squeezing them. She alternated breasts as she lightly tugged on her nipples. Her other hand was running through Cainn's hair in approval. Cainn lowered his body getting his mouth closer to where she wanted it most. He didn't feel the need to tease her at this time she was soaked and eagerly waiting for his warm tongue to replace his fingers. Cainn's tongue reached its destination; he rapidly flicked at her clit sending her into a fury of pleasure. He then sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth using much pressure to stimulate his Goddess to orgasm. She was so close and he knew exactly how to push her over the edge. Gently, he twisted his right arm with his palm facing the ceiling. Curving his finger very slightly, he rubbed the rough patch of skin merely just an inch inside her. That gesture and a very light nibble to C.C.'s clit, and she was screaming with ecstasy as she squirted with delight.

"More!" C.C. begged as her vaginal muscles were pulsing trying to grip onto something that wasn't there.

Cainn licked up her dripping slit. He liked to taste her every last drop. He quickly pulled his pants off revealing his large erect cock. It was already twitching with excitement. Before Cainn could enter her, C.C. grabbed his chrome arm that was just inside her and licked off her own cum. She licked her lips and smiled seductively because she knew what was about to happen. Cainn forced C.C. back down on her back and forced his hard cock in her tight eager pussy; C.C. took it upon herself to wrap her legs around his butt to offer maximum depth. C.C. locked her ankles together and begged for him to fuck her. He loved when she begged for his cock. He was already close to finishing, but he held back every urge and continued to enjoy the moment.

His cock pumped in and out of her pussy. It rubbed every sensory gland in her pussy walls. He was thrusting so deep that his pelvis slammed against her swollen clit with each thrust sending sharp shocks of bliss right to her brain. The light moans quickly turned into loud yells mixed with several profanities and God worshipping. Her nails dug deep into the rock hard muscles on his back almost piercing the skin. The thumping of the headboard against the wall hid what little subtly remained, but in this moment of extreme passion, neither of them cared who heard or even saw. He pushed himself deeper into her, giving in to her every want and whimper. Her hips began to buck and vagina started to clench rather tightly around his cock as another orgasm took over her body.

The captain was close to cumming just from the grip her pussy has on his cock, but he didn't show it in the slightest. He continued to thrust at the same pace. As he finally reached his own climax, he quickly pulled out of her soaking muff and released himself on her stomach and breasts. The feeling was unlike any other as his penis twitched and jerked from his own orgasm.

The lover's breathing was rapid and heavy. They both laid there staring at each other in pure happiness. C.C. finally steadied her legs and was able to get up and clean herself off in the bathroom. She returned to the room, only to find the bed perfectly made and a very muscular, sexy man waiting for her under the covers.

"Kiss me." Were the only words she spoke as she climbed on top of Cainn. When their lips met, it was just like the first time they ever kissed. 'This is perfect.' C.C. thought to herself.

***

Once Cainn walked everyone to their rooms and said goodnight, Kylie and Talon heard him and C.C. giggling as they stumbled to his room. They happened to notice him carrying the goddess down the hallway. They snickered to each other quietly, so they wouldn't get caught. Later on in the evening, the girls could hear noises coming from the captain's room, noises that were not even trying to be muffled. Both girls knew all too well what was going on behind those doors. Kylie look to talon and noticed a slight hint of jealousy in her eyes.

"Hey, let's go to our rooms now; we have had quite a lot to drink we should lay down." Kylie suggested before Talon got upset.

Talon yawned and nodded in agreement.

The girls made it back to their corridors, with this new ship Kylie had her own room right next to Talon's. "Goodnight Talon." Kylie whispered as she passed Talon's room to get to her own.

"Um Kylie? Would you like to bunk with me just this last time?" Talon asked leaning against the door frame. Kylie looked in her friends eyes and noticed a hint of lust hidden beneath. She headed towards Talon with a friendly smile.

"Only if I get this side!" Kylie said jumping on the right side of the bed.

Talon replied. "Of course you can." She dimmed the lights very low and headed towards the bed. She could feel Kylie's body temperature rising before she even touched her. Talon knew just then what she had planned for this evening. Talon started taking off what little clothing she had on. She could see a smile cross Kylie's lips and the passion in her hazel eyes. That excited her. Knowing that Kylie accepts, she continued towards the bed wearing nothing but a sexy smirk. She crawled up to Kylie and straddled her hips. She noticed Kylie's breath was becoming more rapid as she traced a finger starting behind Kylie's ear and slowly down her neck and caressing over the top of her cleavage line.

Kylie shivered from the light sensations of Talon's soft finger tips. She slowly began to sit up to take her shirt off. Talon seemed pleased at that action. Kylie reached a hand up to caress Talon's breast, making her way to the soft, dark red nipple. Not a moment later, Talon's nipple was very erect, smiling Kylie grabbed Talon's breast firmly. A low gasp escaped Talon's lips as she continued to rub and tweak her friend's nipples. Kylie was now rubbing her hands down Talon's sides, moving them around to her round butt and back to the front just under her belly button. She could feel the heat coming from Talon's pussy and it made her want more. Her hands seemed more in control than her brain, most likely due to her intoxication. She reached down to feel the warm, wetness of the female on top of her. Now confirming that Talon was indeed soaked, her eyes lit up and she immediately sat up rolling Talon over, switching positions.

Talon was used to being the dominate one in bed, but she thought she would see where this was going to take her. She laid there as Kylie kissed down her neck, then chest stopping to nibble and suck on her right nipple, paying the same attention to the left before Kylie continued along her body. Her breath began to quicken as she felt Kylie get lower and lower, knowing what was about to happen. Kylie was kissing her wet, crimson lips. Kylie slowly parted her lips and let her tongue lay across Talon's clitoris. Talon immediately arched her back begging for more, and Kylie gave much more. Licking swirls around her clit, Talon could barely breathe as her rising climax washed over her body.

Kylie noticed the positive reactions of Talon's body. Kylie was now sucking on Talon's swollen clit as she reached down to her own dripping sex and began rubbing herself rather quickly. The heat from their bodies together made her want to cum so badly. She knew from how much Talon's pussy was leaking she was going to cum soon. Just a little bit more to take her over the edge she though as she slowly entered one, then two fingers from her other hand deep inside Talon's throbbing pussy. Mimicking the movements on her own pussy, Kylie was extremely close to exploding as well. A few pumps of both hands and a little sucking on Talon's clit, they were both screaming with pleasure. A flow of her juices finally came pouring out into Kylie's mouth and Kylie's cum flowed from her pulsing cunt dripping all over her hand and the bed. She licked up every bit of Talon's juices cleaning up the mess. Kylie loved the taste of Talon; she was thrilled that she could bring this beautiful woman to ecstasy.

Talon pulled the human up to lay next to her. "Next time it's my turn to start." She whispered softly. Both of the girls fell right to sleep.

***

"Get up Talon! If you don't Cainn is going to come in here and kick your ass for sleeping in! Get your hung over ass up!" Astraea yelled, banging on the door. "Ugh why is she not up yet?!" Astraea walked over to Kylie's room. "Kylie why are you still asleep too?! Come on girls I'm hungry! Cainn wants everyone to eat together before we go to training!" Astraea wined.

"What's the matter with you crybaby?" Nymph teased.

"The girls aren't getting up with you please help me I'm so hungry!"

"Okay, okay" Nymph said while hacking into the number pad on the outside of Talon's door, allowing it to open.

As the door opened the two Angeloids gasped and giggled to each other. "Are they? Naked?! Ahhhh!" Nymph ran in the room jumped on the bed screaming "Oh my god you slept with her?! You slut she hasn't even been with us one week and you two are naked in bed together." Nymph started laughing then.

Talon woke up with a big yawn and smacked the small angeloid knocking her off the bed. "Hush, you don't know what went on in here last night. We got hot so we slept naked, Who cares?" Talon said winking to Kylie.

"Uh huh! I don't want to know what happened in this room last night! Well get your new girlfriend up so we can eat!" Nymph responded.

"Ugh get out! She just bunked with me that's all you little twerp." Talon yelled.

Nymph just laughed and ran out the door. Just before it closed, Talon could hear her screaming down the hall way that her and the new girl had sex. Putting her face in her palm, she sighed and laughed a little. 'That little bitch', she thought, 'I will do a sparring with her as well today maybe then she will keep her mouth shut.'

After a shower and a few moments later, Talon and Kylie joined the rest in the mess hall. When they walked in, the looks they were getting were rather embarrassing. They imagined Nymph had plenty to do with that.

"Good morning all, let's eat!" Talon smirked.

12