Angela Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

She fell asleep easily not even staying up to wait for Devin to call. If her cell rang she would wake up. She woke up energized her mind racing about her new job. She was up early ready for Sergio when he came to pick her up.

Her day flew by, she ordered out for lunch. A little while before Sergio came to pick her up she called Avery.

"Do you have my evening planned?"

"Oh yes girlfriend, we are going to have a blast."

"Are you going to be there?"

"We are going shopping."

"Ugh I hate shopping."

"Nothing like having someone else paying for it and a girlfriend with you to make it a lot more fun."

"I am beginning to feel like a kept woman."

"Get used to it, it can be fun. Plus Devin has way to much money. Somebody needs to spend it."

"See you soon."

"Love you."

The shopping was nothing like she imagined. It was not going to a store and rifling through endless hangers looking for something that would maybe fit. Avery took her to a tailor. The first hour was spent getting her measurements. Then a designer sat with her and they discussed what styles of business suits would be most flattering for her figure and still communicate the authority of her new position. Then they looked through bolts of rich fabrics. There was no discussion of cost.

Avery had her order a dozen suits. When she protested he pointed out, "You are representing the Devinikos Corporation as much as your management firm. You have to look the part."

Next he took her to another store where they picked out a pile of silk blouses. The blouses fit like tents. If they fit around her breasts the shoulders were too wide and the sleeves too long. "Don't worry about that, pick out good fabric and details. Let the tailor worry about the fit."

"Next stop lingerie."

Angela groaned.

"You are holding up great girlfriend." Once again Angela found herself getting measured, The woman with the tape measure told her, "There is nothing that makes tailored clothes look good like a brassier that fits correctly. You better take care of those girls or you will be tripping over them in twenty years."

Avery began adding more things to the pile, "You will need stockings and suspenders. Pantie hose are such a buzz kill." He picked out a dizzying pile of lacy underthings.

"One more stop."

"What next."

"Shoes, sweet thing, the addictive drug of shoes." He helped her pick out about six pairs of medium high heels and matching handbags and belts. Then he steered her over to some wicked looking spike heels. "Girl friend nothing is as sexy to a straight man as a woman in some really high heels. Unfortunately it is impossible to find any that won't kill your feet. If you wear them too much you can damage your feet. Lets get you one pair for entertaining Devin, and plan on sticking to the lower ones for real life."

"Are we done?"

"We are done. You look beat. When the tailors have your suits and blouses done I will come over and we can play dress up."

"Do you have me booked for tomorrow night?"

"Just a trip to the gym, girlfriend."

"Don't I get to have any nights off? I need to go grocery shopping. I just want to curl up and read a book. I can't keep up with you." She could hear a tired whine creep into her voice.

"Going to the gym won't take that long and I don't have anything planned for you on Thursday. But your weekend is totally booked up."

"Doing what?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. You know, Angela, high powered business women don't need to go grocery shopping. They have their groceries delivered or even better they send their drivers on errands."

Avery helped her carry up the lingerie and shoes. Before he left he pressed a rectangular package into her hands. "Open it once I am gone."

Dumping the bags on her bed, Angela began to pick at wrapping of the rectangular box. Inside was a rather large book on human sexuality. It was extensively illustrated with photographs and art. Avery had written a note on the inside. "This is a good reference book. It has everything from anatomy/physiology, to history, to cultural anthropology, to positions, kinky stuff, fetishes... you name it. It also has good advice on 'how to'. Here and there I have added a few comments of my own in the margins. Love 'A'."

Angela idly flipped through, looking at pictures, squealing with giggles when she found a note Avery had made. Next to a lovely stylized Japanese print of a man with a having sex with a geisha, Avery had drawn an arrow pointing at the hugely exaggerated penis. He had written just three words. "Oh Good Lord." A second arrow pointed at the geisha and he had written "Size Queen."

Angela slipped the book under her pillow and began to sort out the lingerie. Avery had made her pick out a wide variety of styles ranging from little lacy boy cuts to thongs. She tried on a few and put on matching bras. The bras felt wonderful. The lady had been right about getting a bra that fit right. She put on a garter belt and pulled on some tall sheer stockings. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was a bit embarrassed. It all seemed a bit over the top but she had to admit she looked good. She slipped on the tallest high heels and posed in front of the mirror again. Avery was right, these things were nasty. She tried walking in them and had to struggle to keep her balance, her ankles wobbling. She practiced walking back and forth until she could move a little more confidently.

Angela kept the heels on until they started to hurt and put them away, resolving to practice walking in them until she didn't look like a little girl wearing her mother's shoes.

She started to put the lingerie away in her dresser drawers but her old underwear looked pretty pathetic, more than a few of them frayed or even worse with stains from her period. She began to sort through everything. She threw out all her old pantie hose and bras and most of the underwear. She used a simple equation. How would she feel if Devin saw her in them. With each item she pitched onto the trash pile she felt a little lighter, a little freer.

With a sigh of satisfaction she put her new frilly treasures away, reluctantly took off her sexy costume. She decided to wear it tomorrow under her frumpy suit. At least she would feel pretty underneath.

She looked at her self nude in the mirror. Suddenly she was acutely aware of how much she missed Devin. She looked at her watch, it was only 9:30 and she knew that she would make herself crazy if she got her expectations up every night waiting for a phone call. She took a shower and washed her hair. Drying it would take up most of her evening. She was curled up in bed with her new book when her cell phone rang.

The sound of his voice made her catch her breath. "Been keeping busy?"

Angela tried to keep her voice calm, struggling to mask the storm of emotions the were sweeping over her. "Oh you should know. Making me your management representative has me busier at work than I have ever imagined and Avery has me booked every night this week except Thursday. I have hardly had a free minute."

"What did you do today?"

"Avery made me go shopping. We have been spending your money. He said 'someone has to'. He won't take no for an answer."

He laughed. "He loves to spend my money, that is for sure. He is fond of telling me that without his good taste I would probably be living in a cardboard box and wearing jeans and a tee shirt to staff meetings. Do you like him?"

"Oh Dev... Sir... um..." Her voice faltered. What the hell had he said about that?

"Angela for now call me 'Sir', we are both learning our roles and limits. It will help both of us to remember how we are suppose to regard each other. It will help you remember obedience and respect. It will help me remember my commitment to your care and safety. Call me Devin all you want when you talk to Avery. Refer to me as Mr. Devinikos when talking to anyone else." Suddenly a wave of peace spread through the swirl of feelings making her head spin. He was there. He was telling her exactly what to do.

"Thank you, Sir. Yes I like him. He has been a huge help to me. He really cares about you."

"Avery and I grew up together. His mother was my nanny. He is my best friend. I care about him too. Did you guys buy some pretty things?"

"Some better cut business suits, and lots of naughty under things." Her voice broke. "Oh Sir, I miss you so much."

His voice was gentle. "I miss you too. Lets try not to dwell on it. Focus on work. I will be back as soon I can be. We are going to have to say good bye now."

"I love you." Her voice quivered.

"I know."

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12