Angela and Ryan Make a New Friend

Story Info
They meet a stud by the pool and Angela takes control.
5.1k words
4.11
42.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Once again thanks for the votes and ratings on my other stories. I asked my wife what topic she wanted me to write about and she said I should have someone tied up. I couldn't decide if the husband or wife should be tied up, so I wrote two stories. The other one is getting finished up while I hope you enjoy this one.

The tropical sun felt wonderful on Angela's bare breasts. She had her eyes closed and the lounge chair at the perfect angle to get the morning sun to warm her luscious, round oil slicked mounds and hopefully darken her usual tan line. Her blond hair was slicked back so her face would get equal sun in all areas, and her small-but not tiny-bikini bottom was rolled down so much that if she hadn't gotten her "vacation haircut" you'd be able to see a hint of her pubic hair sticking out. She was in heaven.

Although no longer in her twenties, or even her thirties, Angela was a beautiful woman. She didn't have a skinny model's body, and of course there were things she'd like to kick Father-Time's ass for, like the tiny bit of loose skin near her armpits, or the disappearing dimples in her cheeks. But she was still hard not to notice. Her stomach, even after a couple kids, was still flat-ish (and her pussy was still snug, according to her husband). Her 38D breasts looked great in sweaters, tank tops, evening gowns, bikinis or all by themselves with nothing between them and the sun. Although just over 5 feet tall, her shapely legs seemed to almost be 5 feet tall just by themselves. Her round ass completed the package. Ryan, her husband, loved to knead and pat that ass whether they were naked in bed having sex, or if she was doing the dishes with sweats on. It was an ass that he worshiped, and one most men would if they had the chance. All together, Angela was sexy. Every part of her looked like it was "built for speed", as Ryan described her after a few drinks.

She liked that he found her attractive after being married for so long and having a couple kids nearly raised together. She tolerated the attention she got from other men and was expertly adept at deflecting unwanted advances from his coworkers and fathers of their kids friends.

But when she heard a soft, but masculine voice ask "Is this one open?" and she opened her eyes and held her hand up to shield them from the sun, she was taken by surprise to see the stunning, tall and fit young black man who owned it looking at her (and making sure to look at her FACE).

"Oh sure. Nobody's using it. I mean someone was using it, but they left. I mean I think they left. I'm pretty sure they left...Yeah, it's open." What the hell was that, she thought. This guy was stunning. Not like a pro athlete or a guy who was obsessed with working out, but just gorgeous with muscular arms, sinewy thighs, a very flat, modestly rippled stomach and blue eyes. She figured it was the eyes that were throwing her for a loop.

"Thank you. Do you mind if I use it?" He hadn't stopped looking at her face and was being extremely polite. She did a gut check in an instant to see if there was a creep factor with him, as she was often used to the being approached by creepy guys, especially with her bare tits hanging out. But in that instant, she assessed the situation: this was one of the few unoccupied lounge chairs by the pool; there was at least one empty lounge next to another topless girl; he held sunscreen, a towel and a very thick book in his hand. He looked like he wanted alone time as much as anything, so her final judgment was that he was definitely not a creep.

"Oh sure. Go ahead, please." She decided that she needed to calm down. He laid his stuff on the lounge and then grabbed the foot end to move it so it would face the optimal direction for the sun. He was looking up at the sun while he did it and accidentally hit the table Angela had her tropical drink on and it fell on the deck spilling entirely. She jumped to try to catch it, but missed and only managed to catch a bunch of the drink though her fingers, which she could feel getting sticky already.

"Oh jeez. Damnit. I'm really sorry about that. I swear, I'll get you another. Here wipe your hands," he handed her his towel.

"Oh don't worry about it. My husband is coming back with another one for me already. It's no big deal. But are you always this clumsy?" She teased him, and it flustered him a little. This was a nice sincere man, she thought to herself.

Just then Ryan did return with two drinks with little umbrellas in them. Seeing Angela in the tiniest bit of distress and noticing both the spilled drink and the studley black man close to her, he asked "everything OK here?" as he walked up.

"Oh yeah, everything's fine. This guy just thought I was tired of my drink and dumped it out for me. Don't get too close, he might knock you in the pool by accident or something. Maybe we can find him a tippy cup to use from now on." Angela had a great sense of humor and unleashed on anyone, especially when she was nervous. "This is my husband, Ryan. He probably won't try to kick your ass for spilling my $2.00 drink."

Ryan set the drinks down next to her and stuck out his hand. He was also used to the attention his wife got from men. He tolerated it knowing that she could handle most anyone of them, but could tell that this guy wasn't creeping or bugging her, so his handshake was sincere. "Hi. Nice to meet you. You owe me two bucks."

"My name's Jesse. I'll definitely get the next round." They shook hands. Ryan noticed, because it would be impossible not to notice, that Jesse had large strong hands. He was glad this was a nice guy because he could probably be pretty intimidating if he wasn't.

Ryan sat on his lounge, and Angela settled back in to her sun worshipping pose. Jesse arranged his stuff and sat down on the other side of her. "I'm really sorry about the drink. That was silly. I'm normally not clumsy at all. I did pull a muscle at breakfast knocking over the buffet, but that probably doesn't have anything to do with it." Angela laughed and turned to look at him. She liked him right away. She looked over at Ryan who seemed at ease already too.

They started a conversation easily, talking without looking at each other. Keeping their faces towards the sun. Jesse was 38 and had been divorced since he was 26. He was supposed to come on this vacation with another woman, but she was delayed and wouldn't arrive for two days. They were just barely serious enough to go on vacation together, but that was it. Jesse made a show of looking around the pool at the women lounging around and said, "Maybe I'll just call her and tell her not to come. Sort of like sand to the beach, right?" Ryan and Angela looked at him and didn't say anything. "Yeah, that sounded funnier in my head. What's in these drinks, and how do we get more."

Soon there was a stack of plastic cups near each of their lounges. The conversation was easy and, at times intimate, as vacation conversations sometimes are. But Jesse was a polite and well behaved, in fact Angela was being a little bawdy and flirtatious towards him, teasing him about how he better get as much sun as he can before his lady friend arrived because she would want to keep him in the room all the time for herself. It was fairly innocent and Ryan had seen her flirt with some of their good friends the same way. On one of Jesse's trips to the bar, Ryan caught Angela watching him walk away, her stare lingering a little longer than normal. He leaned over and touched her leg again and said "Hey, keep it in your pants until we get back to the room, huh?" He was joking and didn't feel threatened at all.

As the drinks kept coming and the sun baked the alcohol into their brains, the three got more open and uninhibited. Ryan caught her staring at Jesse's groin when he came out of the pool and his bathing suit was still clinging to the outline of a very large penis. She turned her head towards Ryan to force herself not to stare and caught Ryan catching her. He smiled and patted her on the thigh. His warm hand sending a tingle through her skin. Angela was making double entendres, causing Ryan and Jesse to laugh more loudly than they would have without the booze. More than once Angela tapped the well of him spilling her drink to tease him good naturedly. It usually meant she wanted another one, which either Ryan or Jesse would go get.

One time, late in the afternoon, she made another comment about how a guy so fit and obviously athletic could still manage to knock over a tiny drink with a huge lounge chair. Jesse, obviously trying to maintain in spite of being very drunk said, "Yeah the reason I was so clumsy at first was because I was trying as hard as possible not to look at your breasts." It was quiet for a heart beat. Then Angela laughed heartily and Ryan almost started crying, he was laughing so hard. Angela covered her boobs with one hand, barely, and covered her pubic area with the other, a look of shock on her face. Jesse let out a sigh of relief. He really should stop drinking, he thought. Before Angela stopped covering her boobs, she looked down at them as if looking for something she felt on them, and then cupped each one with a hand and palmed them absent-mindedly squeezing them a couple times, lifting them as if adjusting them for something. Then she looked up and noticed Jesse and Ryan staring and let her hands go to her sides.

By the time the sun had given them all they could use, Jesse, Ryan and Angela were fast friends and very comfortable with each other. They gathered their things in preparation to leave. Standing there, Angela still topless, Jesse finding it harder not to get caught looking at her toplessness, they made arrangements to meet for dinner in 2 hours and started walking towards their rooms. To Jesse's disappointment and relief, she finally put her top on for the walk through the hotel.

At an intersection in the halls, Jesse said "Well, I'll see you guys in a while. I'm going to swing by the front desk and get another key." And they parted. After a few steps, Angela stopped and looked around for something.

"Crap. I left my sunglasses by the chair. You go ahead. I'll be right back." She looked earnestly at Ryan's face, then kissed him lightly and walked away. He kept on towards their room. She was always losing sunglasses, so this was no big deal.

After their shower together-Angela had returned to the room and surprised Ryan by joining him-they lay naked on the bed, clean and with a little over an hour to kill until dinner. They enjoyed a very healthy and hearty sex life, even with the kids, even when she was pregnant. Being on vacation in a hotel was a strong aphrodisiac for them both. They'd brought some sex toys and accessories and they'd had sex at least once every night they'd been at the resort. And they were naked almost always while they were in the room, which made it easy for Ryan to adore and smack her ass, and for her to cup his soft cock whenever the mood struck her.

So with an hour to kill, and a really strong buzz working on their libidos, they naturally started fooling around. Playfully at first, but getting more and more erotic and passionate quickly. Angela was the more aggressive one and was quickly moving the foreplay along, letting Ryan know that she was really interested in getting some serious sex going. "Wow!" Ryan gasped when he could catch his breath. "That dude got you pretty worked up, eh?" Angela wasn't embarrassed at all. She had been the lucky recipient of Ryan's attentions after he got worked up over some young, hot slut who happened to grace him with some innocent flirtations many times.

She sat up suddenly. She was a little unsteady, even just sitting up on the bed. "Hey, lemme tie you up and blow you. And if you're nice, I'll let you lick my va-jay-jay." They had played with ties in the past. It was pretty tame stuff and both of them enjoyed taking their turn being the one without any control.

Ryan quickly agreed. She could have said "Let's clean the bathroom, and I'll blow you while you clean the toilet" and he would have gone along. Angela loved to use her mouth on his cock and was very good at it.

She got up and went around the corner to the bathroom for some ties. Ryan lay back and closed his eyes waiting. She came back with robe ties, and she found neckties they brought in case they were invited to a formal dinner. Angela had actually thrown them in for just this other purpose, but told Ryan they were for wearing.

Soon he was bound securely to the bed, having been checked by Angela to make sure he couldn't move or get free, and she was pumping her mouth on his cock like she thought it would shoot out diamonds. She was kneeling between his legs and he could see her pussy in the mirror over the dresser behind her. She was taking his cock deep in her throat and cupping his balls with one hand, using one finger to rub under his balls and tickle his asshole. Ryan was in heaven, and couldn't wait to get his turn to lick the pussy he was admiring in the mirror. He had just closed his eyes and relaxed his neck so he could lie down flat when he heard the door to their room close loudly.

He opened his eyes and said "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell is going on?" He was startled by the appearance of their new friend Jesse, who had just showed up naked in their room sporting a huge black boner pointed right at his wife, her ass turned up like a cat in heat as she sucked vigorously on Ryan's cock.

"What? Oh him. Well, I thought it might be fun to try something new, and Jesse is really something new." As she said the last few words, she looked back at Jesse and added a little sexy Marylyn Monroe lilt to her voice, obviously lusting after him with her eyes. She turned back to look Ryan in the face. "You know you want this as much as I do. You watched me flirt with him for hours today and never said a word. I'm drunk, you're drunk. Jesse, you drunk?"

"I am, indeed very drunk." He answered.

"See, we can just chalk this up to some drunken mistake in the morning. Besides, what are you gonna do about it?" She was teasing him a little. They often had sort of a verbal banter like this, but not about another man fucking her.

"Ugh! I'm torn between feeling like the luckiest guy in the world, or being really pissed off at you." Ryan still struggled against the ties, but was losing heart in the effort. Angela knew that even though she'd been talking tough, if Ryan balked, seriously balked at this impromptu adventure she'd lined up in a drunken conversation with Jesse when she "forgot" her glasses earlier, she'd cave and feel really embarrassed. She waited anxiously for his decision.

It hadn't taken much convincing to get the glassy eyed Jesse to agree to come to their room for a three way. That's the way she laid it out to him, more boldly than she really felt. "I want you to come to our room for a three way. I'm just throwing it out there if you're game." He was game.

"Well," Ryan said starting to at least act like he was caving. It wasn't like they never talked about something like this. During foreplay they often openly talked about fantasies of threesomes. Angela and Jesse watched his face. Ryan could see Jesse's huge cock starting to throb a little with the power of his erection. "I guess if you want this, I'm game. Jesus this is crazy" He grunted with one final effort at his bonds. "But can you at least untie me?" In his position, if Jesse had come in with malicious intentions and his wife was an unwilling participant, there was nothing Ryan could do about it, he was bound so tightly and Jesse was certainly big enough and strong enough to overpower Angela.

"Not a chance babe," Angela answered wickedly, her confidence renewed. "This is my show. You'll get to be a part, but I'm the director and the star." With that, she looked back at Jesse who was drunk enough to not care what kind of crazy shit these people were into. There was a beautiful welcome pussy right in front of him. He could already smell her lust and could see some slick moisture coating the very inside of the slit between her pussy lips. He started towards her.

"Hey. Come on. I really don't want to be tied up just to watch someone else fuck you. Untie me."

"Oh, I think you'll be OK." It was the last thing Angela said for a while. She took Ryan's dick in her mouth and resumed the blow job she had been in the middle of when Jesse showed up. Ryan lost himself for a second as she enveloped his spongy cock head with her soft, warm mouth and swirled her tongue around it. His eyes closed briefly, but then he opened them again and tried to struggle against her gentle assault on his dick as he watched Jesse move toward her ass.

"Seriously," but the struggle wasn't accomplishing much more than to shove more of his dick in her mouth. "Come on. We can do this, but please..." He was interrupted by a wave of pleasure as Angela sucked him in deep until his helmet was pushing into her throat. God damn she could give head. She held him there a moment, he lost his train of thought, eyes closed, a moan coming from deep inside him. He was losing. Angela was winning.

As she subdued Ryan by his dick, Jesse knelt down close behind her and took in the sight and smell of her pussy. He felt himself getting lost in it, focusing on nothing else but that opening between her legs that she was presenting to him so eagerly that he couldn't wait to taste it, touch it and fill it with his dick. He put both hands on her ass checks, startling her just a little and spread them wide. He plunged his tongue into her pussy, right in the hole. He had a firm, long tongue and it went easily into Angela's pussy. He slid it wetly up and out and onto her asshole, flattening it out and swirling around, eliciting a happy moan from Angela. Jesse went at her pussy like a dog, a horny, black, sexy dog. He used his tongue to lap it, to poke it, to slurp loudly the juices that came from her excitement. Angela moaned and squirmed the whole time, driven mad with passion as her pussy was pleasured and her mouth was fucked.

Ryan was oblivious to the man worshiping his wife's pussy. He was lost in the blowjob she was giving him. He pulled with firm but gentle tension against his bindings, both hating and loving the fact that he couldn't move. His alcohol and passion infused brain focused only on her mouth on his dick. It was like time stopped and reality left. But he was suddenly brought back to reality as her mouth dropped his cock and she let out a startled "OH FUCK!" He opened his eyes and saw that Jesse had obviously rammed his meat into Angela. Her eyes, like Jesse's were closed tight in passion. He hadn't taken it easy on her and had immediately started a pounding attack on her wet pussy with his huge meaty shaft. After just a moment, with Jesse fucking her hard and fast, causing her tits to jiggle beautifully back and forth and making her grunt a little with each thrust, Angela regained her composure. She opened her eyes and looked at Ryan. When he made eye contact with her, she smiled wickedly as her body rocked with each long, pounding stroke.

Ryan was conflicted. It was really hard watching her like this without being able to have any control, but it was also really, really hot watching her enjoy this so much, and the fact that she had all the control was driving him nuts. His emotions were racing, but the booze and the endorphins his wife was helping him release were tempering everything he felt with a wonton, longing: longing to fuck her mouth, longing to watch her get fucked, longing to experience everything he had ever fantasized about a threesome with his wife.

She took his cock back in her mouth and pumped it in and out at the same pace as Jesse was pumping in and out of her pussy. She still grunted and moaned around Ryan's cock, but he was obviously loving it. She could tell because he tried to thrust into her mouth, but the restraints wouldn't let him move enough. She felt Jesse start to tense, and she knew he was getting close to shooting what she hoped were huge ropes of goo. She knew that she was getting close too, but, in a Herculean effort of will power and an Olympic gymnasts maneuvering, she dropped Ryan's cock and pulled forward far enough to get Jesse out of her, causing both of them to moan with disappointment. But that disappointment disappeared as she continued her dismount converting it smoothly into a mount. She turned around in the space between the two men and faced Jesse, slapping her cunt down on Ryan's dick. Her feet were outside his thighs and she rocked back and forth on Ryan while she reached out to pull Jesse up on the bed so she could blow him. She looked up in his eyes before she took just the tip in, holding the shaft with both hands. Then she spit in her palms and started again, swirling her tongue around the tip while sliding her hands up and down his thick shaft.

12