Angela and Dave's Barbecue

Story Info
One neighbor gets tickled beyond belief.
2.7k words
4.06
52.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela and Dave bought a small house in suburbia. The home was on a cul-de-sac at the end of a long, heavily treed street. After several years living in a small two bedroom flat, it was great to have some space to sprawl around in, especially the back yard, which was both private and large. Dave splurged on a huge barbecue, vowing to invite the neighbors over as soon as the warmer weather hit. Angela and Dave were swingers and secretly made adult amateur movies, but no one in the new neighborhood knew this. They were always looking to recruit new stars.

After a couple of months in the new place, they invited some of the neighbors over for a barbecue and drinks. Next door was Jon Parker and his daughter Marcy. Marcy lived in the basement and owned her own beauty salon. She had long straight dark hair and very small breast. She was a tiny woman by all measurements. Dave loved meeting her in the driveway from time to time, just so he could admire her hard nipples pressing through her top.

Carmel and Trina from down the street came over too. They lived together, but neither Angela nor Dave could be certain if they were bi or gay. Two doors down were Frank and his wife Jasmine. They came over and brought some homemade wine.

The evening was a hit. Everyone was having a good time. The only one's not drinking were Dave and Marcy. It was a natural mix of people, no one left early and after dark, the small party moved indoors.

Dave had his camera out shooting scenes of his new neighbors toasting to their new home and to everyone's surprise, Angela pulled up her top in front of everyone.

"Come on Marcy let's see yours now," Dave asked.

"Yeah, show me those hot little titties," Trina shouted. Trina was a strong butch type, while Carmel was softer, more feminine.

The mood quickly became naughty. Even Frank and Jasmine, probably the more conservative couple there clapped their approval at the jeers for Marcy to flash. But Marcy didn't she was too shy. So Trina turned and looked at Carmel, then as if giving an order, she said, "Show em your tits honey." Carmel stood up and danced around the room a little, while Dave jumped up and started taping the action. Carmel was a plain looking woman, but she did have a great looking chest. As she slowly pulled her top up everyone was treated to the very full silky cups of the lower half of her bra. Then she pulled her top up completely and the sight of her tit filled bra drew oohhs and aahhs from everyone. Trina then stood beside her and pulled one of Carmel's tits out of the bra and licked the nipple.

"Oh my God," said Jasmine, as she turned and looked at her husband Frank's blushing face.

"Very cool," exclaimed Dave zooming in on the action.

Then Trina pulled out Carmel's other tit and sucked on that nipple. By now both tits were held between the lowered bra and Carmel's bunched up top. She jiggled them while Trina pulled and pinched the ever-swelling nipples. Everyone cheered but Marcy. Marcy just sat on the floor by the coffee table blushing.

"Come on honey," Trina gestured for Marcy to stand up, but Marcy wouldn't. Suddenly, the fearless and experienced Angela jumped up and pulled her top off completely. She jiggled her tits right in front of Trina and Carmel and both women laughed as they grabbed at her swinging jugs. Angela got her nipples sucked and pinched, soon they too were poking straight out; shining wet with saliva.

"Come on Jaz," Angela called to Jasmine, "let's see your titties. Jasmine blushed and laughed, looking over at Frank as if seeking his approval. The homemade wine had delivered just the right level of relaxation. Everyone was surprised and shocked to see Frank clapping and nodding his approval for Jasmine to flash the group. Jasmine did a great job of it too. She tried to out do Carmel and Trina by pulling her top completely off and squeezing her own pert tits. She kept at it as the cheering reached a higher level. Soon Jasmine was really squeezing and rubbing her tits and pulling very hard on her nipples. Her face was getting very red and Frank sat there clapping but clearly surprised at his wife's brazen behavior. Dave continued with the camera, repeating over and over how cool it was.

Soon everyone was after Marcy to get up and show her tits. Marcy blushed and continued to just sit by the table.

Finally she shouted out, "How about the guys?"

"What about the guys?" Trina barked back. "I don't give a shit about them, I want you, you little bitch. Show me your tits now or I'll tickle you till you pee."

The comment drew a round of giggles and cheers again from everyone else. Dave unabashedly obliged the challenge. He tossed the camera to Angela and pulled down his pants. He slowly teased awhile with just the bulge of his crotch hanging over his opened pants and zipper, then he pulled out his cock and gave it a few strokes for all to see. Frank covered his eyes and laughed aloud. Dave was getting hard in front of his guests and he stopped just over Marcy so she could get a good look at his cock from below. She glanced up but then looked away. Dave danced back over to his chair and pulled his pants back on while everyone cheered and laughed. Then Marcy started to get up and walk to the door.

"Well thank you for the party Dave and Angela, I have to be going soon; work in the morning you know," Marcy said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Trina said as she moved quickly for Marcy's arm. "Come back here my little vixen," she said. This caused an even loader round of cheers and laughter from the group. With or without her top, Marcy's nipples were sticking so hard into the fabric of her shirt, it looked painful. Trina pulled Marcy back in to center of the room and in one fluid movement pulled up hard on Marcy's T-shirt. Again the cheering erupted. Carmel and Trina each grabbed a nipple.

"Oh my God," said Carmel, "just look at these nipples.

Marcy wasn't impressed; she pulled her arm away from Trina and tried to pull her top back down. Trina grabbed at her again and in the struggle caught the back of Marcy's hand on her mouth.

"Oh you little bitch," Trina said.

"Leave me alone, Marcy cried and she tried twisting away as if to leave. Marcy looked pissed off. There were some oohhs and aahhs again, but no cheering or laughing. The situation seemed more aggressive now, and even Dave and Angela looked a little surprised as Trina suddenly lifted Marcy up and tossed her on the floor with a thud.

"I told you I was going to tickle you till you pissed, didn't I little bitch?" She taunted, as she feel over Marcy running her fingers over the young woman's ribs. As if rehearsed, Carmel fell onto Marcy too grabbing at her legs. Marcy began squealing as Trina tickled her. The small group once again relieved it was all in fun began laughing and cheering Trina on.

"I'll need help," Trina ordered, laughing as the girl beneath her squirmed wildly.

The group instinctively came to the call. No one realized how desperate Marcy was to escape. The tickling made it impossible for anyone to know whether she was laughing or crying. Frank volunteered to hold her arms up above her head, while Dave's muscles made quick work helping Carmel hold her legs. Jasmine knelt beside Marcy helping Trina pull the T-shirt up and over Marcy's head. Angela came to Carmel's aid in pulling Marcy's shorts down, exposing a pair of light blue panties.

Trina was in charge. She ordered the girl's legs spread, so Dave and Carmel complied, and Angela removed the shorts from around Marcy's left foot. Marcy's body was bouncing off the rug as Trina and Jasmine applied their hands all over the girl's ribcage and armpits. She screamed loudly and her muscles writhed and convulsed with the torment of the jabs and teasingly light strokes. To stop Marcy from screaming, Angela had produced some duck tape and placed it over Marcy's mouth. Trina's threat to tickle her until she peed was soon realized. Marcy's blue panties suddenly darkened with pee, some of it running out between the elastic bands and the hollows between her inner thighs.

"Holy shit," Dave cried out, "She's pissing on the rug." With that Jasmine stopped her tickling, but Trina continued. Frank was not his usual conservative looking self, his gaze told of his arousal and he held Marcy's arms all the tighter as she screamed through her gag and began crying. Carmel and Dave held her legs fast. Dave looked up to see Angela with the camera and as their eyes met, they shrugged their shoulders as if to say, let's see where this goes.

Trina stood up removing her shorts and white vintage panties. Her pussy was shaved bare and this only added to the heightened state of arousal felt by all. She pulled off her top and unhooked her bra, then tossed the works aside.

"Hold her still, I'm going to make the little bitch cum now," she said and sat on Marcy's tummy facing her legs. "First of all let's get these wet panties off her."

Angela put the camera down and left the room, returning quickly with not only scissors but a shaving kit. While she was away, Trina had already begun to massage Marcy's legs and tummy with her expert hands. Marcy was begging through the gag to be let up, but no one seemed to want to do that. Instead each person held her even tighter and watched Trina work on the young woman's body.

Angela and Trina had cut the panties off Marcy revealing a nicely trimmed pussy and large clitoral hood. Jasmine was asked to relieve Carmel by holding Marcy's leg. During the hand off Marcy kicked it free and hit Carmel square in the breast.

"Oh, you little bitch," Carmel said as she aimed right for the rather large clit and flicked it hard with the back of her middle finger. This caused Marcy to flinch and her back rose off the carpet in reaction to the stinging sensation.

Angela was back at the camera, while Trina and Carmel shaved every hair off Marcy's little cunt.

"Look at this clit," Trina said, as she pulled back on the fleshy hood. Marcy's clit was shiny and pink, the exact size of a pencil eraser.

"Okay everyone, let's make this bitch cum," Carmel said. Marcy was clearly refusing to go along with the game. She bucked and twisted; her screams came from behind the tape as "uuuaaaa" and "mmmeeeaaa." Then Trina worked on the flesh of her vulva, squeezing it in her strong fingers and pressing hard into the soft opening of Marcy's vagina. Marcy was sweating and twisting, trying hard to break free. Her face was red and tears streamed out the corners of her squinted shut-eyes.

"Meeeaaaa, uuummmmaaa," she yelled through her gag.

The group fell silent, watching and anticipating what might happen next. Trina continued to work the flesh between Marcy's legs, while Carmel moved up and started pulling hard on Marcy's long nipples.

From where Dave was holding Marcy's leg he could only see her fleshy cunt open and close with each pull and tug of Trina's strong hands. He could see the whitish lubricant start to flow from Marcy's vagina, deceiving the young woman's struggle not to be aroused. He could feel his cock get harder in his pants and he could fell the pre-cum wet his underwear.

Frank too experienced an unusual arousal at the spectacle before him. His cock stood up straight in his boxer shorts. This didn't go unnoticed by Jasmine; she was helping it grow by rubbing the head through the fabric of his pants.

"Feels good, doesn't it bitch," Trina said, as she teased the flesh all around Marcy's clit without touching it once.

The scene elevated another level as Carmel started licking Trina's pussy lips from behind. Carmel's face was just over Marcy's and she could feel the young woman's breathing getting heavier and heavier; her nose contracting and flaring with each gasp. Marcy's moaning suddenly grew deeper and louder as Trina's mouth closed over Marcy's large clit.

Marcy's body started to flex and writhe, this time more violently than ever before. It was clear she was trying with all her remaining strength to break free. She seemed to fear cumming, or wanted so hard to avoid the embarrassment of cumming in front of these people. She bucked hard, her pink, swollen clit coming away from Trina's mouth several times. Trina began having her own trials. Carmel's tongue had Trina near the point of cumming too and her juices had leaked onto Marcy's neck.

Jasmine rubbed Frank's cock head without even looking at him now. She was so engrossed in what was happening, that she continued stroking him through his pants until he let out a groan and filled them with cum. Only then did Jasmine look at her husband with surprise, then at his shorts turning wet. Flinching from the ejaculation, he nearly let go of Marcy's twisting arms as the orgasm over took his muscle control.

Trina was moaning and sucking on Marcy's clit with the soul intent of making the woman cum, no matter how hard she resisted. Marcy fought hard against the growing tension in her pelvis. She screamed through her gag and just as the gag failed and fell clear of one cheek, her mouth opened without a sound. Her eyes opened just slightly and her body stiffened like a board. It was upon her; that point where orgasm can't be stopped; that point of absolute surrender.

Trina continued sucking the large clit into her mouth, while her own clit was being flicked rapidly by Carmel's expert tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm," Trina came while still administering suction to Marcy's clit. The vibration finished Marcy's last thread of resistance.

The room was electrified as Marcy's body completely betrayed her ever effort not to cum. Her mouth opened wide, but not a sound came forth. Then suddenly, she came hard for everyone to see and hear.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, oooohhhhh, aaahhhh" she moaned loudly as her stomach muscles tightened up and her sweat covered thighs trembled as her body flexed hard with the orgasm.

Dave watched her vulva clench hard, closing off her hole and squeezing out her cum, which ran down her ass onto the rug below. He nearly came watching this happen. It was the most intense vision of orgasm he had ever seen. With Trina's head still down no one could see the bliss in her face, but shudders in her flesh suggested that she was only finishing her own orgasm.

Jasmine's mouth hung open as she held her own breasts, secretly wishing it had been her cumming like that.

Carmel gently stroked Marcy's sweaty forehead, brushing back her hair and soothing her as she started to weep.

Angela had her hand through the leg hole of her shorts, and was working her clit as the cumming of the two women subsided.

Frank felt his cum soaked cock twitch again in his shorts and wished he could fuck someone.

A few minutes later Dave pleaded with Angela for her permission to let him fuck Marcy. To everyone's surprise Marcy stayed and went along with Dave's request. She no longer fought and no one had to hold her down. Dave fucked her hard while the others had their own fun. Marcy went wild thrusting her pussy at Dave's every poke.

Angela found herself watching Dave pound Marcy's small cunt, while Trina and Carmel worked her clit over until she too released the tension of the event.

Frank and Jasmine went home. Jasmine was a wild woman and Frank got a fantastic riding from her cumming twice more that night.

Now when a barbecue is arranged, Marcy never misses a beat, she's been to everyone since.