Angel with a Devil Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
461 Followers

The video cut to her lying down on a bed. She was completely naked. Now I was sure she had breast implants, because her breasts were still jutting into the air. She was smoking, and looking towards the foot of the bed. Then the camera cut to him. He was standing about four feet beyond the foot of the bed, with his wrists bound behind his back with leather restraints. The leather thing was still on his cock. The camera angle changed a little, and I could see that there was a rope tied to the leather thing, that went through his legs and up to a pulley attached to the ceiling, then back to the floor. There were barbell weights tied to the rope. They looked like five and ten pound weights, and they were all lying on the floor. There looked to be at least a dozen weights on the floor. Then the camera cut back to her finishing her cigarette, holding up her arms, and saying, “Come here and pleasure me, you worthless excuse of a man.” He started walking towards the bed, and just as he got to the foot of the bed, the camera showed a five-pound weight leaving the floor. He winced, then bent over and started kissing and licking her toes. He moved up her legs, and when he got to her knees, the camera showed that a ten-pound weight left the floor. By the time he was kissing near her pussy, there were twenty-five pounds of weights hanging on the rope pulling on his cock. He started to eat her pussy, and she said, “No, you moron, I want some foreplay first.” She pulled him up to her breasts, and he sucked on her nipples. The camera showed forty pounds of weights hanging on the rope. After a few minutes, she pulled him up to her face and kissed him. He was grimacing, and the camera showed fifty pounds hanging on the rope. After a few more minutes, she let him slide back down the bed to her pussy. He ate her with gusto, and I’m sure his cock felt better with only twenty-five pounds pulling on it. She had a couple of orgasms, and then the video ended.

The video was rewinding when Angel came back into the room. She turned on the light and I could hear her turning the TV off. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light, she was standing in front of me on the box, smoking a cigarette. Her face was a little above mine. She looked down at me and said, “Well, what did you think? Did you enjoy the video?”

I didn’t know what she wanted me to say. “No, Mistress”, I answered.

“Liar. I can see how hard your cock is.” She gave my cock a couple of slaps with her left hand, and continued, “Now tell me, what did you enjoy the most on the video?”

I didn’t want to tell her. I was afraid she was going to act out the scenes from the video. Admittedly, they were arousing to watch, but I wasn’t sure if I wanted her to actually do those things to my cock or me. But I was still bound, and I decided to tell her the truth. “The last scene, Mistress, where he was pleasuring her while weights were pulling on his cock.”

She took a drag of the cigarette, and grabbed my balls with her left hand. She squeezed my balls lightly and said, “Good. Now tell me the rest of the scenes from the video in the order they aroused you.”

I took a deep breath and answered quickly. “The scene where he crawled through the tacks to get to her. Then the scene where he was tied on the table suspended by his cock and whipped. Then the scene where he was tied like I am now and whipped. Least, the scene where she was verbally abusing him, Mistress.”

She gave my balls a hard squeeze, then let go. She took a drag of the cigarette, then grabbed the back of my head. She pulled my face into hers, kissing me, and exhaling at the same time. I didn’t like the taste of the cigarette smoke, but I was aroused by what she was doing to me. After she kissed me, she said, “Good. You must be honest with me so that I can torment you properly. I enjoyed watching the entire video. I bet I came at least eight times while I watched it. Did you come any?”

“No, Mistress”, I answered.

“Too bad.” She slapped my cock a few times with her left hand. She was almost finished with the cigarette, so she stepped off the box, moved it to the side, and walked over to the TV. She put the cigarette out in the ashtray on top the TV, then walked over to the closet. She came out with a pair of handcuffs and a plastic mop bucket. She came over to me, locked one half of the handcuffs around my cock behind my balls, looped the handcuffs through the bucket handle, and then locked the other half of the handcuffs around my cock behind my balls. The empty bucket was hanging from my cock. She left the room, and returned a few minutes later with a couple of pitchers of ice water, one in each hand. She put them down on the wooden box, then left the room again.

She returned with a glass. She had put on the black lace gloves. She poured a glass of ice water from one of the pitchers, and moved in front of me. She started stroking my cock lightly with her left hand, while sipping from the glass. After a few minutes, she poured the glass of water into the bucket. Then she walked over the to pitchers, poured another glass of water, and moved in front of me. Again, she started stroking my cock lightly with her left hand, while sipping from the glass. Again, after a few minutes, she poured the glass of water into the bucket. She repeated this several times, each time the bucket filling with water, getting heavier. I lost count, but I guess she poured more than a dozen glasses of water into the bucket, each glass adding to the weight, pulling more and more on my cock. Finally, she put the glass down, moved the pitchers off the box and on the floor, lit a cigarette, moved the box, and stood on it in front of me. She blew smoke in my face while she masturbated me with her left hand. I came just as she was finishing the cigarette. I was already tired from standing on my toes on and off for well over ninety minutes. Cumming felt good but afterwards just made me pull on my wrists more. She kissed me, then unlocked the handcuffs from my cock. She untied the spreader bar, and I could finally put my legs together and stand on my feet. She used the stepladder to untie my wrists. I almost fell down when my wrists were untied, but I was able to keep standing. I went into the living room, got dressed, and left.

Chapter 3 - Getting used to her moods

I called Angel a couple of days later to arrange our next date. She didn’t bring up our session, and I didn’t either. Our next date was a trip to the zoo, and it was an enjoyable couple of hours. When we got back in the car, I asked her, “So how’s my masturbatrix?” She just stared straight ahead and didn’t say a word, so I started the car, and took her home. She invited me in, and we would up in her bed. I ate her, and she got on top of me for sex. After the sex while she was resting on my chest, I asked her, “Do you like being my masturbatrix?” She suddenly sat up, my cock still in her pussy, and slapped me across the face. She screamed, “Don’t you ever bring that subject up with me on an ordinary date, do you understand!” I was confused by her reaction, and I almost said “Yes, Mistress”. What I actually said was, “I’m sorry Angel.” She got up, and I got up, got dressed, and went home.

We went out on three more dates. I think we went to a movie, a Mexican restaurant, and an art museum. The conversation was normal for a couple that had been going out for a few months. I didn’t bring up the subject of masturbatrix again. I was wondering if she would ever greet me at the door in her leather outfit again. I guess I enjoyed our sessions. They scared me somewhat, but each time I remembered what she had done to me, I’d get aroused. After the dates we would return to her apartment, I’d eat her, then she’d get on top of me for some sex. All in all we were a rather ordinary couple.

I was a little surprised when Angel answered the door in her leather outfit. I didn’t say a word, but went into the living room, stripped, and stood there with my hands behind my back, waiting for her command. She didn’t say a word to me, and didn’t even come into the living room for about fifteen minutes. She walked in carrying a pair of handcuffs, a leather strap, and a glass of ice water. She put the strap and glass down on the coffee table, then walked behind me. I unclasped my wrists, and she locked the handcuffs on my wrists, behind my back. She walked back to the coffee table and picked up the leather strap and the glass of water. She came back to me, knelt down on the floor, and attached the leather strap to my cock behind my balls. I heard her say, “This doesn’t fit”, and I felt her immerse my cock in the ice water. I watched as my cock shrank to almost nothing, and she put the glass of water down. She locked the end of the strap around my cock, then she stood up. “Let’s see if this harness works.” She kissed me for several minutes. At first my cock was cold and soft, but the kisses warmed me up, and I started to get hard. Before I got very hard I felt several dozen pricks all around my cock, especially at the tip. After a passionate French kiss I couldn’t stand the pain any longer and I said, “Ow ow ouch”. She stopped kissing, looked down at my cock, and said, “Good. The cock harness is working. Follow me.”

I followed her into her bedroom. She said, “Stand over there by the bed.” I did as she said, and she pulled a ten-pound barbell weight out of her closet, with a piece of twine tied to it. She walked over to me, put the weight on the bed, and knelt down behind me to tie the end of the twine to my cock harness. She got up, and slid the weight off the bed. The weight yanked on my cock when it fell off the bed, but once the shock was over, the weight tugging on my cock wasn’t so bad. “Stand over by the TV facing the bed”, she commanded. I walked over to the TV, very slowly to keep the weight from swinging, turned around and faced the bed. She turned the room light off, turned on a lamp by the side of the bed, and took her leather clothes off. Once she was completely naked, she climbed into bed. She was lying with her head on a couple of pillows, so she could look directly at me. She just lay on the bed for a few minutes looking at me. My eyes were adjusted to the dimness of the room, and I could see her very well. She reached over to the end table, got a cigarette, lit it, and lay back down on the bed. I watched her lay there smoking, even though my cock hardened at the sight of her naked and smoking, and it hurt. I had never seen her smoke naked before, and I found it erotic. I’m not sure why, I guess it had a lot to do with her being completely naked, and it made her seem bad.

After Angel finished the cigarette, she reached over on the end table and picked up a remote. She turned on the TV, and after a couple of minutes I could tell she was watching an X rated domination tape. It wasn’t the same tape I’d seen before, and I couldn’t see this one, but I could hear what they were doing. I would get hard, and my cock would hurt. The pain would throb until I got soft again. Then I’d hear the video and I’d get hard again… After a few minutes of this I saw Angel roll over and get something from the end table drawer. When she was lying on the bed again, I could see she had a vibrator, and was using it against her pussy. Watching Angel masturbate was just too much for me, and I got very hard. I tried very hard to keep from screaming at the pain in my cock, especially the head. While the tape was playing on the TV, Angel had about eight orgasms. Between the pain, and hearing Angel orgasm, I could hardly hear the video. After Angel finished playing with herself, she fell asleep. The video played to the end, rewound, and started again. I didn’t want to wake Angel up, but I had no idea how long she would sleep. The video was playing for the fourth time when Angel woke up. She turned the TV off, and got another cigarette. She lay in bed smoking, and watching me stand there. I didn’t get as aroused watching her smoke, because I was tired of standing there. I hardly noticed the weight on my cock.

After Angel finished the cigarette she commanded, “Come here and pleasure me like you saw on the video.” I walked over to the bed, bent over, and licked and sucked on her toes. After a few minutes, I kissed up her legs to her pussy. I climbed on the bed and slid up to where she was lying. I was glad to have the weight off my cock. I sucked on her nipples, then we kissed for several minutes, even though I got hard and the harness pricked my cock. I slid back down the bed, and Angel kicked the weight off the bed with her foot. I ate her to three more orgasms. She pushed me away from her pussy, and I stood at the foot of her bed for about fifteen minutes while she rested.

Angel got up and put the weight on the bed. She untied the weight, and put it away in her closet. Then she unlocked the handcuffs from my wrists, and commanded, “Lay down on the bed.” I did so, and she handcuffed my wrists to the headboard, and tied my ankles to the corners of the bed. She turned the lamp off and left the room. I’m not sure how long I was in the dark tied to the bed, I may have fallen asleep. I heard the door open, and she turned the lamp on again. She climbed up on my legs, and lit another cigarette. I was a little more rested now, so the sight of her sitting there naked and smoked aroused me. The harness pricked my cock until I got soft, then I would see her smoking again and get hard… She watched my face and my cock as she smoked. I think that every time the harness pricked my cock, she would gush. I could feel how hot and wet her pussy was against my legs. After a couple of cigarettes, she took the harness off my cock. It sprang up, finally able to get hard without getting pricked. She poured some baby oil on her left palm, and started stroking me. After all the pricks, the baby oil felt really good against my cock. It was cold at first, but the friction warmed the oil up quickly. She lit another cigarette, and between the stroking and watching her smoke naked I got very hard. I almost came three times while she was smoking, but she would stop stroking just before I came. She’d wait until I’d calmed down some, then she’d start stroking my cock again.

After Angel finished the cigarette, she poured a lot of baby oil on her left palm. She lit another cigarette, and started stroking my cock again. Rather than the smoothness I’d felt before, I felt an extreme roughness. I looked at my cock, and I could see her left palm was covered with something dark and scratchy. I was puzzled, until I heard her say, “Coffee grounds. I read on the Internet that they’re just perfect for painful masturbation.” She was right. This felt worse than the lace gloves. She smoked a couple of cigarettes, stroking my cock with coffee grounds before I came. My cock was bleeding from several places when she was finished. She got up, and left the room. She came back a couple of minutes later with some cloth. She held the cloth against my cock until it stopped bleeding. I thought she was going to untie me, but she turned the lamp off and left the room. I’m not sure how long I was in the dark tied to the bed, I’m sure I fell asleep. I heard the door open, and she turned the lamp on again. She had her leather outfit back on, but not the lace gloves. She sat down on the side of the bed and asked, “How are you feeling? Did you sleep well?”

“Yes Mistress”, I replied. I wondered what she had planned, and what time it was. Thank goodness it was Friday night or Saturday morning. I was sure that this was the longest that I’d been under her control. She left the room, and came back with a razor, shaving cream, and a bowl. She shaved all around my cock and balls. It took a while because I was hairy down there. When she was done, I felt a little itchy. She left the room with the razor and bowl, and came back with a washcloth. She put the washcloth against my cock and balls, and I almost screamed. The washcloth was soaked with after-shave. My cock was all scratched up from the coffee grounds, and I guess I had a few cuts on my balls from the shaving. She left the washcloth on my balls for a couple of minutes, and the pain subsided. She said, “Keep your hair trimmed down there. I don’t like it hairy.” She climbed up on my face and commanded, “Eat me”. I ate her to a couple of orgasms, and she got up off of me. She left the room, and came back a few minutes later.

Angel sat down on the side of the bed, and climbed up on my legs. My arms and legs were stiff, and I knew I was going to be sore after she untied me from the bed. She put some baby oil on her left palm, and started stroking me. The oil felt pretty good on my cock, but I knew she was going to do something to hurt me. Despite my apprehensions, I got hard from her stroking. I was starting to enjoy the feelings, but as soon as I was about to come, she stopped stroking. She waited until my cock softened before she started stroking again. I wondered what she was going to do to me this time. She wasn’t naked, she wasn’t smoking, and she didn’t have those lace gloves on. She brought me to the brink of orgasm several times, stopping before I came; waiting until I’d calmed down before she started stroking again. Finally, after twelve missed orgasms, she kept stroking until I came. She cleaned me up, and untied me. I stretched my arms and legs for a few minutes before I got up, went into the living room, got dressed, and left. It was 4:30 Saturday morning. She had tormented me for almost ten hours.

Chapter 4 - The devil comes out and goes out

We went on four ordinary dates. I was convinced that Angel had developed a split personality. On our ordinary dates, she was sweet and caring. She never smoked that I saw. I knew that she didn’t want me to even mention masturbatrix when we were together. As my mistress, she was bitchy and wanted to hurt me. She also smoked. I was beginning to think of her as my “Angel with a devil inside”.

Angel surprised me when she opened the door wearing her leather outfit. She had a black patent leather purse on her shoulder. I walked in, and she commanded, “Take your boxers off, and get dressed.” I walked into the living room, and took off my shoes, pants, and underwear. I put my pants and shoes back on, then stood in the position with my legs spread and my arms behind my back. She looked at me for a minute, then commanded, “Let’s go, you’re taking me out tonight.” I followed her to my car. She got in, and I got in the driver’s seat. I started the car, and she said, “Let’s stop at the Burger King down the street. Use the drive through lane.” I drove over to the Burger King, and got in the drive through lane. “I want a Coke. You’re not getting anything.”

I drove up to the speaker, and ordered the Coke. Angel unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She squeezed it until it was hard and commanded, “Don’t take your hands off the wheel.” We drove around to get the coke, with Angel squeezing on my cock every so often to keep it hard. The girl working the window didn’t say a word when Angel gave her two dollars, took the change, and took the Coke from her. I knew the girl saw my cock. I was glad that I didn’t know her, and that she didn’t freak out. As we pulled out of Burger King, Angel commanded, “We’re going to the disco.” She would squeeze my cock every so often as we headed to the disco. It was more of a nightclub, but it had a small dance floor and they played disco music. When we pulled into the parking lot, she commanded, “Put that away, and let’s go in.” I put my cock in my pants, and zipped them up.

We walked into the disco, and Angel led me away from the dance floor to a quiet table. We sat down, and I ordered us a couple of drinks. The guys there all saw what Angel was wearing, and most of them came by to try and pick her up. She brushed them all off, and soon we were alone. Angel reached over, unzipped my pants, and squeezed my cock until it was hard. It was fairly dark in the disco, so I didn’t think anyone could see what she was doing. Over the next couple of hours Angel ordered several drinks, and went to the bathroom every so often. I nursed my one drink, since Angel had my cock out, and I didn’t know if Angel would let me go to the bathroom.

chatbug
chatbug
461 Followers
123456...8