Angel Sky

Story Info
Wife taken in the kitchen.
1.1k words
4.11
53.8k
31
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,036 Followers

Earl Stevens quietly crept through the front door, softly closing it behind him. He stood listening and heard her down the hall humming. He checked out the living room and saw a couch with pictures of the blonde wife and her husband. Everything was neatly in its place. The dining room was immaculate and looked prepared for a meal for two. He looked into the kitchen and studied the tall blonde. Her long tanned legs were fully on display as were her tight ass cheeks. It was all he could do to stay back and watch as she bent down to put the dish soap back under the sink exposing her shaved pussy. He inwardly groaned as her thin wife-beater hid nothing and a breast flopped out as she reached into the cabinet. He watched as she stood up, unaware her creamy white mound was fully on display, somehow defying gravity. As she reached into the sink, she apparently noticed her nipple press against the cold porcelain and quickly stood up and hefted her tit back under the flimsy cotton. He reached down and undid his pants freeing his painfully cramped erection and stroked it to full glory. Soundlessly coming up behind her, he wrapped his arm around her chest, and covered her mouth with his other hand, while enjoying the feel of his raging cock sliding up against the beautiful blonde's cunt.

"Listen, Angel, don't say a fucking word and everything will be fine." He hissed in her ear. When he felt her nod, he released her mouth and slid his hand down to feel the silky smooth twat and slippery slit, hearing her moan as his finger felt her hard button.

"Why are you doing this? Are you here to rob us? Ooooohhhh...Stop. Please take what you want, but you won't find much. My husband doesn't make much money so we just have the basics, but you are welcome to take whatever you find." The blonde sighed.

"Don't lie to me...yourself, you want me to do this. You dress like this and leave the front door unlocked? Who leaves the door unlocked dressed like this? A slut, a horny little slut," Earl sighed as he felt her cunt welcome his middle finger.

"Don't be silly. I left it unlocked since no way could I answer the door dressed like this." She raised her arms up as the man pulled the tee over her head and tossed it in the corner. "Please stop, I have money in my wallet...not a lot, but take it all. Please don't hurt me." The blonde moaned as she felt his rough hands cup her tits and pinch her aching nipples.

Earl felt the weight of the warm fleshy mounds, marveling at how heavy they were and how fat the erect nipples were. "Hurt you? I plan on pleasuring you. I want you to beg me to fuck you over and over until you pass out. I have no interest in the crap you have in this house, you are the only thing I want." He kicked her feet apart and lined his cock up with the dripping cunt and drove it into her in one quick thrust.

"OH GOD! Stop! Please, you are hurting me...you're way too big...oooohhhhhh Christ." She cried as she bent over the sink and thrust her ass back at her assailant. "Oh God, oh God...you are filling me up. So big." She panted. She grabbed his hand and pulled it to her breast as she grunted with every thrust of the fat cock inside her. "Why are you doing this? Oh my God, how did you get that inside me? It feels so fucking big. Stop, stop it, I'll never feel my husband again. Please don't cum inside me...Oh, oh, oh God."

Earl pinched her nipples and as he heard her groan with pleasure, pulled on them harder. Soon her grunts became deeper and more rapid and as she came she drove her ass back onto his rod and ground her cunt against him for what seemed like two minutes. Finally, she collapsed on the sink and allowed Earl to rhythmically fuck her now sopping pussy until he too drove into her and felt the exquisite release of his cum deep in her womb. He roughly plunged his exploding cock into her, over and over until spent, he pulled out.

The blonde was relieved he was done, but felt herself being spun around and pushed down to the floor.

"Go on, Angel. Clean me up...that's it, clean all your cum off my cock." Earl looked down at the blonde head bobbing eagerly on his cock, his erection instantly reviving. "Keep going, that's it. I want you to swallow all of it, honey. Don't miss a drop." He saw her cheeks sink in as she sucked hard, "Good girl. God, your mouth is as nice as your cunt. How does your ass feel?"

"Mmmm mmm," The girl moaned shaking her head.

"You don't know? We might just have to find out." Earl said pulling her off his cock. He pushed her over onto the kitchen table, reached over to the butter dish and took a glob, and then smeared it all over and into her ass.

"Please, please don't fuck my ass. I promise to swallow all of your cum. I won't miss a drop. Please, sir." The blonde cried.

Earl grinned, "Oh good, an anal virgin. My favorite." He lubed his cock with the remaining butter and pressed the head against the pink asshole. The girl reached back and spread her ass cheeks and as the head split her open he groaned in pleasure. "God, girl, your cunt is the best feeling one I've ever fucked, plus you suck cock better than any other girl I've been with. Now. Now, holy crap." He laughed at the reference, "Your ass is so fucking tight. You should thank me. Your husband's tiny dick will slide in here so easily once you get used to mine." He pumped his cock deeper and deeper until he was slapping his hips against her ass cheeks.

The blonde found herself getting used to the invader in her rectum and began rubbing her pussy, and felt herself ready to cum again as her assailant grunted and shot his cream up into her. She felt extremely spent and when the man got off her, she slid to the floor. She watched as he grabbed her grandmother's dish towel and cleaned his cock off.

"Thanks, that was a wonderful fuck. What's for dinner?" Earl asked.

Angel looked up at Earl and scowled, "Whatever you're cooking, I have to go clean up." She got up, snatching the hand towel from Earl. "I used to watch Nana dry dishes with that." She grinned at him and strode out.

Earl was jolted awake from his visions as the empty bottle hit the floor. He knew he couldn't return to the dreams...the memories and said to no one, "I really miss you, my Angel in the Sky." He looked around the living room at the dust-covered pictures and began to sob.

barkirk
barkirk
3,036 Followers