Angela Ch. 03

Story Info
A whore deflowers virgin priest.
1k words
4.2
34.4k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela lifted her head from Father Patrick's dripping penis. As her gaze drifted over his flushed and sweating face, eyes closed tightly with mouth hanging open, a small movement in the corner of the room caught her eye. The back entry to the small classroom was quietly pushed open and she could see an eye through the crack. This must be the witness she had been paid to let find them...And he'd only just arrived. Well, she'd just have to improvise.

"Oh, oh Father Patrick," she moaned, continuing to rock against the wooden bench beneath her, "that was amazing! I just can't tell you all that I'm feeling right now! To have your cock in my mouth (Father Patrick was sinking onto the bench, breathing hard) and to feel your cum shoot down my throat..." She stopped, hoping he hadn't noticed that she had just used words a well-bred lady shouldn't know. He still looked dazed and shocked, so she thought she was probably safe. Then, her eyes slid to the front of the room with the small table with it's tall silver candle sticks and long white candles. Returning to her role, she leaned back again on the bench, moaning and writhing, overcome with passion: "Please Father Patrick, help me! I feel I'm on fire -- I, I don't know what to do..."

And Angela started unlacing her bodice completely. Father Patrick, still breathing heavily but with his cock starting to soften, looked over to see her breasts completely free of the dress, one of her hands pinching the nipples as she struggled to be free of the fabric. His eyes drifted down her ribcage, to her taut stomach, and then drifted lower. His cock, on it's way to being soft, began again to harden.

"Please, Father, help me with this dress -- I'm so hot!" And she stood up, struggling with her petticoats, breasts bouncing and hair flying about her. Father Patrick stood helplessly and reached out, not for a lacing or a tie but for her perfect tits. His mind was on autopilot- he couldn't help himself from touching her just a little longer. Then the dress was off and he couldn't stop staring. Perfect white flesh, the nipples just a darker shade of rose. Long, slender legs, still in the rough black stockings and buckle shoes. And her rounded buttocks, shifting restlessly as Angela rubbed her legs together, seeming not to know what to do. Father Patrick felt his heat rising again. Just a slight shift and he was pressed against her, his mouth tearing at hers with years of pent up longing and frustration. He pressed his dick against her stomach through the layers of his robe and wanted...he wanted so much more.

His eyes met hers, blazing clearly for the first time since they entered the room. "Take off your robe, Father," she said in a husky voice. Let me look at your body..."

As Father Patrick reached down to pull off his robe, Angela mounted the small steps behind her and grasped one of the candles. She pulled it free, and set it against her stomach, looking at the priest from under her lashes. She began to roll it back and forth across her flesh, gradually lowering it with each pass. Now naked, his need jutting out in front of him, he stared entranced at the candle as it parted the baby fine hair between her legs.

Angela let her knees collapse from under her, landing on the steps with her legs splayed out. She moaned as she pressed the candle into her dripping slit, just rubbing it between her plump pussy lips. Through the slits of her eyes she could see the crack in the door behind grow a bit wider, and just at her feet Father Patrick grasping his cock. "Oh God. Oh God, Angela, you're so beautiful. So...f-f-fucking beautiful..."

"Say it again, Father," Angela cried, plunging the wax candle deep into her pussy, "Ahhh -- say ...fuck..."

"Oh God Angela -- FUCK. You're so fucking beautiful. I -- uhhnn"

Father Patrick was on his knees between her spread legs, rubbing his rigid cock faster and faster. He was just whispering "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" over and over again -- and then she handed him the candle stick she'd been sliding in and out of her pussy. He took the dripping tool and bent closer, teasing her cunt lips apart with the blunt end. He pushed the candlestick in and twisted it.

Angela cried out, this time in genuine pleasure. "Oh, yes Father, do it again! Fuck me with the candlestick..."

This time Father Patrick pushed harder, shoving the candle into her tight hole, bending in closer to see it go up into her pussy. He'd never seen a woman naked before, much less a dripping wet snatch. His breathing increased even more and he stroked his own cock faster and faster.

Then Angela looked him straight in the eyes. "Oh, please Father, I know it isn't right, but I want your cock in me so bad right now. Please Father Patrick, please put it in me, I want you to fuck me with your beautiful cock!"

Father Patrick hesitated only a moment. He drew out the candle and put it aside. He crawled up so that he was sprawled out on top of Angela and closed his eyes as if saying a prayer. She could feel his cock pulsing against her leg where it rested. He put his forehead against hers. Then, he opened his eyes, looked deep into hers, and thrust it into her brutally. She convulsed with the shock of his deep penetration, but he did not give her time to adjust. He couldn't help himself -- it was the first time his erection had been inside anything but his rough blankets.

A groan was torn from his throat as he drove into her over and over again, "Oh God, Angela, God this feels so fucking good I just want to fuck you again and again I don't even care anymore please just let me fuck you forever Ahhh, God -- I'm cumming --

"Ohhh, Father, yes Oh YES, I want you to cum in me, OH GOD!

For all his inexperience, the priest's orgasm drove her over the edge, and as her body shook with the spasms of her climax, she could feel him spurting hot cum into her pussy, helplessly jerking between her legs with his orgasm.