Angel of Mercy, My Young Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His wife? What do you think his wife would say about you fucking and sucking off her husband."

"His wife would thank me for delivering her husband to her," she said with a laugh.

"Then, you admit that you killed Mr. Robinson."

"I did no such thing. I made love to him. Maybe when you make love, it's like death, but--"

"Knock that shit off," he said pointing his finger in her face. "Go on, continue. What happened during the time the two of you were having drinks?"

"Well, we were sitting on the couch and Paul had his hand on my thigh, while I was fingering his cock through his pants."

"How old are you?"

"Is that a relative question, Detective, but no matter? I'm twenty-six."

"And it doesn't gross you out to have sex with a man nearly forty years older than you, a man old enough to be your grandfather?"

"No, he was a nice man and a sexy man that I found exceedingly attractive. Hugh Heffner, at 84-years-old, just married a 24-year-old. What's wrong with that? It's just an arbitrary age and a state of mind. Now, on the other hand, it would gross me out to have sex with you, you fat fuck."

"I've been nothing but courteous to you, Jill, but if you want me to get rough, I can do that, too."

"Courteous? You've disrespected me by prejudging me, before I even walked in the room," she said looking at him, while waiting for the uncomfortable silence between them to pass. "I apologize for calling you a fat fuck."

"I've been called worse," he said without a laugh. "So, you're sitting on the cough," he said going back over his notes, "and Mr. Robinson has his hand on your thigh and you are fondling his penis through his pants."

"Yes."

"And then what happened?"

"I wasn't wearing a bra. I never wear a bra. He kissed me and started feeling my beasts and fingering my nipples through my blouse," she said while feeling her breast and fingering her nipples through her blouse. "I was getting aroused, Detective, so very aroused. He was making me so hot," she said with a sexy laugh, while touching herself. "Then, he put his hand beneath my skirt and started fingering me through my panty," she said uncrossing her legs, sitting back in the chair and spreading her legs wide enough to give every man a show, before reaching beneath her skirt and fingering herself through her panty. "I stood and started to remove my clothes but he said that he wanted to do that. That's when we moved to the bedroom and really started making out and touching."

"If that broad stands up and removes her clothes, I'm going to pull out my cock and jerk off," said Morris.

"If you pull your cock in front of me, I'll shoot it off," said Gomez.

"That's it? Just like that? You go to a man's house you never met before," said Martin, "start undressing, and then have sex with him?"

"Yeah, it kind of brings back memories of your reoccurring sexual fantasy. Unfortunately, something that's never happened to you before, huh?"

"You bitch," he said under his breath.

"Pardon? Did you just call me a bitch, Detective? Let the record show that Detective Martin just called me a bitch," she said looking up at the camera.

"So, Mr. Robinson undressed you?"

"Undressed me? No, he didn't undress me. He stripped me naked is what he did and I returned the favor by stripping him naked, too. Then, before we got under the covers to cuddle and fuck and suck, we got the ice tray out of the freezer to reenact that role in Nine 1/2 Weeks with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke. Paul loved my body."

"How do you know he loved your body?"

"Look at me," she said rolling her eyes. "I'm hot. Besides his eyes were as wide as saucers and he couldn't get enough of my tits, ass, and pussy. His hands were all over me touching me, feeling me, and caressing me everywhere, places you wished you could touch me, feel me, and caress me, huh, Detective?"

"Don't hold your breath," he said.

"You mean to tell me, Detective, that you wouldn't like to touch me? I betcha if I was in the backseat of your patrol car in handcuffs and we were parked in a back alley, you'd be copping a feel, huh, while unzipping yourself, pulling your fat, little cock out, and sticking it in my mouth. Oh, yeah, I have your number. I know your type. You like women when they are helpless and when they can't refuse you. You like slapping them around a little, before fucking them and having them suck your fat, little cock."

"It's as if she knows him," said Morris with a laugh.

"One more disrespectful word and I'll throw your ass in the slammer and leave you there until Monday. I'm sure some of your cellmates would love to make friends with you."

"Okay, okay, ask your questions," she said sitting back in her chair with her arms behind her back, as if she was restrained.

In the way she was sitting with her legs apart, her skirt hiked up, and her nipples that were as big as nickels puffing out her blouse, she was every man's fantasy. With her long, dark hair and bright blue eyes, looking a bit like Elvira only younger, prettier, and shapelier, she was such a sexy, young thing. Someone a man would go to war over to protect her innocence or to win her heart, she was a woman that a man would sell his soul to the Devil to have, only to discover that it's not a man she wants, but a woman.

"And what were you doing," he said taking a sip of water, "under the covers?"

"I was stroking his huge erection in my hand and cupping his balls," she said leaning in closer to the detective, before looking over at the mirror and wetting her lips.

"Then, what?"

"He mounted me and I guided his big, hard cock inside my tight, wet pussy. I was ready and wet enough for him to fuck me, really fuck me hard enough to make me cum, and he did. He was determined to fuck my brains out. That's when he turned me over and told me to get on top of him. Oh, yeah, I liked him taking control of me, if you know what I mean, Detective, especially when he started slapping my ass, pulling my hair, and turning, twisting, and biting my nipples. That was hot. That was so hot, especially when he fucked me up the ass."

"Oh, my God," said Morris. "My dream woman, she's into anal sex."

"Knock it off," said Gomez. "She's nasty."

"I find it difficult to believe a man so sickly and on so much medication was capable of even getting an erection, never mind controlling you by slapping your ass and pulling your hair, your words," he said reading from his notes.

"Oh, I can assure you. He had an erection alright. Paul was quite the lover. He told me he stopped taking his medication a month before. What was the use? He was dying anyway and he was tired of all the side effects his medication caused. Instead, he popped a little blue pill and he fucked me, as if he was a porn star."

"I see. So, you admit that you were determined to fuck his brains out, your words," he said reading back her exact quote, "because you were trying to kill him?"

"No, I said that he was determined to fuck my brains out. I wasn't trying to kill him. I was just horny and I needed his experienced, mature cock in my young, wet pussy to get me off," she said making direct eye contact with the detective, before looking up at the mirror and making a victory sign with her fingers and then running her tongue through the opening.

"Gees, this broad is so hot. This is way better than that movie with Sharon Stone," said Morris. "What was the name of that?"

"Basic Instinct," said Gomez.

"Yeah, only, this is hotter because she is so much prettier and hotter than Sharon Stone," said Morris. "Look at her. She makes me wish I was dying, too."

Sergeant Gomez's cell phone rang.

"Hello? C'mon. Seriously? Are you kidding me? No, I can't do that, Poppy. Don't worry. Okay. Everything will be already. Listen, I can't talk to you now. I'll see you at the house tonight."

"Are you okay? You're as pale as a ghost."

"That was my Dad. He's been waiting for a heart transplant. He's been on the list and he's running out of time."

"I'm sorry," said Morris. "Your Dad is a good man and was a good cop."

"He's been following this case in the paper and he knows I'm on the case."

"So?"

"He asked me to get her phone number, just in case."

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12
  • COMMENTS
23 Comments
gperry2843gperry2843over 11 years ago
So fun.

I passed over this story for a lone time because so many of your stories have such a dark background and was afraid this one would too. I am glad I didn't pass it over because it is so funny and such a light read it should score a 20. Of all your stories I have read thus far this is my favorite.

gperry2843gperry2843over 11 years ago
Bad so bad and so naughty.

And so wonderfully funny and well written. I didn't read PrincessErin's bad as being a critique but rather as an endorsement.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE OLD CCUMMING AND GOING

and almost being plugged in. TK U MLJ LV NV

Lumpy26Lumpy26over 12 years ago

Ok, so I tried to vote, but alas no place to do that, so instead I favorited your story. I really liked the plot, but my one little criticism is that you should do more proofing before you submit a story. It may help to let it sit for a while before you try this, because I've found that when I try to proof my own work right after I finish it, my brain automatically corrects any mistakes I've made and I miss some really obvious typo's and misspelled words. I think you are a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastically funny

Damn you Ralph! i'm supposed to be writing, but instead here i'm following story after story. Pay no attention to dickless Erin - oh wait, Princesses normally are dickless so i guess she's a Princess with a dick - she's jealous that she can't write so well. Anyone who has the talent to write so prodigiously i hold my hat to.

Well done - the catch on the Sergeants father is superb.

I''ll sign as anonymous so the dicked princess won't torment me also, as only you know who Jim, Ben and another are.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Old Man and the Sea March or Die.in Loving Wives
Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 01 Meeting Lynn, while walking my dog through the dog park.in Mature
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
A Little Bit of Death Reaching your breaking point.in Loving Wives
Quiet Resolve She married him so she could kill him.in Loving Wives
More Stories