Angela Learns the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Angela grated out between her teeth, "I don't know. Oh Jesus, Sir, its not going away." He could feel her cunt beginning to clench harder and more rhythmically. "Oh fuck, oh god fuck no." Shaking her head, she fought her restraints trying to escape the feeling. Wailing in defeat, she arched and began to spasm, her orgasm refusing to be denied. Devin relented and began to thrust his fingers into her, rubbing his thumb on her clit, pulling her higher, forcing her orgasm to prolong, the long shudders shaking her frame. When she was finally limp and sweaty, she burst into tears.

He untied her, removed her blindfold and sliding her up the bed held cuddled her against his chest. Her voice was thick with tears, "I'm sorry."

"Angela it was a first try. You were probably a lot closer to your orgasm than you realized. You are still learning about your body. It is not the same every time. It will take practice. Your orgasm from me masturbating you will be very different from one with me fucking you. Its about learning. There is no way you can learn without some failures along the way."

"I would feel better if you punished me."

"Angela you have done nothing wrong."

"Please sir, I would feel better if you punished me."

"Angela, do not ever tell me when you think you need to be punished. That is not your role."

"It was my fault. I forgot to pay attention. When you touched my asshole, I stopped thinking about my numbers. I was bad."

"What were you thinking about?"

"It felt good. I wondered if you were going to fuck me there."

"I can promise you that I will definitely be fucking you there. How do you feel about that?"

"The idea makes me excited and nervous."

"I very much enjoy ass fucking but it takes a bit more planning. Its a lot more enjoyable if you are extra clean. I would require you to give yourself an enema before I go there." For the first time he saw reluctance in her eyes. Her lips turned down in a grimace.

"Could I have privacy for that?" Her embarrassment and discomfort was obvious.

"Sweet Angela, I would give you all the privacy you need for such a personal endeavor. But do not dwell on that. I have no plans to explore your ass today. We need to practice learning about your orgasms. I urge you to not lose focus."

Pulling her to him he growled in mock severity. "Don't lose track of the numbers, bitch." And forced his lips down on hers savagely. A joyful hum welled up in her throat, and she reached up and grabbed the bar behind her head.

When he let loose of her lips, she sighed and said "Five, Sir."

"Five already?" She smiled ruefully and nodded. "What am I going to do with you."

"Fuck me?"

"You have been getting increasingly impertinent."

Angela giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. "Four and dropping, Sir."

"Turn over and keep holding the bar and get your ass in the air."

Angela quickly assumed his preferred position, on her knees with her head down. She wiggled her ass provocatively as he knelt behind her, running his hands over her ass. He raised his arm and spanked her firmly on one of her ass cheeks. She yelped, "Four, Sir". He began to rub his cock along her ass and between her legs. "Mmm, Five, Sir."

Finding her heated opening he began to tease her, pushing the head of his cock gently at her opening and retreating when she would lean toward him trying to engulf him. He slapped her other cheek a hard stinging spank and quickly a third and a fourth. She moaned out, "Six, oh yes, six, thank you Sir." He began to push himself into her, gripping her hips, sliding into her his full length. "Oh fuck, fuck, seven, oh fuck, eight. Please wait please, wait, wait..." The panic in her voice made him pause. "I just need to catch my breath." He could feel her trembling under him, trying to control her breathing. "I don't think I can stop myself from coming if you fuck me." He began to gently move. She whimpered, "Oh god, Sir." Pulling out, almost to his head he sank back into her depths, pumping slow and steady. "Oh fuck nine."

"Slow it down. Control it."

"Oh Sir, how, I don't know how. Oh fuck, I can't..." Her words dissolved into a groan of defeat, with a sob, she began to spasm around his cock. He began to thrust against her harder. Angela began to grind back against him. Groaning in ecstasy at each thrust she came again and again.

Devin could feel the pressure building in his balls, the heat in his cock and spine. He began to lunge into her brutally hard, forcing grunts from Angela as his thrusts shook her. "Take it bitch."

Angela lunged and surged back to him with each thrust, wanting more. "Fuck yes, give it to me." Suddenly freezing she arched and screamed as her orgasms blended and peaked in one all encompassing crest of ecstasy. Devin met and matched her, snarling as he pumped his come deep into her cunt.

Angela lay limp under him, her eyes closed, tears on her cheeks. Devin did not like the look of defeat on her face when she would have normally looked happy and satisfied. He had no intention of setting her up for defeat but he had not anticipated her inability to control her responses to him. He turned her and held her close again. This time she did not sob, but tears crept out from under her eyes, and she hid her face against his chest.

He pulled her face away from his chest and began to gently kiss the tears off her face. Kissing the lids of her eyes. "Open your eyes baby, lets talk about this." Her eyes reluctantly opened, a sob bubbled up her throat. "Shh... don't cry."

"I couldn't do it. I tried, I really tried."

"I could tell you were trying."

"When you touch me, when your cock is in me, I can't ignore the feeling, its like a match to tinder. I can't keep from catching on fire. I don't know how to make it stop."

"Maybe you can't. Lets take a break." Devin turned her on her side facing away from him and spooning up against her warm soft skin he pulled the sheet up over them. He was not particularly sleepy but it was his habit to be a bit lazy for a while after he came. He lay with his face against her hair, noting idly that the shimmering waves had transformed back into the chaotic mass of ringlets he remembered.

He reflected on the task he had set before them. Angela had been incredibly sexually sensitive and responsive from the first day he had met her. He had assumed that this was due to her having not had any sexual partners that had ever satisfied her before meeting him. He was beginning to think that this woman in his arms may not be able to control her responses. He did not want to prolong this exercise if it just made her feel defeated.

"Are you asleep?"

"No, Sir."

"Go get a wash cloth and come clean me up."

Angela slipped from under the sheet and scampered into the bathroom. When she returned, she pulled the sheet off. "Please sir, turn on your back. Would it be OK to wash your whole body?"

"That would be nice." Kneeling on the bed beside him, Angela gently washed his face and proceeded to wipe down his whole body finishing with his cock and balls.

Returning to the bathroom she rinsed the washcloth and asked, "Sir, may I clean up myself too?"

"Sure."

Sitting on the pot, she quickly peed and then taking the washcloth she cleaned herself thoroughly. She could not resist stopping and admiring her newly shaved pussy lips. Running her fingers over the soft smooth skin, she shivered at the way the skin seemed more sensitive to the touch.

Walking back to the bed she saw he was standing putting away the shackles and silk straps, neatly arranging them and in the drawers they belonged in. "From now on you will need to do this, the care of these things is your responsibility. They need to be kept clean and put away after each time we use them. Handing the last few straps to her he walked from the room while she carefully folded them and put them away. As she was carefully stacking the silken straps in the drawer she carefully moved the ropes coiled on the other side of the drawer and her attention was drawn to the sound of metal scraping along the bottom of the drawer. Moving the ropes aside she saw about a dozen carabiner clips and a several pulleys.

Angela whimpered and jumped when she felt his lips on her shoulder. He had moved up behind her so silently she was surprised at his touch. "They are for when I want to hang you from the ceiling." A long trembling shudder shook her frame. "Would you like to see?"

She stood, staring mesmerized at the ropes and pulleys. The trembling was shaking her continuously, making her voice quiver and stutter, "Ye... ye... yes S... Sir."

"Scared or excited?"

"Are... aren't... they the sa... same... thing?"

"For this purpose perhaps. Angela, put this in with the crops." Devin handed her a whip with dozens of narrow leather strips. Her hand shook as she held it, the fall of black leather strips vibrating in in response. Angela held it to her face and inhaled the scent of the leather. A soft whimper rose in her chest and her knees began to sag. Dropping to her knees it took her two attempts to open the drawer and put the flogger in with the paddle and canes.

Devin stood back and watched Angela's reaction to the prospect of being bound and beaten. He could see her nervous tension was at a breaking point but she did not seem to be terrified. He was deliberately stretching out her wait, making her tension build higher. He could tell from her color and breathing that she was sexually excited.

"Get out shackles for your wrists and ankles and put them on. Get out the flogger and go sit down on the foot of the bed. I will be back in a just a few minutes." Angela seemed to calm and focus more now that she had a task to carry out.

Sitting on the foot of the bed Angela was having trouble catching her breath. She could hear Devin on the phone in the other room, but she could not understand what he was saying. She could not take her eyes off the flogger in her lap. Each individual leather strip was soft and light but all together they had a mass that felt solid in her hand and she ran them through her palm. The handle was well crafted, wrapped with braided leather. She forced herself to slow and calm her breathing, wishing she could do the same for her racing heart.

Devin made her wait for thirty minutes. Taking a step stool he went into her room. As she sat on the foot of her bed he attached two pulleys to the rings on the ceiling at the foot of her bed and threaded a rope through each. Angela sat statue still, clutching the flogger, her eyes following his every movement. Climbing down from the stool, Devin stepped up to her and lifting her chin so she looked up and him he traced his thumb across her lips, and smiled.

"Kneel." Angela slipped to her knees at his feet, her head tilted sharply looking sharply up at him. "Do you give yourself to me?" Angela nodded mutely. "Say it."

She licked her lips and cleared her throat. "Sir, I give myself to you."

"Ask me to bind you and teach you."

"Please Sir, bind me and teach me."

"Say the words you can use to stop me if you need me to stop."

"I can say 'stop' if I need you to stop. I can say 'let me go' if I want you to set me free. I can say 'I want to go home' if I want to leave."

"I am pleased you have been paying attention. Stand up, turn your back to me and raise your hands over your head. Don't talk any more." Angela was breathing in nervous gasps as she complied with his direction. Taking the flogger from her hand, he stretched her arms over her head but left her standing on her feet. Walking to her closet he picked out a spreader bar. Kneeling at her feet he forced her feet apart and attached the spreader.

Standing close behind her, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her tight to him, he traced his lips across her shoulder and up to her ear. "You are very beautiful like this." He ran his hand across her ass and down the crack of her butt, and roughly shoved his fingers up her cunt. She jumped and whimpered. "Your cunt is wet." Stepping back he picked up the flogger. He trailed the the ends of the leather down across her back and across her ass. Her ass muscles tensed and quivered. Her knees were shaking hard, making the carabiners attaching her ankle shackles to the bar rattle.

He flicked the flogger against her gently. She flinched and froze holding her breath. He swung against her more firmly, the flogger making a nice thump against her flesh. She gasped and began to breath deeply, a soft moan escaping her lips. He smiled, he knew that the little flogger was not hurting much her at all. He swung back the other direction, building a rhythm, hitting harder now to add a bit of sting, whipping her ass, then her thighs, across her shoulders blades, always returning to red stinging ass cheeks. Angela began to flinch and whimper, swaying on her feet, breathing hard through her mouth. He moved close behind her again, his breath hot on her neck. His voice low, he growled in her ear, "You like this. You like this a lot. Ask me to fuck you."

"Oh god yes, Sir, Fuck me. Fuck me please."

Stripping, Devin stepped in front of her, putting his feet inside the spreader, he picked up her feet, forcing her to take her weight on her arms. He put her feet on the foot of the bed, her legs on either side of his hips. Holding her hips he began to rub his cock head up and down her cunt lips. "Talk dirty, bitch."

"Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. I want you to fuck my cunt." Angela tried to lower herself onto him.

He bent his knees and and sat down on the edge of the bed, lowering himself out of her reach. "Beg for it."

"Please Sir, please fuck me." Standing he entered her. "Yes, shove it in me, fuck me with that hard cock." Angela began to fuck herself on his cock, pushing herself up and down with her legs, supporting herself with her arms, her back arched and her head hanging back. "My ass is on fire, my cunt is burning up. Oh god fuck me." Devin grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed hard. Angela jerked and screamed as she came. Devon held her weight in his arms and moved against her until she calmed.

Devon pulled his still hard cock out of her and quickly untied her hands and feet. "Get on the bed baby, ass up. My turn."

Angela got on the bed, crawled up and grabbed the bar, raising her hips. "Your turn. Fuck me rough." Grabbing her hips he lunged into her, plunging hard into her depths. "I love it like this. Fuck me hard." Angela leaned back and ground her ass against him, her breath forced from her in harsh grunts as she began to come.

He thrust hard, stroking fast and deep. Reaching down he grabbed her hair and pulled back as he forced himself deeper and growling, "Fucking take it bitch.", and exploded deep into her.

Spooned close to her back and ass, he kissed her ear. "Than was fun. Tell me what it was like for you."

Angela sighed and stretched, her voice soft and foggy, "Just looking at the flogger was almost too much, my cunt kept throbbing and clenching just standing there, and then you told me to put on the shackles and hold it sitting there on the bed. I thought I was going to come when you said that. But then you made me wait, it was crazy sitting there. At first I was scared and after a while I started to get impatient, by the time you got back all I wanted was for you to beat the hell out of me."

"Did you like the way it felt?"

"I expected it to hurt more, but it was very sexy. I was right at the edge the whole time, like 8 or 9. I was so glad when you finally fucked me. It was cruel how you made me beg. I wanted it so bad."

"Did you like the ropes?"

"I like the exposed feeling, the helplessness. When you told me that I looked beautiful, it was such a rush, I almost came then. I wish I could see." Suddenly her voice was shy, "Sir, what I like best is when you tell me to get on the bed with my ass up. It makes me feel so happy and it turns me on the most of anything we do, when you crash into me so hard, your cock feels like it is filling me up all the way to may heart."

"Well it is the way I like to come so we make a good pair. I ordered Italian for dinner."

After dinner Devin got out a backgammon board. "Do you know how to play?"

"I have played a few times but I am not very good at it."

"Well I have something new to teach you about. In Greece everyone plays a game that is very like backgammon. Its the national game. Lets play in bed, that way the winner can claim his rewards."

"Rewards?"

"Yes, its much more fun when a wager is involved. Hmm... lets start with kisses."

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12