Angel of Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked, that did make her feel better, she glanced at Alex as they pulled into the parking lot she beamed.

"Oh Southlands..."

"Never been here either?"

She shook her head.

"Victor never let me go."

"Let you? He doesn't own you."

She shrugged and he sighed.

"Why don't we take a look around after we eat?"

She smiled again and nodded, as annoyed as he was to hear once again that she was being treated like property Alex was bouncing off the walls inside at the thought of spending his day off with her.

They were seated quickly and Lisa mentally moaned at the taste of fresh hot chocolate, the hospital food even with help from Alex left a lot to be desired.

"So, tell me about yourself." Lisa said.

He set down his cup of coffee and cleared his throat.

"Well...I've lived here most my life, did fairly well in school, though I wasn't popular with the opposite sex I focused on my studies. Took college classes in high school and graduated from med school when I was twenty-four."

Her mouth fell open a little.

"Really? Wow you're like a child prodigy."

'I see what you mean about excelling faster...is he actually close to thirty or....'

He chuckled...well both of them did.

''He's a lot older than that, not human remember?'' her grandfather said.

"Not really, a lot of people can cram a lot of information in each year if they have the time."

She smiled.

"What about you?"

"Now I can't tell you anything about me until I become more interesting."

He laughed.

"Nonsense, I only lived in school most my life not that impressive."

"Of course it is, don't belittle your accomplishments."

He gave her that smile again, she was glad she was sitting, the charmer had her weak in the knees.

"I was born here, met my husband in high school, um I've taken little classes but never really continued my education beyond that. I'm just a receptionist."

"What little classes?"

"I've taken cooking classes, sculpting, painting, dancing I've had piano lessons... I could go on forever."

"A lover of the arts, far more interesting."

She only shook her head, but it was nice to hear none the less.

...

They went around the mall after he found a parking spot in the shade, the crepe had been delicious but she complained that she felt fat. He seemed to think that was funny but she wanted to walk everywhere. They passed by a cute clothing store and a little pink and black sundress caught her attention.

"You know you want it." her grandfather said.

'Ssh.'

"See something you like?"

She smiled at Alex then gave in and nodded pointing at the dress.

"Why don't we go in so you can try it on?"

"Are you sure..?"

He gently but firmly pushed her in the shop and after finding the same dress waited for her outside the dressing room. She pushed the curtain open and he glanced up, it clung to her curves and ended just about the knee. The neckline was V cut and there was a sash sewn on with a small bow under the zipper on the back. The little time she got to practice her dancing did wonders for her shapely legs.

He swallowed.

"You look amazing."

She blushed.

"Stop it...I don't."

"You do."

"Oh how pretty it really suits you."

They looked at the older woman who worked there she smiled slightly, she was genuinely impressed.

"Just the other day a woman tried that on who looked like eight of you crammed into one body, it was not appealing."

Alex laughed.

"See, I'm not the only one who thinks you look good."

"Will you be purchasing this dress for the young lady?"

Lisa made a face when he nodded.

"No no you bought me breakfast, that was plenty."

The woman beamed.

"Oh a young lady that's easy to please you hang on to this one now, you hear?"

Alex smiled then walked behind Lisa and ripped the plastic pin and the price tag off for the woman to scan.

"Wait Alex..."

"Lisa it's alright, it's not like I'm buying you a mansion, but if you see one you like let me know."

She laughed, he grinned he loved being able to buy her something she liked he walked over to the cash register. They left the store and lack of confidence or not he still felt a bit of pride watching the jealous stares he received.

...

When the sun went down between her grandfather popping in and out and Alex's kind words she had been conned into a movie and dinner. They ended up eating dinner first to past the time while waiting for the next showing of some horror movie.

When they were seated they found they had gotten there early and the previews hadn't started yet. She reached in her purse and saw several missed calls and text messages on her cellphone.

"Oh I'm in trouble...heh."

"What happened?"

"My mom and sister were going to pick me up and have been trying to contact me."

"It'll be fine just send them a quick message so they know you're OK."

She nodded and did just that before turning off her phone.

..

As the movie reached the climax Lisa was practically in Alex's lap in fear, she had no idea what possessed her to let him pick a horror instead of a comedy or an action film. She was just too sensitive. Alex smiled slightly at her closeness, but as his mate she was releasing a pheromone that one normally released when they wanted to be protected.

Since she wasn't in any actual danger instead of preparing him for battle it was making his cock twitch and slowly preventing him from thinking clearly. He swallowed, it wasn't mating season but because he was actually three hundred years old give or take a decade the scent was almost over powering. The next time she jumped she did end up in his lap.

"If this is too much for you we could leave..." he said huskily.

"No it's OK..."

But she was pouting against his chest he reached up to stroke her hair gently, when she relaxed she registered that she was sitting on him and her thigh was pressed against his growing bulge. She blushed as her attention was completely taken from the movie, she wondered if her connection to him was what was making her want to soothe him.

As well as the fact that despite his situation he hadn't taken advantage of her closeness.

'He really is an angel....that actually looks like it hurts.'

She ran her hand over the bulge, he tensed.

"You really don't...have to."

"Ssh."

She fumbled with the zipper and tugged it down modesty out the window she was going to finish what she started. She took out his cock and her eyes widened at the feel, he could easily be at least nine inches, she had walked in Victor and he was nowhere near that size. She rubbed and stroked the shaft making sure to be gentle around the top, she slid down not wanting to make a mess on his clothes or the first dress she'd owned in a while.

She wasn't all that shy, the curious plus porn usually ended in the individual being desensitized. She licked his head, he forced himself to be quiet it was difficult of course, considering he was one of the oldest virgins around. Earth angels sometimes gave in to temptation but a lot of them wanted the first time to be with their intended mate and no matter how long the wait once they made that decision they stuck to it.

She took his head into her mouth and gently sucked on it before she began switching between that and deep throating. He whimpered slightly and tried not to get too loud, her mouth was nice and warm. The playful nibbles were pushing him over the edge, unlike humans Earth angels had a several nerves that only became extremely sensitive in this sort of act. A number of those being on the inner thighs, all it took was her to gently squeeze his thigh and he grabbed her hair before releasing stream after stream down her throat.

She stayed in place until she was sure he wouldn't spray all over both of them, he was sweet and she swallowed every drop. She blushed and pulled away then jumped back in her seat. He had his pants fixed and rebuttoned just before the movie ended and people started clearing the room.

They didn't say anything as they walked out, but he spoke when they got in his truck.

"I'm sorry..."

"No I'm sorry, I think I just sexually assaulted you." Lisa muttered.

"You did not...I meant I shouldn't have taken advantage...."

"You didn't...I just got carried away and told myself I didn't want to make a mess and one thing led to another, I've never done anything like that before."

"You're a virgin?"

He didn't care if he sounded too happy she blushed.

"Yes....my husband doesn't like physical contact so much.."

He was ecstatic but a little confused.

"How does someone marry someone who looks like you do and not touch them I'd go mad."

She laughed.

"Oh, whatever..."

"I'm serious, you even made being a patient look cute."

She blushed.

She was disappointed when they reached her house and he walked her to the door, he slid his business card in her hand and left. All she had to do now was make up an excuse for her mother and sister.

12