Angel of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"It's ok Reggie, I want you to touch them!" Mercy told Reggie reassuringly. She then grabbed his hands, her soft white skin in direct contrast with his calloused black hands, and pressed them into her breasts. Reggie's fingers almost instantly found their way to Mercy's pert nipples, and as he pinched them between his fingers and thumb Mercy let out a light squeal of delight.

Ronald continued watching as Luke knelt behind Mercy, using his large black hands to spread her milky thighs. Mercy was busy herself with Reggie's cock, as she tenderly caressed it and started kissing him just underneath the head. Luke lined the tip of his cock up with Mercy's pussy as she took Reggie into her mouth, a small sigh escaping from the young man's lips. Ronald could not help but notice that Reggie's eyes were glued to the massive black pole preparing to impale Mercy. He had clearly never seen anything quite so massive between the legs of another man.

Luke pressed his huge black knob against Mercy's pussy as she began sucking on the cock in front of her. Reggie's head fell back with a look of satisfaction as Luke began pushing into Mercy. Unlike every other time Ronald had watched them, this time it was a dry black cock that began penetrating the southern beauty. The black anaconda made slow progress as only Mercy's juices lubricated its entry. Luke was exacting a toll on Mercy for what her actions earlier in the day had caused, and on her face Ronald could see a mixture of pain and pleasure. There was no doubt to Ronald which feeling was winning out however, as the grimace on Mercy's face turned to determination as she started sucking harder on Reggie's cock and pushing her crotch back on to Luke's member. Her pussy was more than capable of swallowing the black monster.

Ronald saw a grin cross Reggie's face as he watched his fellow prisoner thrust into the unprotected womanhood of the warden's daughter. He doubted that the young man would be able to last long, having his cock sucked by Mercy and watching her get fucked with the biggest, blackest cock he could imagine. From his past experiences Ronald knew that he wouldn't last long, and that was just from watching. He continued pulling on his own dick as he watched the scene further unfold.

Mercy's appreciative moan reached even outside the shack as Luke began firmly thrusting into her, pussy juices now having coated countless inches of big black cock. Following suit, Reggie began thrusting as well. Ronald noticed that each of the black cocks thrashing in and out of Mercy were now glossy with her juices, entering her easily and bringing an increased level of moaning.

"You like the way we get treated round here young man?" Luke suddenly asked Reggie, punctuating his statement by spanking Mercy's ass as he fucked her. Her feminine flesh rippled in response, as Reggie just continued looking.

"Second class citizens on the outside, and treated like slaves in here." Luke continued, with another spank following. Reggie began breathing heavily, but said nothing.

"White men keep us down with their racist laws, but they can't do a thing right now." Luke continued, another spank following. Mercy let out a high pitch squeak, her delight obvious as Ronald knew from many observations that she was enjoying yet another orgasm, and Reggie wiped his sweaty forehead before placing his hands in Mercy's blonde hair.

"You think the warden would like this?" Luke asked, spanking Mercy once again before placing his hands underneath her thighs and standing up. The strong black prisoner lifted Mercy as though she were weightless as he towered over Reggie. Mercy, her body suspended in the air, wrapped her legs around Luke and continued sucking Reggie off.

"What would he think, two black men having his innocent white daughter?" Luke said, saying the word 'innocent' in a sarcastic manner as he began thrusting even more quickly into Mercy. The sounds of her pretty mouth slurping on Reggie's cock fluttered even outside the shack and to Ronald's ears.

"Two niggers, fucking his daughter at both ends!" Luke continued, his voice becoming deeper and more forceful. Ronald watched his big black hands engulfing Mercy's creamy thighs, as her eyes rolled toward the back of her head with pleasure.

"Using her for our pleasure..." Luke continued, thrusting more wildly as he spoke as the pace of his big black cock clearly drove Mercy wild. Reggie seemed barely able to contain himself as he thrust into Mercy's eager mouth.

"Dominating her..." Luke persisted, his thrusts causing Mercy's ass to jiggle ferociously.

"Planting our black seed in her!" Luke said as his voice picked up and his thrusting reached a crescendo. Mercy let out a wild noise as she pulled Luke inter her body by pressing her firm calves into his back, her toes clearly curled on each foot. Reggie grabbed Mercy's blonde hair in tight fists and pushed himself deeply into Mercy's mouth, his ass now coming off the bed with each thrust.

Ronald was the first to give in, his sperm shooting out of his dick and hitting the outer wall of the shack next to the residue of his other salty bursts. Reggie came next, his hot cum shooting straight up Mercy's cock-filled throat as she eagerly took his semen. Luke finally tilted his head back and let out a grunt as he started cumming in Mercy, his hot black load swamping and filling her warm, wet pussy. For the next minute the two black men filled Mercy with their black seed, their baby batter sloshing around inside the blonde nymphet as she struggled to recover from her own huge orgasm.

Ronald watched the three of them stayed in their positions for a time after their carnal experience, Luke's face remaining stoic, Mercy's betraying her ecstasy and Reggie's showing complete satisfaction. The guard was confident that Mercy had gone a long way toward healing Reggie's ails. Eventually Mercy allowed Reggie cock, flaccid but still imposing, to fall from her mouth. Not a drop of semen fell, as Mercy had completely sucked him dry. Luke then lowered Mercy to the floor, his semi erect black cock falling out of her quite slowly, still massive and covered in their illicit juices. Once on the floor Mercy positioned herself so that she sat between Luke's legs, her head resting against his inner thigh as she curled her lets and let her feet rest on Luke's. The prisoner's big black cock hung proudly, dangling just in front of Mercy's tired, blissful face.

"I love you... so... very... much." Mercy said, nearly exhausted from her experience as she reached up and grabbed the cock just barely above her and gave it a passionate kiss. The look in her eyes proved that she was being completely honest.

Ronald cleaned up outside as they did the same inside the shack. Once everything was sorted and everyone dressed, he watched as Mercy gave Reggie a short kiss on the lips before he returned to the other side of the curtain. Mercy then moved toward Luke, looking for some kind of affection. He once again responded coolly to her, staring her down when she stared at him with doe eyes before simply giving her a kiss on the forehead. Satisfied, Mercy readied herself for the trip home, her eyes drooping with sleepiness while she smiled pleasantly.

Ronald waited near the other end of the shack, content that Reggie seemingly felt better and that he had been able to get himself off. After a few minutes the door opened and Mercy emerged, both the girl and the lamp she carried glowing. Mercy slowly walked outside the shack, her steps wobbly as she neared him.

"Miss Mercy, are you feeling ok? You really look exhausted. If I might be of..." Ronald started, before Mercy cut him off.

"Ronald, could you be a dear and carry me home? I'm completely exhausted after my most recent... mission." Mercy requested, her voice always as sweet as a chorus of angels to Ronald.

The young guard quickly consented, eager to be of assistance to Mercy as well as to hold her. Ronald carried Mercy back to Big Daddy's house, gobs of Luke's cum occasionally falling from her gaping pussy onto both the ground and his shoes. Once Ronald reached the stairs he set Mercy down as she pushed her hair into place.

"Thank you very much Ronald, always the gentleman." Mercy said before giving Ronald a peck on the check. The guard blushed as Mercy silently moved into the house, eager to get home himself and relive the night's session in his dreams.

The next few days went by without a great deal of excitement. Mercy made no appearances while the prisoners worked and, to the disappointment of both Ronald and then men in the shack, she was absent during the nights as well. Reggie recovered quite well from his wounds and there were no further scuffles between guards or prisoners.

By the tenth day all of the men who had grown accustomed to Mercy's visits were extremely anxious. That night Ronald was pleased to see Mercy's familiar glow as she approached the shack, much later than her usual time at almost 3 in the morning. Mercy was wearing her small white nightgown and also wearing a small red cloak. Ronald noticed that something was different about Mercy though he couldn't place his finger on it. The girl almost seemed to be walking with trepidation as she approached the shack, where usually she approached it brazenly and with nothing but excitement. Once she reached the door Mercy slowly and quietly unlocked it, and before walking in she wrapped her cloak around her lantern, completely dimming the light.

Once she entered, Ronald moved to his barrel so that he could stand and look through the window. It was pitch black inside, and from the sounds of the loud snores inside the prisoners were asleep. Able to neither see nor hear Mercy, Ronald almost gave up hope until the flicker of light emerged from behind Luke's curtain. Ronald wasted no time in moving to his viewing hole in the back wall of the shack.

Ronald did not know what to expect when he looked upon Mercy and Luke. He had never known them to go even close to ten days without fucking, so he allowed his imagination to go wild imagining what Mercy and Luke might get up to. With his incredibly size and her impressive carnal appetite, anything seemed possible. Still, Ronald was completely surprised when he finally looked in the hole.

Since entering Luke's personal section of the shack, Mercy had joined Luke where he sat on the bed, the girl sitting on one of his muscular thighs. Ronald saw Luke put his large black hand on Mercy's stomach, and she smiled and placed both hands on his. Luke gave Mercy a kiss on her neck as she smiled happily.

Ronald had expected an animalistic show of passion, and could not help but find himself disappointed. He wandered back to the guard hut, bewildered by what he had just seen and ready for a good sleep. Ronald tried to relieve the tension in his testicles before sleeping, but struggled. He had not orgasmed since Mercy's last visit, instead saving everything he had for her return. As he let his mind wander back to that night Ronald found his level of arousal growing. Before long his sac was emptied and he was sound asleep.

Word of Mercy's condition spread quickly. Within a week the guards knew that Miss Mercy was with child, and soon after the rest of the prisoners did as well. Many of the prisoners looked terrified when they heard the news. The prisoners feared that if and when a black baby came out of Mercy's body, Big Daddy's rage would see them all hung. All, that is, except for their stoic leader who was already more than well hung.

Ronald was nearly as worried about the prisoners, worried about how Mercy's pregnancy might jeopardize Mercy, the prisoners and the special relationship he so enjoyed.

As the months went by and Mercy remained locked away in the large plantation home, tensions grew at the prison camp. Big Daddy had been conducting a man hunt for the father of Mercy's child, but she named no one and he failed to find any men in town who had been seen with Mercy after dark. By the time the baby was due, the prison warden had almost convinced himself that it was a case of immaculate conception. Perhaps his innocent, sweet southern daughter had somehow remained chaste after all.

Those hopes were dashed when Mercy gave birth to a happy, healthy, black baby boy. The sight of the baby nearly caused Big Daddy and the nurses to faint when Mercy gave birth inside the home. When the warden came to he went on a rampage. The guards were ordered to immediately gather up the prisoners for interrogation to be led by The Captain. They were determined to find the ruffian who had somehow forced himself on the warden's sweet daughter. Ronald was reluctant to participate in the interrogations, and not just because he already knew the identity of the father. Fortunately for him the search did not take long, as the prisoners quickly revealed the truth of Mercy's after dark visits, and particularly the poundings she took regularly from Luke.

Luke remained defiantly silent when questioned, refusing to even state that Ronald had known about what was going on and did nothing to stop it. The Captain had Luke chained up and placed in the guard hut, waiting on Big Daddy's visit in the morning and certain execution.

Ronald volunteered for guard duty that night. He felt sick about the whole situation and wanted to keep Luke safe from over-zealous guards, although another part of him hoped that Mercy would make a final visit to her lover and the father of her child. Just past midnight as he leaned against the outer wall of the hut Ronald saw a familiar glowing lantern emerge from the woods, and his penis swelled with excitement almost immediately.

Ronald went to Mercy as soon as he saw her. Still a radiant beauty, Mercy again wore her white nightgown and red cloak. In one hand she carried her lantern, while with her other arm she held the largest, blackest newborn that Ronald had ever seen.

"Ronald, I'm so glad it's you working tonight. I just knew you wouldn't let me down. Listen, I need you to help us escape." Mercy said, a sense of urgency apparent in her voice for once.

"Miss Mercy I... I'll do whatever I can." Ronald answered, though he was conflicted internally. Ronald knew what it would mean to help Mercy escape with her child, and he knew that her father's vengeance would be furious if he knew Ronald was responsible. Still, Ronald was completely unable to turn Mercy down. Looking into her beautiful blue eyes he was completely at her mercy.

"Thank you so much. I'll go to your car, you take this and get Luke." Mercy said, handing Ronald her lantern with a large set of keys attached before she turned and headed for the car.

Ronald had not anticipated that Mercy planned to free Luke, but he still set out to do it. Heading into the guard hut Ronald saw Luke sitting proudly in the corner, still wide awake and not looking at all scared. Ronald fumbled with the keys before realizing that he needed to use golden key with the skull on top. Once he unlocked the prisoner, Luke rose out of his heavy chains and walked out of the hut without a word.

Mercy greeted Luke passionately once he reached the car, and then happily handed her baby to its father. Once they were all in the car Ronald drove away from the prison, three escapees with only the clothes on their backs and a guard assisting them. Ronald took them to his house, a modest home on the outskirts of town, and let them inside. He then hurried back to the prison camp, hoping desperately that no one knew what he had done.

The next few weeks went by quickly for Ronald. Bid Daddy had blown his top when he found out his daughter fled, and he seemed even angrier when he found out that Luke was gone. He turned the whole prison camp upside down looking for them and sent guards and police to search the town, but they all returned empty handed. As the search cooled Ronald calmed down, and eventually life seemed almost normal to him.

Ronald returned home late one day, having stayed extra long to say goodbye to Reggie on the day of his release from the prison camp. Already in a good mood, Ronald wore a smile on his face when he entered his house to the smell of a roasted chicken.

"Welcome back Ronald!" Mercy said as Ronald crossed the threshold.

Wearing one of the short dresses he had given her money for, Mercy was sitting on Ronald's couch breastfeeding her baby. Ronald had been sleeping on the couch since Mercy, Luke and their baby arrived, having given up his bedroom.

"Thanks. Is that chicken I smell?" Ronald asked.

"Yes, I bought one when I was out buying new clothes for Luke and the baby. I left some out for you, so just put it away when you're done." Mercy smiled at Ronald as she spoke.

Mercy stood up from the couch, and Ronald could not help but feel excited. Standing there feeding her baby, Ronald felt that Mercy looked even more gorgeous than before. Her body was now even more womanly and curvaceous, though her waist remained very slim and her body was still quite toned overall.

"Speaking of which, can you put little Luke down for the night? I'm feeling like having a little dessert after that big supper!" Mercy said as she handed her child to Ronald and fixed her dress.

Ronald grinned as he watched Mercy practically skip to his bedroom where Luke was waiting for her. He knew that once he put the baby down and put the food away, his time was his own. Standing there holding the black baby his smile grew wide and his excitement built. Miss Mercy was going to be with her black lover, and she always made sure to leave the bedroom door just open just enough for someone to peek in.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers