Angel Pillows

Story Info
Alexi had a rough day at work. Tyler makes it all better.
6.4k words
4.44
17k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
70 Followers

Alexi fumbled with her keys and the door. She stepped across the threshold of her apartment, unceremoniously dropped her purse, kicked off her pumps and sank onto the couch. She closed her eyes with a sigh. Still, the day's tension wouldn't abate.

"Hey honey, you left the door open," Tyler said. He stepped inside. He glanced at Alexi's pumps and spilt purse. "Rough day, huh?"

Alexi glanced up at the hunk she'd married some seven months prior. Her initial instinct was, go away.

She fought down her antisocial urge.

"Sarah called in sick. Toney gave me her work. It had to be done before Friday. Today's Thursday! Sarah hadn't done anything."

"I'm sure she couldn't help gettin' sick." Tyler pulled beer from the fridge. "Drink?"

"Yah, right! Nordstrom's had a sale today." Her voice rose an octave. "I need a new dress for the office party." Her tone returned to normal. "She played hooky. I don't know why Toney keeps that cheerleader around."

Tyler smirked. "Yeah, me neither."

Alexi stuck out her tongue, reclosed her eyes and tried to ignore her husband. But her husband quirky smile had relieved some of the tension in her breast.

The couch sagged as Tyler plopped into it. He smelt a little of oil and axle grease.

God dam-it, Tyler. You'd better not be getting grease on my couch.

"Well, our date should lighten your mood. A tumble in bed should release the stress."

"Tyler," Alexi snapped. She surged to her feet and headed for the kitchen. "I'm not in the mood."

"Oh come on Alexi, its date night. I've got reservations at Mazzie's."

"Please Tyler, I'm exhausted. Tomorrow, please. The only date I want to go on is at the Blackstone Message and Spa. For the whole weekend."

"That can be arranged."

Alexi stopped. Tyler, who'd come up behind her in bumped into her.

Her breast emptied of air and hope. "You know I'd love too." The empty ache intensified. How could something so small be so empty?

"But we can't. We've got less than a three hundred dollars to get through next week."

"We've got a little in savings."

For just a moment, Alexi let the healing blush of hope seep through her. Then the dark clouds of emotional exhaustion obscured her heart once more.

"Tyler, we can't. We don't have a lot and that's for an emergency."

"Okay baby," Tyler said. His arms snaked around her and pulled her back against his chest. "Then let me create a spa for you here," he said.

A smile tugged the corners of Alexi's mouth. Sometimes distant, sometimes completely un-empathetic, Tyler was trying. She loved that about him. Tyler's arms tightened as though they squeezed the poison from her soul.

"That's okay," Alexi said, turning in his arms until she faced him. She gazed up into his face. "We can go to Mazzie's like you wanted."

Tyler snorted. He tucked a brunet lock behind her ear. His warm fingers traced a gentle arc over her lobe. Alexi shivered and more tension bled away.

"No, it's not," he said. "My girl wants a night at the spa and she's going to get one. Just give me a minute. I don't think you want mechanic rubbing grease into your tits."

"Tits are not part of a massage."

"Damn."

Tyler released Alexi and stepped away. Instinctively she followed a step, her body seeking his retreating warmth and manly scent. He grabbed her hand and led her back to the arm chair.

"Now, you, mademoiselle, you've arrived just a bit early for your appointment. Please be seated while we get everything ready for you."

"Okay." A giggle wormed it way out of her breast. She grabbed a random magazine to hide her budding smile. One cover headline read, "10 Ways Your Man Should Please You in Bed."

Alexi snorted and flipped through the pages while Tyler clinked about in the kitchen. A few minutes later he presented her with a Mint Julep.

She smiled and took the drink. She squirmed her ass deeper into the arm chair's seat and kicked her nyloned heals up, rather unladylike, upon the coffee table. She sipped at her drink and read about just how Tyler should be pleasing her in bed.

By the time Alexi was done with the article Tyler had showered, cleaned the tub and set out candles. Steam and the scent of jasmine billowed from the bathroom.

"Mademoiselle, we are ready for your appointment now."

Alexi stood and turned towards Tyler. She sucked in a surprised breath. He was barefoot, tight jeans, open shirt, bulging muscle, mussed hair and playful eyes. He grinned upon seeing Alexi's wandering eyes. He held out his hand to her.

"Mademoiselle, I'll be your guide to bliss and relaxation this evening. First, I've poured you a soothing bath of scented oils and bubbles. Later I'll be your masseuse. We will close the evening with dinner, wine and chocolate. I hope everything meets your satisfaction?"

"Just so we understand," Alexi said. "No sex. I just want to relax. I don't need any expectations."

"Mademoiselle, you wound me. We are professionals here at Tyler's Impromptu Spa. I would never take advantage of my clients that way."

He said it so sincerely. Alexi was surprised by the sense of disappointment that clutched her.

"Now, mademoiselle, in order to keep any undue stress at bay, let me help you get ready."

"I don't need ..." Alexi suddenly realized he meant to undress her. She didn't normally allow that. It was such an awkward pain.

"I ..." she began again.

Tyler stepped forward and shushed her with a finger upon her lips. His gaze sank deeply within her eyes. She bit back her objections and upended half her mojito down her throat. She closed her eyes and stood patiently as he slowly stripped her.

He unbuttoned her blazer. Then, taking her glass, he removed the garment's stiff weight from her shoulders. Next his fingers were unzipping her skirt. They just barely brushed her ass and then her skirt was on the floor. He led her to step out of it. She half expected him to grope her derriere. She almost wanted him to do so, but he never did. She peeked at him. Was this really Tyler undressing her?

His next word confirmed he was.

"No wonder you're so uptight, mademoiselle. Your unmentionables, they are ..."

"Practical?"

"Not the word I was looking for." Alexi thought she heard a note of disappointment in his voice. Men!

"Well they are." Alexi said. "Practical, I mean."

"I knew what you meant." Tyler's voice turned playful, "But pantyhose? These white thing hugging your hips? They hide half your belly and your thighs? And that bra? Nothing's bared to the air, it holds your tension in."

"Well if you don't like them--" A grouchy growl painted her voice. "--you don't have to take them off."

"Now wait Alexi," Tyler said, forgetting his mademoiselle line. His pleading expression tickled her soul. "I didn't mean too ..."

"Too late, boso." She laughed and dodged his wild grab. She leapt into the bathroom. She stuck her tongue out at him as she slammed the door in his face. She was stripped and had sunk into the hot, bubbly bath by the time he'd jimmied the lock open.

Alexi sighed in satisfaction, both from the heat seeping into her bones and the disappointed look on his face.

"Ahhh, this is perfect, messier. If the rest of the evening is as pleasant as this, I might book a second appointment with this establishment."

Tyler's face immediately cleared. He grinned and said, "Of course, mademoiselle. Now if you'll excuse me, I have much to arrange for your continued pleasure."

He sketched a small bow, again tickling her spirit, and flipped out the lights leaving her to soak in the heat, bubbles, flickering candlelight and the lavender scent lingering upon the steam.

Alexi's hot soak was only just beginning to cool when Tyler returned for her. She let him help her out of the tub and even dry her. She tucked a white towel about herself and made a turbine of another for her hair. She stepped towards their bedroom.

"No, over here mademoiselle," Tyler said, gently grasping her hand and led into what was pretty much the only other room in their apartment; the kitchen, dining and living space.

The lights were out. Candles flickered from any number of surfaces. A soothing, deep symphony sounded from their sound system. Upon the coffee there was a pillow and a stretch of thick blankets.

Alexi pulled back. She opened her mouth do object.

Tyler interrupted, "Trust me."

She balked a second longer then let herself be led to the table. She lay over, face down. Tyler situated her arms and legs.

As soon as she was settled in, his strong, warm hands found her neck and shoulders. He spent some time there, rubbing and pushing and kneading on just the comfortable side of pain. His hands worked down her arms drawing tension from her muscles as though it were some long wire. He pressed her hands, spread them and massaged them. Stress bled from every nerve he touched.

Light, sound and feeling seduced Alexi. Tyler's hands worked over her. Her towels were removed. He massaged her ribs, her spine, her ass, her legs, feet and thighs.

Every touch relaxed her further. Every stroke took her deeper. Every dig erased the ache in her body and mind.

Alexi was nearly asleep when he started talking. He was talking to her, but then, at the same time he was not.

"You're relaxed," he said. "You are more relaxed than you have ever been. You love being relaxed. I can make you more relaxed. Do you want me to relax you?"

"Yes," Alexi struggled to say. She almost didn't. She'd never felt so relaxed in her life and she didn't want that one simple word to wake her from it. It came out practically as a sigh.

"Good, Alexi. You are so comfortable. You are so relaxed. But to be more relaxed you need to listen to me. You need to do as I say."

Alexi said nothing.

"Imagine a stair. You, as relaxed as you have ever been, are at the top of the stair, at the bottom of the stair are the hot steamy waters of ultimate relaxation. You need to go there."

Tyler talked on and on. Alexi imagined the stair. In her mind she was so relaxed she could barely stand yet, still, wobbling, step-by-step she descended. Each step relaxed her further. Each step brought her closer to the waters of ultimate relaxation. When she reached the tenth step she merely fell, sinking gently into relaxation.

Tyler continued talking. Alexi barely heard him. She was sinking deeper and deeper in the warm, calming waters that surrounded her. Darkness closed over her. All her tensions bled away. All her fears were forgotten. Her conscious mind was forgotten. All Alexi knew was the oblivion of thoughtlessness and Tyler's droning voice.

Tyler was telling her to trust now. To be truly relaxed she needed to trust. Slowly she became aware that she was no longer sinking, but floating.

Floating, naked, in the sky. The sun warmed her skin. Angel clouds were her pillows. It was the best she'd ever felt. She wanted to stay here forever. There was a voice, but she no longer recognized it from her own.

It was telling her that she couldn't stay. She cried at that. But the voice said she could come back, whenever she wanted, whenever it told her too. All she had to do was trust Tyler.

Every time he said, "angel pillows," she could return to this place. That was the key. That, and trusting Tyler.

And the voice said it'd get better. Every time she returned she'd be more relaxed. Every time she'd trust Tyler even more. Every time the voice would instruct her. Its words would become her. All she had to do was trust. She wanted to trust, didn't she? She wanted to return here?

Alexi decided to trust and with that she slowly became aware of Tyler's fingers again. He was massaging the top of her hips. A towel covered her breasts and lower hips but she couldn't remember turning over. She couldn't remember anything but the most intense feeling of relaxation she'd ever experienced.

"Mademoiselle?" Tyler said, when he saw her looking at him. He gave her a hand sitting up. "I hope the massage met your expectations."

"Oh, yes," Alexi breathed. "It was . . . exquisite. I didn't know you could do that. "

Tyler smiled. "It's only been seven months. We have a whole lifetime to discover eachother. No sense in spoiling all the surprises at once."

"Well, if all your secrets are this good, I can't wait. "

Tyler smiled bigger.

"Angel pillows."

Alexi woke with her nose in Tyler's navel. She'd clearly just fallen off the coffee table. She felt completely boneless and barely had the strength to hold herself up.

"What? What happened?" she said.

"I don't know. It was like you fainted."

"No, no, I didn't faint," she said, stabilizing herself against Tyler. She found her balance and let go. "If I had, I'd feel sick. I just feel -- I just feel relaxed, really relaxed."

"Angel pillows."

She awoke with Tyler holding her upright. She was still naked. Her chin was on his shoulder. His arms were about her in a bear hug and her toes were dragging on the floor.

"What's happening? You say -- you say angel pillows and I ..." As she said it the slightest note of fear crept into her voice.

"Angel pillows."

Alexi awoke in his arms again.

"What? What did you say?"

"I said angel pillows."

She awoke. She felt so incredibly good. She remembered being afraid of something but couldn't remember what. It didn't matter now, Tyler would take care of it. She trusted him. He was her husband afterall.

It happened three more times before Tyler managed to get her to the bedroom. He was just laying her on the bed when the door-bell rang.

"Ah, that'd be the pizza," Tyler said. "Will you be okay for a moment?"

"Sure," she said, languidly.

Alexi lay upon the bed, recovering her strength, while Tyler dealt with the delivery boy.

"Feeling better?" he asked, when he returned.

"Yes," she said. "I feel so good. I feel -- I feel great."

"Good, 'cause dinner is served. You should get dressed. I'm not sure I can keep my vow if you spend much more time this evening as bare as all that."

"Oh really?" she said. She felt so good. Tyler looked so hot in his open, white shirt and jeans. She was a little turned on. Bonus, she was already naked.

Alexi leaned back, tucked her feet up under her ass, arched her back and spread her knees. She shot Tyler with her best come hither grin.

Tyler's breath caught. For a brief second he stood, irresolute, in the door.

"No, oh no, you don't. I promised you, you little minx. Now get dressed. Dinner's waiting," he said.

He said something else that Alexi did not quite catch because she was floating in the sky. Only a few seconds later she was back, not even aware any time had elapsed.

"Get dressed. You don't want your pizza cold, do you?" Tyler said, and shut the door.

Alexi stretched languidly and climbed off the bed surprised she wasn't being plowed right now. She went to her dresser and grabbed the first pair of panties she came too. They were a pair of black bikini briefs. She was about to slip them on when the strangest thought crossed her mind.

Her undergarments trapped her tension and stress. It held it in until it couldn't get free. They made her feel practical, not sexy. Wouldn't it be more relaxing, liberating and, well, lusty to minimize what she wore?

So thinking, Alexi dug through her drawer. In the back corner, at the very bottom, she found them, her small collection of thongs. They were wadded up and had the distinct feel of clothing that hadn't been worn for quite some time.

She a chose one with a mini Tinker-bell that was more girly than sexy. Alexi knew the virgin effect would drive Tyler to greater distraction than sexy alone.

Alexi wiggled her hips into the tiny garment.

"Great," she said, to herself, once it was on. "I need a trim." She plucked at a few of the offending hairs on her bikini line and then shrugged. It had been quite some time since she worried about how she looked naked. She'd shave later.

A few minutes more and she joined Tyler for pizza and wine by candlelight. The straps of her thong were clearly visible over the waist of her low-cut jeans. Her breasts, small though they were, were just as clearly unconstrained under the tee-shirt she wore. Dinner was good, full of small talk and laughter. Alexi felt closer to Tyler than she had in weeks. His distraction was pleasing.

After he'd cleaned up he put on "The Wedding Date" which was her favorite movie. They cuddled in front of the TV. Several times she loss the thread of the show but that was okay, she was with her man, he was warm, he smelled good and he was holding her close. By the time the show was done she'd never felt more in love.

After the movie Alexi headed for the shower under the pretext of washing any massage oils off. She played peak-a-boo behind the shower curtain with Tyler while he readied himself for bed.

When he was gone she got down to business and lathered herself up. She was a little shocked at how good the soap felt between her legs. The feeling spread, down her legs, up her breast and into her head.

She was trembling by the time she'd trimmed away all but the thinnest strip of her bush. When she brought down the shower head to rinse off, she came. Not hard, but in long gasping, extremely languid, undulating waves.

She wanted more, so, leaving the shower, she headed for bed completely bare. She slid in tight up against her man. Her fingers reached for his face and . . .

He snored.

Shit! She rolled onto her back. The peaks of her small breasts sparked against their cotton sheets. Shit. Shit. Shit! She'd grouched at Tyler the last time he'd awaken her for sex. Damn. Her own rules trapped her. Double Damn!

She lay, slightly spread, staring at the ceiling. Beside her, her man's irregular snore, rumbled on.

At 1AM, she was still staring at the ceiling. The empty ache that the evening's massage had somehow moved from her soul to her core, would not abate. She needed release.

Of their own accord, her hands began to move in a direction they'd forsaken since she'd said her wedding vows. A gentle twist of her nipple, a careful flick of her button, a shuddered breath, a more desperate invasion, a gnawed upon lip, an aching, delicate spot deep inside, a fingernail scratch.

Alexi erupted. Her body trembled as she fought back the convulsions that would surely awaken Tyler. Her lip bled, holding back a sob and it just kept coming and coming and coming.

Finally, her need spent, her body collapsed. Sleep claimed her.

The sound of the shower woke her. She glanced at the clock.

Holy fuck! She leapt from bed and raced to the bathroom. She ripped the shower door open.

Tyler froze, his fingers locked in the suds within his hair. "Uh, I'll be out in a minute."

"I don't have a minute." She pressed into the too small stall with him, breast to chest. His member wormed against her belly as it stiffened.

And Alexi found herself distracted. This was exactly why she avoided weekday showers with Tyler, in opposite. He was usually the one fondling her in pretense of helping her wash. This time it was her fingers reaching for him.

A shock smiled spasmed upon Tyler's face as her slender digits wrapped around his bulging shaft. The look in his eyes rocked her world.

Not even thinking, she slid down the wall. Her lips kissed his pecks, his navel and then the head of his snake.

His serpent, thrashed in her hand. Never relinquishing his stare, she smiled. Hot meat slipped past parted lips as though she meant to swallow him. She worked her throat, gulping him further and further and further until there was no more of him to take. Her nose buried itself in his hair.

Holly fuck! I-- The look in his eyes, his finger in her hair. --Fuck how he needed this. She'd stopped blowing him when they'd married. It was hard, sometimes hurt, gross, made her eyes, nose and mouth run and well, she'd captured her man. She no longer needed to bait the hook, right?

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
70 Followers
12