Angel with a Devil Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

I went into our room, and put my swim trunks on. Angel came in, and put her bikini on. When we went back into the living room. Cindy was waiting in her bikini. She had her hair up in two ponytails, and was smoking a cigarette. I picked up Angel and Cindy’s beach bags and a small ice chest, and followed them to the lake. Angel stopped to rent a large rowboat, and we took it out on the lake. I was in the rowing seat, and Angel and Cindy were sitting in the rear of the boat, facing me. Angel pointed to an island towards the back of the lake. Angel and Cindy put sunscreen on each other while I rowed. When we were about a mile away from the shore, they took their bikinis off and kissed and fondled each other. I got aroused watching them, and Angel commanded, “Take off your trunks”. I stopped rowing, took off my trunks, and resumed rowing. My hard cock was obvious to Angel and Cindy as they pleasured each other. We arrived at the island. It was sandy, with a few pine trees. It wasn’t very big, maybe 200 feet across at the widest. It was far enough away from the swimming and boat rentals that not too many people would row or paddle out to it. I was rather tired, and was glad I could rest while we were there. I pulled the rowboat up on a small beach, and got the beach bags and ice chest. I followed Angel and Sandy as they walked along the shore. They stopped, and I put the bags down. They took blankets and sunglasses out of the beach bags, spread the blankets on the sand, and sat down. They put sunscreen on each other. Angel pulled out a pair of handcuffs, tossed them at me, and commanded, “Go lock yourself to that tree over there”. I went over to the tree Angel pointed out, and put my arms around the tree in front of me. I didn’t think I could lock the handcuffs if I put my arms behind my back. I could get my arms around the tree easily, but I struggled a little as I managed to lock the handcuffs around my wrists.

I didn’t have a watch, so I’m not sure how long Angel and Cindy sunned. It seemed like it was at least a couple of hours. They faced the water most of the time. I’d see Cindy sit up and smoke a cigarette, or Angel sit up and get a drink of water from the ice chest. The only time I’d see their face is when they’d roll over on their stomach. Sometimes I’d be in the sun, and sometimes I’d be in the shade. The pine needles didn’t bother my feet too much. It was very boring and I was hungry and thirsty. Finally, Cindy got up and walked over to me. She stood in front of me, took a puff of her cigarette, and cooed, “I’ll bet you’d love to fondle my breasts, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress Cindy, I would”, I answered.

“Well go ahead and fondle them. I’d enjoy that.” She was standing too far away for me to reach them easily. I pressed myself against the tree as hard as I could. I couldn’t see her anymore, but I could feel my fingertips touching her breasts and nipples. I tickled her breasts for a couple of minutes, until I felt her back away. She unlocked the handcuffs, and commanded, “Get the stuff, we’re leaving”. I picked up the blankets, rolled them up, and put them in the beach bags. I picked up the beach bags and ice chest, and brought them to the rowboat. Angel put her bikini back on; Cindy was still naked. We got back in the rowboat. Angel moved to the front seat behind me, and Cindy stayed in the rear seat. Cindy lit a cigarette and smoked while she played with her breasts and pussy. Angel surprised me by whipping my back and saying “Stroke” while I rowed. I felt a little like a galley slave, except that Cindy was putting on a raunchy show to tease me. When we got close to shore, Cindy put her bikini on, and I put my trunks on. I rowed into the dock, and got the beach bags and ice chest while Angel checked the boat in. I followed Angel and Cindy back to the cabin. Betty and Darlene were already there. They were in their bikinis.

As soon as I put the beach bags and ice chest down, Betty commanded, “Get on your hands and knees by the sofa”. I knelt down in front of the sofa, and the women used me like an ottoman. I could hear them laughing and talking about what they did that morning. Betty and Darlene went out with Lanny and Chuck. Cindy told Betty and Darlene about what Angel and her had done to me. Darlene laughed when Cindy told her that I had handcuffed myself to a tree, and she squealed as Cindy described the trip back from the island. The women got up from the sofa, and Angel commanded, “Stand up and take off your trunks”. I did, and Angel locked my wrists behind my back with the handcuffs. I stood near the table and watched as the women got lunch and sat down to eat. They were quiet while they ate.

After lunch the women decided to spend the afternoon in the cabin. Angel unlocked the handcuffs from my wrists, and commanded, “Kneel in front of the sofa with an ashtray in each hand.” I did so, and waited. The women disappeared for about a half-hour. I could hear the water running, and I assumed they were taking showers. Betty and Darlene came out first, naked. They sat down on the sofa, lit a cigarette, and started talking. Cindy came out a couple of minutes later. She was naked as well. She sat down on the sofa right in front of me. She lit a cigarette, took a puff, crossed her legs, and tickled my cock with her foot. Angel came out a little later, and sat down on the rocking chair. She was naked. The women spent the afternoon sitting, smoking, and talking. Cindy would either cross her legs and tickle my cock with her foot, or sit with her legs spread open. I still thought she looked like a sixteen-year-old cheerleader, and she aroused me. I knelt by the sofa, unless I was up emptying and cleaning out the ashtrays.

My mind was wandering and I wasn’t paying much attention to what the women were talking about. I was sore from kneeling, and I was hungry and thirsty. I almost didn’t hear Betty command, “Slave, get up, clean the ashtrays, and come back.” I got up and did as I was commanded. When I returned, Angel took the ashtrays from me, and handcuffed my wrists together in front of me. She locked another pair of handcuffs around my cock. The handcuffs had a three-foot length of chain attached. Angel walked over to the dining room table, and I followed. She locked the other end of the chain around one of the table legs. Darlene came over, lit a cigarette, took a puff, and commanded, “Slave, fondle my breasts.” I took a couple of steps towards her, until the chain stopped me. Darlene’s breasts were still out of my reach. I felt a whip across my back, and I heard Betty snarl, “She wants her breasts fondled, slave. Do it!” I looked over and saw Angel and Cindy sitting on the sofa watching us. Darlene standing in front of me smoking aroused me. Even with Betty whipping my back and snarling at me. I struggled and leaned forward as much as I could to get to Darlene’s pert torpedo shaped breasts, but the chain kept me from reaching them. After Darlene finished her cigarette, she put her hands on her hips and hissed, “I’m really pissed off at you, slave. I asked you nicely to fondle my breasts, and you refused. I’ve never had a man, no wait, a wuss insult me like that before. Is something wrong with my boobs? Aren’t they good enough for you to fondle?”

“No Mistress Darlene, there isn’t anything wrong with your breasts. Your breasts are perky and beautiful. I wanted to fondle them, but I couldn’t reach them.”

Betty smacked my back with the whip four times and Darlene continued. “I don’t want to hear excuses. We’re going to punish you for not obeying me. Betty, please come over here and show this sissy how to fondle breasts.” Betty stepped around me and walked behind Darlene. She reached around her, kissed her on the neck, and fondled her breasts. Darlene looked over at the sofa and continued, “Girls, how should we punish this wimp?”

Cindy spoke up first. “Let’s tie him up, and have him fuck all of us with that dildo gag he wore at the party. Oh, and put that cock harness back on him. I’m getting sick of looking at that hard cock of his.”

“Great idea Cindy. Go get the gag and harness.” Betty kept fondling Darlene’s breasts. Darlene looked back at me. “Slave, you’re going to pleasure all of us tonight. I hope you fuck better than you fondle. Oh, and by the way, no dinner for you tonight.” Angel and Cindy got up and left. Cindy returned with the dildo gag. She strapped it on my head. Angel came back with the cock harness and a glass of ice water. She unlocked the handcuffs from my cock, put my cock in the ice water, and locked the harness on my cock. She unlocked the chain from the handcuffs, and locked it to the harness. She unlocked the handcuffs from one of my wrists, and commanded, “Put your hands behind your back”. I did so, and she locked the handcuffs to my wrists. She was about to unlock the chain from the table when Cindy said, “Wait Angel, I’m hungry. Let’s have dinner first, and after dinner slave can pleasure us.” The women went into the kitchen.

Cindy came back a half-hour later with the plates and silverware. Betty brought out the food and drinks a few minutes later. The women sat down and ate dinner. I hadn’t eaten all day, and I was hungry and thirsty. The cock gag helped my thirst somewhat, but the smell of the roast beef and mashed potatoes was tormenting me. It seemed like dinner lasted for hours, with the women laughing and talking while they ate. Finally the women got up and went over to the sofa. Angel cleared the dishes. She unlocked the chain from the dining room table, and unlocked my handcuffs from behind my back. She locked my wrists together in front of me with the handcuffs, and commanded, “Get on your hands and knees in front of the sofa.”

I walked over to the sofa and knelt down. Betty, Darlene, and Cindy used my back like an ottoman. Angel sat down in the rocking chair. The women talked for about an hour. The women got up and went over to the rug near the back door. Betty commanded, “Crawl over here, slave”. It took a few minutes for me to crawl over with my wrists handcuffed together. The women were kissing and fondling each other. I knelt and watched for a few minutes until Cindy plopped on her back and commanded, “Fuck me, slave.” I crawled over and got down on my forearms. She lay there motionless while I moved my head back and forth, fucking her with the dildo gag. It took awhile, but I heard Cindy have a couple of orgasms before she pushed me away from her with her foot. Betty was next. She got on her hands and knees, and I crawled behind her. After I got started, I hardly had to move. Betty was rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, and she had a couple of orgasms. Someone yanked on the chain attached to my cock almost constantly while Betty was using me. Darlene commanded, “Get on your back, slave.” I rolled over on my back, and she sat down on my face and fucked the dildo. I didn’t have to do anything, but all I could see was her back while she fucked. She had three orgasms before she climbed off my face. Angel got on her hands and knees, and she rocked herself to three orgasms. Someone yanked on the chain constantly while Angel was pleasuring herself. I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn’t aroused while all this was happening. I guess I was so tired and I had to move around so much that I wasn’t aroused. After a couple of hours of sex all of the women were laying on their backs on the rug. I was sitting, waiting for a command. Betty and Darlene got up and left. I heard the shower start. A couple of minutes later Cindy got up to take a shower. Angel waited until Betty and Darlene came back into the living room before she commanded, “Get up slave. You need a shower.”

We went into the bedroom. Angel took the gag, handcuffs, and harness off, and we took a shower together. She kissed me a few times, but we didn’t fool around. After we got out of the shower and dried off, she put the cock harness back on, with the chain still attached, and handcuffed my wrists together behind my back. We went out into the living room again. Betty and Darlene were sitting on the sofa, still naked. Angel locked the chain to the dining room table leg, and commanded, “Kneel down”. I knelt down, and Cindy brought out a bowl from the kitchen. She put it on the floor in front of me. It looked like beef stew, but I guess it could have been dog food. I was so hungry I didn’t care. She took a puff of her cigarette, and said, “Come on slave, dinnertime”. I crawled as far as the chain would let me, and fell forward. My face was still a couple of inches away from the bowl. I was so close that when I stuck out my tongue, I could lick the side of the bowl. It didn’t matter; there wasn’t any food on the side of the bowl. I could smell the food, but I couldn’t get to it. I looked up at Cindy. She took a few puffs of her cigarette, and said, “What’s the matter slave? You don’t want this nice dinner I brought you?”

“Yes please Mistress Cindy, I want the dinner. I just can’t get to it.”

She took a couple of puffs of her cigarette and said, “Oh wait, I know what’s wrong. The dinner’s a little dry. I’ll take care of that.” She stood there and peed in the bowl. A lot of the pee splashed on the floor and my face. After she finished, she kicked the bowl over towards me. I was so hungry and thirsty I didn’t care. I ate the pee-covered food, and almost licked the bowl dry. After I finished, Cindy picked up the bowl and brought it into the kitchen.

She came back with a large six-quart plastic mixing bowl. She put it down on the floor next to me. The women all came over to me. Betty stood and peed into the bowl. Darlene was next, and then Angel. When Angel was finished the bowl was half full of pee. She dropped the handcuff key and the chain key into the bowl, and said, “Slave, I want you to fish they keys out of the bowl with your mouth. I’ll be back in an hour to check. If you have the keys, I’ll unlock you, and you’ll clean up the mess. If you don’t have the keys, you’ll spend the night sleeping here. If you get thirsty, you’ll have the bowl to drink from.” The women laughed. “I’ll be back in the morning to unlock you.” The women went into the living room, and sat down on the sofa. I looked into the bowl.

Of course the keys were separated on the bottom. I’d have to stick my head in the bowl at least twice to get both keys. No point in waiting. I held my breath, closed my eyes, and stuck my face in the bowl. I dared not open my eyes, and I fished around with my tongue until I ran out of breath. I didn’t get a key. I tried again, fishing with my tongue until I ran out of breath. I didn’t get a key. I looked into the bowl again. The keys were on the bottom of the bowl. I could hear the women talking on the sofa. It didn’t seem like they were paying any attention to me. I thought they’d be watching, at least. It took three more tries before I got the handcuff key and eleven tries after that to get the chain key (it was smaller). My hair was soaked with urine, and I had splashed it all around on the floor. I was just about sick to my stomach, and I lay down on my side to wait for Angel to come back.

It was a couple of hours before Angel came over. “I see you fished out the keys.” She unlocked the chain from the dining room table leg, and the handcuffs from my wrists. She took the harness off my cock and said, “Take a shower, then come back and clean up all this pee. There’s some ammonia in the kitchen under the sink. Mop the floor after you’ve cleaned up.” I took a shower, then came back into the dining room. I poured the bowl of pee into the bathroom toilet, then went in the kitchen and washed the bowl twice. I found a bucket and mop. I mixed some ammonia with water, and mopped the dining room floor. By the time I was finished, all the women had gone to bed. I cleaned up the kitchen, and went to bed.

Betty, Darlene, and Cindy were packing as soon as they got up the next morning. They had a five-hour drive to get home, and they wanted an early start. They looked strangely arousing wearing clothes. They had been naked or wearing bikinis most of the trip. After they packed the car, and a half-hour of hugs, they left. We had a couple of hours before we had to leave, and we spent the time cleaning up the cabin. Angel put on her leather outfit, and had me wearing no underwear for the trip home. As soon as we left the park she pulled my cock out, and played with it while I drove us home. I helped her get her things into her apartment, and I got my things into my car. I went home tired, but strangely satisfied.

Chapter 10 - Conclusion

I could keep writing about my sessions with Angel as my masturbatrix, but they would be variations on the same themes. We still went out together. It would be every fourth or fifth date that she’d answer the door in her leather outfit. Sandy and Mary broke up about a month after we returned from our trip to the mountains. Sandy would come over to Angel’s apartment on occasion to help torment me. We got together with Betty, Darlene, and sometimes Cindy every three months or so. Over the summer, we’d visit Betty and Darlene in their beach house two or three times. So far, Angel hasn’t had another man with her to torment me, and I hope she never does. I still haven’t decided if I could enjoy serving a man as much as I enjoy serving women.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
1...345678