Angela Briscoe Ch. 02

Story Info
How Angela became a student of sexology
9k words
4.34
16.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2: Early Years

Sweet-faced Angela Briscoe with sensuous lips and a flattering cleavage had become the darling of management at Baldacci, Guy, Reinhardt & Robinson, Attorneys at Law, before her unmasking. It would have been her sensational unmasking but for an amazing substantial cover-up. In this episode Angela's entry into adulthood is outlined.

POST-ADOLESCENCE & ROD

Angela Briscoe's introduction to real sex came unexpectedly when she was nineteen. It was a leap forward from what she'd experienced with girlfriends.

A motor vehicle service center customer liaison guy called Rod drove Angela home after she was told apologetically her mother's car would not be ready until sometime next morning. Her parents were out and without thinking she invited Rod in for coffee as he'd been chatting to her and smiling so lovely. Rod said a coffee would be great and Angela led him into the house, having failed to discern what kind of smile Rod, approaching forty, had been exhibiting.

Turning around with the coffee Angela almost dropped the pot at the sight of Rod standing calmly, unzipped, with his very erect dick in his hand. Her tongue shot to the roof of her mouth and her voice box became paralytic.

Rod leered, "Like what you see?"

Of course Angela said the wrong things once her voice slurred back into use. She'd been skinny dipping with her friends including guys but this was BIG. "Ohmigod, it's big."

Rod walked over to her, Angela said she wasn't going to be with him and besides it was too big to fit into her. Encouraged by that Rod said they'd have to see about that wouldn't they and Angela was so close to fainting she couldn't think of a reply. Rod lifted her around his hips and she hung on to avoid falling on to the floor. Rod pulled her panties aside and filled her, making her blurt and that made him laugh like crazy.

Angela remained still, even when Rod began pumping. She'd been on the pill two years at her mother's insistence and now realized this was the very occasion her mother had been thinking about. She felt Rod explode inside her and felt his sperm running down her leg as he pulled out.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight. Can we date? I'm divorced and will soon remarry but you're a sweet kid and appear to know nothing about sex. I'm no expert but will enjoy teaching you what you should be doing and how to talk to a man. Heh-heh-heh."

The bit about learning how to talk to a man awakened Angela's interest. "Yes, be my teacher. I'd like that."

After four dates with Rod banging her several times on each occasion Angela dumped him in sympathy for his fiancée, also a divorcee. Angela thought it would be unkind of her to wreck the other women's second chance of marriage so, as soon as she found Rod was struggling to teach her anything new, she told him gently he was far too old for her.

Best friend Kathy listened wide-eyed as she learned about ex-Rod.

"Ohmigod, that almost amounted to uninvited attention."

"Well I didn't push him away that first time or even say no. When he threw me on to his hips I thought he was about to walk me to the bedroom where I would have cried him off."

"God Angela, you are so inexperienced. You should have started when we all started – it's part of the growing up process."

"No one told me that, ever!"

"Oh darling, what am I going to do with you," Kathy said, hugging her best friend.

"You could think about asking your brother to have sex with me."

"Ashley? Sorry Angela, he's so useless that he fires before he gets it in."

Angela wondered how Kathy could be so well informed. "No, I meant Andrew."

Kathy pushed her away, looking at Angela in astonishment. "Angela, he's almost thirty and is happily married with two darling children, my niece and nephew."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Tell him I'm interested."

"No."

"Well, that's okay."

Kathy looked alarmed and asked what did Angela mean and was told although feeling bitter about being rebuffed by Kathy she would still be Angela's friend.

"My God, one screw and you're turning into a female fatale."

"Don't be ridiculous. Men hate women like that."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah and yeah what?" asked Kathy's sister-in-law Annie, walking into the room with two-year-old Tommy.

The two younger women almost collapsed in shock.

Recovering first Angela said calmly, "Kathy says men hate women who act as female fatale's and I disagree with her. What do you think Annie?"

"It would depend on the type of male darling. My Andrew likes his woman to be soft and cuddly, even when he's randy and drunk. He's often told me that's his preference."

Angela heard Kathy gurgling and took that as a warning to keep her mouth closed. But she knew this situation was prime time for her. "I was asking Kathy to introduce me to a guy who could teach me the more advanced things about sex."

Kathy groaned and fell against Angela, her fingers gripping Angela's arm muscle so painfully Angela squealed.

"Kathy, don't you dare attempt to exclude me from girl's talk," Annie scolded. "It's a bit like sex, I don't get enough of either these days."

Rubbing her arm Angela turned and scowled at Kathy who was staring at her blonde sister-nm-law, mouth open.

"Rod says a woman only has to wiggle her ass and draw as hand up and over her left breast, slowly and just the once, and the guy receiving this attention knows he'd as good as in."

"In what?" Kathy asked weakly and flushed when the other two females looked at her as if she was from another planet.

Annie took raven-headed Angela by the good arm and leading her to the table. She licked her lips and said gently, "Let's talk darling. I want to know everything this Rod said to you about sex and how well did Rod use his rod."

Kathy with her brown eyes huge sat opposite them and watched her sister-in-law verbally cut open her best friend with the skill of a thoracic surgeon.

The next day Annie called. "Angela, forgive me for interfering but I'm doing this for your own good. My twin brother Scott recently home from five years' overseas has not yet settled into a regular relationship. I mention you wanting to be dated by an experienced guy and his chin almost hit the ground. May he call you? I can vouch that he's very good."

"Yes please Annie. God, you are such a darling," Angela said, wondering how both Annie and Kathy knew just how good their brothers were at sex.

"Darling you're helped me more than you'll ever know. I was reading in the lounge last night and Andy was glued on sport on TV. I recalled that jerk Rod's comment you shared with us about the hand over a tit theory, I yawned and pushed my breasts forward and Andy took no notice. So I did exactly what you told me. Looking at what I was doing I ran my hand up slowly over my left breast, just the once and suddenly Andy was all over me. He had his tongue down my throat and had a handful of breast. He paused for breath and said, 'Feeling a little sexy huh? I haven't been getting the signals lately baby, so thought you were losing interest'. We roared into it. It was fabulous and I gave him that advice Rod gave you – whenever he sees me bent over doing something and nobody is around to jump at me and more than half the time he'll find I'll cooperate fully."

"Good girl," said the young consultant.

"You know Angela, you should consider taking formal tuition about sex relationships as you are so open and have such a wonderful delivery that people you attempt to advise will take on board what you say. No way could Kathy had spoken so emphatically to me as you did and in all probability she's probably more sexual experienced than I am."

"Oh go on."

"Listen you unbeliever, why don't you when in a quiet moment with Andy ask him what he gave Kathy for her high school graduation present and with my consent she comes over and stays with him and the kids whenever I need to take a break with the girlfriends. We sometimes have a threesome."

Angela faked innocence as she'd been with girlfriends, "A threesome?"

"Oh God, you have so much to learn your poor darling.

SCOTT

Scott turned out to be such a darling, almost a clone of Annie. Also blond he had the same wide blue eyes but his chest was flat and he stood at three inches taller. Like Annie, he didn't mince words. As they emerged from the movie Scott pulled Angela to face him. "Would you prefer to fuck now or after dinner?"

Use of the f-word colored Angela's cheeks and she knew he was watching for that.

"Why not fuck now and again after dinner?" she said calmly and gave no sign of enjoying Scott's surprised look.

"Hmmm. Now I know why Annie said I would find you to be a cute little receptacle."

"These are a little big for me to be called little," Angela smiled, cupping and lifting her breasts at him, people leaving and entering the cinema milling around them. Scott broke into a male grin that Angela was learning to identify.

Scott's vehicle was a pickup with a bench seat. Angela had already figured out that would be Scott's choice of that vehicle because he was on the loose, it looked sexy and came with a throaty powerful motor that guys seem to like. As soon as he ran the vehicle under the trees beside the river she leaned into him and ran her fingers through his hair and groaned and then kissed his ear lobe.

"What's going on here?" he asked, turning to peer at Angela. "Annie said until quite recently you had never been with a guy."

"That's very true and I have so much to learn," she cooed, looking at Scott under lowered eyelids. "I was attempting to be sexy, thinking you'd like it. Sorry I appear to have goofed."

"Goofed?" Scott choked, back-pedaling furiously. "That was amazingly provocative. Here feel. I'm hard already."

"I thought I wasn't supposed to make out on the first date?"

"Give me your fucking hand," Scott hissed, thinking Angela's hot cunt was in danger of slipping from his imminent grasp. In his anxiety to commit her to action he almost dislocated Angela's shoulder as he grabbed her arm and smacked her hand right on target.

"Oooh, it feels ready but it's not all that large."

"Huh?"

"No problem Scott providing it's capable of ejaculating up my well-ready vagina."

"Huh?"

"Oh I see. One of those men I've heard about who lose their tongue when engaging in sex."

"Oh yeah," Scott growled, appreciatively, having been given an idea. "I'll bury my tongue."

He pushed Angela back against her door and flipped up her left leg between his body and the seat, all in one smooth movement. He then tore off her panties and dropped between her legs to bury his tongue, hearing her say, "Good God Scott, we haven't even kissed yet." He then felt her fingers combing his hair.

Moving into work with tongue and fingers, Scott was determined to bring Angela to the biggest climax in her young life. She'd be left a quivering, drained wreck and he'd have to carry her into her house and lie to her parents that she'd fainted because of the horrible end to the movie.

Two hours later through blurred vision, Scott watched Angela prance to the door of her parents' house and turn to blow him a kiss and deliver a cute goodnight wave. She then zapped through the doorway like a teenager with hormonal overload. He groaned, lightly touching his balls that felt like they'd been turned inside out and emptied even of blood supply.

Scott staggered to bed and had just closed his eyes when his phone went. Fortunately it practically fell into his hand and he thought should the caller be that young nymphomaniac he'd not answer.

"Hello Annie," he sighed.

"Oh darling, I'm sorry to have awakened you. Two kisses after the movie and she demanded to be taken home. In a bad-tempered pique you masturbated and feel asleep?"

"I would be feeling better than I do now had that happened."

"Oh God, you two were in a vehicle accident."

"No such luck. Annie, swear to me you'll not tell anyone about what I'm going to tell you, not even hint about it."

"Oh God, I so swear. You were the center of a groupie?"

"That's a much closer guess Annie. Now here's the truth: your sweet almost 20-year-old friend totally and utterly fucked me legless."

In disbelief Annie said, "Who you? The guy who can..."

"I know Annie – three women in one hour, two of them twice in no-stop action and you were one of those women so know it wasn't fabrication. But tonight was just her and me and I was out to make her deliver a pint of cum. I'd just begun sucking her out when she began fingering inside my earhole."

"Well that's nothing new, I do that."

"Yes, but it was her touch – just like gossamer. I pulled away and yelled at her to stop, but as soon as I resuming tonguing and fingering she was at it again and before I could blurt to her to stop I shot my first load into my undies and the goo soaked through my best pair of trousers."

It irritated Scott to hear Annie smothering her laughter into her hand.

"Oh darling, how embarrassing for you. Tell me more."

Scott said he was attempting to bring Angela to climax. His tongue was aching at the roots so he took a rest and asked when was she likely to climax.

"She said oh right now if that was what I wanted and told me to spread her inner lips and press my mouth against her cunt."

"She used that word?"

"Yes. Well I had just made contract when she sighed, shuddered and delivered at least a teaspoon of honey into my mouth."

"Honey or nectar?"

"Who cares? It was Silver Service delivery. Just as I was about to swallow she paused to scoop some of it into her mouth to taste. I pulled up on to her – she was still fully dressed apart from panties – and I seemed to catch her excitement. She opened her mouth, I saw her very long tongue with a sharp point and was imaging that up my ass when she gripped high up on the inside of my thigh and I grunted. I saw red and yellow dots in front of my eyes. I dropped the complete load of her honey from my mouth into her mouth and then shot a full load into my underpants again."

Annie sniggered, "Oh you poor man, how embarrassing for you. How did she know to put you through those moves."

"She didn't and I'm convinced she was telling the truth. All she said was she thought it was the right thing to do."

"Ohmigod."

"What?" Scott asked, sensing his twin was on to something.

"Not just now, go on."

"She then asked could we fuck now – those were her words. So we undressed and she opened up for me and I slid in and she sounded so surprised and said she felt tight around me although my cock wasn't as thick as Rod's. Rod was the first guy to fuck her and that was only six weeks ago."

"Well, only a near virgin would be surprised at discovering just how flexible is her vagina."

"My thoughts exactly sis. She then told me to cry out when I wanted her to cum so I did, and she creamed over my dick beautifully and I then filled her with a real beauty."

"Filled?"

"Oh come on Annie. I'm a guy and we like to think of a load as a pint rather than two-thirds of a teaspoon."

"Whatever. Then what?"

She knew Doggie so we did that and when I yelled I was coming she used her muscles to squeeze me stupid. I almost passed out. I fell back and she wriggled over my face and creamed over it. We rested and she told me she had perfected the practice with her dildos to ejaculate only when she visualized herself as ejaculating."

Annie was most interested to hear that.

"I taught her Cowgirl and I finished a big ragged and made the mistake that if she turned the position became Reverse Cowgirl. I apologized that I didn't think I could cum again in such a short time but she raced into her new move and then when I pleaded with her to stop she squeezed my dick internally and then stroked and squeezed my balls and I fainted, knowing she'd drained me dry."

Annie laughed and said that was an experience for Scott to relate in his memoirs.

Scott challenged, "So what is it you think?"

"Our friend Angela is one of those women who pop up from time to time and have done so throughout history."

"Women born to fuck?"

"Precisely and I'm accepting responsibility to help Angela to develop her sexuality and encouraging her to gain knowledge about it so she is aware she doesn't have to sink to gutter depravity to enjoy what she has to offer men and women."

"And women?"

"Oh yes Scott. On that weekend I want you out of the city so I can have my turn, with no outside pressures, with dear Angela. I don't want her even thinking about you."

ANNIE

Angela called Annie on the cell phone after experiencing no answer when she pushed the front door bell button.

"Oh darling, you've arrived. What a glorious early evening. I'm in the Jacuzzi at the rear of the house. Come around the side."

Annie gave Angela the number to punch into the electronic gate lock.

"Oh hello darling," said the 30-year-old blonde, staring at Angela's trim figure apart from the big breast swells, revealed to be shaped almost to perfection in the black cat suit. "You look fabulous."

Angela, ten years younger, was already aware that the body of her hostess continued to attract admiring glances from both women and men when Annie had been out with Scott and Angela occasionally at weekends. Angela was pleased to be invited to Friday night dinner and to stay the weekend for company for Annie whose husband and two children were away, Angela was curious why this hand of friendship had been offered. Surely Annie would prefer being with women her own age?

The thoughts tumbled through Angela's mind but there was capacity for her mind to remind her to be civic.

"Why thank you Annie, you are so kind. This orchid is for you."

"Oh, how sweet. Strip off and join me. I have Martini mix in this cooler thing."

"I-I didn't bring a swimsuit."

Annie laughed a little shrilly. Was that nervous tension? What was going on here? Before Angela could drag out the obvious answer she heard Annie say the only thing she had covering her were the bubbles. Ohmigod, this was a setup. Annie was out to seduce her.

"I-I'll put the orchid inside on the kitchen bench," Angela almost stuttered, surprised to find herself less than shocked but she needed brief thinking time. She'd occasionally wondered about being in bed with an older woman but Angela's thoughts had about around forty, not thirty years of age. Thirty was akin to coupling with an older sister, wasn't it? Angela wasn't sure, being without siblings. Well why not go along with it? She returned to the backyard deck nervous but confident she was capable of pleasing Annie. The image of licking a cunt that had produced two babies almost put Angela into a panic. She walked out and said stupidly, "Well, here I am."

"Stand in front of me darling so I can watch you undress."

"Are you sure – I'm nothing out of the ordinary. Would you rather replace me with a guy who could display a big dick."

"Find me one at such short notice and possibly I'd say yes, but I'd like to see the body Scott has been getting his teeth into."

"I-I've only been with females before who were my own age."

"Oh darling, I was only thinking about looking at you but..."

"Well look," Angela said hastily, thinking she'd misjudged Annie's intention. "It is impossible to get out of a cat suit elegantly."

"I'm sure you'll do fine sweetheart. Forget awkwardness. Just give me flashes of breast, butt and pussy and your long, long legs and I'll overlook any fumbling or stumbling, I promise."

As Angela undressed Annie made kissing noises at each significant step of the unveiling, upping the tempo of Angela's heart-beat. Finally the task was done and Angela realized she did not feel humiliated. She even was aware her breast and pussy lips were swelling.

Annie stared and finally breathed, "Oh my, every gentleman's fantasy."