Angel Wrestling League Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare cum." Izzy walked around behind me and disappeared again, but I didn't have time to ponder where. The vibrating sensation in my ass was the only thing I could process. It began as a painfully, unpleasant experience as it burrowed its way deeper into previously unknown territory with each and every squirm. Eventually, though, I began rocking back into the toy fucking myself as hard as I could. I bit down hard onto my gag as I tried to hold off the powerful orgasm building up inside of me. Wave upon wave of desire rattled within me as my eyes rolled back inside of my head, yet I wouldn't let myself succumb.

After what had to be at least 20 to 30 minutes later I couldn't stand it anymore more. I had never screamed from sex before but this vibrator had done it to me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and drool had poured out of my mouth and onto the counter where my face sat. I felt a hand on my hip and I turned to look at Isabelle.

"Are you ready to cum?" she asked me softly. I nodded my assent. "Are you a dirty little whore?" Again I nodded confirmation. I would say just about anything to get my release. "Tell me." I tried to say it but with the gag it came out a muffled mess. It must have been good enough for Isabelle because she came up behind me and rammed me with a strap on. The orgasm I'd been holding in for ages broke through. I lost control of my legs as they began to shake violently, stars began to well up in front of the eyes that had rolled into the back of my head. I began to scream incoherent words as I was vaguely aware of Isabelle leaning over me whispering, "Cum for me, Cara, cum for me."

After what felt like the longest orgasm of my life she began to ease her cock out of my sex, the vibrator still inserted deep in my ass. The bonds holding me down were loosened and I collapsed to the floor. I heard her let out a soft laugh as she grabbed my hair and led me as I crawled to wherever she had been hiding. We came into her bedroom and all I noticed was a black bed spread before I felt her lifting me up again. She picked me up and pushed me against a wall. Eager for more, I put her red toy deep inside my soaking vagina and wrapped my legs around her.

I began bouncing with every thrust as she took me again. The ball gag came off and she pulled the vibrator out of my ass and placed it into my willing mouth. The proud girl that would have found this disgusting had disappeared around 15 minutes ago and we both knew it. Left in her place was Isabelle's acquiescing little sex slave. I clawed her back and she drove me to yet another climax. I felt her bite my neck as I came all over her toy. She kept at it until my spasms stopped. Isabelle let go and I crashed to the floor again. I noticed a butterfly tattoo on her ass but didn't think anything of it.

She pointed the bed indicating where she wanted me so I mustered as much strength as I could and started crawling towards it as she smacked my ass the whole way there. Once on top I rolled over and found her sopping wet vagina directly above me. I eagerly obliged; fingering her clit while I spelled her name with my tongue. The blonde woman began playing with her breasts as I continued to please her. When she was about to cum she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards her as I felt her juices splatter across my face. I kept at it for another minute until we both collapsed onto the bed.

I was too tired to leave so I moved up and cuddled next to her; my head on her shoulder. "Thanks for taking me to see Veronica get stomped tonight."

She laughed, "You're welcome. I thought you'd want to stay to see the whole thing."

I smiled sleepily as she began to play with my hair, "I guess you were more important."

"Guess so."

"Hey Izzy?"

"What's up, Cara?"

"Why do you have a butterfly tattoo?"

She took a long time to weigh the question before she finally replied, "Back in the first two seasons there were two girls who were clearly better than the rest and I was one of them. We steamrolled through everyone else until we met in the championship match. What everyone didn't know is that we co-owned the league, fifty/fifty. We'd started as best friends but throughout the years we'd grown apart each believing that the Angel Wrestling League should go in a different direction.

"We finally came to an agreement. Instead of arguing about everything the winner of the second season's championship match would become the managing partner, the loser would get a tattoo of the winner's favorite animal. It was the first tattoo bet in the history of the league. I lost 5-4 and a deal's a deal."

"Did you ever win any tattoo bets?"

"I made several of them before I retired and I only have the one tattoo."

"Izzy, what's your favorite animal?"

Again she took a long time to respond. She had exhausted me and sleep was threatening to take me. I was just about asleep when I thought I heard her whisper, "a koi fish".

12