Angela at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irishboon
Irishboon
60 Followers

For its final act, the creature had one last card to play. As Angela laid her head to the side and was breathing quite contently she felt a small tentacle head begin to rub around the rim of her anus. Her mind started to protest this when another tentacle slid across her face and into her mouth. The tentacle pushed its way passed her lips so quickly it truly caught her off guard. She half-gagged for a moment and tried to spit the tentacle out, but it was in her mouth and moving back and forth. Her mind recoiled at the expected taste of such a foul thing but instead was very surprised that it had a somewhat light and sweet taste to it. The thin membrane on the outside skin of the tentacle was very soft and as it rubbed up against her tongue her tongue began to feel warm and very good.

All the while the tentacle behind her had now pushed its way slowly into her ass, and while her mind was focused on the tentacle in her mouth this other tentacle now was trying to push into her other hole. She quickly tried to clench up but it was no use as it pushed passed that initial resistance and was inside her. The feeling was amazing. It was very different than when her pussy was being penetrated. She had done some light anal play in the past but never really worried about it much, and now this tentacle was working back and forth out of her ass, and another one was fucking her from the front. She was feeling new and weird sensations build up within her, and she felt her clit getting all hot and bothered again and juices started to flow from her once more. More tentacles joined the fun as her clit started to get teased again and that first, thick tentacle that went into her now was back inside her pussy, and it began to move back and forth within her. Soon all the tentacles were working faster and faster and her body couldn't get enough. She was begging them to keep pounding, keep pushing, keep using her. In her absolutely wild and passionate rage she caught her shadow on the wall from the flashlight behind her. She saw her body in an L shape and all kind of long, thin and thick shadows around her and in her and it mesmerized her to watch this. She was being used in every single hole, and it was the best experience of her young life.

Eventually her body built into one of the most powerful, mind-blowing orgasms she had ever had. Her entire body seized up and she truly was frozen in time for those few moments while it hit. She shrieked as best she could with a tentacle in her mouth and the whole world exploded in a shower of lights and colors and pleasures she had never thought possible. It reverberated throughout her entire core down to her soul and in that brief moment she connected to the creature that was responsible for such pleasures. For that moment she knew it and it knew her, and it was beautiful.

Alas though, the human body, no matter how strong, was not meant to take all such pleasures at once. Angela slipped from consciousness with the best orgasm of her life still ringing in her ears. Instead of falling headfirst into pitch black however in her mind she was in a blinding white light that was soft and warm and that was the last she remembered...

The creature sensed that the female had lost consciousness and it extracted its tentacles from her slowly and carefully. Other tentacles began to lick all the juices from her, not sparing a single drop. It was absolutely ravished with hunger from its many years of sleeping, but this female had sated its hunger many times over. By far the best "meal" it had ever had in its long existence. When her body was clean of her juices it lowered her softly onto a pile of its own coils so she would be safe from the ground. It kept its tentacles around her so if she awoke suddenly in a panic she would not hurt herself. She slept very deeply however. Very deeply, and very contently.

........................

Light came down through cracks in the boards of the cottage above and danced across Angela's eyes. She opened her eyes slowly to find she was still in the basement and was naked and she had several purplish tentacle like things around her, keeping her safe. She was afraid for a second that it had all been a dream, but seeing the tentacles on her quickly chased that thought away. She smiled lightly and felt very weak, but very, very good. Her body was still buzzing from the actions not too long ago. She patted the tentacles tenderly in thanks. The creature sensed that she was awake and it slowly pulled all its tentacles back into the well on the far side of the room. In a few moments Angela was alone in the basement and completely naked. At that she just had to laugh. That was truly the best night of her life.

Then, she had a rather wicked thought cross her mind. Next week two of her oldest modeling friends, Channa and Dawnielle were to come visit her at the cottage. She glanced over to where the tentacles had disappeared into the floor and a slow smile spread across her face. Oh yes, she thought to herself. They will be going down to check out the basement when they arrive. Images of her and her friends being used by the tentacles flooded her mind, and she could not stop smiling....

...to be continued...

Irishboon
Irishboon
60 Followers