Angel, Stripped Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say a word. Instead I nodded and I continued to tongue Angel's toes. Angel's blonde roommate didn't need any further instruction. Rather, she grasped my zipper and gave it swift tug. Then she reached inside my pants and wrapped her hand around my thickening cock. I could feel the veins pulse under her tight grip. Then with a slight flick of the wrist my fuck-stick was free from my pants.

I dipped Angel's feet back in the bowls before bringing them both back to my mouth. I was indecisive. I couldn't decide whether to attack the left or right foot first, so instead I rapidly shifted from one to another. Back and forth, I went. Flavors shifted: first cantaloupe, then grape, then cantaloupe again. I licked, sucked, and gobbled with delighted glee.

Meanwhile Erika stroked my meat to a lewd rhythm. Under her touch I became hard and throbbing. A small dribble of pre-cum flowed from the tip of my cock. This was becoming too much of a tease. I needed to move on; I wanted more.

Erika, sensing my desire, breathed, "I want to see you fuck her feet."

I didn't understand. I had fucked Angel's pussy and mouth. I could imagine fucking her ass. I was even able to envision fucking her tits; they were such soft and delightful mounds. But fucking Angel's feet?

Sensing my confusion, Erika asked, "You've never fucked a woman's feet before?"

I shook my head no. The blonde giggled as she continued to stroke my dick. The tone of her voice sounded as if she were instructing a child, "It's quite simple really. All ya have to do is bring that slut's feet together, arch to arch. See how that forms a hole?"

I nodded.

"Good!" Erika exclaimed enthusiastically. "Now coat your dick in some of that there foot goop, so it's all sloppy wet. "Ohhhh yeah, that looks nice and juicy. Now you know what to do, right? Line your cock up with that hole and slide it in. Hold onto her feet and use it jus' like you would her pussy."

I did just as I was told. I don't think I'd ever been more motivated to follow directions.

My cock was lubricated and juicy with the drippings from the two bowls. I pressed Angel's feet tight around my dick and pushed my hips forward. Despite the fruit mush, I could feel the soles of Angel's feet gripping the length of my shaft.

While screwing Angel's feet was not as pleasurable as screwing her pussy (how could they be?) there was something very erotic about what I was doing. Using Angel's feet in this way was forbidden beyond the pale. Feet existed strictly for utility; they were not supposed to be sexual. Pleasure was not a part of their equation. But here I was, slamming my hips forward, ramming my dick between this slut's soles.

Angel's body writhed as she threw her head back. I heard her mutter softly, "Fuck, fuck, ummm.... Oh fuck, fuck, oh my fuck... Gawd fuck.... Mmmmmm hmmmmmm....."

Erika reached around and grasped the top side of Angel's feet. I removed my hands, as the blonde held Angel's arches tight to my cock. I leaned back against Erika's body and closed my eyes. I was free to surrender myself to this new form of fuck.

"Angel is a foot freak. Did y'all know that?" Erika whispered in my ear. "She'll let you play with her toes for hours; providin' you allow her such pleasure. She's like a pig in heat. Can you smell her cunt? I reckon I can."

Sure enough, I could smell Angel's arousal on the air. Her sharp and tangy scent was the perfect aphrodisiac. I groaned in lustful need and continued to thrust.

I felt weightless as I moved my hips back and forth. Orgasm was not immanent. There wasn't enough friction for me to be in danger of cumming. Really it was the deviant freakishness of this fuck that was most exciting. I had never considered humping a woman's feet before.

But now that was exactly what I was doing.

I don't know how long I did the nasty with Angel's pretty, little feet: it must have been several minutes before Erika released her grip. Angel's legs fell back to the table and my dick was suddenly loose.

She grabbed my cock below the head and yanked. Erika walked me around the table like a dog on a leash. She led me so that I was standing next to Angel's head, then she clutched Angel's hair and pushed her face towards my cock. Then the blonde gave my stripper friend a single order.

"Suck."

Angel opened her mouth and engulfed my dick. I felt an instant wave of heat as she swallowed my rod. Once again I could only marvel at Angel's cocksucking abilities. She was a true, first-string virtuoso. Even blindfolded she could easily take my dick down to the short and curlies.

Erika stood behind me while watching her roommate inhale my cock. The blonde undid the first two buttons of my shirt and reached inside. Taking my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, she gave me a tiny tweak. My reaction was inevitable; I grunted and shoved my dick deeper down Angel's throat.

Angel turned on her side and reached behind me. She grabbed my ass cheeks in her hands. Her sharp nails dug into my flesh. I moaned as the sensations of pleasure and pain mixed together. Opening her mouth as wide as she could my stripper slut pulled me toward her.

My heartbeat counted the seconds. For about half a minute Angel plugged me into the back of her throat. Like a dervish her tongue whipped and lashed at my dick. Her metal stud brushed hotly against my glands. Her nose was buried against my skin. Electric jolts of pleasure coursed through my body as Angel gobbled down my rod.

"There you go, ohh she's deep throatin' you...." Erika marveled.

And then came release....

Angel gulped down long swallows of air as my cock popped free of her mouth. Between breaths she gasped, "So good... I could taste... my feet. Fuck that was hot!"

"Do you want him to fuck your face?" I heard Erika inquire.

"Yes," Angel panted, "and I want him to cum. I want him to shoot down my throat."

Erika pinched my nipple and slapped my ass. "You heard the slut," she demanded. Her sexy Southern drawl had taken on a dark insidious tone, "Stick your cock in her mouth and fuck her face. Use her lips like they were a pussy and FUCK HER!!!"

I did as I was ordered. I braced my hands on either side of Angel's head and tugged her onto my meat. Her lips parted as she took my thrust. Like a drill, the head of my dick penetrated her mouth. The ball of her tongue stud slid along my shaft. She gagged and spit came bubbling up. I thrust again.

I wasn't going to last long. I'd dreamed of fucking Angel's face all week long; now my fantasies were coming true. Her lips were spread and her head was guided by my hands. I only had to slam my way home.

"Do it! Fuck her face!" Erika groaned in my ear. "She wants it. She wants all of your cum. She wants you to shoot down her throat so she can swallow your juice. Fucking do it! Shoot your load!"

I growled and the floodgates opened. My hips jerked wildly as I sent several ropes of jizz screaming from my balls. Angel took the first three shots like a pro. But everyone has their limits. My load became too much; she gasped, choking on the torrent (I had not shot any spunk for several days). The fourth and fifth shots of nut splashed across her forehead and cheek. The sixth dribbled from her chin.

I stumbled backwards, drained, into Erika's arms. She held me tight and stroked my chest. Her fingertips calmed me as I struggled to bring my breathing back to its normal rate.

Angel was a fucking mess. Her feet dripped with cantaloupe and grape; stray splatters of fruit peppered her skin, the thick blindfold still covered her eyes, three stripes of dick-chowder crisscrossed her face, and girl-cum dripped from Angel's pussy pooling at the juncture between her legs

Angel licked her lips and wagged her tongue at me. The slut toyed with the mess covering her face. Moaning, Angel scooped up the stray strands of cum and brought them to her mouth.

Droplets of spunk clung lewdly to her moist, pink, mouth muscle. She licked each of her cum-soaked fingertips with an audible "pop." Angel smiled deeply and gave a contented, self-satisfied sigh.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmnnn.... Yummy," Angel sighed. She was the perfect image of a cat who got the cream.

Erika wiped Angel down with a wet cloth. Although Angel wouldn't be considered daisy-fresh; Erika got most of the mess cleaned up (although I was sure there would be a crusty residue). For my part I fell back on a chair panting. I decided to wait for whatever lascivious possibility would be suggested next.

As Erika put away the towel she said, "I reckon that we don't need to do the silence thing anymore. I think the remainder of our supper would be more enjoyable if we can both talk. What do y'all think?"

"Sounds good to me. Should we keep Angel blindfolded though?"

Erika grinned. "Absolutely. She wanted this so now she is goin' to get it." She then asked, "Think you can recharge?"

"I am chatting with a hot blonde and there's a naked, blindfolded woman on the table. I wouldn't worry."

Shrugging her shoulders Erika said, "While we wait would y'all care for a drink? I'm going to have one."

"Sure. What are you having?"

"Tequila."

I probably looked confused. I wasn't expecting alcohol that hard. Besides unless it was mixed in a margarita, tequila wasn't a dinner drink. Why would she choose....

My mouth fell open, as I figured it out.

Body shots.

Erika grinned and nodded. "I think this might be just the thing to get you warmed up again."

I chuckled.

Erika grabbed a bowl of lime wedges and a salt shaker from the buffet. The blonde also picked up two shot glasses and a bottle of Tezon. With a flourish she poured the golden anejo liquid, filling each shooter to just below the rim.

I looked down at Angel. She was lying very still, a beatific and patient smile lighting her face. I wasn't sure if Angel had figured out what was going to happen next or if she was just very satisfied.

Erika placed her hand on Angel's forehead. Gently, Erika ran her fingers through Angel's long, chestnut locks. "Angel honey," Erika said sweetly "Open your mouth and then bite down on the lime."

Erika put the rind side of a lime wedge in Angel's mouth; the brunette did as she was told and clamped down. Erika handed me the salt shaker and asked, "Would ya' like to do the honors?"

"Sure," I replied, as I made a small pile of salt on Angel's right breast.

"Make sure y'all put some on the other one too," Erika drawled. "I thought I might also have a drink."

I grinned and coated Angel's left breast.

"Care to go first?" I asked.

"How gentlemanly," Erika purred. "What nice manners to let the lady take the first body shot."

"You're the one that labeled me a gentleman caller." I grinned and bowed slightly at the waist. I am sure that I looked quite comical sans pants.

Erika giggled as Angel waited expectantly. The brunette was so still that she looked like she was holding her breath. The blonde raised her glass and said, "Cheers." I clinked my shooter against hers and a few cool drops of liquid dribbled onto Angel's navel.

Lightning quick, Erika threw back the glass and gulped the liquid. She then leaned down and took Angel's tit flesh in her hands. Erika's soft, pink lips capped the salty nipple. For a long second she suckled at Angel's salty breast; then she broke the spell and moved on. This time she was at Angel's mouth, squeezing the lime between her teeth.

Erika whipped her golden hair back as she stood up right. "God that is good, so smoky and smooth. And such nice tits too," she said as she tugged roughly on Angel's nipple ring.

Angel squealed as Erika placed a fresh lime wedge into her mouth. Now it was my turn.

I tilted the glass back and felt the burning liquid hit my tongue. I let the tequila rest as I leaned down. I studied Angel's breasts. I couldn't get enough of those heaping mounds. So large, firm, and fleshy; those mounds had played a lead role in my night time dreams.

I swallowed the liquid, feeling it scald my throat. My tongue snaked between my lips and lifted the pile of salt. In doing so, I grazed Angel's expectant nipple. Behind the lime, she gasped. I couldn't help giving Angel a second lick.

I then moved to her lips. My mouth pressed against Angel's as we came together in a kiss.

Our tongues met, dancing around the lime wedge. Angel's hand snaked out and grabbed my cock....

"Hey, hey, hey none of that uppity shit!" Erika admonished as she roughly smacked Angel's left tit. "Ya know that dog won't hunt without permission."

"Sorry," Angel muttered.

"Better be."

Erika and I took two more shots each. The second salt pile was also off of Angel's breasts while the third was from her navel. I was hoping that we would migrate further south and slam a fourth from Angel's cunt (I would have loved to see Erika lick the salt), but instead Erika said, "Let's have the main course."

Not wanting to show my disappointment I just shrugged and said, "Sure."

Angel on the other hand went ballistic, "Gawd damn! I have been lying here on my back, fucking naked, for who knows how long. I have been waiting for something to happen and instead it has been torture. And just when it seemed like someone was going to give me some relief you change the plan! C'mon, is that fair? Can't I have a little lick?"

Erika smiled.

"Is that what you want, honey? Tell me truthfully," Erika purred. "Do you want a moist tongue on your sweet cunt?"

Angel squirmed as she savored Erika's words. I couldn't help recalling several moments when I watched Angel writhe in a similar position on the stage of the Slipper. I wanted her so badly back then. She was the untouchable slut of my dreams. Now I had carnal knowledge of Angel (twice), but I still wanted her just as much. I ached seeing her open and ready like this.

Angel gasped softly, "Yessssssss...."

Erika nodded. She placed both hands palm down on Angel's thighs. Pursing her lips, Erika inched towards Angel's pussy.

Only a breath away, Erika pushed hot air through her lips. Extending her tongue she slowly swabbed the length of Angel's slit

I could hear Angel draw in her breath when Erika's tongue touched down. She gasped, "Ohhhhhhhh yes! Fuck, mmmmmn hmmmmmmn...."

Erika stood up and smacked Angel roughly across her pussy before saying, "Enough. That was your one lick. Now your friend and I need to have dinner."

Angel's response was instantaneous. "No please," she whined, "I need you to eat me. I want to cum. Please help me cum."

Erika smacked her again.

"Quiet." Erika's voice was chill and harsh. "You are just making it worse for yourself. Stay quiet and lie there. If you do that you might get some relief. Dave, come with me."

Erika turned and left the room. I looked down at my helpless Angel. While I wanted to do a million naughty things her I was also enjoying Erika's game. Angel had teased and tormented me for so long. She had been the cause of countless un-requited hard-ons. Any relief I had experienced eventually was caused by my own hand, rather then her luscious anatomy. And I had paid for it too....

Fuck her! Let her stew, and fester, and swelter with need. Let her see how it feels to be on the other end of the exchange. It is a rare day that the stripper is the one who begs.

I followed Erika.

*****

She led me into kitchen. Once there, Erika handed me a large bucket filled with ice cubes, water, and a sponge. A few rose petals floated on the surface, giving the liquid a faint flowery smell. Erika grabbed a large tray, laden with sushi, from the refrigerator.

Winking at me, Erika said, "Let's have our main course."

Angel lay quietly on the dining room table. Apparently, she had decided to control her outbursts. Now she was a study in still silence. But Erika's plan would change all that.

Erika took the bucket from me. With a twinkle in her eye, she reached inside and pulled out the sponge. While holding the squishy foam object over Angel's breasts, Erika rung out the icy-cold liquid,

Angel sat bolt upright and howled, "FUCKIN' BITCH!!!" as she was doused in cold water. I couldn't help but admire how her large tits shook and jiggled under the sudden strain.

Erika took a step back and laughed. It was a deep and throaty sound. I could tell that she had waited for a long time for this moment.

Perhaps it was the culmination of the entire evening's events for Erika. She had worked long and hard to sock it to her roommate and now Angel was squarely gotten.

"Did I... forget... to tell ya about the cold water?" Erika asked between chuckles and snorts. "Oops, my bad. Ya will have to pardon lil' ol' me. Now I figure we are even for that incident with the copy machine and the pickle."

"Pickle?" I asked.

Erika waved down my question and I silenced myself.

Angel yelled, "Fuck that shit is cold though! Ice water on my tits, you cold-ass bitch! I ought to thrash you."

"But ya won't," Erika replied, "at least not while I control the only cock around. So lie back. I need to cool you down a little bit more."

"You aren't dousing me with any more of that shit, are you?"

"I most certainly am," Erika answered, "we need to have dinner."

For the next several minutes I watched Erika rub Angel down with ice-cold water. I think Erika got every nook and crevice of Angel's body. Angel swore and cursed up a storm while she was plied with the sponge, but she didn't stop Erika. Instead, Angel laid still, nipples erect and clit distended as that sponge rubbed her from head to toe. Her skin gleamed wetly with a moist sheen.

After probably five minutes of ice water torture, Erika wiped Angel down with a towel. When the cloth touched her skin, I heard Angel sigh with relief. She had survived this challenge and was ready for another.

When she was done using the towel, Erika started placing bits of sushi directly onto Angel's body. Colorful rolls and nigiri were coordinated into several formations along Angel's breasts, stomach, and thighs. Suddenly, I could feel my stomach rumbling. Here I was at dinner and until now I had forgotten all about food.

"Hold very still and be quiet," Erika drawled. The blonde gazed intently at her friend's body, almost like an artist might survey a completed canvas. Pieces were added here and there to round out the design. When satisfied that her work was complete, Erika placed twin rose petal's over Angel's aroused nipples; a white lily was added to cap Angel's cunt.

Unable to hold back her curiosity, Angel asked, "Ummmm... Erika what are you doing?"

I had forgotten that Angel couldn't see. She had no idea what had been over then length of her body.

"Sushi, honey. Sushi," Erika answered, before addressing me. "Do you use wasabi, soy sauce, and ginger Dave?" I nodded, and Erika gave me the necessary condiments and bowls. She also handed me a pair lacquered chopsticks (none of that cheap wood stuff).

Erika sat down and gestured to the adjoining chair. I took my seat and picked up my first piece of sushi (a spicy tuna roll).

Erika did the same and started to talk.

"Angel and I are sushi fanatics. We are always buying stuff from the restaurant down the street and bringin' it home. We've been experimentin' with makin' our own. I don't reckon that either of us will be able to make a living as sushi chefs anytime soon, but we do ok. And it is fun."

"Did you make this?" I asked. "It is very good," and that was no lie.

"No. Atsuo-san, the restaurant owner, made the food for us. He insisted on giving me the sushi for half off when I told him what we were doing."

"You told Atsuo-san?" Angel said in disbelief.

"Of course," Erika grinned. "I figured he would want to know. He's the one who told us about this tradition, and he is quite smitten by you. Besides I got the sushi really cheap because I told him. I bet if I had invited him along we would have got everything for free."