Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navax
Navax
1 Followers

'Mmmm yeah, oh... Until. You. Cum!'

(now starting to hump hard and fast into Angela's slick pussy)

'Where?' I gasped breathlessly

(now fucking Angela in earnest, cock ploughing in and out, my balls slapping her bum lightly, each time my groin impacted hers)

'Until. You. Cum. In. Side. Me!'

(gasped through clenched teeth, fingers and hands clawing at my bum, pulling me back in, mouth clamping on mine, hot tongue forcing urgently into my mouth).

Then, unexpectedly and urgently, Angela whispered in my ear:

'Oh Baby, squirt your fucking spunk in me!'

'Oh Ange...' I moaned into her mouth - letting go of any control I had and pumping my totally engorged, rock hard length smoothly in and out of her dripping pussy again. This time there would be no going back...

Whatever I'd told myself about the reason for my visit to Angela that evening, knowing I was going to see her I purposefully hadn't cum for days to ensure my balls were full of sperm -- sperm that I knew my lover would have been scheming constantly about how best to milk every last drop of(whatever the stated purpose of our meeting was).

I'd hardly made it difficult for her, and now I was getting ready to shoot that sperm, and the feeling as it built-up - that inexorable freight train of anticipation that a man feels in his cock and balls just before he looses his juice - was well and truly running away on the rails.

Angela's head rolled back, her eyes heavy, her mouth wide open in a silent gasp of appreciation. I responded by pumping harder, fucking my thick shaft into her faster and harder until I was slapping against her. Any composure I'd regained lasted only moments, as the sheer bliss of having the silky hot sheath of Angela's wet pussy sliding up and down my bloated cock reached a crescendo of sensation and quickly had a geyser of hot sperm boiling over from my balls...

Angela sensed my excitement spiralling towards it's zenith, and moaned a loud 'Yes!' as her mouth closed on mine again, and though our kiss quickly cut off her affirmation, her moan of pleasure continued into my mouth, resonating in my head. My heart banged in my chest and cock swelled to bursting point as I pistoned in and out of Angela. Then, suddenly all I could feel was my cock in the caress of her pussy and an incredible rush of overwhelming tight pleasure reach it's breaking point in groin -- and I was cumming!

Pleasure seemed to roar in my ears, and I screwed my eyes as my brain was racked with jolts of pure bliss. Then my ejaculation consumed me, as powerful kicks of sperm begin to pump and gush from my balls. Now I was no longer fucking just bucking -- my cock wedged as deep as my hips could keep it inside Angela - and I felt my ball soup gush thickly and powerfully through the length of my cock, to squirt repeatedly and (it felt) powerfully deep inside Angela's lusty slot...

For moments I was lost in the intense pleasure of my release, feeling my balls kick wildly to set loose their seething male contents again and again... I imagined my sperm rushing and splashing into Angela's unprotected womb and half moaned, half growled in triumphant exultation as I squirted long and hard deep inside.

Whether Angela felt the wet heat of my scalding sperm as it splashed against the walls of her pussy, or my cock expand to steely bursting point and start to kick wildly inside her; whether she felt the muscles in my back and arse tense rigidly in orgasm as they drove my cock desperately into her to deliver that load, or whether she simply saw my eyes screw shut and my face contort in the ecstasy of my release -- whatever - it sent her Angela over the brink, and she began to cum too...

Angela locked her legs around me, her grip tightening, her red painted nails digging into my back and arse, as her head dropped back and a long gasping moan escaped:

'Oooohhhh Gaaawd... Oh baby... I'm cumminnnng!'

I humped deep into Angela's spasming pussy, trying to wring as much pleasure from my orgasm and wanting her to feel same. Even as my ejaculation subsided, my cock continued kicking and I fucked her with unabated enthusiasm -- it just felt so good to feel and hear her cum with such abandon...

Then Angela slowly came down from the throes of orgasm and we kissed as my slowly softening penis stirred slowly inside her, my balls wet with sperm and pussy juice.

'Oooh Baby...' Angela breathed. Nothing more needed to be said.

2. Angela and I lay together on the floor breathing heavily, kissing slowly and deeply, humping gently against one another - flushed and fulfilled. My cock twitched gently, still fully inside her. I looked into Angela's soft hazel eyes as her tongue slipped sensuously against mine and her fingers caressed my buttocks. I pulled my hips back slightly more before softly bumping my groin against hers, and felt the hot wet velvet of Angela's pussy caress my softening penis -- it felt good. I moved a hand up to her pliant breasts and slid my cock a little further out then in. Angela kissed me again, sensuously, filling my mouth deeply with her soft searching tongue, her silken hands pulling my buttocks firmly, then reaching for my balls while pushing her vulva deliberately further onto my shaft... That was it -- I felt the warm pleasure of excitement flooding back into my penis, and it began to get hard again! Angela felt it too and smiled at me in a way that filled me with lust for this woman, and with love.

'I love you' I breathed as with every movement my cock made in and out of Angela's pussy, it grew thicker, harder and stiffer.

Soon I was totally hard again and sliding my cock in long slow cycles in and out Angela. Each time my thick curved girth sliced into her wet cunt, Angela grunted, and she began to flush with another approaching orgasm.

'Ohh! Ohh! Ohh' she gasped with each easy entry of my cock.

'Oh fuck baby, I love you...' I moaned.

Then I started fucking with long fast strokes in and out of her cum dripping pussy. This time I wouldn't cum so quickly!

Angela did however, and I was again treated to the spectacle of her writhing and contorting, totally out of control. We kissed feverishly as I pumped, until Angela recovered some composure. Then I withdrew. Angela's eyes, bright with excitement, rushed to my granite hard cock, sticking out from my body, glistening with juices. She looked at me biting her lip, waiting to be told what to do.

'Turn over' I commanded.

Angela smiled knowingly and hastily got onto her hands and knees, her big sexy arse in the air, slick pussy gaping slightly from the stuffing it had already received. Her beautiful tight arsehole glistened wet with sweat, saliva and our fuck juices. I leaned forward and licked hotly at her tight bum hole, 'beating my meat' excitedly at the same time. Angela shuddered.

'You are a very naughty man!' she scolded playfully between intakes of breath, as I licked over and around that intimate tight crease,

'Mm-hmm', I replied, but when I pushed and wormed the tip of my tongue into her arsehole Angela squirmed and gasped lustfully.

After giving her pussy a few long slurping lashes of my tongue, I ran my hands over her tanned arse, then rubbed my spunk slick helmet gently against her tight puckered arsehole -- feeling a rush of excitement at the naughtiness of what I was doing -- she was right!

Angela looked around, desperately turned on, but half concerned in case I might actually seek to slide my fat helmet into her tight back passage. Often when fucking her, when she was close to cumming, I'd tell her that one day I would slide into her arse right up to my balls and shoot my spunk in her rectum. Then I'd start rubbing her arsehole with my fingers and telling her that one day she'd beg me to shoot my sperm in her arse. My filthy suggestions never failed to carry her over the edge!

Not this time though. Before she had time to query further, I slipped my pulsing cock head into Angela's dripping cunt and gently pulled her all the way onto my length.

'Ohhh baby... that feels sooo good' She cooed as I began slowly see-sawing my hard cock in and out of her.

However she was not in quite the best position for me, so I knocked the inside of her thigh with my knee to get her to kneel with her legs apart further, so that I could get right over her and much deeper inside... Angela looked around and smirked. She loved being fucked on her hands and knees, and knew I was adjusting my angle of entry so that my cock would soon be fucking as deep as it could get -- filling her right up and knocking against her cervix with every thrust -- something she loved.

It also meant that I could look down at my thick cock slicing in and out of her gaping pussy, and at that sexy tight arsehole, flexing and contracting, framed by her glorious tanned buttocks; and as I began fucking Angela with long deep strokes, that's exactly what I did -- gloating lustfully over every aspect of her fantastic upturned, brazenly exposed rear end, watching it shudder with my every thrust inside her!

Angela's cock wrenchingly sexy rear end and firm full hips narrowed breathtakingly to a small waist, before widening steadily up her silky smooth, warm, tanned back. Beneath her, Angela's big heavy breasts hung down tantalisingly - swaying and bouncing as my stomach and thighs slapped against her arse, as I fucked ecstatically in and out. Getting right up behind her I reached forward to feel those beautiful heavy jugs, and as I scooped them up in my hands, I growled involuntarily with barely restrained lust. Angela giggled and looked around, smirking once more:

'Nice baby? Make you wanna cum all that stuff in me again? Oh yeah! Squeeze my big tits baby!'

Well if the fantastic feel and weight of those big full breasts didn't make me want to cum (and they did), her dirty talk had my second load simmering...

I started to fuck Angela faster, but after a few short powerful strokes deep inside her I needed to calm down and I pulled my cock gently from my lover's pussy. Angela looked round in mild disappointment.

'Get upstairs lady, I need to fuck you on the bed!'

Angela smiled and jumped to her feet, darting away towards the stairs as I slapped her bum playfully -- chasing her down the hall, steel hard cock bobbing proudly as I grabbed at her arse.

Angela was laughing when four or five steps up the stairs I caught her and gently forced her down against the stairs by climbing up over her, biting her neck gently. Her laughter changed to breathless expectation as I pinned her down and she felt my cock and balls against her arse cheeks. I slipped the fingers of one hand through hers, while using the other to help my hard penis back into her vagina. Then, with a groan from Ange, I was back inside, and after a moment buried deep inside her, I began to piston my cock energetically in and out of my sexy captive. It felt incredible. Angela panted in lustful agreement. Then, after fucking in and out deeply twenty or thirty times, I withdrew.

'Right, get in that bedroom lovely' I said, kissing Angela's luscious bum as she crawled forward from under me.

Angela's breasts bounced as she jumped onto the bed.

'On your hands and knees woman' I barked, feigning harshness, as I climbed on to the bed, cock in hand.

Angela smiled and complied, looking over her shoulder and eyeing the erect cock in my hand, as I approached her wanking it slowly and deliberately. She still had her red platform heels on and as she knelt to expose her rear end she looked ball wrenchingly slutty.

Soon I slid inside wet pussy again, feeling exquisite tightness from my new angle of penetration, and I gazed at Angela's beautiful arse as I slid in long strokes in and out. Angela curled her fingertips over the head board of the bed, making it easy for me to reach beneath her to feel her boobs hanging and bouncing -- sheer heaven!

Next I gripped Angela's hips and started to fuck her with fast shallow strokes that barely had my more than my cockhead penetrating her wet lips.

'Ahhh, you tease...' Angela said breathlessly, knowing what I was doing.

After fifteen or so shallow oscillations - allowing my helmet only just past the sensitive opening to her vulva - I sank my bulging cock suddenly and smoothly all the way back in -- right up to my balls...

'Ooohhh' Angela grunted...

Then immediately I returned back to the shallow teasing stimulus of my helmet stroking just the first inch or two of her twat... twelve, thirteen, fourteen, then all the way back in to the root on the fifteenth stroke! Next time it was fourteen, the thirteen and so on. On each occasion, by the time I slid all the way inside, Angela was practically panting for full penetration and she groaned with appreciation each time I did slide all the way in to my balls.

From ten downwards for every shallow thrust I dropped, I increased my deep stroke by one, until I was fucking smoothly and deeply in and out. It felt incredible, and she looked incredible -- shocks waves rippling across her glorious rump as I fucked into her, my thighs slapping against hers, my balls swinging against her wet clit, her big tits swaying wildly with every cock thrust!

Angela was close - groaning and gasping -- but I was too! It was time to ensure she came first! Leaning forward, I reached under her wonderful swaying udders, and grabbed her opposite tit in my right hand and squeezed it firmly - pinching and rolling her nipple roughly, pulling her more upright as I did so. Then I brought my groin right up close behind her and started fucking quickly into her desperate gash, humping her with short, powerful thrusts...

'Oh God Baby...' Angela managed, half strangled by her own pleasure.

Still fucking her hard, I gently bit her earlobe, and reached down with wet fingers to gently slide them up and down the crease of her sex and all over her engorged clit.

Angela's body shook suddenly, overrun with pleasure, and a deep groan escaped from somewhere deep in her chest.

'Cum baby!' I whispered breathlessly into her ear, struggling against my own urge to let go, 'Cum all over my big fucking cock!'

Angela began to succumb...'Oh yeah! Oh baby yeah...ohhhhh!'

I stirred my gentle fingers faster and faster over her clit, in time with the strokes of my urgent fucking. Angela looked round into my eyes -- a mixture of pleading, urgent need and anticipation - so I slammed my thick cylinder of cock meat back inside her again and again, and rubbed her clit hard. Angela then frowned once and her eyes opened wide briefly before snapping tightly shut as she cried out loudly:

'Oh! Oh! OHHHHHH!!!'

Angela literally shook as orgasm ripped through her body, her cry tailing off to a long breathless gasp. It was beautiful and I felt my already obscenely engorged cock grow further, as it pistoned in a relentless blur of frantic stabbing strokes, in and out of Angela's hot slime filled cunt. The sensation was all consuming and took me very suddenly straight over the top... ...and with my cheek pressed hard against hers, and my arms wrapped around her chest and waist, I gasped and groaned with elation as my consciousness dissolved suddenly to nothing more than helpless, crazed pleasure, and my hot sperm started spurting wildly again inside my lover's heavenly pussy.

I bellowed with uncontrollable pleasure as I came, and as I clung to Angela - cumming with my cock as deep as it would go - she opened her eyes and looked at me with an expression of joy. Then my thrusts had us toppling forward, and my hips went into overdrive, as if I couldn't bare for my orgasm to ever end -- desperate for every last jolt of pleasure, every last involuntary kick in my balls; and with every jerk of my cock I delivered more of my hot seething sperm into Angela.

Then I was spent, gently humping, kissing Angela tenderly and whispering my love for her, to which she closed her eyes and murmured contentedly, wrapping herself in my arms as my totally spent, spunk dripping cock slowly softened in the warm slush of her well fucked pussy..

We kissed deeply, then fell into a contented sleep...

3. Sometime during the night I half awoke, mind twilit and veiled by a wonderful sense of calm and serenity. Almost at the same time I became aware of the silky hot envelope of Angela's mouth sliding up and down my penis -- which until then I hadn't been aware was hard -- her tongue gently bathing my helmet at the top, a soft hand caressing my balls... I breathed out a long relaxed sigh, unsure if I was actually awake or still dreaming, feeling the rush of excitement continue to my cock, feeling those unseen lips and tongue continue a persistent liquid caress, interrupted only once by that same probing tongue licking hotly around my tightened scrotum for a few seconds, before returning to my aching shaft... I closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying a familiar, urgent churning feeling in my balls, then remembering nothing more...

4. In the early grey, just before dawn, I woke to feel Angela in my arms, her sweet smelling neck by my face, her warm naked back pressed against my chest and stomach, her smooth warm buttocks pressed against my midriff and also against - what I was suddenly aware was - my achingly erect cock.

I gently squeezed her in my arms and kissed her neck at the same time, almost involuntarily pushing my erection a little closer against her sexy bum.

'Mmmm -- someone's finally awake' Angela said, reaching behind her to brush her hand along my cock and give my balls a little squeeze

'Although, 'he' has been awake ages, all hot and hard against my bum'.

Angela wiggled her arse so that my hard-on became trapped between her buttocks, then turned slightly and we kissed a long knowing kiss, tongues sliding sensuously as I gathered up a beautiful breast in each hand. Then my wonderful big breasted bed partner reached behind her again to gently wank my 'big penis'.

'It stays hard a long time..' Angela breathed matter-of-factly, as she rhythmically tugged my foreskin up and down my aching length.

'That's because it hasn't cum yet' I said softly into her ear, before kissing her neck.

'Hasn't cum yet? -- I beg to disagree Sir' She said, smacking her lips (did I cum inside her mouth during the night?)

Angela pulled one of my hands off her breasts and pushed it down between her legs, sliding one of my fingers into her pussy,

'And your stuff is still dripping out of me - mucky!'

Her pussy was wet on the outside, and when I slid my middle finger very gently into her it felt hot and thickly liquid... It was exactly where my cock needed to be...

'Sure you're not just dripping wet 'cos you want my 'big cock' back inside you so much?'

'Dream on mister! Well maybe, but I don't think I could have him back in me for a while -- it really is quite big you know, and he's made me a bit sore to say the least'

Despite that soreness Angela exhaled contentedly as I slowly slid my finger in and out of her.

'Don't worry baby,' I said 'Doctor has something to sooth a sore pussy' and I slid my finger carefully out of her soft pussy (a pussy I was now desperate to get back inside!).

I threw the quilt back and moved down behind her kissing from her neck all the way down her back to the soft flair of her buttocks. She cooed. Running my hands over her beautiful full tanned bum cheeks, had my cock throbbing painfully. Angela regained her grip on my cock - a little harder as well, seemingly sensing my increasingly arousal, then resumed her smooth wanking of me. Kissing each arse cheek, I eased Angela's pliant buttocks apart and breathed hotly over her arse and pussy -- hearing a lazy moan a moment before I licked right at her arsehole, this time eliciting a sharper more immediate (but no less appreciative) groan.

Angela smelt more strongly than she had the previous evening, but no less inviting. I ran my tongue oh so gently along Angela's slit. She jumped slightly, but as I gently continued seemed to adjust and concentrate on the pleasure.

Navax
Navax
1 Followers