Angel on Fire Ch. 2

Story Info
Vicky continues to pay her penance in hell.
1.7k words
4.33
27.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 02/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers

Day 23 and the orgasm counter now reads 9471.

Arroway reappears in the room and Vicky awakens from her short nap. She's still in Hell bound to the padded table where she's been for the last few weeks. Her lover and tormentor walks up close to her and looks down at her.

"Come on Vicky time to get to work, only another 9471 then you can rest properly." He says referring to the penance she must pay for her crimes. "Hmmm, you do look far too comfortable there," he clicks his fingers and everything changes.

Vicky is now suspended in mid-air by her wrists, sitting astride a huge pink vibrator. It's about 5 feet long and 10 inches across, horizontally placed and she's sat on it riding it like a horse. The vibrators humming away and at the same time rotating. It has ridges down its length and as it rotates these catch against her pussy.

"Oh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhh," Vicky's pussy is already tingling with the stimulation and her juices start to coat the big pinkness of the vibrator.

"So Vicky had you ever rode one like this before?" asks Arroway.

"No master," she replies her voice a little breathless.

"And how does it feel?"

"Gooood master."

"Do you think you can cum like that?" he asks.

"I don't know master."

He clicks his fingers and the vibrations increase .

"Agggggggggggggggh. Yes master." She's now squirming on top of the pink pole, trying to get more satisfaction from it.

"Ok, when you're about to cum I need you to tell me," he instructs her.

"Yes master."

A couple of minutes pass, Vicky becomes more flushed as the vibrations course through her pussy and up her body.

Suddenly she cries, "Now master."

Arroway quickly clicks his fingers and the vibrator stops.

"Oh master please let me cum." Vicky bounces up and down but can't get enough movement to push her over the edge.

"In a second my Angel," he replies and clicks his fingers again.

The vibrator lowers away from her, and then rotates so now it is pointing directly upwards towards her. It then moves slightly upwards until she's now sitting on its apex, the big pink tip pushing against her pussy. If she wasn't strung up by her wrists, her weight would have force her down onto it and she would be split like a peach.

"Are you ready Vicky?" he asks.

"Yes master, give it to me!" She squirms against the tip, her juices running down its side.

He clicks his fingers and the vibrator buzzes back to life.

"Yes. Yes. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh master."

As she cums the orgasm counter flips down to 9470.

Vicky continues to wriggle and shake against the monster vibrating her pussy, wanting more. With a snap of his fingers Arroway obliges her. The head of the vibrator narrows to just 2 inches across, and elongates into her, stopping at when it is just 6 inches into her.

"Mooooooooooore," Vicky screams with pleasure as it penetrates, but the vibrator stays at 6 inches to her disappointment. The vibrations inside her pussy make her cum again anyway.

The orgasm counter flips down to 9469.

Now the vibrator head bends slightly just by about 3 degrees, but this makes a movement of about 3/4 of an inch at the very tip buried deep in Vickys hot pussy. Vicky barely notices the change as she's still shaking from that last orgasm. Then the vibrator starts to rotate around again, the bent head inside her pushing and stretching her deep inside. Although the tip is deep in her, with each rotation the vibrations on her G-spot increase as the lower portion inside her presses close against it, tickling her and tormenting her with intense sensations.

She starts to cum again quickly but this time it doesn't stop. "My god. My god. My god." She chants like a mantra, part of her can't stand the extreme pleasure, while a greedy part of her craves more.

Over several minutes the orgasm counter flips down, 9468, 9467, 9466, 9465, 9466, 9467 and stops.

Arroway glancing at the counter notices that it was going the wrong way.

"Curse those imps, damn shoddy craftsmen, can't do anything right!" He clicks his fingers and the counter corrects itself to 9463. Vicky doesn't see or hear this as she hangs limply from the wrist restraints in a dead faint.

Snap! and the padded table is back in place with Vicky once more bound up tight on it, her hands above her head, her legs held wide open by the two open limbs of the bed. She's still out for the count.

Arroway comes up close and examines her pussy carefully. Moistness drips from her, and the lips are angry red still pulsating from the punishment they had taken. He bends and gently kisses her clit and tastes her on his lips.

"Yes sleep a while my love. I'll be back soon."

* * *

Day 23 and the orgasm counter reads 9463.

Later that day he returns. Vickys wide awake and rested.

"Time for your bible lessons now Vicky," he tells her.

"Good master, I love doing my bible studies."

"Today we will be discussing Danielle and the Lion," he starts.

"But master, I thought it was Daniel, not Danielle?" she asks.

"Look I'm sorry if you weren't brought up with the correct versions, but this is the authorised version, how it happened, sort of. And no interrupting or I will punish you!"

"How will you punish me master? Will you beat me?" she asks with a grin.

"I might just do that. But bible first, fun later." He continues quickly. "Okay. One day Danielle was out walking in the forest when she stumbled upon a rather sad looking lion."

He clicks his fingers, and a half lion mask covers his upper face complete with wet nose and whiskers. His clothes disappear at the same moment and he comes closer to the head of her bed.

"The lion had a prick in his paw, and was so distracted by it he couldn’t hunt or feed properly." He holds his cock, and squeezes it, it rapidly swells and gets harder in front of her face.

"Danielle felt sorry for the lion and decided to help the lion by sorting the prick for him." A snap of the fingers, and the right hand wrist restraint lets Vickys hand free.

Vickys hand immediately grabs his cock, stroking and caressing it, until she could see it pulsating hard.

"You must pull the prick hard to get it out, then suck on it to cure it," Arroway adds.

"Yes master." She tugs hard at his cock, and it comes off in her hand. A shocked look briefly crosses her face until she remembers where she is and that it doesn't matter. She holds the cock up to her mouth and starts licking the top like a big ice lolly.

"Mmmmm. Yes that’s right, suck on it now, soothe it," Arroway tells her and then walks around the table and stands in front of her pussy.

"Later the lion repaid Danielles kindness."

Vickys eyes watch his face as he says this, she has his cock deep in her mouth, and her tongue lashes the underside it as she gentle sucks. She noitices that his tongue is poking out of his mouth slightly. After a few seconds more his tongue is lolling out like a dog out of breath or perhaps like a big cats. The tongue is about 6 inches long now, and Vicky sucks hard on his cock as she realises how she's going to be repaid.

Arroway lowers his head towards her groin, and gently touches the tip of his long tongue against her clitoris. It feels rough and she jumps at the sudden sharp contact and bites down a little on his cock.

"Bhey , be bearful," he admonishes her, lions tongues aren't meant for conversation. He shows her what they are meant for. Her mouth is too full for more talking anyway.

The tongue is rough against her, not like a human tongue at all. He laps at her pussy, from the bottom to right over her clit, opening her up her lips a little more with each upward pass. Now shes expecting the roughness it excites her more and her juices start to leak from her moist crack. She feels his cock in her mouth throb more urgently as the taste of her excites him. He puts the tip of his tongue in the entrance of her pussy, his wet nose pressing against her clit, and he pauses a second. The moment of anticipation sends a shiver through her, then slowly she feels his tongue enter her. It slides in easily but the roughness gives her added thrills as it caresses her inner walls.

She starts to buck up and down wildly and cums before the tongue has penetrated more than a couple of inches. The orgasm counter flips down again to 9462.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmupppppph," her muffled sounds of pleasure vibrate his cock in her mouth and she feels him start to cum as well. His tongue penetrates her deeply now and moves rapidly with his own excitement. Then he squirts into her mouth. Part of her mind thinks this is strange for some reason, but mostly she is too concerned with swallowing his semen to worry. Globs it fill her mouth with each squirt and his frenzied actions at her pussy make her cum again as well.

The orgasm counter flips down again to 9461. Arroway has stopped cumming and Vicky gently sucks on his rapidly shrinking cock, but he hasn't finished with her yet. His tongue retracts then fills her again and again, his wet nose and whiskers tickling her clitoris, until she cums a third time and the orgasm counter flips down again to 9460.

He stands and looks a second at her sweaty body. His tongue hangs out long still, and he's panting from the exertion. Clicking his fingers, he's suddenly back to normal in sweater and jeans, Vicky barely notices her mouth is now empty, as she lies back exhausted.

"Well, thank you Vicky for solving the lions problem, a lesson well learnt I think," he smiles at her.

"Yes master, but maybe we could do it again another day so I don't forget it?" she asks.

"Maybe, maybe, but for now goodnight my love pleasant dreams," and with a click of his fingers is gone.

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers