Angel with a Devil Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we all got up and had breakfast. The women talked about what they’d be doing that day. Angel had told me last night that I was everyone’s slave. If anyone wanted anything, I was to serve her, but the plan was that the women would be free to do what they wanted. Angel and I were going to hike in the mountains. Betty and Darlene were going to spend the day sunning and swimming in the lake. They were dressed in their bikinis. Cindy wanted to walk through the woods. We asked her if she wanted to join us, but she thought the mountain trails would be too strenuous for her. Cindy was the first to finish breakfast. She gave me a long kiss, then left. We were ready to go, and Darlene agreed to clean up the breakfast dishes before they went to the lake.

Angel and I spent the morning hiking through the mountains. We reached the top of one peak around nine, and spent a half-hour just looking at the view. The rest of the time, we were walking on mountain trails. We saw lots of interesting trees and plants, and an occasional squirrel or bird. Angel spent some time playing with me as well; she surprised me by not wearing any underwear. We were walking along a trail, when Angel spotted something. I followed her into a clump of bushes. She unbuttoned her blouse, and commanded, “Suck my nipples, slave”. I sucked on her nipples while she rubbed her pussy with her fingers through her pants. I sucked until she had an orgasm. She buttoned her blouse, and we walked back to the trail. Angel commanded me later to pull out my cock and rest it on a sun-heated rock, and put it into a waterfall of a cold mountain stream. The rock was easy, but the waterfall was a challenge to keep from soaking my clothes. We were heading back to the cabin for lunch, when Angel found another clump of bushes. She commanded, “Eat me, slave”, and pulled her pants off. She lay down on a pile of leaves, and she played with her nipples while I ate her to an orgasm.

Cindy was at the cabin when we got there. Angel fixed us some sandwiches, while Cindy and I were sitting at the table. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and I could see her nipples through the shirt. Cindy was telling me about all the trees and plants she’d seen while walking. Angel brought the sandwiches out, and sat down. While we were eating, Angel told Cindy about our morning, including the orgasms. Cindy told Angel about a secluded place she’d come across. She said that it was a great spot to bring a blanket. Angel packed up a bag, while I cleaned up the table and kitchen. I started the dishwasher, and we left.

We walked along the lake for a little while, and then we went through a valley. The trees were thicker here then on the mountain trails we had walked this morning. We walked for about 45 minutes before we got to the place. We left the trail, and walked a hundred yards or so towards a hill. Cindy stopped, and said, “This is it”. We looked around. There were trees and shrubs that kept us from seeing the trail. The hill kept us from seeing in the other direction as well. The only way anyone could see us would be if they were on top the hill. Angel took the blanket out of the bag and spread it on the ground. She took out two pieces of rope, and commanded, “Strip”. I took off my clothes, and waited. She commanded, “Kneel down on the ground by that pine tree, with your wrists and ankles behind it.” I knelt down on the ground, facing the blanket, and put my wrists and ankles behind the tree. The pine needles stung my knees a little. Angel tied my wrists together behind the tree, then tied my ankles together. The trunk was large enough that I couldn’t move. Angel and Cindy took off their clothes, and sat down on the blanket. Cindy took out a pack of cigarettes, and lit one. Cindy sat on the blanket facing me, while Angel sat down on the blanket right in front of me. Cindy smoked and fondled her breasts while Angel tickled my cock with the palm and back of her hand.

After Cindy finished her cigarette, she got on her hands and knees in front of me and sucked on my cock. She didn’t suck very hard, just slow and steadily. After about ten minutes Cindy sat down, and Angel got on her hands and knees in front of me, and sucked my cock just as slow and steadily. Cindy and Angel alternated sucking on my cock, ten minutes at a time, for well over an hour. It was pleasant, but I wasn’t ever close to an orgasm. Cindy pulled Angel down on the blanket, and started kissing her. Cindy and Angel pleasured each other, and they both had two orgasms. Cindy and Angel got up, and Angel pulled another rope out of the bag. She tied the rope around the base of the tip of my cock, while Cindy jumped up and grabbed a branch of the pine tree. Angel tied the other end of the rope to the branch. They held on to the branch for about a minute giggling, then they let go. The branch sprung back about two feet, then the rope stopped it. The branch was pulling on my cock. It hurt. Cindy plucked the rope like a guitar string a few times, then pulled Angel back down on the blanket. They went back to kissing and fondling, but neither of them had an orgasm. I almost didn’t notice them. All I could think about was the branch tugging on my cock. After a while Angel got up, and untied the rope from the branch. She gave the rope a couple of yanks, then sat back down on the blanket. Cindy and Angel got dressed, then Angel untied me. I got dressed, and packed up the bag. We walked back to the lake, and sat on the shore for about an hour, watching people swim and boat. We went back to the cabin for dinner.

Cindy and Angel went to take a shower while I started dinner. I found a note on the table when I put the plates and silverware out. It read, “Dear Group. We met a couple of nice guys at the lake today. We’re having dinner with them tonight. Catch you later. Betty and Darlene.” I showed the note to Cindy and Angel when they came to dinner. They were naked. We sat down, and ate the roast beef and mashed potatoes. We had plenty of roast beef with only three people eating. After dinner, Cindy cleaned up while I took a shower. When I came out of the bathroom, Cindy and Angel were waiting for me. Angel commanded, “Lay down on the bed.” I lay down, and Angel handcuffed my hands to the headboard, and tied my ankles to the footboard. Cindy put a condom on my cock, and hopped on it. She lit a cigarette and sat there smoking it. After she finished the cigarette, she put her hands on the bed and started rocking. She kept going until she had a couple of orgasms. She hopped off of me, and pulled the condom from my cock. She threw it away, and left. Angel started kissing me. She put a condom on my cock, and hopped on. She rode me to a couple of orgasms, then collapsed on my chest. After she rested, she hopped up, pulled the condom off, and threw it away. She picked up a bottle of baby oil and a towel, and straddled my legs. She stroked me to the brink of orgasm five times before she finally allowed me to have one. She wiped off her hands, and hopped off the bed. She untied and unlocked me. After we cleaned up, we went to sleep.

We got up and started breakfast. Betty and Darlene had come in late, and were a little sleepy. They told us about Lanny and Chuck, the guys they had met yesterday. They went out to a seafood restaurant for dinner, and then gone out on the lake in a powerboat. There was a full moon last night, and they could see a lot of animals along the shore from the lake. Betty and Darlene seemed to have had a great time, and asked if they could invite Lanny and Chuck over for dinner. We said sure. Angel told me that we’d have to make a trip to the market to get some food for the dinner. Betty said she’d clean up breakfast, and Angel and I left. We went to the store, picked up a roast and some side dishes, and drove back to the cabin.

Since it was going to take a few hours to cook dinner, Angel just wanted to spend the day hanging around the cabin. I went out and gathered some kindling. We had bought the logs at the store. The cabin had a fireplace, and Angel hoped we could get a fire going for dinner. She prepared all of the side dishes, and got the roast in the oven. I built a stack of kindling and logs in the fireplace. When she was finished preparing, she walked over to the sofa, dropped her pants, and commanded, “Eat me”. I walked over and knelt down in front of her. She had three orgasms, and pushed me away. We got up, and took a shower together.

We got dressed, and went out and sat on the sofa. Angel asked me, “Are you having a good time?”

“Yes Mistress Angel, I am.”

She kissed me. We sat on the sofa and talked until it was time to cook the side dishes. Angel went into the kitchen. Cindy, Betty, and Darlene walked into the cabin. They kissed me, and went to take a shower. I sat on the sofa for another hour, and the women came into the living room. Cindy was wearing a nice white dress. Betty was wearing a stunning blue dress. Darlene was wearing a white blouse and a dark purple skirt. Betty and Darlene left to go get Lanny and Chuck, and Cindy went into the kitchen to help Angel. Angel was wearing a pretty red dress. I was wearing a patterned dress shirt and slacks. Betty and Darlene returned with Lanny and Chuck. We shook hands, and they started the fire in the fireplace. I went into the kitchen to see if I could help. I brought the dishes and silverware to the table, and Betty, Lanny, Darlene, and Chuck were sitting at the table talking. I brought the side dishes and roast out, and Cindy and Angel came out to the table. Betty introduced Lanny and Chuck, and we all sat down. We had a nice conversation. Lanny and Chuck had come to the mountains for the weekend to relax and fish. They met Betty and Darlene when they had come back to shore for some gas and bait. Rather than fish, they spent the afternoon boating around the lake. After dinner, Betty and Darlene left with Lanny and Chuck, and I cleaned up the table and kitchen. Cindy and Angel went into the living room.

After I started the dishwasher, I went into the living room. Cindy and Angel were sitting on the sofa. Cindy was smoking. I sat down on the rocking chair, and listened to Cindy and Angel talk. Cindy commanded, “Go into the bedroom and strip. Get a hand towel, and come back here.” I got up and went into the bedroom. I took off my clothes, got a hand towel from the bathroom, and returned to the living room. I hoped that Lanny and Chuck wouldn’t be returning. Cindy lit another cigarette, took a puff, and commanded, “Sit down, and jerk off for us.” I sat down in the rocking chair and started masturbating. It was interesting, with Cindy and Angel fully dressed, watching me while I played with myself. At least Cindy was smoking. That helped me a little. It took a little while, but I ejaculated into the hand towel. Cindy commanded, “Get on your hands and knees in front of us.” I got up, knelt down in front of Angel, and got down on my hands and knees. Cindy and Angel put their feet up on my back, using me like an ottoman. They continued their conversation.

I heard the front door open and close. I hoped that wasn’t Lanny and Chuck. I heard Betty say, “Oh look, isn’t that cute.” I couldn’t see, but I heard two people sit down on the sofa. Cindy commanded, “Get up slave, and hold ashtrays for us.” I got up and saw Angel, Cindy, Betty, and Darlene sitting on the sofa. I knelt in front of Betty, holding an ashtray in each hand, while Betty and Darlene talked about Lanny and Chuck. Darlene said, “I wonder what Lanny and Chuck would think of our slave.” I hoped she was kidding.

Cindy answered, “Darlene, you could do what we did yesterday. We took slave out into the woods, and tied him to a tree. Angel and I teased him and pleasured each other in front of him. You could tie him to a tree, and have Lanny and Chuck fuck you while he watched.” I wanted to dump the ashtray in Cindy’s lap.

Darlene responded, “That sounds like a great idea, Cindy. Angel, would it be a problem if we borrowed slave?”

Angel took a few minutes before she answered. “Darlene, how would Lanny and Chuck respond if you surprised them with a slave? They could feel threatened, rather than aroused. I don’t think it’s a good idea to surprise Lanny and Chuck like that.”

Darlene thought for a minute and answered, “I guess you’re right Angel. I was being selfish. I thought it could be so cool. I didn’t think about it would affect Lanny or Chuck.”

The women finished smoking their cigarettes. Cindy commanded, “Slave, get up and clean the ashtrays.” I slowly got up, and took the ashtrays into the kitchen. I dumped the ashes into the garbage, and washed the ashtrays in the sink. I brought the ashtrays back into the living room. The women were all naked. Cindy commanded, "Go lay down on the rug.” I walked over to the rug and lay down, and the women came over and sat around me. They started kissing me and kissing each other, and the women pleasured each other for a couple of hours. We all went to bed. I was still concerned about what had happened earlier, and I said, “Thank you Angel, for talking Darlene out of showing me off to Lanny and Chuck.” I tried to kiss her, but she looked angry.

“That’s Mistress Angel, slave. I had no problem with Darlene wanting to show you off. I was concerned that Lanny and Chuck would get upset if Darlene surprised them with a male slave. I might surprise you sometime by having another man with me while you serve us. It’d be fun to have you serve a man along with me. You’d better obey him. If he commands, “Suck my cock”, you’d better do it. Do you understand, slave?”

I was a little shocked, but I quietly answered, “Yes Mistress Angel, I understand.”

She tossed a blanket and pillow on the floor, and continued. “You seem to keep forgetting that you’re our slave, and we’re your masturbatrixes. You must obey every command without hesitation. You’re sleeping on the floor tonight, slave.”

She turned off the light, and I tried to get to sleep. The floor was hard and cold. I was surprised by Angel’s reaction. I had no idea she felt this way. I thought about serving a man, and I didn’t like the idea at all.

Angel woke me up. I was sleepy, and I noticed it was still dark. She was wearing a coat. “Get up and come with me”, she commanded. I got up, and followed her to the back door. She opened it, and went outside. I followed her. I was naked, and it was cold. I shivered as we walked about fifty feet away from the cabin. It was still dark, but there was a near full moon. We stopped by a stick about five feet high tied to two trees. She commanded, “Go back to the cabin, and bring back two buckets of water.” I could see the frost coming from her mouth as Angel spoke. I walked back to the cabin, and found four buckets by a faucet. I filled up two of them, and brought them back to her. She commanded, “Fill the other two buckets.” I walked back to the cabin, filled the other two buckets and brought them back to her. I was glad I was doing something, otherwise I’d be freezing by now. Angel had tied a rope to the first two buckets. She threw my arms over the stick, and handed me the buckets with the rope. “Hold these.” I held the buckets while she tied the ropes around my wrists. When she finished, she took the buckets out of my hands, and let them hang by the ropes. I tried to move, but the weight of the buckets pinned my back and shoulders to the stick. Angel tied my ankles to stakes in the ground, and stood up.

She lit a cigarette, and took a puff. She watched me shiver for a couple of minutes before she spoke. “You seem to keep forgetting your role here. You must obey every command without hesitation. I decided that you must be punished because of the way you’ve been acting tonight. I read about this torture on the Internet, and I thought that it might help you remember to be a good slave.” She picked up a bucket of water and threw it on me. The water felt very cold, and woke me up even more. “It gets cold at night in the mountains. It’s around 25 degrees.” She looked at her watch. ”It’s one thirty in the morning. Sunrise is over four hours away. In about a half-hour, the water I threw on you will freeze. The water in the buckets hanging from your wrists won’t have time to freeze solid, but they’ll keep you pinned in a very uncomfortable position. While you’re out here freezing, we’ll be inside in a nice, warm cabin.” She took a puff of the cigarette. I thought about everything she was saying. “Slave, if I command you to lick clean my ass after I’ve gone to the bathroom, I want you to obey without hesitation. Think about how you’re going to be a better slave while you’re out here freezing.” Angel picked up the other bucket of water, and threw the water on me. She picked up the empty buckets, and brought them back to the cabin. I watched her go back inside. A few minutes later I saw the light in our bedroom go out.

The water froze to my skin just as Angel said, and the shivering hurt my shoulders and back. I had no idea she could be so mean to me. She had never tortured me before, but this was definitely torture. I thought about serving a man like she wanted, and I still didn’t like the idea at all. As uncomfortable as I was, I was a little aroused by what Angel was doing to me. I shivered all through the night. The sun came up, and it got brighter. I was still shivering, although the sun was shining on me. My shoulders and back were sore from all the shivering, and I was still freezing. Finally Angel came outside and walked over to me. She was wearing her coat. She looked at me for a couple of minutes, and asked, “Are you willing to obey me slave?”

“Yes Mistress Angel, I am.”

“Good. It made me wet to torture you like this slave. While you were out here freezing, we were inside all warm and cozy, playing with each other. I had three orgasms just thinking about you standing out here freezing.” Angel opened her coat, and quickly closed it. She was naked under the coat. I was wondering what she would do next when I felt my back being kicked. I looked up, dazed, and I realized I was lying on the floor of the bedroom. I was confused. I thought I was outside tied up? Had the torture been a dream? If it had, why did I dream of Angel torturing me? More important, did I want Angel to torture me? I wasn’t sure how I felt. The sun was up, and my shoulders and back were sore from the floor and the shivering. I watched Angel go into the bathroom. After a time she came back into the room and walked over to me. She looked at me for a couple of minutes, and asked, “Are you willing to obey my friends and I slave? Without hesitation? No matter what the command? No matter who gives the order?”

“Yes Mistress Angel, I am.”

“Good. I’m glad to hear that slave. Get up, and make us breakfast.” I got up and picked up the pillow and blanket, and put them on the bed. I decided that Angel wanted me to remain naked, so I washed up, but didn’t get dressed. I went into the kitchen, and made some pancakes. Cindy came into the kitchen to get the dishes and silverware. She was naked. I watched her while she got the breakfast dishes together, and as she left the kitchen. She came back, and got some orange juice. I finished the pancakes, and brought them out. The women were sitting at the table naked. I put the pancakes down, and Angel said, “Slave, this breakfast is for us.” She tossed the handcuffs to me and continued, “Lock your wrists behind your back and stand with your nose in the corner.” She pointed to the corner of the room. I locked my wrists behind my back, and walked into the corner. I could hear the women laughing and talking while they ate. I heard them get up and clear the table. I didn’t hear anything for a few minutes. Cindy surprised me by commanding, “Turn around”. I turned around and Cindy was standing in front of me. “Lick the syrup off my face.” I licked the syrup from her lips, and we kissed for a couple of minutes. When Cindy finished kissing me, I saw Betty, Darlene, and Angel watching us. I licked the syrup from their lips and kissed them in turn. When Angel finished kissing me, she unlocked the handcuffs, and commanded, “Put your swim trunks on, we’re going out.”

1...345678