Angel or Demon?

Story Info
Feline shapechanger learns the meaning of heaven.
2.6k words
4.44
21k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author Note: this story was inspired by some role-playing my husband and I did. So thank you Master, without you this wouldn't have come to life. To my readers please enjoy.)

Kira walked through the streets stopping every so often to look into one of the storefronts along the street known as "Magnificent Mile" in the heart of Chicago. She ignored the way the men stared at her tall perfectly proportioned beauty and her unusual almost cat like features. But there was a smile in her green eyes as she swished along the sidewalk.

Here were all the ritzy shops she had denied herself in the hopes of saving money from college, but with the way her brother kept getting her involved in all the supernatural aspects of their lives she didn't think she was going to have a chance to do that.

Ever since they had found out they were both children of Bast (the Egyptian Cat Goddess)... cat shape shifters, just after their 18 birthdays, the supernatural activity around them had been nonstop. If it wasn't someone trying to kill them because of what they were it was someone trying to enslave them, because feline shape shifters could garner a good price on the black market.

Kira knew she should be with her brother and that damn, who had refused her attentions priest helping them to find out what happened to the girl they had the visions of but she just couldn't bring herself to care about anyone else's woes but her own. Besides what the hell did she want to go tangling with demonic forces for.

Kira walked into one of the nicest clothing stores and began to browse. Perhaps a little shopping would put me in a better mood she thought to herself.

She pulled a couple of outfits off the rack and went back to the dressing rooms not noticing that she had an admirer...

Angel walked around the rack, watching the magnificent creature sort through the clothes. She walked to the back of the store, and Angel's eyes drifted over her body in an unfelt caress. She was the one they had asked about. The one he had been sent to retrieve. She would be magnificent at his beck and call. He could see her now, with a collar and leash, purring at his side.

He smiled, and every woman, and a few men, in the store suddenly felt flushed. It was a gift, and he reveled in it. His attention turned to the girl, again. Kira. Yes, she would be his pet.

Kira stepped out admiring herself in a sleek black backless dress that fell to mid thigh. Kira was glad she had shaved more then her legs as she admired herself in it. The she saw him in the Mirror, all golden haired with bright blue eyes that raked across her body. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen. The smile on his lips made her flush and tremble slightly as she looked at him. She almost began moving towards him when her cell phone rang.

Kira shook her head and looked down at her phone in annoyance. She knew it had to be Keith, her twin brother. He was the only one who knew her number.

"What do you want Keith?" She growled, as she turned away from the beautiful stranger and swished back into the dressing room.

"No need to bite my head off sis...Just calling to let you know we're going to some converted church in Gary to see this man that can translate the journals we found in the attic."

"I'm sorry Keith I don't mean to bite your head off... I just.. I don't know, I guess I am still mad at that damn priest who you are with. Anyways that is neither here nor there I will see you when I get home tonight or when you get home which ever happens in which ever order." Kira said with a sigh.

"I will see you when I get home, love you." He said.

"I love you too Keith." She said just before she hung up.

Angel walked towards the changing room the girl had walked into. He waited for to see if she came out in anything else.

Kira put her phone away and tried on the next dress. A variation of the last one she had been wearing before except this one was long and had a slit on one side that went almost all the way to the top of her hip. She put on a pair of high heels and walked out to admire herself in the slinky black, ankle-length, backless gown.

He couldn't resist. He smiled at her in the mirror, letting her see the slight glimmer in his eyes, the perfect set to the laugh lines, the presence that made woman want to throw themselves at his feet. He walked up behind her.

"That dress does you no service," he said quietly in his lightly accented voice. His warm hand touched her lightly at the small of the back, just enough to let her feel the spreading warmth it brought. "Though it does as much as any clothing could do on a figure such as yours."

Kira will do her best to hold herself together and not fall at the man's feet. She found herself annoyed at wanting to do that when it should be the other way around.

"Really?" Kira purred her cat side fight to come out and rub against the beautiful stranger.

"Really," he said quietly, leaning in slightly. His palm pressed against her back slightly harder and he stroked downward along her spine.

Kira turned around and leaned back into the mirror allowing his hand trail across her stomach.

"So do you have a name handsome?" Kira asked softly.

I have a few, he thought with a smile.

"My apologies. My name is Angel. And your name is..."

"Kira..." she purred again softly as she leaned forward wanting nothing more then to feel his lips on hers, to taste him to touch him to do all sorts of things you can't do in public without getting arrested...

Oh my God what is wrong with me.. I am never like this... she thought as she started to turn away.

Angel chuckled softly, pressing his hand to her stomach. "That's a beautiful name. Kira," it rolled off his tongue like a caress, running up her spine.

"Perhaps, if you would permit me, we could find something that would compliment your figure more than these... burlap sacks?"

"If you want to help me..." Kira's voice trailed off, her head dropping back against the mirror baring her long supple throat to his gaze, as she reveled in the feelings he was causing in her.

Angel's hand slid up Kira's body and to her neck, caressing it softly.

"It would be my pleasure to help you, little one." His hand closed around her neck, just enough pressure to feel and thrill. He pulled her closer to him, smiling and sliding his other hand to her hip.

Kira couldn't help it as she leaned into his strong yet soft hand. Her lips parted slightly and she purred deep in her body. She wanted to taste him, to have him taste her. She trembled as his hand went to her hip. She could feel the warmth of it even over the material of the gown she was wearing.

"Oh... please..." she whispered in a breathless husky tone. "If you don't... stop... I will make a fool of myself right here and likely get us both arrested."

Angel chuckled, sending a subtle vibration through Kira that reached for her most delicate places. He guided her back into the changing room with gently pressure, then leaned in the tasted her lips.

"I wouldn't worry about getting arrested, little one," he whispered against her lips. "And I don't think you would be a fool..." he let his voice trail off as he kissed her. He could feel her body surrendering to his touch, to his will. His hand slid around to her ass, groping softly as he pressed her against the back of the dressing room, his kisses becoming slightly more urgent.

Kira groaned softly but tried to push his hand away.

"Please stop I can't breath.." She whispered "I am losing my self in you"

"It's okay, little one," he whispered into her lips, kissing her deeply. He slid his hand up to the shoulder of the dress, pulling the strap down so it can fall from her body like leaves from a tree.

She trembled all over, Goosebumps raising on her skin, almost as if she felt the chilled breath of a fall wind blowing across her body.

Angel's hand slid down her body, stopping briefly to caress her bared breasts. He dropped his head for a moment, drawing a nipple into his mouth and suckling it gently, drawing it to a hard point.

Kira arched her body toward him and she purred deeply... "Please...I don't even know you..."

Angel moved his other hand from her neck and pressed a finger to her lips as he kissed slowly down her body. Every tremble, every twitch of her skin seemed to excite him more, made him move more slowly as his lips and tongue trailed down her stomach.

Kira drew his finger slowly into her mouth and begins to swirl around it with her tongue and then to softly suck on it.

Angel had never have felt such a soft tongue on a mortal woman, even one of her kind. He left his finger there, letting her suck on it, his other hand slid down her body to her hip, then down her thigh. He knelt in front of her, pressing her legs apart and brushing a finger across her lips, then kissing across them softly. He smiled as he found her bare beneath the gown, as well as dripping with wetness.

Kira parted her legs a little further when she felt him stroking her and then moaned hotly as he kisses her slick soft honey flavored lips.

Angel's tongue darted out, catching the sweet liquid from her, then delved further between her lips. His hand slid up to caress the soft flesh of her bare ass.

She leaned further into him, reaching down to stroke her fingers through his thick silken blond hair. "Please Angel... don't tease.." she moaned

His tongue slid into her tight body, searching out the source of her heat and wetness, smiling again as she gasped and pulls her self opened further for him giving him access to her inner most recesses...

"Oh god..." she moaned.

Angel stood slowly, bringing his tongue up and across her clit, trailing up her body. Then finally he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

Kira returned the kiss only to break it off breathlessly, "You stopped..." she groaned in disappointment.

Angel gave her another smile that nearly melted her soul. "Yes, I did. Do you want more?" His voice seemed to vibrate through her, touching the deep dark places that just weren't supposed to be caressed that way. He brought her leg up over his hip, keeping her opened to him.

"Oh god yes.. please.. I want so much more..." she purred

The air in the room suddenly took on a slight chill, as well as the scent of rain heavy, and Kira found herself in the arms of a luminous being, blue eyes blazing with power and the promise of pleasure, Large feathered wings stretching out from his back. Something hard and large presses against her lips, seeking entrance into her wetness.

Kira's eyes suddenly filled with tears as she looked at the glorious being in front of her....

"What are you?" she whispered her question as her body arched into him.

Angel silenced her with a deep kiss. His manhood filling her, slipping deep into her tight, hot, wet body. Then it felt not so much that he is filling her, but rather as if he was engulfing her, touching all those dark, dangerous places that beg to be touched, to be caressed.

Kira reached out and drew him closer to her, drawing him deeper into her. Wrapping him more fully around herself. She felt her mind filled with the need to be consumed by him, to be lost in him. To serve him and worship him. She threw herself into it with abandon, her body moving on it's own to clutch him tigher within her hot depths as she reached her first orgasm. She screamed out her passion into his lips and was lost to him, her mind deserting her in the darkness of this new passion she had never felt before.

Angel brought her down slowly, enjoying the feel of her wrapped so tightly around him. Another manhood searched Kira out, seeking a nice, tight place to slide into. Angel had to smile as he slid into her ass, filling her more completely. The Japanese had a thing for tentacle monsters and schoolgirls. He had to laugh every time he saw one, for with him it was real. He moved her slowly, working himself deep into her body.

Her head dropped back as he invaded her body in ways in which she had never been touched or taken before. She cried out both in the pain and pleasure of it, her body lost to the sensation of it all, the winged stranger inside of her and the feel of the tentacle forcing it's way inside of her filling her more fully then she ever though possible. As he moved her she cried out her second orgasm consuming her, a flush spreading across her skin attesting to the pleasure he caused in her..

"More.. please Angel... don't stop.." she gasped hotly

He continued moving her, filling her, engulfing her, bringing her to pleasure unimagined waiting patiently for her to finally begged for him to stop. He held her close, safe in his arms as he filled her body, more tentacles seeking her out. Another slipped into her pussy, stretching her, one in her mouth, more sliding across her skin.

Kira's body shook as she became one giant throbbing orgasm. It wasn't long before Angel saw her begin to slip towards the darkness. Her body beginning to fade fast from all the pleasure he gave her. And yet she kept writhing as though she didn't want him to stop

Angel let his angelic mien slowly fade. He held Kira close, trembling with his own pent up passion. He thrust deep into her, feeling his cock react, ready to burst. He kissed her hard and passionately as he burst inside of her, filling her with his seed as he cried out against her lips.

After a few moments he caught her breath and came back to his own senses. Angel picked Kira up easily, as though she weighed no more than a feather, and carried her out of the store, with nothing more then his own jacket covering her. He smiled at the clerk on the way out, an easy way to be sure there was no complaints about and disturbances. He carried her to his car, a Lamborghini, and set her carefully in the passenger seat with a smile.

"Did you enjoy that, little one?" he asked as he buckled her in.

Kira smiled sleepily as he buckled her in and nodded her head with a dreamy look. She reveled in the warm slightly painful throb her body had to it at the moment.

He smiled at her affirmation, then closed the door and went over to the driver side. It would only take a few minutes to get home, and he could deal with the others then.

Even as the car began to move she drifted into a exhausted but peaceful sleep dreaming of everything that had taken place in the dressing room with that beautiful, strong and oh so dominant man.