Angel: The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers

My feet were either side of Jacks legs, my high heels in the air as I balanced on my toes, clinging to Jacks large neck. He was moving my pussy over the head of his enormous cock by the hand round my ass and the grip on my pubes. His middle finger had started to stroke my rigid clit and his hand would caress up in between the crease of my ass ever so lightly tickling my tiny little rose bud ass hole.

‘Are you going to fuck my cock little one?’ said Jack. I was gasping for air like a goldfish and didn’t answer him when, suddenly, he forced a fat finger into my virgin ass right up to the knuckle repeating his question. ‘yesssss, yesss’ I screamed, ‘I’m going to buck up and down your beautiful cock for as long as you want me too’. ‘Good’ he said, ‘I think you deserve it’.

Jack let go of my pubes and repositioned me above his cock. Still facing him with the tip of his cock continuously nestled at the entrance to my saturated cunt, he had me place both my legs over each of his arms, allowing his large hands to cup both of my ass cheeks. With my weight evenly distributed, he again started his slow tantalising backwards and forwards movement of my pussy lips across the tip of his cock. I was nearly sobbing with frustration, and my begging reached a new peak, one that seemed to excite him even more.

‘Fuck me, come on fuck me you bastard, ram that big black cock up my pussy, rip me open you fucker’, the sawing backwards and forwards increased in pace.

‘Shit’. I said biting down hard on my bottom lip. I sucked in air and looked him right in the eye, ‘what you waiting for cunt, gimme that fat cock, pass me round amongst your friends, I’ll fuck them all, suck their big black cocks and swallow all the cum they can pump into me, you’d like to watch that wouldn’t you my fat cocked master, watching your little bitch crawling around begging for cock, cum running down my legs and chin, coating my tongue’.

Jack was staring at me intently as my foul mouthed tirade continued. Running out of words to taunt him with I started to beg again, ‘please Jack, please, fuck me’. As I implored Jack he said the words that made my blood run cold, ‘you forgot one thing slut’. ‘What’ I said, Slowly Jack said, ‘you forgot to mention about how you would beg them to fuck you in the ASS’. As Jack said ‘ass’ he suddenly plunged his twelve inches into my snatch without warning, letting go of my butt cheeks and curling his large hands over my shoulders so I could not raise up of his cock, all I could do was just hang on to his powerful neck as he rose out of the seat plunging me up and down on his engorged shaft, cooing and whispering, ‘fuck it bitch, yea, fuck it’. I was screaming as wave after wave of orgasm kept hitting me, it felt like I was cumming every time he forced his meat into my squirming cunt.

Jack then started to rise right out of the seat, still fucking me with increasing vigour. He shuffled round and leant forwards, now I was in the chair with Jack towering above me. He stopped for a few seconds but I couldn’t stop my ass bucking and swirling around his cock. Jack slowly pulled his T shirt over his head and, leaning into me said, ‘now I’m going to fuck you good, my little slut. No man will be any use to you after this, you’re mine now baby, my little cocksucking Angel’. ‘Yes, yes’ I responded ‘fuck me master, use your slut’. I ran my hands all over his muscled chest and arms as his mouth closed over mine and I took his tongue right into my mouth, moaning as he worked his big black cock in and out of me. Now we were making love not just fucking and I moaned and cried in contentment as we built towards a mind crashing crescendo.

When we finished cumming together, he again lifted me and sat in the chair. I just clung to him resting my head on his chest, flicking his nipples with my tongue, softly moving my pussy up and down and around and around his semi erect penis. I didn’t think I would be able to sit properly for a week. As I felt him stiffen again I was all at once excited and apprehensive, how long could he keep fucking me, forever I hoped, when suddenly I thought of the reason why I was there and I raised my head up and asked Jack ‘do I get the job’.

‘Oh yea’ said Jack, ‘you got the job, now I want you to climb of my cock honey, bend over my desk and stick you ass in the air, we gotta discuss your fringe benefits’

I shivered all over, what would I have to do to get medical?

Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers
12