Angel on Fire Ch. 3

Story Info
Hot wax and mangles with Vicky in Hell.
2.2k words
4.32
26.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 02/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers

Day 71 and the orgasm counter reads 7894.

Vicky awakens to the gentle caress of her masters hand over her curves. He runs his hand over her small tummy and up under her breasts, and back down again just brushing her small patch of fur as he reaches the bottom of his arc. The tenderness of his touch sent tingles down through to her pussy, and for the first time she realised that he truly loved her and that she was his slave in love also. She hoped that they could be still together even after the induction to hell was over and the counter had reached zero.

Vicky stretches slightly and pulls against the cuffs that hold her on to the table.

"Ah. I see you're awake again. Are you ready for another day of fun and games?" Arroway asks.

"Yes master, I'm always ready for what ever you want." They had increased the number of orgasms she was having each day, and sometimes they now topped 50, but still she ached for more, her needs increasing with time and she was becoming insatiable, in heat nearly every moment she was awake.

"Good glad to hear it." He walked behind her and sat down on a stool which appeared as he lowered his body. He reached over her and gave her breasts a good squeeze, then continued to stroke them, ignoring the nipples for the moment. As her was doing this, the Y of the table with her legs attached slowly opened wide to reveal her moist shaven crevice.

"Well what have we in store for you today? I was thinking back and I remembered that you once played a trick on me with some hot wax, so I thought I could return the favour." He held her head and pointed her to look high above herself. About 10 metres up she could see a jug floating in mid-air, it was poised directly above her pussy. As she watched it slowly tipped, and a small glob of hot wax started to fall.

"huuuuh," she breathed in suddenly. The wax blob seemed to be taking ages to fall and she felt herself tense in fearful anticipation of it reaching her tender parts.

"Auggggggh, oohhhhhh, hot" she moaned as it hit directly on to her prominent clitoris. Some of the wax splattered on to her thighs, but as the wax was still quite hot none had set on her clit most of it ran down into her crack, and hardened there. Her clitoris was throbbing in reaction and already she could see another blob falling towards her.

"Well do you like that?" Arroway asks. His hands resuming the caresses on her breasts, now stopping to pinch her nipples, that were pointing up high.

The second blob hit, "oooooooooooh its too hot master," Vicky complained.

"No, I'm sure its just fine. Isn't it?" he asks again with a stern tone to his voice.

"Yes master," Vicky replied compliantly.

Vicky was now holding her breath in between each drip of wax, the agony of the wait before it hotly hit her sensitive nub sending tremors down her body. Each time it hit she breathed out in a moan that was slowly turning from shock to pleasure. The intense sensations of the wax hitting her was following by the warm flowing feelings as it leaked down over inflamed lips. Arroway was now concentrating on Vicky's nipples, he could see her chest had started to flush and feel her heartbeat quicken. He pinched, and stroked and rubbed while drip after drip splashed down into her.

Arroway looks to the jug and says, "Faster." It complies readily and the drips beat down on Vicky's clit with new vigour.

"Faster." He says again. The drips now rain down in time to her beating heart. Vicky lets herself go, thrusting her pelvis up to the deluge of hot wax that’s pouring onto her.

"Yes. Yes. More, pleaaase more master, " she shouts as she cums, violently thrashing against the wrist and ankle restraints.

The orgasm counter flips down to 7893.

The drips don't stop there, and the wax still hits her, she surrenders to it totally and cums in a chain of orgasms that don't stop until the counter says 7884.

Arroway clicks his fingers and the jug disappears. He moves around to the other end of the table and carefully examines her wax encrusted pussy, as she lies back sweating and panting from the exertion.

"Hmmmm." The wax comes off in one chunk. "This looks pretty good to me. I think a cast of it would make a good ashtray." He sets the wax aside. "I'm sorry Vicky no time to rest, now its time for something completely different."

"Yes master." Different in hell could mean anything at all.

He stays at her pussy, and slowly brushes away the odd crumbs of wax left on her. He then starts to stroke and rub the lips pulling and teasing her until he can feel her start to respond again. He moves his hands up and concentrates on her little jutty clitoris.

"Well, this little thing will never do. I want to see a bigger clit than that." He pulls hard on it and it throbs in response. "I want you to think it bigger for me. Each time I say that word, I want you to concentrate on it, and think what it would be like to have an enormous clitoris. Yes?"

"Yes master. Bigger," she responds slightly out of breath.

"Yes bigger!" he says.

"Bigger." She concentrates hard and feels a throb as it grows.

"Good," he looks at the clit which now juts out by 2cm and continues to squeeze pull and stroke it, "Bigger." He chants again.

"Bigger." Vicky concentrates hard, and feels another pulse of growth.

Arroway sees the clit grow to 4cm. Vicky's juices are leaking from her pussy as she nears another orgasm, he dips his finger in and smears this over her large clitoris. "Bigger!"

"Ooooooh, bigger." She responds faintly to the burst of growth as she's overwhelmed by a powerful orgasm.

The counter flips down to 7883.

"Bigger!" Arroway chants again, his hands moving over her as if he was shaping something of clay.

"Yes, bigger." Extraordinary sensations were filling Vicky's mind, racking her body with pleasure blotting out all thought.

The chanting back and forth continued for 3 more orgasms, the counter flipping down each time.

"Look at that, its bigger than mine." Arroway says at last. Vicky's eyes had been shut, and she now opens them and stares at the protuberance jutting out of her legs.

"God!" Vicky gasps as she see's she now has a cock growing out of her groin, she can still feel her pussy below it, but where her clit had been now sits nicely proportioned 7 inch cock. Erect and throbbing hard as Arroway continues to stroke it. Vicky clenches her muscles and can see it respond with a large pulse.

Arroway grins at her response, "Guess what we're going to play now!" Without waiting for a response, he lowers his mouth to her cock and slowly starts to kiss, then lick and finally suck it. At the same time he thrusts two fingers into her wet snatch and finger fucks her.

"Oh suck it, oh yes, please master, ahhhhh, nooooooooooo" Vicky is blasted by the combined sensations from her groin and quickly cums again. Her new cock, clenching automatically trying to shoot cum it hasn’t got, literally firing on empty, and her pussy responds with it own separate orgasm, the two cums reverberate through her body.

The counter flips down to 7878.

With a last kiss to the top of her cock Arroway pulls his mouth away and stands up, he pulls his finger from her pussy and licks them clean.

"Please master more, make me cum again, I want more," Vicky pleads.

"Wait," he replies curtly, and swiftly reaches down and grabs he cock hard. He yanks and it is free in his hand, but its starts to rapidly shrink.

He holds it by the base and smacks it firmly against the top of the table.

"Owwwwwwww," Vicky cries.

Thud. "Nooo, not my cock master."

Thud. "Ohhhhhhhhhh"

Her cock starts to stiffen again. Thud, thud, thud. Arroway now holds the cock against the lips of her pussy. Vicky can feel the combined sensations of the warm lips against the crown and vice versa. He parts her hot lips with it and slowly penetrates her with her own cock.

"Ooooh. Please master, faster."

He picks up the pace, and soon she cums again with her cock. Her pussy then cums in response, and the clenching sets her cock going again. Arroway doesn’t stop fucking her, until she faints away from pleasure.

The orgasm counter reads 7869.

Vicky awakens to moist sucking sounds, and finds the cock is again part of her, and Arroway is busy licking her pussy juices from it.

"Oh master, thank you master," she murmurs.

"That’s okay my love, your punishment is my pleasure," he replies and clicks his fingers.

Just above the tip of her cock, a strange device appears. It looks a bit like a mangle, but has 2 sets of rollers, one set after the other but perpendicular to each other.

"No master, please not my new cock, please let me keep it a bit longer. Please?" Vicky realises what's going to happen without being told.

Arroway takes hold of the mangles handle, "No sorry my love, maybe you can have one on a different day. But for now it must go." He slowly starts to wind the handle.

Vicky's cock is dragged slowly into the machine, squeezing the tip first. Painful but erotic sensations hit her, as the tip is slowly flattened. The top starts to enter the second set of rollers and is then flattened the opposite way.

"Ah here's something to take your mind off it." Arroway clicks his fingers and Vicky feels her pussy filled with a buzzing vibrator.

He continues to wind the handle, and she can see the pink tip emerging from the other side, a thin strand of pink. Arroway takes hold of this with his other hand, and pulls on it stretching it further, until it reaches his mouth, he then starts sucking on it. The mangle in the meantime is slowly working down her shaft and squeezing her longer and thinner with each turn of the handle. The sensations have turned to pleasure now, and her body starts to rock towards another orgasm. As the mangle reaches the base of her cock, she cums again, the violent contractions of her pussy eject the vibrator which clatters to the floor.

The counter reads 7868.

She looks up and sees the mangle is now gone and Arroway is holding a 3 metre pink strand that was her cock. He reaches to the base, and a sharp pinch releases it from her, leaving a little tiny nub, her new clitoris. As Arroway handles and lays the string out on her tummy, she's still getting mildly pleasurable sensations from it as he handles it, he next takes the end and ties a knot it.

"Ow." A sharp pain echoes in her new clitoris as the knot is tightened.

He moves down the strand and ties another knot a little way from the first. Arroway continues until there are knots every 2 inches along the length of the strand. Vicky's puzzled by these actions and not sure what's going to happen next.

He starts to stuff the strand up into her pussy. She squirms as it enters her, but the sensations are pleasant and her pussy starts to tingle in response. He stuffs more and more of it up her, until she feels filled with the squirmy rubber strand. When she squeezes down onto it she gets another ghost echo in her clit, and she rapidly starts deliberately doing this working herself up.

"Now are you ready?" He asks, as the last couple of inches are pushed in. Only the top knot is now poking out.

"Yes master," she replies although she's not sure what for.

Arroway slowly pulls the strand out of her, pulling it up so it runs over and rubs against her clit.

"Ummmmmmmm," Vicky lets out a sigh as the 2nd knot runs over her clit.

The tables legs close tight, Vicky's legs close with them, clamping her pussy lips on to the strand. Arroway continues to pull on the strand, and now the knots pull and drag on her pussy lips as well as giving more intense feelings as they bump over her clit.

Quietly Vicky starts to cum, this time very gently, warm ripples flowing through her body as more of the knots hit her clit. This cum doesn’t end just surges and falls like she is floating in an ocean, rising with each wave. It seems to last for hours, although she knows really only minutes are passing. The orgasm slowly ebbs away minutes after the last knot is pulled from her pussy, and she drifts into a sound sleep as it leaves her.

The orgasm counter flips down to 7867.

"A good days work." Arroway says to himself as he rolls the strand up and stuffs it in his pocket. He bends and kisses a spot just left of Vicky's bellybutton. "Sleep tight my love." And then he is gone.

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers