Angel of Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to compare families.
5.1k words
4.68
12.3k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(....I realize I had Alex call Lisa by her name and then ask her to tell him her name but it's not a mistake he was checking her memory. I remember when I passed out in school one year and hit my head nice and hard on the tile floor, the school nurse also double checked with me about my name.)

...

The next morning, Lisa was taking a shower while her mother and sister yelled at her on speakerphone. She wasn't interested in fighting with either of them, but knew that's what would happen if she said anything. By the time they were done she was sitting on her bed dressed in the new skirt and frilled tank top she had bought yesterday. She picked up her phone and apologized quietly, pretending she had listened to every word.

"Well anyways, where did you go? Did a friend come get you or something?" Julia asked.

She smiled, so the nurses hadn't told on her, she would have to send them a gift basket with a smile she told them an old friend just couldn't wait to see her and picked her up. She walked downstairs and heard a knock on the front door. She walked over and answered it she smiled at Alex who held up her backpack.

She stepped back and waved him in, she hadn't purposely forgotten it in his truck but she was glad that she had.

"Lisa are you listening?"

"Yes mom, someone was at the door."

Alex set her bag down on the counter and she made a motion that asked if he wanted to stay for breakfast.

"Who?" Kelly asked.

"My friend, what's with all the questions?"

"Who is this friend? " her mother asked.

Sighing she grabbed what she needed for pancakes then mouthed 'sorry, just a minute' to Alex he only smiled and waved it off. He was just happy he had an excuse to try and get her to spend the whole day with him again.

"Just a friend if I told you who it was you would have a hissy fit."

"Is it a male friend?" Kelly asked.

"Dear don't be ridiculous, she wouldn't have a man over this soon, Victor could wake up any day."

She sighed and rubbed a wrapper over the speaker to imitate static.

"I'm lo....sing....y...ou....ne...ed new.....ph..o...ne bye!"

She hung up and turned to Alex.

"Sorry, about that."

"It's alright, I shouldn't have come so early."

"Yes you should have."

She smiled as her grandfather finally made his appearance.

"It's fine, since you treated me to breakfast I was going to have to return the favor anyways."

"Who said you had to?"

"I did, now have a seat I'll get you some coffee."

With a smile he saluted her and sat at the table, he scanned her over appreciating her curves once again.

"By the by crumb cake, your grandma wants to see you."

'Oh today?'

"Whenever, you know she's not picky but she'll want to meet your man here."

'He isn't...'

"Not yet, but he will be."

She shook her head and finished cooking before sitting next to Alex, unlike Victor who hated everything Alex was already loving her cooking. She blushed after he complimented her.

"....Their just pancakes."

"And as you know, easy to mess up, I'm not much for cooking but I can make a mean bowl of cereal and my ham sandwiches are out of this world."

She burst into giggles he seemed so serious, he just wanted to hear her laugh again it made her eyes light up.

"You really are too beautiful, makes me wonder how that guy won your favor."

She brushed her hair out of her face and blushed.

"Oh he was nice when we dated."

"Oh? Well why don't you go on date with me? I'll show you how much better I am."

She cocked her head.

"Didn't we have a date yesterday?"

"Is that what that was? I thought we were celebrating your hospital release."

She just shook her head and sipped her coffee.

"I'm only teasing, but really is there anything you want to do today?"

"Take him to see your grandma, she'll make you see what you're missing."

She resisted rolling her eyes.

"Well I suppose, but you probably wouldn't be interested."

"Well we won't know that until you tell me what you want to do."

"My grandmother wants to see me, she's in a home."

He smiled.

"I can take you."

"I don't know, you don't have to.."

"It's fine, I don't really care what I'm doing as long as I get to do it with you."

Her grandfather repeated his touch down dance, he was old fashioned and angel or no angel Alex's good manners had won him over easily. She gave in and nodded, they finished and cleaned up before she grabbed her purse and they left.

...

They walked into her grandmother's retirement home and went to check in, the older man at the counter smiled.

"Hey there Lisa, here to see Franny?"

"Yep."

"Oh is this your new squeeze? Nice to meet you man, I'm Tom and this little lady is just the sweetest thing."

They shook hands as Alex introduced himself, Lisa blushed.

"Tommy, he's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend."

"Could have fooled me, I haven't seen that smile of yours since your grandma recovered from her stroke three years ago."

She rolled her eyes and blushed again before tugging Alex away from the desk before Tom could tease her any further. Alex loved knowing how much joy he had managed to bring to her in such a short time. They walked in her grandmother's room who was yelling answers at the television while she watched The Price Is Right.

"Hey grandma, knock knock."

She turned, and smiled Franny was a plump woman with curly gray hair that was dyed pink. She often said she would go any color but gray, Lisa walked over to hug her.

"Hello Blue Jay it's so nice to see you."

She smiled, she could remember when her grandparents would 'fight' over her nickname, 'Franny I love you but you have to understand she is granddad's crumb cake. Owen you're the grandfather you don't have the right to name the first born grandbaby, she is gramma's little Blue Jay so there.'

"It's nice to see you too."

She looked over her shoulder and beamed.

"Oh my heavens, aren't you going to introduce your pretty new friend?"

Lisa giggled and stepped out of the way.

"Grandma this is Alexandrios, Alex this is Grandma Fran."

She got up to give him a hug, it was funny scene because of how much shorter she was than him.

"So nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too ma'am."

"Oh and he has such good manners, just call me Franny, everyone else does and Blue Jay shame on you shortening his name it's so beautiful."

Lisa laughed.

"Yes it is, but he's the one who told me to shorten it."

He blushed hearing her thoughts on his name, her approval over everything meant the world to him. Her grandmother laughed.

"Now sonny don't let her call you Alex, you're parents gave you such a nice name you should use the whole thing."

"Yes of course Franny."

She smiled and moved to sit down.

"Well come sit sit, let's have some conversation, oh Lisa the staff let me use the oven to make you're favorite cookies sweetheart."

Lisa looked around and found the box her grandmother nodded toward she opened it and offered one to Alex.

"Soft baked, chocolate chip cinnamon roll cookies."

He smiled softly watching the happiness bouncing in her eyes.

....

They remained with her grandmother for a few hours before Lisa helped her get in bed to take a nap. Her grandfather told her he was going to stay there, she smiled at him before leaving with Alex to sign out with Tom. Alex caught himself staring at her legs when they got in the car, he was glad he had been born in his station because he was use to desire and couldn't imagine not having them with women like Lisa around.

"Thanks for bringing me, it meant a lot to visit with her for so long."

"You're welcome, she's a very nice woman."

"Yes, she always has been."

"Oh Lisa, before I forget did you need a ride to work tomorrow?...You do work tomorrow right?"

"Yes, but I can take the bus."

"It's no trouble..."

"No it's OK, I'll be fine on the bus."

He knew she would get assaulted tomorrow if he couldn't convince her.

"I'd feel better if I took you, I have nothing to do until later in the day anyways."

"Why do you want to take me so bad?"

"Because I care."

"Even though you've only known me a short time?"

She was really just picking on him, he glanced over.

"One doesn't measure emotions with time."

She blushed and sighed.

"I guess....if it isn't too much."

He smiled.

"It isn't, what time should I pick you up?"

"Seven, so I can get there before eight and check in with my boss and find out what I missed."

He nodded.

..

They went right back to her house and she invited him to stay for dinner, they had had Chinese the other night so she made burgers. Before Alex left he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her waist. She turned and he pressed his lips against hers, no matter how cliché it may sound passionate wasn't strong enough to describe the kiss that left her weak in the knees.

He said good night and left her leaning against the counter.

...

When Alex returned to his home the lavishly decorated two story house seemed a lot less appealing without Lisa around. His living room was in black and white, a switch on the wall would replace the fireplace with a flat screen television.

Through the glass doors on the right you could see the large patio space that held a private pool and hot tub. To the left was his chrome and granite kitchen, truthfully his time alone had given him a chance to cook decently but he didn't quite cook like Lisa did. Down the hall was a coat closet and his study, upstairs were four bedrooms.

The first bedroom was for guests with a blue and green scheme, the second was the master bedroom which was also decorated in white and black. The third was his art room, and the fourth was plain creme mostly because he wanted to be prepared for future children. Each room had it's own full bathroom colored to match the room it was attached to.

He had one extra half bathroom in his study.

He sat on the couch and watched the cushion next to him sag slightly, he smiled.

"Hello mother."

There was a small flash of light and a beautiful green eyed red head, dressed in a silky white gown with matching boots appeared next to him. She stood up and stretched her large white wings that held a light pink tint on the tips, before sitting back down.

"Hello my dear, how have you been?"

"Just fine, what about you, father and my siblings?"

"Everyone is just peachy, let's get right to the point of my visit, tell me who she is."

He crossed his arms but held a playful smirk on his face.

"Mother I have no idea who you could be talking about."

She slapped his arm gently.

"Tell me or I'll go looking for her just like I did with Xavieros's girl friend."

He shook his head with a laugh, she would track down Lisa and probably harass her with talks of their future.

"Her name is Lisa."

"Oh? And what is she like?"

"Amazing."

She smiled seeing the gleam in his eyes.

"Well where is she?"

"At home."

"Why didn't you invite her over?"

"She has work tomorrow."

"She could sleep here."

"No, I'm taking it slow."

His voice faltered on that sentence as he thought about their time in the movie theatre.

"Hmp, you're no fun....unless she has someone else?"

"An abusive husband in a coma, I met her in the hospital."

"Abusive? Tsk tsk tsk when will these humans learn to take care of their lovers, what put them in the hospital?"

"Car accident."

"Well serves him right, so does she have children?"

"She's a virgin."

She squealed.

"Oh I like where this is going, you'll keep me posted won't you?"

"Of course."

"Do you have a picture I can show to your father?"

He nodded and handed her his phone, he had gotten a picture of Lisa when she zoned out on their first date.

"Oh isn't she just the cutest little thing, you'll make beautiful grandchildren for your father and I, I have to go I have plans to harass your older brother."

She kissed his cheek and faded from the room, a few minutes later his phone reappeared on the couch he slipped it in his pocket and went to get ready for bed. Thoughts of Lisa flooding his mind with every step.

...

The next morning Lisa was running late and was wearing a brown pencil skirt and ruffled button up. Getting dressed in the morning was so much more fun without those scratchy pant suits. She looked out the window and saw Alex pull in the driveway he could see her and waved a take out bag at her. She smiled and waved, she hurried to put on her lip gloss and thought about his good night kiss.

She shook her head, she could save her perverted thoughts for after work, she certainly didn't have time to play with herself now. She grabbed her things and hoped he wouldn't notice she was a little turned on.

Of course he did, but she didn't have to know that.

She thanked him for bringing her and kissed his cheek when she got out he touched his cheek then smiled and drove off.

....

Her boss had been happy to have her back but assured her that the temp had done a good job. Though she was only a receptionist, she also handled secretarial work and work passed quickly with everything she had to do.

At the end of the day when she walked out counting her bus fare she watched a man drive up in a cherry red convertible. He got out and smiled at her, he looked like the average cheesy but professional car salesmen and he even had a comb over.

"Are you Lisa Anderson?"

"Yes."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jason, and this is your new car."

Her eyes widened.

"What? Did I win a contest or something...?"

"No." he said with a laugh.

She stared at him.

"This is from Dr. Carmen, he called me earlier and told me that he had to go into work early and even though he couldn't come get you he still didn't want you take the bus."

Her mouth fell open as he pulled out the papers for her to sign, in a daze she signed that she received the car and paperwork. He handed her the keys and told her to have a good day before a second car pulled up and he got in. He waved as his driver pulled away and drove off. She stared at the car then looked over the paperwork, it had been paid for in full, she would only have to pay for gas.

She swallowed and got in the driver's seat, she had a license but hadn't owned her own car since Victor made her sell her little jeep.

"Oh nice ride!"

She looked up at her child hood friend and colleague, Jenna, she was a curvy brunette with two kids and husband who was a Realtor; the perfect family in a way.

"Uh yeah..."

"You went and bought this and had it delivered?"

"No...my friend bought it for me....he was worried about me taking the bus."

She grinned, Lisa told her to get in since she had taken the bus that morning, they headed for her friend's house.

"A male friend bought this for you so you wouldn't be on the bus? Sounds like he's smitten with you."

"Well...It doesn't matter because I'm returning it."

She looked over the paperwork.

"But the car is paid in full and your signature is on everything, he was just trying to be nice."

"But this is too much nice..."

"You only think that because Victor doesn't have a nice bone in his body, he is so fake he makes those bobble headed bimbos at the country club seem genuine."

Lisa giggled slightly after she dropped her friend off she headed down the street towards the hospital to see if she could reach Alex.

... He was standing by the front desk looking over some paperwork when she walked in, she walked over and tapped his shoulder.

"Yes?"

"A convertible?"

He turned and smiled at her.

"Yes, I thought you would like it, since it's Summer and all."

"Alex you didn't need to buy me a car I would have been fine on the bus."

He shook his head.

"You know you really shouldn't mumble when you speak to me I have weak hearing."

She rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Thank you for being so considerate..."

He dipped his head down to capture her lips with his own, ignoring the nurse's gasp behind him, he pulled back and she blushed.

"You're welcome, see you this weekend OK?"

"....O..OK.." she stuttered.

She turned and walked out, the woman tapped his shoulder.

"Doctor, doesn't she have a husband?"

"She has amnesia." he lied.

"Oh poor thing...but Dr. Carmen you shouldn't be taking advantage of her."

"I'm not I'm just giving her better memories than what she had with that abusive scum taking up a bed here."

She frowned, her first husband had been abusive so she could sympathize with Lisa and it was more understanding to see Alex trying to win her over; she didn't have to know it was a lie.

"And what if she doesn't remember you when she get's her memory back?"

"'If' being the key word Jane."

...

Later that night Lisa was washing dishes and her grandfather was in the garage fawning over the car. She was about to sit on the couch when she heard her mother's familiar knock on the front door, she always knocked three times then waited before repeating herself. She walked over to open the door and smiled at Julia who kissed her cheek and walked in. Behind her came Dennis she hugged him then walked into the kitchen to get drinks. They all sat in the living room.

"How are you doing sweetheart?" Dennis asked.

"Good."

"Better than your sister I hope."

Lisa cocked her head.

"What's wrong with Kelly?"

"It's not Kelly it's her lowlife husband." Julia spat.

"What did he do?"

"She caught him in bed with that woman from the post office."

"Becky?"

"No, Maria, the one that was always so sweet to him." Dennis clarified.

"Oh who cares which one it was, that cheat hurt your sister."

"When did this happen?"

"This morning, she spent the night with Mike but realized she forgot his backpack and went home to get it, and there he was with that tramp all over him."

Lisa shook her head.

"Oh poor Kelly."

"Indeed poor Kelly that's why she will be coming here and we'll keep Mike so he doesn't see his mother so upset." Julia said

Lisa frowned.

"Wait what?"

"Kelly will be staying here for a couple of weeks."

"No one asked me about that."

"Does it matter? Would you really turn your poor little sister away?" Julia said.

Julia had always been kind to Lisa since they first met when Lisa was four, but like most mothers it was different with your own child; she coddled Kelly constantly. In fact that was probably why Lisa ended up spending so much time with her grandparents and was now their unspoken favorite.

"No of course not."

Just then she saw the headlights that told her Kelly was here, Julia got up and went outside to gather her sleeping grandchild and put him in her car. Kelly walked in and set her bags on the living room floor. Lisa gave her a hug and her father put her things in the guest bedroom. After their parents left Kelly came down and wiped her eyes.

"Lisa do you have any ice cream?"

"Uh yeah, chocolate."

"Oh that won't do, I need strawberry, come with me to the store."

Lisa sighed, she loved her sister but honestly she was a brat when she was a kid and was still a brat now.

"It's kind of late."

"Oh right like it's going to take that long, do you have to be so selfish?"

Lisa sighed again rubbing her temples then put on the same act she did with Victor.

"I wasn't being selfish, I just meant you look tired, I can go for you while you relax."

Kelly's annoyed expression faded.

"How thoughtful."

"I need to get my purse, why don't you write down anything else you need real quick and I'll go get it."

"What, are you going to walk to the store?"

"I have a car."

".....You bought your own car finally?"

Lisa shook her head.

"Did grandma get it for you then?"

"Uh no.."

She walked upstairs, Kelly followed.

"So how did you get it?"

"I uh, won a radio contest."

12