Angel of Mine Ch. 05

Story Info
Finale: finally Lisa and Alex get their happy ending.
1.7k words
4.39
9.3k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Wow that was a long wait and I apologize to anyone who may have been checking for updates. My muse was just hit by a figurative bus and turned into dumplings, and I didn't want to just post anything well now my brain juices are turning once again. Thanks to everyone and I hope you enjoy the final installment of AOM. :D.)

......

The shower began running, at first the spray of water was cold but Lisa didn't really care. She wrapped her arms around Alex's neck and he kissed her deeply. He shivered feeling her fingers running over the top of his back. Their tongues did battle passionately, Lisa moaned as his hands ran over her body she wasn't shy in the least. Alex was not planning to take her virginity against the shower wall but he intended to make her weak in the knees before they returned to the bed. He reached for the soap and rubbed all over her body until her curves had a generous soapy coating.

She had to return the favor, when she reached his back she almost giggled watching him twitch as he let out a moan. As the collected soap twirled and swirled down the drain she let her eyes travel over his well built and wet body. It was enough to make any one fall to their knees. He claimed her lips again and they ignored the hot water that fell over them as they got lost in the kiss.

She moaned again as his fingers danced over her nipples before he massaged each breast his other hand ran over her side before sliding over her back and down to her firm backside. Lisa pressed against him and reached to bite on his neck she knew, after leaving a few bites, when she found the hidden hot spot on his neck by the change in his moan. She couldn't resist rubbing over his muscles without even soap in the way, soon her hand found it's way between them and rested against his cock.

She stroked the shaft and gently massaged the head for a short time before he pressed into her palm he chuckled slightly when she stopped.

"Tease." he whispered huskily.

She grinned until the hand near her breast slipped between her legs, she whimpered as his fingers rubbed her lips. She bit his neck and continued stroking his cock, as she assumed, this prevented him from stopping. He made sure to rub gently, he didn't want to hurt her.

....

After the water ran cold he turned off the water, they barely had time for towels before moving back to the bedroom he laid her on the bed and rested on top of her. He kissed her lips lightly before kissing her neck and moving slowly down to her breasts. He ran his tongue over each nipple testing what she liked. He stayed near her breasts for a couple of minutes before moving lower until his tongue touched her clit. She moaned as his tongue teased her clit and arched, he raised up a hand to stroke one of her thighs slightly before he touched her nether lips. She was still a bit slick from their fooling around in the shower, he carefully moved around before slipping a finger inside. Soon after another finger followed. She tensed a little but after his finger twisted around a bit she was moaning and oblivious to the third finger.

As Lisa got wetter and wetter he picked up the speed he wanted to bring her to orgasm again before he claimed her completely.

..

After Alex pulled the comforter over them he asked her if she was ready, a breathy moan was the only answer he got. Slowly, inch by inch he pressed in, when she cleared him to move he switched between fast and slow.

When they finished, they did it together.

..

After a repeat performance in the bed, the had to break in the wall, the floor, the couch and most of the free space in their house. Lisa was tired and applauding Alex's stamina by the time the sun was going down.

.......

A few months later Alex moved in all of his things and they added a pool after the patio and backyard were fixed up. Imagine Lisa's surprise when she found a malamute puppy digging around in her flower bed. She huffed as her grandfather laughed, her grandmother smacked his arm.

-Don't laugh it's not funny, Lisa honey it's all your grandfather's fault he did the same thing to me when we moved in here.- Fran said.

Lisa giggled, she remembered the fun loving golden retriever her grandmother had adored. She bent down to pick up the puppy who only protested a little before accepting the attention. He was brown and white, he licked her face and she spotted his name on his tags.

"Bruce?"

-Not cute at all.- Fran said.

-Cute? You're worried about cute? Cute doesn't scare away the burglars.- Owen said with a huff.

Lisa brushed all of the dirt off of Bruce and laughed as her grandparent's "argued" she stood up and turned to see Alex standing behind her. He smiled slightly.

"I'm torn between thanking you and yelling at you for leaving this little guy unattended near my garden."

He kissed her and winked.

"Oh baby you know I an fix that easily."

"Without your powers?"

"Easy."

She smiled.

"Thank you, he's adorable."

"And he comes with a special angelic gift from mom."

"Oh?"

"Already house broken and he doesn't pee on everything when he gets excited."

She laughed, that really was a gift from the angels however there was no way she would let him run around in the house covered in dirt. She gave him to Alex and asked him to give him a bath. Dusting off her clothes she walked through the gate toward the front just as her father pulled into the driveway. She ran over and hugged him.

"Hey pumpkin."

"Dad how have you been?"

He answered as they walked inside.

"Busy busy, but you know without my little problem around the peace and quiet as been grand."

She smiled.

"And what about Mike and Tony?"

Tony was the name chosen for her second nephew, her father got a nanny to do most of the work since he was getting older but he took custody of both boys.

"Just fine, you know Mike is less of a hassle than he use to be call me crazy but I think he's actually responding to being an older brother."

"That's great!"

She walked into the kitchen and reached for the cake stand, she raised an eyebrow when it was pulled out of her reach. She crossed her arms.

"Charmaina."

The woman appeared and grinned.

"Alex wanted you to try the cake he made, their in the fridge don't spoil your appetite now."

Lisa laughed and turned to do just that, she opened the door and bent down she found the large white box and pulled it out to set it on the counter. When she opened it her eyes widened written neatly on top of the cake in icing was the one thing she'd been waiting to hear.

Will you marry me?

On top of the cherry was a silver band with little diamonds resting around a large dark blue sapphire. She blushed as Alex's arms went around her waist.

"Just so you know, silence is not a reassuring answer." he said.

"......Yes yes yes a million times yes!"

Charmaina squealed as she watched Lisa throw her arms around her son, she couldn't wait to help plan the wedding.

................................................................................................................................................

Lisa stood in front of a large full body mirror she was wearing a white mermaid style dress it was both sleeveless and strapless the top was heart shaped. There were several small diamonds around the top of the dress in a decorative corset pattern. Long white evening gloves covered her slender arms and she had a pair of matching silver tennis bracelets on each wrist. She had decided to leave her hair down, it was a little longer so the waterfall curls fell to the center of her back.

The veil was connected to a tiara, she hoped he would like what he saw she'd been nervous all morning. She jumped hearing a crash in the bathroom and walked over to investigate.

She crossed her arms seeing little Bruce yipping at a fallen flower pot, it was pretty high, she cocked her head realizing he couldn't have knocked it over. He was wearing a white bow tie for the occaision. She ushered him out of the bathroom and walked back to the vanity to fuss with her hair. She paused and touched her neck, resting under the simple white choker was a gold chain attached to a pendant with a little ruby and emerald placed to look like a rose. She touched the pendant wondering where it came from, she turned and stared at her grandparents.

"Grandma...?"

-She wanted you to have it.- Owen said.

Lisa was quiet before she realized who 'she' was she swallowed.

"Mom."

Her grandmother walked over and opened the pendant, inside was a little picture Lisa hadn't seen before. One of her mother.

Lisa sniffed.

-Don't cry crumb cake, you'll mess up your make up.- Owen said.

Lisa smiled.

-Your mother loves you.- Fran said ignoring her husband.

Lisa picked up a tissue to dab her eyes.

-She wanted us to give that to you on your wedding day, but she knew more than most just like you and specifically said not to hand it over on the first one.- Owen said.

-Mother knows best.- Fran said.

Lisa thanked them and put on a smile when her father walked in.

.

The ceremony went on without a single problem, they got married at her new in-law's mansion. Alex wore a white and silver tux to match her dress, Jenna was her maid-of-honor and Charmaina,Vicky and Genie were the bridesmaids. From the beautiful reception to their honey moon in Ireland and back again Lisa knew they would be happy together.

Four kids, six grandkids and three great grand kids later they still were...

End Chapter...End Story

(Well there you go, seemed just right for the end of this story after all of this time I was thinking about the end :D)