Angel with a Devil Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

About an hour later Betty and Darlene came over to where I was sitting. Angel was with them, and said, “Guess who I found on the beach.” They had brought a lounger with them, and they set them up. Betty had me put sunscreen all over her body and I started with her legs and worked up. I spent a couple of minutes rubbing sunscreen into her ass and back. She flipped over, and I finally got to feel her slightly firm round breasts. The harness was pricking me, but I didn’t care. Betty made me spend several minutes rubbing sunscreen into her breasts before I finished her neck and face. Darlene wanted me to put sunscreen on her, and her ass and torpedo breasts were soft and sensuous. The harness pricked me even more, but I didn’t care. After I was finished with Darlene, Angel said, “Come take a walk on the beach with me.”

I got up, and Angel and I walked along the shore. Betty and Darlene had aroused me greatly, and we walked for a while before I calmed down. We walked along the shore for about a half-mile, and we turned around and headed back. No one seemed to notice the harness, or at least they weren’t obvious about noticing. When we got back, Betty and Darlene were lying on their stomachs, soaking up the sun. I put more sunscreen on Angel, and she went to lie in the sun. I picked up the book I’d been reading, sat down under the shade, and kept reading.

Betty and Darlene had me light cigarettes for them, and put more sunscreen on them. Most of the time they just lay there, soaking up the sun. Angel had lighter skin, and after a couple of hours she was tired of sunning. She would walk along the shore, and come back after a while. The sun was going down, and I was starting to get hungry. It was a little after seven, when Betty asked Angel, “Would you like to come over for dinner?”

Angel said, “Sure. We’ll pack up first, and we’ll be over in about a half-hour.” Betty and Darlene packed up the loungers and went home. We packed up our beach stuff, put it in the car, and went to Betty’s house. She let us in, and asked, “Would you like to take a shower before dinner?”

Angel said, “Thanks, that would be nice.” Angel and I went up to the bathroom, and she unlocked the harness. She took off her bikini, and we took a shower together. This was only the second time we’d ever taken a shower together, and both times were at Betty’s house. We played around for a few minutes, then cleaned up. I toweled Angel off, and she toweled me off. She put her bikini back on, and left. I went to the bathroom while she was gone. She came back with a glass of ice water, and put the cock harness back on.

We went downstairs into the dining room. Betty had made us all a large salad, with pieces of chicken. Betty and Darlene must have bathed before we arrived, as they both smelled wonderful. They each had on a different perfume, and they seemed to compliment one another. They were still wearing their bikinis. Betty and Darlene asked Angel what she had been doing with me since the party, and Angel happily filled them in. I sat and ate the salad, and listened to the women talk about teasing men. Suddenly Betty said, “Angel, I have an idea for a wonderful evening tonight!” Then she bent over and whispered in Angel’s ear for a few minutes. Angel replied, “Yes, that would be interesting.” Darlene got up and left the room. She came back a few minutes later and said, “Yes, she can make it.” We picked up the salad bowls, and brought them into the kitchen. We went into the living room. The women sat down on the sofa. I sat down in an overstuffed chair across from them. Betty and Darlene lit a cigarette, and we all just sat there in silence.

There was a knock on the door, and Darlene got up to answer it. I heard the door open and someone come in. Darlene and another woman came into the living room. I thought I remembered her form the party, but I wasn’t sure. Darlene said, “Angel, Bert, this is Cindy.” Cindy had long blonde hair, almost to her waist. She looked just like a cheerleader, although I’m sure she was a bit older now. She was wearing a bikini that didn’t leave much to the imagination. She also had nice round breasts, although they weren’t as large as Betty’s.

Angel got up and said, “Slave, come with me.” I got up and followed her into the dining room. She pulled a chair away from the table, and placed it against the wall. “Take off your pants, and sit down”, she commanded. I took off my pants, and sat in the chair. Angel pulled out a pair of handcuffs and two short pieces of rope from her bag. She pulled my wrists behind the chair back, and locked my wrists together. She had put the handcuffs through the chair back, and I couldn’t move my wrists. She tied my ankles to the chair legs. When she finished with me, she took her bikini off. She put the pants and the bikini in the bag, and left the room.

A few minutes later all the women came in. They were naked, and they all sat around the dining room table. They had brought in some light beer and potato chips. Angel was sitting with her back to me, so I could see Betty, Darlene, and Cindy. Cindy tied her hair in two ponytails on the sides of her head, so she looked even more like a sixteen-year-old cheerleader. Cindy asked, "We’re playing poker, right?” and the other women nodded in agreement. Betty put some poker chips in front of each player, then started shuffling cards. After Betty dealt the cards for the first hand, they lit cigarettes, and played poker. Darlene won the first hand with three sixes. Cindy won the second hand with a flush. She yelled, “Yippee”, and the other women went, “Ooh”.


Cindy got up and walked over to me. I didn’t know what the women had planned, but I was sure Cindy had won something. Between the cigarette she was holding and her all-American cheerleader appearance, my cock was getting very hard. The harness was already pricking my cock before she had even gotten to me. She straddled my legs and looked down at me. Her breasts were just above my face. She took a puff of the cigarette, and sat down on my legs. She caught the harness with her pussy, and I winced as she forced it down. The harness was pushing up against her pussy, and the pins were sticking my cock much more forcefully than I was used to. She put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. Her breasts were pressing into my chest, and she started grinding her ass and pussy on my legs. I guess the harness felt pretty good rubbing against her pussy. The only thing keeping me from screaming was that Cindy was kissing me. Her tongue was darting all over my mouth. She kept rubbing and kissing until she had an orgasm. She got up, went back to the table, and the women resumed their card game.

Angel won the next game with a pair of jacks. Cindy won the next game with three sevens. I was enjoying watching the women play cards. They were serious about playing poker, and I could tell that they had played before. I still wasn’t sure what determined which woman got me. Cindy won again with two pair, queen high. Cindy was accumulating poker chips. Betty won the next game with three fours. Angel won with two pair, ten high. Darlene won the next game with a full house. She got up and walked over to me. She straddled me, and took a puff of her cigarette. She rubbed her breasts against my face for a minute before she sat down on the harness. She kissed me and started grinding her ass and pussy on my legs. Her tongue was darting all over my mouth, grinding her pussy until she had an orgasm. She got up, went back to the table, and the card game continued.

It took me another hour, but I finally figured out that straight or better won the lap dance with me. Cindy was the best card player, and she won most of the chips, and three additional sessions with me. Darlene won two sessions with me, and Betty and Angel won one session each. Angel was the only woman that wasn’t smoking. She enjoyed her lap dance just as much as the other women did. Finally, the women finished the card game. They got up, and cleared the table. They came back a few minutes later, and Betty, Darlene, and Cindy stood in front of me. They were all smoking a cigarette, and my cock was getting pricked. Angel said, “Slave, these women all wish to tease you. Please choose which one of them you most want to tease you.” Any of them would have been great, but I was partial to Cindy. She looked so damn much like a sixteen-year-old cheerleader.

“Mistress Cindy, please”, I answered. The women walked out of the room. Angel untied my ankles, and unlocked the handcuffs from my wrists. “Stand up”, she commanded. I stood up, and she locked my wrists behind my back. “Come with me.” I followed her into the living room. Cindy was sitting in the overstuffed chair, and Betty and Darlene were sitting on the sofa. “Kneel down”, Angel commanded. I knelt down on the floor, and she tied my wrists and ankles together. She went to the sofa and sat down. Cindy leaned back in the chair, and spread her legs open. “Slave, crawl over here and eat me. I’m waiting. You better get here before I finish this cigarette.”

I started crawling over to Cindy. I couldn’t move more than an inch or two at a time, because of the way my wrists and ankles were tied together. The floor was wooden, but there had been a large throw rug in front of the sofa. I could see that they had moved the rug. I got about halfway to the sofa when I saw the tacks on the floor. They had poured what looked like two boxes of tacks on the floor in front of the sofa. There was no way I could crawl around them. If I wanted to get to Cindy, I had to crawl through four feet of tacks. I crawled up to the edge of the tacks, and looked up at Angel. She had a big smile on her face. I looked up at Betty and Darlene. They were smoking, watching me crawl. I looked over at Cindy. She was still slouched on the chair, legs spread, smoking a cigarette, waiting for me.

I knew this was going to hurt, but I didn’t have any choice. I started crawling to Cindy. My knees pushed a few of the tacks out of the way, but one of them got under my left knee. It hurt. A lot. If I stopped, it was just going to keep hurting, so I kept crawling. A lot of the tacks were pushed out of the way, but one at a time they got under my knees. I kept crawling, and finally I made it through the tacks. I still had a few under my knees. I had a couple more feet to go to get to Cindy. I kept crawling, and I finally made it to her pussy. There were still three or four tacks under my knees, but I didn’t care any more. I lapped at Cindy’s pussy and sucked on her clit like a madman. She pushed me away after her third orgasm. I feel over on my side as soon as she pushed me away, to ease the pain in my knees.

Angel got up, and untied my ankles. She unlocked my wrists, and I pulled the tacks out of my knees. I just stayed on the floor while Betty, Darlene, and Angel picked up the tacks. My knees were all scratched up, and I’d been cut in several places. After all the tacks were picked up, Angel, Cindy, and I went upstairs.

We went into the bedroom I’d been in before. Angel unlocked the harness, tied me to the bed, and sat down in a chair against the wall. Cindy sat on the bed cross-legged smoking a cigarette. I was very hard watching her smoke. When she finished smoking, she picked up a hairbrush. She brushed her hair. I was watching the brush go through her long blonde hair over and over again. Then she suddenly smacked my cock with the back of the brush. She returned to brushing her hair, then suddenly she’d rub my cock with the bristles for a couple of minutes. Instead of stimulating my cock constantly, she’d surprise me. After a while she got tired of brushing her hair. She lit a cigarette, and smoked it while the tormented my cock with the bristles of the hairbrush. She looked somewhat like a little girl pretending to be grown up.

After she finished the cigarette, she put a condom on my cock, and hopped on. She leaned forward, and put her hands on the bed. Her breasts were hanging in front of my face, and her hair hung in my face. She started rocking on my cock, and I watched her breasts swing. She started panting, and I watched her face as she had an orgasm. She kept rocking, and she had her second orgasm. I was close to cumming myself, so I closed my eyes. I could hear her moan and pant, and she had a third orgasm. She collapsed on my chest, panting and moaning. Her breasts felt nice against my chest. After she rested a couple of minutes, she got up. She pulled the condom off my cock, and threw it away. She got back on the bed, poured some baby oil in her left palm, and started stroking my cock. She lit another cigarette, and smoked it while she masturbated me. It only took a couple of minutes of watching this all-American cheerleader smoking for me to have an orgasm. She hopped off the bed, and walked out the room.

Angel got up, and cleaned me with a towel. She untied my ankles, and unlocked my wrists from the bed. I got up and put my pants on while Angel put the handcuffs and rope in the bag. She was already wearing her bikini and shirt. We went back downstairs, said goodnight to Betty and Darlene, and left. During the drive back home, Angel asked, “Slave, you really liked Cindy, didn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress Angel, I did”, I answered.

“Why? Was it because she had blonde hair and nice boobs?”

“Mistress Angel, she was attractive, yes. When she tied her hair in ponytails, she looked just like a sixteen-year-old cheerleader. She acted like a sixteen-year-old trying to act grown up. I found that very arousing.”

“Oh, I see. Well, you’ll be happy to know I got her phone number. I may invite her over to play with us sometime. Did it hurt a lot when you crawled through the tacks?”

“Yes Mistress Angel, it did.”

“I’m sorry. I wanted so much to act out that scene from the video. Betty, Darlene, and I soaked our pussies watching you crawl through those tacks, and then watching you eat Cindy. Would you crawl through tacks to eat my pussy, slave?”

“Yes Mistress Angel, I would.”

“We’ll have to try that sometime.” We didn’t talk the rest of the drive to Angel’s apartment. I went in, changed into my clothes, and left.

Chapter 9 - Trip to the mountains

We went on five ordinary dates. Angel and I planned a trip to the mountains. I was planning to take off Friday, and it was Labor Day weekend. I arrived at Angel’s apartment really looking forward to our trip. It was the first long vacation that we were planning to take together. When she opened the door wearing her leather outfit I almost cried. I didn’t say a word; I went into the living room, took of my clothes, and stood, waiting for her. Angel came into the room, took my hands in hers, and said, “Slave, I’m so happy to see you obey me without hesitation. We’re still going on our trip. You’re just going to be my slave, that’s all. Get dressed, and let’s get going.” I got dressed, and got Angel’s luggage from her bedroom. She changed into a nice blouse and skirt. She packed the leather outfit and all the other bondage gear into another bag. I put all the bags in my car, and we headed to the cabin we had rented. We got there after a couple of hours. I got the bags out of the car and moved them into the cabin. I turned the heat on, and looked around. For some reason, Angel had rented a three-bedroom cabin. It was fairly large, almost as large as a house. I wasn’t sure what she had planned, but I knew she was going to be my masturbatrix for the long weekend. It had been warm when we left, but it was a lot cooler here. Night had fallen, plus we were up in the mountains. It was cold outside, even though it was early September.

After about an hour the cabin was cozy. The heater had warmed up the cabin, and we had a chance to check everything out. We had moved our bags into the master bedroom. We had our own bathroom, plus there was another bathroom for the other two bedrooms. I was about to ask Angel why we needed so much room when I heard a car pull up. I was surprised by the noise, so I went to the front door to see who had driven up to our cabin. I thought it might be another family that had driven to the wrong cabin by mistake. I was surprised when Betty, Darlene, and Cindy got out of the car. Angel ran over to them, and they hugged for a few minutes. Betty and I got all of the bags out of the car, and we all went inside.

The women sat down on the sofa, and I sat on a rocking chair. This was the first time I’d seen these women wearing clothes. They still looked attractive, even though they’d been driving for almost four hours. We talked for a few minutes, and Angel said, “I know it’s been a long trip, would you like to take a shower before we eat dinner.” They agreed, and Betty and Darlene went to use the master bathroom; Cindy went to use the other bathroom. While they were showering, Angel and I started dinner. It was a simple meal, hamburgers and instant mashed potatoes. While I fried the burgers, Angel made the mashed potatoes. She added some chives to give the potatoes some flavor. Angel brought some plates and silverware out to the table. I finished up the burgers, and brought them and the potatoes out to the table. I was most of the way to the table when I saw that Betty, Darlene, Cindy, and Angel were all topless. I also noticed that Cindy had put her hair in two ponytails. I put the burgers and potatoes down, and saw that the women were naked. I felt strange still wearing clothes, but no one said anything, so I sat down. We all served ourselves. No one said anything for a few minutes. We were all eating. Cindy broke the silence by saying, “Slave, I understand that you think I look just like a sixteen-year-old cheerleader. Is that right?”

“Yes Mistress Cindy, that’s right”, I answered.

“Well I’m flattered. I have quite a few wrinkles under my eyes and on my hands, but if you think I remind you of a teenager, then I’m not going to argue with you.” I wasn’t sure if I should say anything, and no one else spoke while we were eating. After dinner, I picked up the dishes, and brought them into the kitchen. The women got up and went over to the sofa. I cleaned up the table, and loaded and started the dishwasher. Angel walked into the kitchen with the harness. “Strip”, she commanded. I took off my clothes, while she got a glass of ice water. I stood while she put the harness on my cock. She went back to the sofa with the other women, and I took my clothes into the bedroom.

I came back into the living room and sat on the rocking chair. The women were sitting on the sofa, drinking wine and talking. Betty, Darlene, and Cindy were all smoking. I just rocked and watched them. After they’d finished a couple of glasses of wine, Angel commanded, “Get up, and lay down on the rug.” I got up from the chair, and walked over by the back door. There was a 12’ round woven floor rug near the back door. I lay down, and waited. The women all came over and sat around me. Betty and Darlene started hugging and kissing each other. Cindy started kissing me, while Angel started rubbing my thighs and legs with her hands. The harness was pricking my cock. The women kissed and fondled each other and me over the next couple of hours. I didn’t move, but the women were moving all around me. I used my hands and mouth to stimulate the women, and they stimulated each other. They had a lot of orgasms. I focused on pleasuring the women, and as the sensuality continued, I found that I was less and less aroused. By the time the women were finished, and got up to take a shower, I wasn’t aroused at all. I kept lying on the rug until Angel came back and commanded, “Get up”. She unlocked the harness, and wiped up a little dried blood. I took a quick shower, because there wasn’t much hot water left. Angel and I went to bed, and I assume the other women went to bed as well. This was the first time that Angel and I had ever slept together. Sure, we’d had lots of sex, but we’d never slept in the same bed.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
1...345678