Angel of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
435 Followers

When she slid a second finger inside, Pierre had to restrain a deep growl as his cock strained against his own hand, desperate to slide into that molten tunnel. He felt drops of pre cum moisten his tip and he took the opportunity to slicken his shaft with the wetness. His nose was beginning to feel a little numb as the blood pooled in his groin. Her thumb was now rubbing her inflamed clit while her other fingers thrust in and out of her entrance. He could hear the wet slapping of flesh and a faint suck, and he realized she was dripping, not from the lake, but from passion. Pierre didn't think he could last much longer, but slowed his strokes anyhow, trying to prolong his pleasure as he watched the angel on the stone. Suddenly she lifted her hips from the rock and held herself there, quivering and shuddering, her gasps of breath ceasing in one long, tortured moan of ecstasy while her fingers continued to plow her flesh. When he saw that her silken pussy was gushing splashes of sweet nectar all over the rock, he lost his control and thrust violently into his hand, the other cupping his balls as they tightened, his seed rushing through his cock to shoot out onto the forest floor. The pleasure was intense, but he refused to close his eyes, waiting until the beautiful girl finally relaxed, lowering her body to the moss and panting with exhaustion.

Pierre's own body was also trembling, but he had enough sense to return his cock to his trousers while he composed himself. He felt ashamed for having spied on the girl, but couldn't bring himself to step forward and ask her forgiveness. Perhaps it would be better if she simply didn't know...

The angel's head snapped up and she looked right at him, bright red eyes boring into the depths of his soul. The blood that had been slowly returning to his face instantly drained away as he realized he had found the demon child.

LaSalia
LaSalia
435 Followers
12