Angela Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers

"Come and get it," she said with a deep low laugh. I walked over to the bed and sat there facing her.

"Can I watch you touch yourself?" I asked. The idea had never even occurred to me before I'd seen her putting herself on display for me.

"Please," I pleaded, as my eyes drifted between her legs. Her hand was moving quicker now and I couldn't look away. She stopped for a second and I thought she was going to say no or think I was too weird or something but she just stood up and took of her bra and underwear. She walked over to the desk and pulled my desk chair over in front of the bed. She set the chair in front of me and sat in it spreading her legs and placing them on either side of my body with her feet resting on the bed. I looked at her pussy, I could actually feel myself getting wetter. I leaned back a little and rested my weight on my hands as she pushed two fingers into her mouth, when she pulled them away they glistened with saliva. she put her wet fingers between her legs and touched herself running her fingers up and down her inner lips. she used her other hand to spread herself open. She was so pink and so wet, I breathed deeply and caught her scent. She smelled so very good. She was rolling her fingertips over her clit while I watched, the both of us were breathing so deeply. When her fingers dipped lower and disappeared into her cunt she moaned. She was stroking hard and fast and I loved the sight of her fingers moving in and out of her pussy. I started to touch myself mirroring her actions. When I pushed my fingers into my own wet pussy Angela's hips started to move faster and I couldn't quite keep up with the pace she was setting. She moaned over and over again, and then her body tensed. She didn't stop the motion of her hand and by the time I started cumming a few moments later she was right there with me.

When she was spent Angela moved from the chair to the bed and straddled my hips. We kissed and touched like this was the last chance we'd ever have. Angela pushed me back and started grinding her pussy against mine, I matched her thrust for thrust. Angela grabbed my shoulders and I felt her hands slip slightly in the sweat that was all over my skin. She had me shuddering and moaning her name over and over again as she moved her hips.

A short while later we lay next to each other. I looked at her and smiled as I cupped her left breast in my hand. "God Angie, you really have no idea," I told her.

She smiled and replied "Oh I might have a little idea Mi."

I leaned down and licked her nipple before pulling it gently into my mouth and sucking. She moaned and squirmed until I took my lips away. "Do you?" I asked leaning over to lick and suck her other nipple.

She didn't answer me as I keep switching from one breast to the other. Then I was kissing her ribcage and her stomach and licking the tiny indentation of her belly button before moving even lower.

She had both hands wrapped in my hair and was trying to gently guide me to where she wanted me to be. I inhaled her scent, I could feel her heat before my lips even touched her and in that moment I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anything in my entire life. I pushed my tongue between the soft flesh of her inner lips and tasted her. She moved her hips as my tongue moved up and down in hard slow strokes. She was moaning my name as I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit then sucked it between my lips. I pushed two fingers into her easily and began to move them in and out as I sucked, nibbled, and licked her clit. I loved the feel of her moving beneath me as the smell of her surrounded me. She moved her hips faster and called my name as she climaxed.

I rested my head on her thigh and pulled my hand from her then I listened to her breathing return to normal. I had every intention of moving up to lay next to her but somehow I fell asleep right where I was. Angie let me sleep for a half hour but then she woke me because we really had to get back to her house so that Angela could get Asia. Her mother was cool about keeping the baby but Angela took motherhood seriously and she really wanted to be there for Asia everyday after school because she never wanted the little girl to feel like she had to come second to her mother's social life.

We took turns taking a quick shower because if we had shred a shower it wouldn't have been at all quick, then we got dressed and headed back to her house. Asia as it turns out had been fine without us which wasn't at all shocking, she was happy to see her mother but it was clear that she hadn't been longing for her. Angela picked up the baby and thanked her mother for putting in a few extra hours her mother said it was no problem at all. We hung out in the family room and did homework then I played with the baby while Angie used the computer and her brothers and sisters argued over what to watch on television. I loved more than just Angela I loved her family too.

After dinner Angie and I went to talk to her parents about what had happened at school that day, because it was important to them to know what was going on, and because of what had happened to Angela at her last school they had made her promise that she would let them know if anyone started to harass her. Like most teenagers she hadn't been completely honest with her parents. I knew she hadn't told them about the name calling and random shoving in the halls that had been going on all year. She didn't want to worry them but more than that she didn't want to live like a victim, I understood that part more than I ever wanted too. Now though because it involved me and because we both knew that things had the potential to get seriously ugly we told them. They were mad that Angela hadn't been totally honest with them from the start but they were glad we'd come to them now. There wasn't anything they could do but support us and oddly for the moment their support was kind of enough.

We went back to school the next day because, Angie's parents offered to try and arrange something with the school and I know they meant well but I couldn't let them do that, not because I wanted to go back but because I had to. I had decided that I wouldn't let anyone make me a victim ever again, running was nothing more than submission and worse than that, an admission of defeat. I hadn't even known that I had it in me to be that strong until I refused to be weak.

To be continued....

Okay guys I'll let you know the 411 on this story. I thought I would post it in it's entirety but it's quite long and I'm still editing the rest of it as well as trying to tie up some loose ends. Instead of making you wait forever I decided to post this bit now and work on the rest. I'll post more as soon as I can. Thank you for reading and please remember to vote and leave public comments. D21

destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers