Angela & Mindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not coming up here, dear." Angela used her firm, 'brook no arguments' voice here and her husband noticed.

"Oh, I see." He sounded a little disappointed by this and went very silent for a while - except for a handful of coughs, of course - as he carefully mulled over what his wife had just said and trying to make some sense of it. Without any luck, apparently. "How come?"

She finally turned back to face him at last, being quite careful that her expression didn't get all sappy or dreamy over the teenager. "It's bad enough that I've got you stuck in bed sick. I'm not going to have her come up here and catch some germs and get sick too. Just consider yourself under quarantine."

"Oh." He still sounded disappointed. "It's just that I was thinking that a visit from my baby girl would be just the thing to get me feeling better."

She shook her head. "No, dear. I just don't feel up to playing nursemaid to the both of you." Also, of course, she didn't want Mindy feeling sick when she could be feeling up her loving mother, but naturally Angela did not mention this.

He persisted. "Just a quick, 'stick her head around the door' sort of visit . . ."

"David." That voice was back. The one that didn't like arguments. "It isn't going to happen."

"Oh, all right," he grumbled, sulking childishly because he wasn't going to get his way. He sagged back into the pillows he had stacked up against the headboard to use as a backrest, only to start wiggling and shifting his shoulders about in an unsatisfied way.

"Say, honey," he ventured, "as long as you're here, could you fluff up these pillows a little for me?" Assuming that she would agree, he raised up off the pillows to let her get at them.

She stared at him for what seemed an eternity before deciding that it would be better to go ahead and do it now. That way she could get back downstairs to Mindy more quickly and her husband would have one less excuse to call her back up here later. Muttering under her breath some things it was probably for the best he couldn't make them out, she went over to the bed and started fluffing.

Unbidden, the idea of cramming one of the pillows over his face, smothering him, and putting him out of her misery popped into her head, but she quashed the idea vigorously and reminded herself yet again that he wasn't like this very often. She was just glad that his nose was all stuffed up right now or he would surely smell the stink of arousal, sweat, and sex that was already clinging to her.

Once this final task was done and the pillows had been fluffed to within an inch of their life, she turned her back on him very pointedly and marched back out the door.

*************************

Mindy was still naked and sitting on the living room couch right where her mother had left her, but Angela was very alarmed to see an upset look on her angelic face.

"Is something wrong, baby?"

The frustration the teenager was feeling was very evident in her voice as she looked up at her with a plaintive expression. "This just isn't working, is it, Mom? I mean, I know this was all my idea, but it's just not working out like I was hoping it would. You're spending twice as much time up there looking after Dad than you are with me."

Angela was very relieved to realize that her daughter wasn't feeling hurt or that she was being somehow slighted by her because she kept having to leave her and go upstairs. The girl understood that her mother had to go up there and why. The problem was simply that Mindy was frustrated and annoyed because the older woman kept being taken away from her whenever things started to warm up between them.

Angela was having problems with that, too, of course, but what could they do about it? Going over to the couch, she sat down close enough beside her to insure that things were able to get nice and cozy, one arm going around her snugly in a sympathetic sort of way.

"This isn't the way I was hoping this day would go either, sweetheart, but what else can we do?" She gave the teenaged and very naked girl a wolfish leer as she added, "Even if we tried to postpone any further fun and games until after your father is feeling better and back at work, I can't believe I'd be able to keep my hands to myself for very long. You're just too damn hot! An hour after I put you back into your clothes I'd probably be pestering you to take them off again."

Mindy cupped one of the older woman's full breasts in her hand and caressed it through the blouse. "A whole hour? Who are you kidding? It would be ten minutes at the absolute most!"

"Yeah, you're probably right," Angela chuckled. This little girl had cast some kind of magical spell over her and she knew that she really wouldn't be able to resist her enticements for too long at all.

Mother lowered her head to kiss daughter's inviting, pouting lips but the curse struck again as that bell started ringing again from upstairs.

Angela didn't care though and this time she very deliberately finished what she had started, sharing a long, deep kiss with her young lover. She took her time and did a very thorough job of it and didn't give a damn that it sounded like her husband was going to give himself carpal tunnel syndrome from ringing that bell so often and so hard.

*************************

Angela appeared in the open doorway to the master bedroom with an odd look on her face that David couldn't quite decipher.

"What is it now, dear?" she inquired.

He decided not to mention how long it had taken her to respond to his ringing bell this time, remembering how cranky she had seemed before. He also chose to keep his resolution not to mention the gradual but marked deterioration of her appearance, though he had to wonder just how vigorously she must be doing the housework.

Instead, he gave her a pitiful, hangdog sort of look. "I'm feeling just awful, honey," he moaned miserably. "I can't stand it anymore. I need some more medicine."

Angela sighed heavily. She might have known it would be this again. All of the drugs this family owned were in a medicine cabinet in the bathroom attached to this very bedroom, so he could have gotten the pills and used them without ever bothering her, but he was apparently determined to have her wait on him hand and foot.

"I just got finished telling you that you can't take any more medicine for a couple of hours yet," she pointed out, crossing her arms. "Are you really going to drag me up here every five minutes to tell you the same thing over and over again?"

"Please, Angela!" he wailed, going so far as to throw a tragic arm across his forehead. "If I don't get something soon, I swear I'm going to make a widow out of you!"

She snorted at this, his behavior today making her wonder if that would really be such a bad thing. "Don't be silly, dear. You're not going to die from a simple cold."

"My will and the life insurance policy are down at the bank in the safe deposit box, and . . ."

"David!"

Angela was about to give her ailing husband a lecture about the dangers to not just his health but to his very life in taking too much of any medicine, when something suddenly occurred to her that made her freeze. The more she thought about it, the better an idea it seemed and she could have kicked herself for not having thought of it earlier.

She had another odd look on her face and David was beginning to worry about his inability to read these expressions. "What is it, honey?"

A broad smile that he found just a little unsettling somehow now put in an appearance on her face.

"Actually, dear, maybe there is something I can give you after all!"

Angela dashed into the bathroom to find the medicine cabinet. She returned just a few moments later with a pair of pills in one hand and a paper cup of water in the other. "Here you go, dear," she said, pressing the pills into his hand and holding out the cup to him. "This should be just what you need."

He didn't take the cup, considering the pills thoughtfully. "These aren't the same kind of pills I took this morning," he said, pushing them around his palm with his index finger.

"No, they aren't," she agreed. "I told you before that it won't be safe to take any more of that for a few hours."

"Of course," he answered with a slow nod, continuing to stare at the pills. "These are some awful big pills . . ."

"I don't believe this. Are you serious?"

He looked up at her blankly. "What?"

"You beg and badger me for some more medicine until I finally, reluctantly give in, and now you're going to argue with me over what kind of medicine I give you?!"

"It's just that I don't know if I can swallow such big pills . . ."

"Take the damn medicine, David!"

The volume and sheer ferocity of that command caused him to jump in alarm and had him snatching the cup of water from her and gulping down those pills just as fast as he possibly could.

Angela frowned, eyeing him carefully until she was absolutely certain that he had swallowed them both. Seeing that they were gone and knowing what was going to happen next, she then put on a serene little smile. "Very good, dear," she said, chuckling a little under her breath, "that should take care of everything."

"I hope so."

It was just a matter of time now. The pills Angela had just given her husband were actually some sleeping pills. They would not do anything to help cure his cold of course, but they would let him get some rest and stop him from any further interfering with his wife and daughter's activities downstairs. The two women of the family could enjoy themselves in perfect safety as well since previous experience with these sleeping pills had taught her that they will put their victim into a deep sleep from which almost nothing can wake you up from.

She could probably fuck Mindy on one side of the bed while her husband slept on the other and David would never be disturbed.

Watching her husband start to yawn and sag back into the pillows sleepily, Angela was thinking that it might be fun to give that a try.

She might even be able to use that special surprise she had stashed away in her closet . . .

*************************

It was just a few minutes later that the still very naked teenager found herself draped over the edge of the big bed and, not coincidentally, across her utterly unconscious father's legs. She was not just lying still though - instead she was squirming and writhing and undulating wildly while making enough noise to have woken up anyone who hadn't just been given some sleeping pills.

The reason for this spirited and athletic behavior was standing just behind her.

Now wearing nothing but the huge strap on dildo she had fished from it's hiding place in the deepest and darkest recesses of her closet, Angela was pumping the sex toy in and out of the teenager's tight wet cunt with savage, even brutal force.

Angela had been quite pleased to discover that the girl still had her cherry and so was at least technically still a virgin as she had enjoyed a number of wonderful fantasies about deflowering her. She had been very careful about how she had taken her daughter's cherry with her oversized dildo and, though it had certainly hurt the teenager some, it was very obvious that it had started feeling a lot better very quickly.

Clawing desperately at anything within reach for something, anything to hang on to as she took the wildest ride of her young life, Mindy didn't realize where her hand had ended up until after she had come with a thundering series of overwhelming if not incapacitating orgasms. As she lay there and fought to catch her breath, thoroughly enjoying the burning soreness of her well used twat, she glanced over at started in surprise at where her hand had ended up.

Angela was surprised, too. It's not everyday that you see your teenaged daughter firmly holding onto her own father's obviously rock hard manhood through his pajama bottoms and the bed sheets. All of the sounds and smells of the sex act, the feeling of the nubile girl's body pressing and rubbing against his own, and the fumbling and inadvertent fondling of his cock had conspired to give him an erection even though he was unconscious.

It was accidental of course and she just couldn't be bothered to get too bent out of shape about it considering her own relationship with the girl. Besides, it wasn't as if David would ever know it had happened.

Even though she had been left in a state of shock after her very first full-scale fucking, Mindy was able to find enough presence of mind to be suitably impressed with both her father's size and girth and she did not let it go.

It was certainly not something she would have guessed in a million years.

Amazingly, all of the stimulation somehow managed to break through all of the drugs David had taken. Though still in a stupor, he opened his eyes a little and regarded the impossible scene before him with a blank expression. "Angela? What's going on?"

It was clear to his wife that he wasn't really there and that he would in all probability later interpret all of this as some kind of weird dream, so Angela didn't bother to try to invent a plausible sounding lie for all of this. "I'm fucking our daughter's brains out, dear. You don't mind, do you?"

Both of the women were a little surprised by the response this statement elicited.

The cock in the teenager's hand gave a profound twitch and the man muttered, "No way. That is so hot! I wish I could do that . . ."

And then he was sound asleep again.

Neither Mindy nor Angela could guess whether that statement had been born of delirium or if they had somehow tapped into some unconscious desire that David was harboring, but they didn't really care to give it too much thought right now.

The sleeping pills would wear off in eight or nine hours, so they only had that long to fuck each other to absolute exhaustion and then clean up all the evidence so that nobody would ever know that it had happened.

First things came first, after all.

*************************************