Angel Returns

Story Info
Angel returns to her Mistress after some time away.
1.4k words
4.25
8.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am waiting outside Mistress's door, I know she is inside but I am not sure I want to knock. I have been away from her for a few months and not sure how she will react seeing me again. I have missed her so much, but I went away so I could work on some things and my need for her is stronger than ever.

I hesitantly knock on the door and kneel waiting for her to answer. My head is bowed in submission, palms up, I am so wet with anticipation. I don't know if she has gotten another sub or if she needs me as much as I need her. I am quivering with anticipation of how she will receive me.

The door opens, "Well look who is here." Mistress says. "What do you want?"

"I have missed my Mistress and want to serve her again."

"Why should I take you back?" Mistress asks.

"Because I haven't stopped thinking about you and I need you. These last few months have been terrible."

Mistress tells me to crawl into the house and wait in the hall. I do as she tells me to do. My knees hurt from crawling across the tiles but I do as I am told and I wait for her to come back. I hear her heels clicking on the tile as she comes back after what seems like a long time. I see her feet only but I see she has her black leather boots on and I can see the crop in her hand, she uses it to lift my face for so I can see her. She is beautiful in her black bustier and nylons.

"Is this what you want slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Follow me; we have some discipline to take care of." She turns and walks to her playroom; I crawl behind her and wonder what is going to happen next. We get to the playroom and she points to the table in the middle of the room.

"Undress! Will you do anything I tell you to do slut?"

"Yes Mistress." I say as I take off my blouse and skirt and then get up on the table and put my feet in the stirrups and she ties me down so I can't move.

"Remember you said that slut. I have big plans for you."

I keep quiet as she straps me in, arms above my head tied tightly. My ankles are tied down to the stirrups. She doesn't gag me she wants to hear me scream for her. She slowly and lightly runs her finger tips over my tits and plays with them so they become hard. Then down my stomach and onto my clit, she massages it briefly then pinches it hard. I suck in a breath at the pain. I know it is just beginning of my punishment.

Mistress picks up a blindfold from her table of toys and brings it over and covers my eyes. As my other senses heighten I can hear her picking up and putting things down. She is deciding what to use on me. I then hear her move back to the table, she fingers my pussy and she can feel how wet I am. She puts a dildo in my cunt, and turns it on low. I moan.

"You will not cum tonight slut. This is for my pleasure only."

Next Mistress takes her crop and runs it along the inside of my thighs, first down one side and up the other. Then a whish through the air and down it comes on my clit, I let out a scream at this. The crop is now heading towards my nipples. I hold my breath waiting in anticipation. But she doesn't slap me with the crop instead she clamps my nipples tightly. I can feel them engorging. She turns up the vibe and puts a plug in my ass, this too vibrates. I can't feel anything else just the sensations in my cunt and ass, I want to cum so badly but I know my punishment will be worse if I do. I concentrate on not cumming.

The next thing I feel are the leather straps of the flogger running up and down my body, I tense in anticipation of what Mistress will do next. She lifts the flogger and it falls on my pussy lips and I suck in a breath. Mistress is gentle at first, but she likes to work up to the finale. Slowly she continues to flog me first on my pussy then my clit, back to my pussy, then onto my thighs, harder on my thighs, then harder on my pussy she keeps hitting my pussy saying. "This is mine and no one else's!"

She stops flogging me and runs her hands gently over my body, massaging my clit as she moves her other hand up to my nipples, Mistress tweaks them and I let out a moan.

"Please Mistress."

"Please what slut?"

"Please may I cum?"

"NO SLUT! This is punishment not pleasure for you. If it pleasures me I will let you cum sometime."

"Thank you Mistress."

Mistress pinches my nipples hard. I moan again. She trails her fingers back down to my clit and she slaps it hard. I wince and hold my breath as she turns up both vibes to maximum. She continues to rub my clit and begins to move the dildo in and out of my cunt. I am so focused on not cumming that it takes a moment to realize she has taken the clamps off my nipples and begins to massage them to get the blood flowing again. I almost cum it takes everything I have not to.

The sensations are overwhelming from Mistress massaging my nipples to the vibes in my ass and cunt. After a few minutes I realize Mistress is not touching me, I can still smell her I know she is here watching my body deal with all of the different sensations. My cunt is so wet it is dripping on the table, underneath me there is a puddle of my juices. She puts her fingers in my cunt juices and then puts it to my lips, I lick hungrily.

Mistress takes one of my nipples between her fingers and twists and pulls. "Who do you belong to?"

"You Mistress, only you."

"You will not leave me again slut and you will do everything I command you to do."

"Yes Mistress."

She lets go of my nipple. The next thing I feel is her tongue on my clit, she begins sucking on it. She pulls the dildo out of my cunt and puts it in my mouth to clean as she sticks her fingers inside me. I hungrily suck the dildo; I love to taste my juices. Mistress hits my g-spot and begins to massage it, I clamp down around her fingers.

"Do not cum!" She demands as she continues moving her fingers in and out of my cunt. I can feel my juices flowing down towards my ass like a river. All of a sudden she pulls out and puts the dildo back in.

Mistress walks away. I feel empty without her inside of me. I miss her so much and it has only been a few moments. She comes back and I feel her close to the table, she gets up on top of me and straddles my mouth and puts her pussy on my lips, my tongue moves out and gently touches her pussy lips, I hungrily lick her lips and clit, I have missed the sweet salty taste of my Mistress. She is wet from my punishment and about ready to cum. I continue to lick and suck her clit, she is riding my face faster and faster, all of a sudden a gush of her juices covers my face as she squirts all over it. I lick them up as much as I can before she moves off of me.

"Very good slut, I am glad to see you have not forgotten what I like."

"Thank you Mistress. May I please cum now?"

"Not tonight, this is punishment for you."

Mistress removes the plug from my ass, then the dildo from my cunt and finally the blindfold. She leans down and kisses me hard as she unties my arms and then my legs. Mistress massages my arms and legs to get the blood flowing.

"Follow me."

I get down and crawl behind her to her room. She draws a bath for me. Then puts me in her bed to sleep.

"We have lots to talk about tomorrow slut."

"Yes Mistress."