Angel with a Devil Inside

Story Info
Angel and her friends explore their masturbatrix desires with her boyfried.
30.8k words
4.25
109.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
465 Followers

Chapter 1 - When I first met her

We met about two years ago, in the mall. I still remember the first time I saw her. She was walking ahead of me in the mall, and I noticed her hair. She has beautiful waist length red hair. It is somewhat thick, and it just flows from her head. She was wearing it loosely and it was all I could see. I caught up with her, and her face was just as beautiful as her hair. I noticed her deep blue eyes as I looked at her and said, “Hi. I saw you walking and I just had to come over and meet you.”

She laughed. I started thinking how lame that sounded, and I was a little embarrassed. I thought about walking away, when she stopped laughing and said, “I’m sorry I laughed. That’s the most honest pickup line I’ve heard all week, and I appreciate it, but it just struck me as funny. I didn’t expect to be hit on in the mall.”

I asked her, “Would you like to get something to eat?”

“Sure, why not”, she replied.

We walked over to the food court, and she wanted a chicken salad. I got it for her, and I went over to the Chinese stand and got some beef hunan over rice. We sat down, and I said, “My name is Bert.”

“I’m Angel. Pleased to meet you.” She put her hand out, and I shook it. We ate, and didn’t say much until we finished eating. I was a little nervous, and I asked her, “What do you like to do?”

“I like getting oral sex”, she replied. She saw the look on my face, and she smiled. If she wanted to shock me, she did. She continued, “Actually, I love to drive around the area and visit all of the different places and parks. I’m glad I live here, where the beach is a couple of hours away, the mountains are an hour away, and the bay is less than an hour from here. How about you? What do you like to do?”

“I like to read, mostly. I haven’t been to the beach yet, although I’ve driven over to the mountains and done some hiking. I’ve also been to some of the museums, especially when it gets cold. I’ve never been on the bay. Do you have a boat?”

“No, but sometimes I’ve gone out with someone who has a boat. I mostly head over to the bay when I don’t have time for the beach. I like to just sit in the shade and watch the boats and think.”

We talked for over an hour. I was attracted to her. She was smart and funny. I got her number and gave her mine. I called her later that week, and we went out the following Saturday. We drove to the mountains and hiked most of the afternoon. I had a really great time, and I think she did too. We went out to the movies and some of the local restaurants, and she went with me to an art museum. We got to know each other better. One night I brought her home from an Italian restaurant, and walked her to her door. I moved to kiss her good night, and instead of kissing she said, “Would you like to come in?”

“Yes, I would, thank you”, I replied. We walked into her apartment building. She lived in one of those new apartment complexes where you had to be buzzed through the front door to get to the apartments. We walked down a hallway and arrived at her apartment door. We went in, and it was a nice two-bedroom apartment. It was interesting in that there was an interior hallway running parallel to the external hallway through the length of the apartment, and all of the rooms came off the interior hallway. The living room was first, then the kitchen, the master bedroom, the bathroom, and finally the second bedroom. The interior hallway seemed like a waste of space, but it was interesting. We walked into the living room, and sat next to each other on the sofa. We talked for a few minutes, and Angel climbed on my lap. She kissed me. We kissed for a few minutes, and she straightened up and took off her blouse. I guessed that she was wearing a 38C bra. I looked at her chest for a few seconds, and I kissed the top of her large breasts. She pulled my head up and kissed me. While we were kissing, she took her bra off, and put my hands on her breasts. She leaned back while I played with her breasts. They were soft and cuddly. Her nipples hardened as I played with them. She had nice round breasts that seemed larger than a C cup. She let me play with her breasts for a few minutes before she got up from my lap. She pulled me up from the sofa, and led me to her bedroom. She had oak bedroom furniture and an interesting oak bed frame. The headboard and footboard both were made of oak posts. Light oak posts approximately one-inch square alternated with gaps of about one-inch. The headboard and footboard were framed with a nice three-inch piece of slightly darker oak.

We kicked off our shoes. I took off her skirt and panties, while she took off my shirt, slacks, and boxers. She sat on the bed while I knelt down on the floor and took off her stockings. I got up and sat down on the bed. I picked up my legs one at a time, and she took off my socks. We were both naked, and we just looked at each other for a few seconds. Her bush was as red as her hair, and neatly trimmed. I’m not an athlete, but she seemed happy with what she saw. We lay down, and we kissed and cuddled for a while. She pushed me on my back, and climbed up on me, straddling my face with her pussy. I was happy to see that she shaved around her pussy. “Eat me”, she commanded as she dropped her pussy on my face. I licked the juices from her already wet pussy, and searched for her clit with my tongue. She had an interesting taste, slightly salty, but not too strong. I wrapped my arms around her back and licked her pussy and sucked on her clit for several minutes. I could feel her wiggling and hear her moaning and panting. I think she came three times before she got off my face. She lay on my chest for several minutes resting before she sat up. I rubbed her back, and felt her putting a condom on my throbbing cock. She hopped on my cock, and rode it. I enjoyed lying there and watching her breasts swing up and down. Since I could see her face, I was surer when she had an orgasm. After her second orgasm, she collapsed on my chest. I ran my hands along her back while she rested. My cock was still warm and hard inside her.

After a few minutes she looked up at me and asked me, “Did you come?”

I replied, “Sorry, but no I didn’t”.

She said, “Oh”.

“I don’t come usually during intercourse. I’m not physically sensitive. It’s alright.”

“What do you do, usually?”

“I usually play with myself. Don’t worry about it, I’ll take care of it later.”

”I’ll take care of it now.” She got up and left the room. She returned a minute later with a hand towel and some baby oil. She took the condom off my cock, and threw it away. She put some baby oil on her right palm, and started masturbating me. She lay down beside me, and we kissed while she played with my cock. It took a few minutes, but I came. She cleaned me up with the hand towel, then cleaned the baby oil from her hand. We cuddled for another half-hour before she said, “It’s getting late.” I took the hint and got up and got dressed. She walked me to the door. I kissed her good night, and left.

We kept dating, and most of the time we would end up in her bed. She always wanted me to eat her, and to fuck with her on top. I almost never came during her fucking. She would masturbate me after we fucked, and we would cuddle for a while before I left. One night she was resting on my chest after her fucking. She looked up at me, and asked, “Did you come?”

I answered, “No”.

She sat up on my hips, with my hard cock still in her. She put her hands on her hips, glared at me, and asked, “Why not? Is there something wrong with me? Don’t you like fucking me?”

I thought for a minute before answering, “Yes Angel, I love having sex with you. No, there’s nothing wrong with you. I’ve always had trouble cumming during sex. I’m not very sensitive. I’ve always needed to masturbate to orgasm.”

She continued to glare at me. “I’m not going to masturbate you any more. I’m tired of it. It may be pleasurable for you but it’s gotten boring for me.”

I looked up at Angel. I could see she was serious. I replied, “I’m sorry that I’ve imposed on you. If you don’t want to masturbate me any more, then you don’t have to.”

She got off my cock, and I got up and started getting dressed. She sat on the bed and watched me as I left the bedroom. I let myself out of her apartment and went home. I didn’t call her for almost a week. I was a little angry at the way she surprised me in the bedroom. If she was tired of masturbating me she could’ve told me when we weren’t in bed. But I remembered the good times we’d had, and I called her for another date. We went out, and had a good time. She didn’t invite me in. We kept dating, and sometimes we ended up in her bed. I always ate her, and fucked with her on top. I never came. We would cuddle afterwards, and I would leave.

One night after a date Angel invited me in. We were sitting on the bed naked, and I expected to lay down and eat her. Instead, she said, “Bert, I’ve been thinking. It’s not fair to you for us to keep having sex like this. I orgasm constantly, but you don’t. I’ve been doing some reading on the Internet. Have you ever heard of a masturbatrix?”

I was surprised. I thought for a minute and answered, “No I haven’t. It sounds something like a dominatrix.”

She smiled at me. “You’re right. Do you know what a dominatrix does?”

I thought for a couple of minutes. “I’ve never seen a real dominatrix. I’ve seen pictures and drawings though. They tie up men and torment them in some manner. Or the men wait on and serve the dominatrix.”

She smiled at me and took my hands in hers. “A dominatrix is a woman that dominates either men or women. Bondage, torment, or service can fulfill the feelings of domination, yes. Have you ever fanaticized about serving a dominatrix?”

“I don’t know. Sure, I’ve seen the pictures, and some of them have aroused me. I’ve never really thought about it before. Why do you ask?”

“Like I said before, I’ve been doing some reading on the Internet. A masturbatrix is a dominatrix that focuses on and torments a man’s cock. You got me started thinking about the subject. Our first time in bed, I was surprised that you didn’t come, and needed to be masturbated. I hadn’t masturbated anyone other than you since I was in high school. At first, I didn’t mind, but I got more and more resentful each time. Finally, I blew up at you that night, and I’m sorry I did that. That was a bad time, and wasn’t fair to you. I started searching on the Internet to see how common your lack of sensitivity was, and I found some medical research. I also found several dominatrix and masturbatrix stories on Usenet. I got wet and horny just reading them, and I decided I was interested in learning how to be a masturbatrix. I know you’d be a good subject because of your lack of sensitivity. Would you be willing to submit to me as your masturbatrix?"

I didn’t know what to say. “I don’t know. I can tell you’re excited about trying this out, but I don’t know how I feel about submitting to you. Will you give me some time to think about it?”

“Yes, you can think about it. Let’s cuddle.” We lay on the bed and kissed and cuddled for a while. Then I ate her, and she fucked me. She was lying on my chest resting while I rubbed her back with my hands. I was thinking about how good my life with Angel was, and answered, “Yes, I will submit to you, my masturbatrix.” She sat up on my hips with my hard cock still in her and grinned at me. She rubbed my chest with her hands and said, “I’m happy you decided to serve me. I think you’re going to like this. I will let you know when I want to be a masturbatrix by wearing a particular outfit.” She got up off of me, and walked over to her closet. She pulled out a black patent leather skirt and top, and put them on. The top was low cut and barely covered her nipples. She looked very erotic, and my cock jumped when I saw her in the leather outfit. “When I’m wearing this outfit, I am Mistress Angel. You will not speak, except to answer me. Do you understand?”

I got the idea. “Yes Mistress”, I answered.

“Good.” She walked over to the dresser, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a belt from the top drawer. She walked to the side of the bed and handcuffed my wrists to the headboard. She wrapped the belt around my ankles and buckled it. She pulled the condom off my cock, and threw it away. She sat on the side of the bed and slapped my cock a couple of times. “This little toy is mine now. I intend to have some fun with it.” She got up and walked over to the dresser. She pulled a pair of black gloves from the top drawer, and put them on. They covered her hands and forearms all the way to her elbows. She came back and sat on the side of the bed. Now that she was closer, I could see that she was wearing lace gloves. She rubbed her hands on my chest, and I could feel the roughness of the lace against my skin. She rubbed my chest with her hands for a few minutes, and asked, “Do you want me to play with you now?”

“No Mistress”, I answered. “You seem very aroused. Are you sure you don’t want me to play with you now?”

“Yes Mistress”, I answered.

“Very well. Eat me.” She climbed up on me, and I could see she was also wearing black patent leather pumps with 3” heels. I hadn’t noticed her putting them on, and I was surprised. She sat on my face, and dropped the skirt around my head. I had eaten her dozens of times before, but this was different. I was bound, and the skirt made it dark and kept me from seeing what I was doing. She had already came eight times before she tied me up, and she stayed on my face until she came four more times. I wasn’t sure how long I was eating her, but my jaw was getting very sore. She got up from my face, sat on the side of the bed, and asked, “Do you want me to play with you now?”

I guessed that eventually she would masturbate be no matter how I answered, but I wanted to see what she was going to do. “No Mistress”, I answered.

She shrugged her shoulders, and said, “Too bad. You seem horny.” She reached over to the end table by the bed. She opened the drawer, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and an ashtray. She lit a cigarette and took a puff. I was shocked. I had no idea that Angel smoked. I don’t like being around people who smoke, but I found myself getting aroused. I think it was the bad girl image I was seeing that was arousing me. She finished the cigarette, and took her top off. She straddled my legs, lit another cigarette, and took a puff. I was very aroused. The sight of Angel topless and smoking was making me very horny. The gloves and skirt just made her breasts that much more obvious. She looked like a very evil woman. She started stroking my throbbing cock with her left hand, lightly at first. I felt the roughness of the lace on my cock. She kept stroking until she finished her second cigarette. She lit another cigarette, and continued the stroking. She was stroking harder now, and it felt like sandpaper against my cock. I came just before she finished the third cigarette. I looked at my cock and noticed that it was bleeding. Angel got off my legs, and put the cigarettes on the end table. She untied me, and put a cloth on my cock until the bleeding stopped. I got dressed, and left.

Chapter 2 - I learn my place

I called Angel a couple of days later to arrange our next date. She asked me, “How did you like me dominating you?”

“I was surprised at how much I enjoyed your performance. You really put some thought and preparation into it, getting the leather outfit and gloves. I was definitely aroused watching you tease me and smoke.”

“Will you submit to me as your masturbatrix?”

“Yes Mistress, I will.” “Good. I enjoyed being so mean and nasty to you. In the future, when you come to pick me up for our date, if I answer the door dressed normally, we’ll go out. If I answer the door wearing my leather outfit, you will serve and obey me for the evening.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“I gush every time you say Mistress. I’m looking forward to our next session. Talk to you later.”

When I arrived at Angel’s apartment to pick her up for our date, I was a little scared. I wasn’t sure how I felt about her surprising me with the leather outfit. She answered the door wearing a nice outfit, and we went out and saw a movie. After the movie, we returned to her apartment, and had a nice evening of cuddling and sex. A couple of days later, we went out again, this time to a nice Italian restaurant. After we ate, we returned to her apartment.

The first time Angel answered the door wearing her leather outfit, I was actually kind of glad. I noticed she was also wearing black hose. She let me in, and commanded, “Strip in the living room”. I went to the living room, and took off my clothes. Once I was naked I stood there, waiting for her next command. I didn’t have to wait long. “Put your arms behind your back, and spread your legs.” I put my arms behind my back and spread my legs. I found that holding my wrists made it easier. “Good. I want you to stand like that whenever you are not otherwise serving me.” She left the room, and let me stand there for about ten minutes before she came back and commanded, “Come with me”.

I followed her into the second bedroom, which I hadn’t seen before. The room was empty, except for a television set. There were a couple of eyebolts in the ceiling, about six feet apart, with a rope tied to each one. There was a wooden box on the floor, about two feet square and a foot high. “Stand on the box facing the TV.” I got on the box, and she used a small stepladder to tie my wrists to the ropes hanging from the ceiling. After she tied both my wrists, she picked up a spreader bar in the corner of the room that was about three feet long. “Get off the box and spread your legs.” I did, and the ropes tied to my wrists became very taut. She moved the box to the side, and tied the ends of the spreader bars to my ankles. When she was finished, I could just barely touch the floor with my heels. If I stood on my tiptoes it eased the strain on my wrists. I was wondering how long I was going to be tied like this when she walked over to the TV. “Watch this video. We’ll discuss it afterwards.”

Angel turned on the VCR, turned out the light, and left the room, closing the door. The tape had to rewind, which took a few minutes. My eyes had time to adjust to the dark room. The tape started, and it was an X rated tape with a dominant woman and a submissive man. The woman was very attractive, with long blonde hair and obvious breast implants. She had on shoulder length black gloves, stockings, and pumps with four or five inch stiletto heels. Her breasts and pussy were completely exposed. The man looked slightly athletic. He was naked. The video started with her standing and him kneeling before her on a hardwood floor. His wrists and ankles were bound together behind his back. She walked around him and verbally abused him for several minutes while he looked down at the floor in front of him. She called him “a worthless prick”, “slime”, “not worthy of me”, “disgusting dog shit”, and many other things. Then she poured a box of tacks on the floor, walked over to the sofa, lit a cigarette, and commanded, “Crawl over here and eat me, you worthless toad. You better get here before I finish this cigarette.” He started to crawl over to her, but with his wrists and ankles tied together he could only move an inch or two at a time. She was leaning back on the sofa, smoking, watching him crawl through the tacks to her. After a few minutes he finally made it over to her and ate her pussy. She had a couple of orgasms, then pulled his head back.

The video cut to some kind of dungeon. He was tied up like I was, except his wrists and ankles were bound with chains attached to leather restraints instead of ropes. I could see that his knees were all cut up, I suppose from the tacks. She was standing in front of him, whipping his chest and cock with a cat-o-nine tails whip. She moved all around him, whipping his back, bottom, arms, and legs. Then the video cut to him being bound by his wrists and ankles on some sort of table. There was this leather thing wrapped around his cock and balls, attached to a rope going through a pair of pulleys hanging from the ceiling. She pulled on the rope, and pulled him up off the table by his cock until his bottom was at least three or four inches off the table. She left him hanging by his cock for a few minutes while she smacked his legs and chest with a riding crop.

chatbug
chatbug
465 Followers
123456...8