Angel of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers

Ronald's mind raced as Mercy entered the shack. He was completely unable to imagine what she could be thinking. Now fearful for the gorgeous young woman even more than he was for Reggie, Ronald quickly moved back to the barrel next to the shack. He climbed onto it and stood facing the small broken window. From that vantage point he could look down on the prisoners and their newest guest while also listening.

Ronald watched as Mercy slowly walked down the centre aisle of the shack, her lantern illuminating the scene for him to see. To his great shock, the prisoners did not seem at all surprised at the appearance of the warden's scantily clad daughter. Each step Mercy took illuminated another smiling black face.

"Ooooo get ready little nigga here it comes!" Ronald heard an excited voice say from inside the shack.

"Fuckin get ready for this shit! I got two smokes riding on you lastin more than a minute!" Said another man.

From what Ronald could tell, the broken window he was peering through was above Reggie's bed. The young black man remained silent, and Ronald assumed that he was as shocked as he himself felt.

Mercy continued walking until she reached Reggie's bed, where she stopped and held the lantern out until a black arm from the next bed reached over and grabbed it. She stood there in front of Reggie, and Ronald, with one leg crossed behind the other and a small smile spreading across her face.

Ronald enjoyed the view of Mercy's tremendous body in her nightgown, but found his eyes drawn to her face. He had not been able to truly appreciate her beauty when Mercy had teased him and the other men from a distance. Now, he was further awestruck. Mercy's long blonde hair fell into careless tresses that framed her beautiful face. Her eyes were such a bright blue that Ronald could clearly make out their colour, similar to pictures he had seen of water in tropical locales, even from outside. Mercy had a thin face with soft cheekbones and a small button nose. She was fixing Reggie in his bed with a long stare, and Ronald could see that the prisoner was not moving other than a slow movement along his upper thigh. Mercy grabbed her right arm with her left hand and started rubbing up and down, which caused her soft tits to push closer together and increase the size of her already ample cleavage. Ronald realized that Mercy was waiting for something when a voice finally spoke up.

"All wound up Miss Mercy. We ready to time it once you start." Said the prisoner who held the lamp on his bed.

Ronald looked over for a split second and saw that the man was holding a watch in hand. When he looked back to Mercy, Ronald saw her lick her pouty pink lips very slowly. Mercy then walked forward gracefully and sat down gently on the side of Reggie's bed near his left knee.

"Hi, my name is Mercy. Who exactly are you?" Mercy asked the young, startled black prisoner in a sweet and airy voice.

"I... I'm Reg... Reg ahhhhh" Reggie tried to say his name, but while he stuttered Mercy had placed her hand on his upper thigh. This encouraging act nearly caused Reggie to jump out of the bed.

"Settle down Reggie, I'm not gonna hurt you." Mercy said sweetly once again, this time moving her hand up to Reggie's crotch. She began rubbing him as the other prisoners laughed quietly. It seemed to Ronald that they had all seen this kind of thing happen before, and knew to keep quiet so the guards would not intervene.

"Good boy Reggie, just stay nice and calm. I'm sure the boys all told you about the little test, right?" Mercy continued, leaning forward and smiling at Reggie as she spoke. This gave both Reggie and Ronald a tremendous view of her cleavage, causing full blown erections in each man. The men in the shack laughed again, their eyes growing increasingly eager.

"Uhhhh ahhhhh yes maam..." Reggie struggled to speak to the goddess sitting on his bed. He was now visibly erect and straining the front of his pants.

"Good. Now at this little camp we believe in taking good care of our guests. Even bad boys deserve a little Mercy, don't you think?" Mercy asked as her hand moved up to the elastic of Reggie's pants. He was only able to nod his head in response, doing so faster than anyone Ronald had ever seen before.

Content with his response, Mercy tugged on Reggie's pants as his throbbing cock sprung free. Reggie sighed with relief as Ronald marveled at what he saw. He estimated that Reggie's cock had to be at least 7 or 8 inches long, and it was amazing that a man so thin could have something so thick between his legs. Ronald watched as Mercy quickly grabbed the big black cock with both hands and began appraising it inch by inch with her bright blue eyes. Mercy's beaming smile clearly indicated that she approved.

The warden's lovely daughter wasted no time in getting to work. The large black snake now free from its constraints, she kissed it right on the dark black head with her pretty pink lips. Mercy then began licking all along the prisoner's cock, first along the underside and then along each smooth dark side. Once it was completely coated, Mercy moved her lips back up to the head and gave it a quick lick. She then parted her lips, and Ronald saw his sweet angel take the huge black cock straight into her mouth.

The room was now completely quiet except for the slurping sounds coming from Mercy's seemingly expert mouth and occasional exclamations of "Oh Lord!" from Reggie. Ronald watched as Mercy bobbed her head on Reggie's cock, taking in at least five thick inches like it was nothing. The idea that this was Mercy's first time, an idea that Ronald had wanted desperately to believe, was now too absurd to sustain. Mercy was far too skillful to be sucking a dick for only the first time.

Ronald watched as Mercy moved one hand down to Reggie's balls and began tenderly toying with them, which caused his hips to buckle in an instantaneous response. With her other hand, Mercy moved her hair out of her eyes. This allowed her to stare at Reggie with those big blue eyes, which at the time conveyed the glee that Mercy was feeling at the time. Now seemingly inspired, she began sucking the big black cock deeper and at a more rapid pace, while Ronald watched the thick black flesh slide in and out of Mercy's stretched mouth. Reggie's breathing became audibly hurried as his orgasm clearly neared. Watching Mercy and feeling her warm mouth on his rod was proving to be far too much for him.

Sensing that the young black man was about to blow, Mercy moved to her endgame. The next time she bobbed her head down on the black meat, Mercy didn't stop until her face pressed into Reggie's pubic mane and lower abdomen. Mercy was able to effortlessly deepthroat the big black cock, and did so rapidly. Ronald could hardly believe his eyes as Mercy continued to deepthroat the biggest cock he could remember seeing, often employing a corkscrew motion as she moved her mouth up and down his cock.

After just a few corkscrews Reggie began bucking his hips wildly as he succumbed to the test. Ronald could not see exactly how much Reggie was cumming, but he knew it must have been a huge load as for a long time he kept thrusting and Mercy kept sucking with her lips holding the cock in a vice grip. The bulge in both of Mercy's thin cheeks gave Ronald a hint at just how much semen she had gotten from the new prisoner. After some time both Mercy and Reggie slowed, until eventually Mercy slowly pulled her face up, polishing every inch of black cock along the way.

"Holy Mother of Mercy!" Reggie loudly exclaimed, his religious background shining through once again and causing the other prisoners to burst out in laughter. Mercy joined them, allowing a small amount of Reggie's jizz to drip onto her chin. Mercy used her finger to collect the prize she so skillfully acquired before she swallowed it happily.

"I think we're off to a good start now at the camp now, Reggie. The rest of you boys, I'll be seeing y'all before too long." Mercy said with a smile. Ronald watched her pick up the lamp and walk further down the aisle, away from the door. This caught him off guard, until the lantern finally illuminated the far wall.

Luke was lying in a bed some distance away from the others. It seemed that he had some extra privacy, most likely a perk for being the leader of the prisoners. His bed was parallel to the far wall, a few feet away from both the wall and the nearest bed. Unlike the other prisoners it appeared that Luke did not deem Mercy's introduction to Reggie to be a must see event. Still, Mercy was walking away from all of the other men and directly toward him.

"Not bad at all boy, you lasted 104 seconds!" Said the man holding the watch. This statement caused most of the prisoners to react either positively or negatively depending on how they had wagered. Ronald hardly paid attention to them as his eyes followed Mercy as she walked to Luke.

"Why did you... time it?" Reggie asked, clearly still winded and confused.

"Miss Mercy likes to test us all like that. Said that if any of us could last five minutes then we could fuck her!" Stated another prisoner, an old bald man.

"Has anyone ever..." Reggie continued.

"No one ever got to two minutes... except for him. Be proud of yourself son!" The man with the watch replied. It was quite clear that he was referring to Luke. All of the men could remember when Mercy tested Luke. He had lasted well over five minutes, and Mercy became increasingly desperate to make him cum. Finally Luke had decided that enough was enough and he took his cock out of Mercy's hungry mouth. She had initially been disappointed, but that soon faded as Luke held her to her given word and nailed her right there in front of all the other prisoners.

The men continued congratulating Reggie as Mercy finally arrived at Luke's bed. She then placed the lantern on the ground and reached toward the wall, her hand finding a white curtain that she dragged across the length of the shack. Ronald was disappointed by this privacy which was afforded to Luke, clearly another perk due to his prominent position among the prisoners. Desperate, and more than confident that Reggie was fine, Ronald jumped off the barrel and ran toward the back of the shack.

Ronald wasted no time in getting to the back wall of the shack. He did not know what was going to happen behind that curtain, but he knew he needed to see it. A single spot on light on the wall gave Ronald hope, and he rushed over to it. A piece from one of the wooden boards on the wall had broken off, and Ronald could see and hear the inside of the shack if he crouched down slightly.

"Did you like my little show earlier?" Mercy asked anxiously as Luke sat up in the bed, still shirtless as he was earlier in the day.

"Yeah." Luke replied, seemingly much more interested in looking at Mercy's body than he was in answering her questions.

"You know it was for you baby. Sometimes I'm in the big lonely house, and just thinking about you working on that road gets me so hot..." Mercy spoke with an excitement that Ronald had not heard before. As she spoke Luke silently approached her, the black man a foot taller than the southern beauty and looking like a mass of black muscle.

Mercy looked at Luke's face for a response, clearly hopeful that he would respond positively to her claims. Instead, he simply placed his hands around Mercy's waist and hoisted her up into the air. Luke then turned Mercy until she was upside down, with his arms underneath her spread legs. Gravity took effect as Mercy's nightgown fell to the floor, exposing her naked body to both Luke and Ronald.

Ronald marveled at Mercy's body, his still erect penis throbbing with desire. Her tan was uniform throughout her whole body, and her skin looked softer than anything that Ronald had ever seen. Mercy's immaculate breasts hung near her face, a consequence of being held upside down. Still Ronald could appreciate how firm and full they were just from looking, and he particularly admired the pink nipples that pointed outward like the erasers on pencils.

Mercy pulled Luke's pants down quickly, and Ronald had to put a hand over his mouth to prevent a loud gasp. Luke's monster cock absolutely dwarfed Reggie's. To Ronald's utter amazement, it was significantly bigger in every way. He was convinced that somehow Luke's big black cock was bigger than the black club they had given him for guard duty. Ronald's amazement continued as Mercy pulled her head back before somehow managing to fit the huge black monster into her mouth. She groaned happily once it was inside, with the groan turning into a squeal of delight once Luke buried his tongue into her pussy.

Ronald could not see exactly what Luke was doing to Mercy, but it was obvious that she was loving it. His face was buried in her pussy, his tongue alternating between flicking her clit and thrusting into her pink gash, and she had wrapped her thighs tightly around the strong black man's head. Mercy had also increased the speed of her head motions once Luke started eating her out, her head now rapidly oscillating on the dark steel rod. Exuberance and experience allowed Mercy to take even more of Luke's manhood than she had with Reggie.

After a few minutes of this, Ronald saw Mercy's eyes scrunch up as a moaning sound emanated from her mouth. Ronald watched as Mercy's hands grabbed Luke's powerful ass and pushed him completely inside her. A lusty scream from Mercy was muffled by the big black cock still pounding her mouth. Her blue eyes were squinted and her eyebrows raised, and in spite of his lack of sexual experience Ronald knew that Mercy had climaxed. Ronald watched as her toned thighs loosened around Luke's head while the prisoner kicked off his pants and walked toward his bed, still holding Mercy as though she weighed nothing.

Luke knelt down as laid Mercy down on his bed, his cock never leaving her mouth. Luke continued pistoning his cock into Mercy's upside down mouth as her head hung off the bed. Ronald could see between the prison leader's muscular legs as his big black balls hung low and rhythmically smacked into Mercy's forehead. Luke took advantage of his vantage point but bringing his colossal hands up to Mercy's tits and squeezing them aggressively. The blonde reacted to his touch by squirming with delight and bringing her own hand to her soaked pussy.

Luke continued to piston his cock in and out of Mercy's luscious mouth while playing with her pink nipples with his strong, dark fingers. The warden's sexy daughter seemed to somehow be able to completely deepthroat the massive black cock with ease in this position. Ronald noticed that Luke's cock glistened in the lantern's light as more and more of Mercy's saliva coated him. Once he was finally satisfied, Luke gave Mercy's breasts one last large tweak before pulling his cock out of her. Luke then sat back on the bed before turning Mercy's body around and lying on the bed.

"Oh you're so amazing daddy, I just love your big black cock!" Mercy said as she climbed on top of the black man, straddling his crotch.

Luke said nothing in response as Mercy positioned herself over his cock. Ronald marveled at Luke's ability to keep his cool. Seeing Mercy press Luke's black cock against her gorgeous pink pussy was almost too much for Ronald to bare as he felt his dick straining against his pants. Mercy began slowly lowering herself onto Luke's cock, the huge black snake somehow slithering deeper and deeper into her forbidden garden. Mercy tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, her loud breathing being clearly audible to Ronald outside the shack. Ronald had seen and heard enough. He quickly unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. Dropping his tight underwear, Ronald began furiously jerking on his dick as a wave of relief and pleasure washed over him.

Ronald continued watching as Luke put his hands on Mercy's hips and pushed down, forcing his whole cock deep inside her. An audible scream escaped Mercy's lips, one tinged with slight pain and lots of ecstasy, and Ronald worried that the guard on duty would hear. There was no sign of movement in the guard shack, so Ronald continued stroking his dick and watching the prisoner fuck the warden's daughter.

Ronald wondered how Mercy could fit all of the black cock inside her, as he figured it must be up to her tight bellybutton. It was clear that Mercy's ample practice with Luke's cock was paying dividends for both of them. Once Mercy was re-accustomed to his tremendous size, Luke sat up on the bed while Mercy arched her back away from him. Her immaculate tits now pointed directly at him, with her hard nipples pointing up proudly, Luke started sucking Mercy's sensitive nipples into his mouth. His thick lips loudly sucked on Mercy, the pink circles in the middle of each breast disappearing and then appearing with each movement of his lips.

"Ohhh daddy you fuck me so good!" Mercy screeched as they started thrusting into each other more wildly, the loud creaks from the old bed partially drowning her out.

Mercy had her legs wrapped around Luke, her ankles locked just above his ass. Ronald saw a familiar look of serenity and delight cross Mercy's face as their pace reached a pinnacle, the sounds of their flesh slapping together now louder than the creaking bed.

"OHHHHHH HEAVENS NEVER STOP POUNDING ME WITH THIS BIG NIGGER PRICK!" Called Mercy as she started cumming once again, one hand pressing into the back of Luke's head while she pressed her nails into his back with the other. It was only then that Ronald noticed the faded scars on Luke's back, but he hardly paid them any attention.

Luke and Mercy both slowed after her orgasm. To Ronald's relief, they were not yet finished. Mercy laid on her back as Luke moved forward, never removing his cock from her pink box. Luke hooked his arms under Mercy's knees before moving her sexy legs up onto him, with her thighs pressing into his thick chest and her ankles hanging on his wide shoulders. Luke balanced himself by pushing his fists into the bed as he leaned forward. Once stabilized, he began forcefully pounding into Mercy.

The sight of a huge prisoner, a black prisoner no less, absolutely dominating the warden's gorgeous white daughter was incredible to Ronald. This kind of thing didn't happen, especially in the Deep South. Ronald continued watching as Luke folded Mercy's body while he slammed into her, doing whatever he wanted to her body to bring himself pleasure. Above her, Mercy's narrow feet were shaking with each of Luke's thrusts, her toes spreading and curling with delight each time. The sight of Luke's cock sliding in and out of Mercy was clearly visible, reshaping her rapidly to a size no other man could hope to fill while the sounds of their white and black flesh slamming into each other grew louder.

Ronald felt like he was ready to explode after a few minutes of this action, but he couldn't cum. It didn't feel like he had the right until Luke, who actually did all the work, started cumming. Waiting for Luke to pull out and blow his wad, Ronald continued jerking off. He was completely entranced by the sight inside the shack, and was completely oblivious to his surroundings. The calls of forest animals and bugs and the cool night air did not draw any attention from Ronald. Eventually Mercy started to breathlessly say "Yes" while her orgasm face returned and Luke actually started grunting with each thrust. Ronald knew that Luke would pull out soon, as cumming in the warden's daughter would be like a death sentence for the black prisoner.

To Ronald's great surprise, Luke only pushed himself further on top of Mercy and thrust himself even more deeply into her. Mercy immediately started cumming again, and a snarl of relief was released from Luke. With that, Ronald finally felt a huge release as his dick shot his whole load against the back wall of the shack. This was accompanied uncontrollably by a rather loud groan of satisfaction from the newest guard.

Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers