Angel with a Devil Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

“Why did you get mad at me when I brought up the subject on one of our dates?”

“I’m sorry about that, dear. I wasn’t born a masturbatrix. I had to learn how to do this well. I’ve always had the urges to tease or torment men, but I hadn’t known how to control them or indulge them. I’d make up fantasies in my mind whenever I’d get the urges, until I found out about dominatrixes and masturbatrixes on the Internet. I was embarrassed when you brought up the subject on our date, and especially while we were having sex. I didn’t know how to deal with the embarrassment, so I got angry with you. I’m sorry.” Angel put her cigarette out, and lit another.

“Do you smoke? I never see you smoke when we date.”

Angel looked at the cigarette. She took a puff, and answered me. “I don’t smoke. I’m not inhaling; I’m just pretending to smoke because it arouses you. It gives me something to do while I’m teasing you. It also makes me feel like a more wicked masturbatrix to smoke.”

“Why did we go out tonight? Why did you invite Sandy and Mary home with us?”

“Darling, we go out most nights. I didn’t think you minded all that much that Sandy was here with us. I saw you looking at her all night. Seriously, I just wanted to go out with you, rather than just tease you at home. I wanted to see how far I could go with you. I thought that stopping at Burger King was hilarious, did you see the look on that poor girl’s face when she saw your cock? I happened to run into an old friend from college at the disco, Sandy, in the bathroom. We started talking, and I thought she might appreciate seeing you perform for me. I thought you might like seeing her huge breasts too. Little did I know she would want to torture you. Before she left she offered me $400 just to torture you for another night. She really enjoyed herself.” Angel took another puff of the cigarette. “You seem to enjoy being a slave. Have we done anything to you that you didn’t enjoy looking back on later?”

I thought for a couple of minutes. “No, not really, except for seeing what my cock looked like after the harness pricked me sixty-seven times.”

Angel started laughing. “You really got hard watching Sandy, didn’t you. I may invite her over again soon to help me torture you. I could use an extra $400. You know, I think you’re the only man that’s ever fucked her without groping her breasts first. Oh, that’s right, you really didn’t fuck her, did you? I don’t think she even noticed you were fucking her with a dildo, she was so turned on. Slave, if I could figure out how to arrange it, I’d invite a dozen women to come over here and smoke naked, just to have that harness prick you over and over again while you served all of them. I wish I’d thought of having you tell me how many times you were pricked. You have no idea of how my pussy gushed every time you told Sandy how many times you were pricked.”

I watched Angel finish her cigarette. I had no idea that she could be so mean and cruel. I had no idea that I could get so turned on by that sweet loving woman uttering such cruel words. She put out her cigarette, got up and came over to me. “Slave, it’s late. We’ve had a long night and I’m tired.” She kissed me for several minutes. “Good night.” She started walking out the room.

“Wait a minute. Aren’t you going to unchain me? Are you just going to leave me standing here?”

Angel turned around. “Oops. Sorry about that.” She went into the closet and came out with a gag. It looked just like the one I’d had on before, except there was no dildo. She put the three-inch rubber ball in my mouth and strapped the gag around my head. “There. That should keep you quiet while I get some sleep.” She slapped my cock several times with her palm, walked over to the door, turned out the light, and closed the door behind her.

The room was dark, so I knew it wasn’t yet Saturday morning. I don’t know if I fell asleep standing up or not, but the next thing I remember is the room getting bright. The sunlight was coming in through the window curtain behind me. I hoped the curtains were closed, or that no one could see me like this. Some time passed, and I heard water running in the bathroom. Good, she was up. In spite of everything she’d done to me, I could feel myself getting hard again. I heard more water running, and I guessed she was either taking a shower or drawing a bath.

The room got brighter, and I guess some time passed before Angel came into the room. She was naked, and smoking a cigarette. She walked over to me, and said, “Good morning, I see you’ve missed me.” Yes, my cock was erect. She went into the closet and brought the spreader bar out. She tied it to my ankles, and I was back on my tiptoes again. She unbuckled the gag from my head, and put it away. She went over to the sofa, and put some baby oil on her left palm. She stood on the box in front of me, and started stroking my cock while blowing smoke in my face. She brought me to the brink of orgasm once, then eased up, while she smoked the cigarette. She walked over to the sofa, put some more baby oil on her palm, and got another cigarette. This time she kissed me as well as blew smoke in my face while she stroked me. I was too exhausted to be teased, because she only brought me to the brink of orgasm once more, then eased up, while she smoked two more cigarettes.

Angel untied the spreader bar, and put it in the closet. She got the stepladder out, and unlocked the chains from my wrists. I fell to the floor, and I heard her walk out the room and close the door. Sometime later, I woke up, and went into the living room. I found my clothes, got dressed, and left. It was 3:30 Saturday afternoon when I got home. I went to bed, and didn’t get up until Sunday morning.

Chapter 5 - The beach outing

We went on seven ordinary dates. I think Angel may have thought she had pushed me too far. I was beginning to forget about her masturbatrix urges when Angel surprised me by opening the door wearing her leather outfit. It was a Saturday morning. She had never surprised me like this during a day date before. I went into the living room, stripped, and waited for her. She walked in with the harness, and a glass of ice water. She put the harness on, and said, “Put these on.” She had a pair of loose fitting tan khaki shorts. I put them on, and waited. The harness wasn’t too obvious as long as I wasn’t aroused. She came back wearing a bikini, with a light shirt over the top. “Get the stuff from my bedroom. We’re going to the beach today.” I went into the bedroom, got the beach bags, and followed her out to her car. I put the beach bags in the trunk, and got in. It was late in May, warm but not too hot. It’d be a good day to sit on the beach. The traffic wasn’t too bad, and we got to the beach after a couple of hours. I got the bags out the trunk, and followed Angel to the beach. The beach wasn’t crowded, but there were lots of sun worshipers already there. We found a spot, and I set up the towels. She had a light nylon shade that looked like an airfoil, but it shielded me from the sun well enough. I put some sunscreen on Angel, and then some on myself. I started reading, and Angel went for a walk along the beach. She looked pretty hot in her bikini.

Angel came back a couple of times from walking to get a soda from the cooler. She’d sit with me while she drank the soda, then she’d get up and walk again. She wanted me to come with her, but I wasn’t interested in walking around with the harness on. I thought I’d be too obvious, especially with all the pretty girls in their bikinis. She didn’t press me, and I just sat under the shade reading. I was in the middle of a novel, when I heard someone say, “Hello”. I looked up, and there was a beautiful woman in a bikini looking at me. She was a brunette with shoulder length straight fine hair, and brown eyes. Her breasts were nice and round, like cantaloupes, and she was leaning over, which made them more pronounced. I didn’t know what to say, so she said, “I’m Betty. Your girlfriend Angel sent me over here. I was wondering if you could help me.”

I finally found my voice. “Hi, I’m Bert. I guess I could help you, sure.”

She helped me up. “Good. I live about a block from here, in one of the beach houses. I’m having a party tonight, and I was wondering if you could help me move some furniture around. I’ve already invited Angel to the party, and I was hoping you could be there.” She looked down at my crotch, and saw the obvious bulge in my pants. “Ooh, Angel was right. You must come to my party tonight.”

I followed her back to her house. It was a two-story beach house and it was nice. She must be rich to afford a place like this just to come to the beach. I helped her move the sofa in the living room against the wall, and to take down and put away the dining room table. I helped her set up folding chairs against the walls, and I asked her, “How many people are you expecting tonight?”

“I’m not sure, we’re hoping for thirty. My friend, Darlene, is handling the invitations. I just have to get the house ready. Your girlfriend Angel is bringing all of the party food and drinks.” We heard a knock at the door. Betty answered the door, and it was Angel. She had three trays of party food, some potato chips, and a couple of cases of light beer. I don’t know how she carried all that from the car. I helped Angel get the beer in the kitchen, and she said, “I see you’ve been getting acquainted with Betty. Help me get the rest of the stuff from the car.” We walked back to the car, and there were three more trays of party food, and two more cases of light beer. We brought the stuff back to Betty’s kitchen. Betty said, “Bert, the party is going to start in about an hour and a half. Why don’t you and Angel go take a shower, and then you can help me get ready for the party.”

Angel brought me upstairs to the bathroom. I took off my pants, and she took off her bikini. We both got in the shower. I asked, “Aren’t you going to take the harness off?” She laughed, and unlocked the harness. Then she turned on the shower. We had never taken a shower together before, and it was fun. We played around with each other until we ran out of hot water. Then we got out. I dried Angel off, and she dried me off. I went to the bathroom, and she got a glass of ice water. She locked the harness back on, and said, “I promised Betty that you would help her with her party tonight. I’m going to handcuff you, and your job will be to walk around the party with the food and drinks. You’ll be serving the guests, and I’ll be in the kitchen preparing the food and the drinks.” She locked my wrists in front of me with her handcuffs, and led me back downstairs. Betty was sitting on the sofa in the living room naked, smoking a cigarette. Her nipples were hard, and I got aroused. “Good, I can see you’re going to be perfect for my party tonight. Go wait in the kitchen with Angel, my guests should be arriving in the next hour or so.”

I went into the kitchen. Angel was preparing the party food and had iced all the beer. I just stood there, when Betty came into the kitchen with another woman. She had short blond hair, and was naked as well. Her breasts were shaped more like torpedoes, and they didn’t droop a bit. Her nipples were hard. She looked as beautiful as Betty. “This is my friend Darlene. She wanted to meet you before the party started.” Angel and Darlene hugged, and then Darlene came over to me. I was aroused, and she reached down and grabbed the harness. “Oow”, I almost jumped from the pain. Darlene cooed, “I’ll be seeing you later.” Then they left the kitchen.

I passed the time watching Angel prepare the party food. She was naked, but all I could see was her back and ass. It was just as well, as I was wearing the harness and I didn’t want to get aroused. Betty poked her head in, and said, “OK, some of the guests have arrived.” Angel handed me a party tray. I couldn’t hold it because my wrists were handcuffed; my hands were too close together. “Damn”, she hissed. She put the party tray down, got the key from her purse, unlocked the handcuffs, and gave me the tray again. Now I could hold it, I could get my arms around it. I walked out of the kitchen into the living room, and I was pleasantly surprised. There were about a dozen women, naked and smoking, sitting around in the living room talking. I walked around, offering them the food. My butt was pinched at least six times, and I winced when someone grabbed my harness once. The next hour was a blur, with me serving food and drink, and women pinching my bottom and squeezing my cock harness. More guests arrived, until there were more than thirty women in the living and dining rooms. Maybe ten of them looked like models. Most of the women were rather ordinary. But it didn’t matter. Being in a house with so many naked smoking women together was the most arousing event that had ever happened to me in my life. Most of the women were just sitting around and talking, just a few were kissing or doing anything that was overtly sexual. It didn’t matter to me. I was in heaven.

The party lasted maybe two and a half hours, but I really didn’t notice the time passing. I was so busy serving food and drink, and just taking in the image of all those women, naked and smoking, that the time just flew for me. There were around fifteen to twenty women still sitting around talking when Betty came into the kitchen and told Angel, “It’s time. Bring him upstairs.” Angel got one of her bags, and said to me, “Let’s go.” The women in the living room whooped and hollered as I followed Angel upstairs. We went into a bedroom, and she commanded, “Sit on the bed.” The bed was a nice queen size bed, with a wrought iron headboard and slightly smaller footboard. Angel tied my ankles together, and tied them to the center of the footboard. She pulled the dildo/gag from her bag, put the gag in my mouth, and strapped the gag to the back of my head. She commanded, “Lay down”. I lay down, and she handcuffed my wrists to the center of the headboard. She gave my cock harness a squeeze, and said, “See you later.”

Betty walked in. She took a good look at me, then sat on the side of the bed. She put out her cigarette, and hopped on the dildo. She started slowly, then started bucking wildly. All I could see was her back and the back of her head, as she rode me to three orgasms. I could feel her hands on my hips as she rode me. After the third orgasm, she just sat there for a couple of minutes. I could see little beads of sweat on her back, but not much else. I’m sure it was a lot of fun for her, but it didn’t do a whole lot for me. I wish I could have seen her breasts bounce while she was fucking the dildo. She climbed off and wiped the dildo off with some rubbing alcohol and a towel. As she wiped, I could finally see little drops of sweat on her nice large round breasts.

Darlene was next. The experience was similar. I wished I could see more of her pert, torpedo shaped breasts while she was fucking the dildo. When she was finished and wiping off the dildo with a towel, I wished she would wipe forever. I kept twisting my head, so she had a little trouble grabbing the dildo with the towel. She grabbed my harness and squeezed hard, hissing, “Hold still”. I didn’t care; I just wanted to see those amazing breasts of hers for as long as possible. As soon as she left, then next woman came in and sat down. I had no idea who she was, but she was up on the dildo fucking. As soon as she left, the next woman came in. Then another. Then another. Pretty soon it was all a blur. One fucking woman after another. It was really rather boring. All I could do was lay there, and watch women’s backs bounce up and down on my face. At least their pussy scents were all a little different. I’m sure the women were having all kinds of fun. Most of them were fairly nice to me, or just ignored me. A few were mean, squeezing my cock harness with their hands while they were fucking, rather than holding on to my hips. Some of the women were real noisy, and some were totally quiet. But all I saw was their backs. Even when they sat on the side of the bed, finishing their cigarettes before they started fucking, all I could see was their backs. It was only when they were finished, wiping the dildo with a towel for the next woman, that I could finally look at their breasts and face, finally really see who had been fucking me. I would see each woman for a few seconds as she walked in the room, then she would take anywhere from ten to fifteen minutes fucking my face, and maybe a minute or two wiping the dildo. About half of them thanked me. I spent most of my time cursing the woman that had invented this particularly cruel type of orgy. It had to have been a woman, in that the women were all having such a great time and all I was seeing was backs. All these bouncing breasts, and I couldn’t see any of it. At least I wasn’t blindfolded. Angel would have been just too cruel if she had blindfolded me for this orgy.

I was surprised after the last woman left the room, and another didn’t enter. The orgy had been going on for what seemed like several hours, and suddenly, it was over. I was alone for what seemed like a half-hour to an hour, before Angel, Betty, and Darlene walked into the room. Angel walked over to a chair and sat down. Betty and Darlene sat cross-legged on the bed on each side of me, facing me. They were both smoking, and they both looked gorgeous. My eyes kept going back and forth from Betty’s large round breasts to Darlene’s pert torpedo breasts. My cock got hard, and the harness was pricking me. Betty took a puff of her cigarette, and said, “Slave, you were a big hit. All of our guests had a wonderful time at the party.” She turned and looked at Angel. “I’d like to thank you, Angel. If you hadn’t come over and talked with Darlene and I this afternoon on the beach, we never would have come up with the idea to have a party like this.” Betty took another puff of her cigarette, and turned to me. “Your girlfriend is an interesting woman, slave. This afternoon, she came over to where we were sitting on the beach. She asked us if we would walk over to where you were sitting, and walk back and forth in front of you. It was a strange request, and we both asked her why she would want us to do that. Usually, women want us to stay away from their boyfriends.” They all laughed. Betty took another puff of her cigarette, and continued. “Angel was a little hesitant at first, but she told us all about the cock harness you were wearing, and all about being your masturbatrix. We were both curious. We had never heard of a woman tormenting a man’s cock like that, or of a man that would let a woman torment him so much. We invited Angel back to the house so she could tell us more about you.” Betty took another puff of her cigarette, and continued. “We had some drinks, and Angel told us about all the different ways she’d tormented you, and about the time that Sandy, Mary, and her had tortured you. I have to admit my pussy tingled while I listened to Angel talk about how she tormented you. When she got to the part about how a room full of smoking naked women would really tease and torment you, Darlene had the idea to have a party. I was willing to host the party and pay for the food and drink, Angel was willing to get the stuff we needed, and Darlene was willing to call her friends and invite them.”

They both took a puff of their cigarettes, and Darlene started talking. “I wasn’t sure I could find enough women for the party. I thought it was interesting, come to a party and be willing to get naked with a group of other women for the sole purpose of teasing and tormenting a man that would just let us. I called the few women that I knew that I thought might be interested. Cindy was the second woman I called. She got real excited when I described what would happen, and wondered if there wasn’t some way we could torment you even more after the party. I talked to Angel and Betty about what Cindy said, and Angel figured out how the women could use you and get off at the same time. I called Cindy back, and she was ecstatic. She agreed to call all of her friends, and to have them call all of their friends. I wasn’t sure how many women would actually come to the party, but as you saw, Cindy and her friends found over thirty women who were willing to torment you.” Darlene took another puff of her cigarette, and continued. “Betty, Angel, and I had a great time meeting all of these women. Since you were the only man here, most of the women had no problem with being naked. Most came wearing their bikinis, and we had some trouble keeping the bikinis from getting mixed up. We found out a few of the women were lesbians, but no one seemed to get upset. I had no idea so many women would find the idea of using their bodies to torment a man so enjoyable. I know I did. My pussy was dripping by the time I finally fucked you. It was very interesting to meet them and talk with them. You were the subject of most of our conversations. Angel was busy in the kitchen, so Betty and I spent most of the party talking about you and answering questions about you. A few of the women just had to go into the kitchen to meet Angel, and I’m sure she spent some time with them talking about you and about being a masturbatrix.”

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
123456...8