Angel of Death: Mating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, fuck that, lady," he said heavily. "We're finishing what we started. You didn't even let me try."

Paris looked down at his dick and it was erect, his fingers still wrapped around it, the purple cock head appearing from the foreskin and pre-cum dripping from the tip. Her mouth watered, but she just blinked and nodded.

He pulled her back to the bed and she again straddled him. She was about to sit on his throbbing cock when he stopped her. He stared at her breast. They seemed to be silently inviting him.

"May I?" he asked caressing one in his hand. She nodded and he dove to her left breast, sucking a nipple into his mouth. She moaned and threw her head back, gripping his shoulders. He moved to the other breast and began sucking it, giving it as much attention as the first. He reached between her empty legs and felt her pussy. It was mostly dry. He had a strong feeling it needed to be moist to slide over his cock. He plunged two fingers into her, watching as she rode his fingers, moaning as she felt his digits within her. Azrael pumped his long fingers in and out of her as she moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed when she felt her muscles contract violently around Azrael's intruding fingers. He felt that she sopping wet now and moved onto the next stage. Azrael bit his lip and lifted her onto the tip of his throbbing cock. It was bigger than most, and he could see Paris hesitating. He pulled her down a little bit, pushing a third of his cock into her.

Paris began coaching herself. She'd never felt this much ecstasy during breeding before. It felt painful, frustrating and orgasmic all at the same time. "I just need to relax," she whispered. She lowered herself a little bit more and cried out as he expanded her pussy walls. Azrael tugged her a bit lower and she moaned louder.

"Just give it a second," he coaxed rubbing her round ass. He felt her muscles relax around him.

"Did you cum yet?" She asked breathing hard.

"What?" Azrael didn't quite understand and stroked her golden locks out of her face.

"It's when your penis releases a liquid and then it isn't erect anymore," she explained as best as she could. "It's what makes me pregnant."

Azrael's mouth turned into an "o" in understanding. "Not yet."

"Okay," Paris gasped. "Lay me on my back."

He did as she said and gravity pushed him into the hilt causing her to scream out again. "Did you cum yet?" She asked again.

"No."

"It's not working, I don't understand," she said groping his shoulders and arms.

"Let me try something," Azrael suggested. He began to pump in and out of her slowly earning more moans and groans from the pale virtue beneath him. He was in ecstasy too, but he hid it well. He didn't like his emotions much recently, so hiding how he felt was the

best alternative he could think of. He began to move faster resulting in their breath quickening to keep up. Azrael felt his cock begin throb painfully, and he could no longer

hide his pleasure and began to growl into Paris' ear.

"Uh, feels so good," he confessed eagerly. He began to pump harder, pushing into her till he bottomed out and pulled almost all the way out to slam back in again.

"Oh, Azrael, I can't take it anymore," Paris screamed as she began to tighten around him.

Azrael wasn't listening, he pummelled into her at his own desire. He pulled her left leg over his shoulder and watched as her eyes rolled back. Their skin slapped together, creating a rhythm to his madness. His cock spurred inside her, and he stilled himself as he began to

spurt cum into her pussy. It seemed to go on forever as rope after rope seeped into her walls.

"Did you cum?" Paris asked with a raspy voice.

"Uh... yeah," Azrael replied hoarsely. He lay on top of her, his heavy body crushing her. He saw her somewhat squirm beneath his weight. "Sorry." His wings opened wide, pulling him off of her. "Are you okay?"

Paris breathed heavily. She nodded and just lay there. Paris wasn't Sophia, and at that moment, it irked him. He didn't feel right. He wanted to get away from her, but he couldn't just tell her to leave; especially after this. He just stared at Paris in some odd kind of horror.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, kind of spooked by his cold eyes.

"No-- sorry," he stuttered. "I'm not comfortable."

Paris laughed. "There's nothing comfortable about breeding." She paused and realized she'd never done it like that. "I don't know... Why didn't you cum right when you entered me? All the other angels are quicker."

Azrael shrugged and wrapped his wings around his body. "I'm not the same as them." He stared at her again. "You liked it." He was about to make a disgusted face when she did it before him.

"Please," she slurred. "Whatever you did, it hurt more than--"

"You loved it." Azrael's sapphire eyes pierced into hers. He was accusing her, that it was her that led him on. She brought him into a mad state where he lost himself and acted sinfully. But the problem with his resolution was that Paris was affected by Azrael's actions

too. He brought lust into her eyes and made her crazy.

"You did too," Paris countered. "I'm going to go." She quickly put on her dress and hurried down the stairs.

Azrael moved to his bed, still covering himself with his wings. He'd never felt so tired in his life. He'd accused Paris of sinning... Like he was any better. He was fucking born with it. But he loved it. He wanted it again, but it was wrong. All of a sudden all that felt good moments ago felt wrong and irresponsible. He may have hurt her. She was crying... But in pleasure, he knew.

12