Angela: Waiting's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Angela sat on the mattress and bounced. It was double extra firm with a soft top, just like she had told Avery she wanted. She checked under the pillows. There was a bar there just like the one on Devin's bed. There was a matching bureau and entertainment center. In the entertainment center was a state of the art flat screen television. Angela shrugged, she hardly ever watched television. She pulled out a drawer of the bureau and was transfixed. Inside were a wide variety shackles, even a a couple of pairs of heavy handcuffs. In another drawer she found ropes and silk ties. In another she trembled as she looked at a paddle and several canes. She traced the length of one of the canes with a shaky finger tip and once again resolved to not ever be disrespectful. In the walk in closet she found about a half dozen silk robes of different colors. There were several lengths of stainless steel with rings at each end and holes along their length. She had read enough about bondage in her book to recognize spreader bars.

On impulse she carefully took off her suit and all her clothes and hung them in the closet and pulled on a white robe. She went into the bathroom and pulled out her hair pins and let her hair down. She ran her hair through her ringlets and shook her hair out. She was so much happier with her hair now that she had learned to take better care of it. It was easier to brush out and lay smoother.

She called Avery. "He is here. But he is exhausted. He is asleep right now."

"Sergio told me. Do you need anything?"

"There is not much food in the kitchen. Could we get some thing for breakfast sent up. I can cook regular stuff like eggs and bacon, so send up some stuff you think Devin will like. I expect he will be hungry when he wakes up."

"Can do, I will bring it up myself. My apartment is in the same building so if there is anything you need I can be there in just a few minutes. I will have Sergio go out for some stuff and I will ring your cell before I come up."

"You are a sweetheart. I like my room. It seems to have everything a girl could want."

"Kinky girl. No wonder Devin likes you."

Angela peeked in at Devin, he had not even moved, but he was snoring a soft deep rumble. She smiled, she liked the sound. She set her lap top up on the kitchen table and spent the whole evening reviewing building maintenance contractor bids and answering her emails.

She met Avery at the door and took the bag of groceries from him, putting her finger to her lips and silently kissing him on the cheek. Putting the groceries away as silently as possible she decided to just have a bowl of soup for herself that evening.

She called and left a message on Shirley's voice mail saying she had made some last minute appointments and would be late tomorrow if she was going to make it in at all.

It was very late before she was tired enough to think about sleep. She looked in at Devin and saw he had turned in his sleep, and his eyes were fluttering behind his lids. She wondered what he was dreaming about. She stopped and looked at the marble sculpture of the bound woman in his living room. She knelt before her and looked closely at her face where it showed behind the flowing locks of her hair. Gently running her fingers across the peaceful smile she whispered, "How can you be so calm, I understand the happy, but how do stay so calm?"

She brushed her teeth as quietly as possible, braided her hair and turned off all the lights in the apartment except the light in her bathroom and a tiny spot on the marble statue.

The touch of the sheets against her naked skin jangled on her nerves and she pulled on the silk robe and wore it like a nightgown. Still it took a long time for her to fall asleep.

She woke to his touch on her face. She opened her eyes and was almost blinded by the intensity of his gaze on her face. He was so close she could feel his breath on her face. Her eyelids fluttered. She started to speak but he shook his head, his fingers closing her mouth. She kissed his fingers, opening her mouth against his hand, her tongue tasting his the salt of his skin. He slipped his hand behind her neck and lifted her face, crushing her lips to his mouth, forcing her lips apart, diving deep, his lips hard and demanding. She could feel the stubble of his unshaven face scraping against her face. Feelings of joy and dizzying pleasure washed over her. She sighed against his lips and hummed a happy sound deep in her chest.

He stood up and stripped the blankets from her and frowned at the robe she was wearing. "Why the fuck are you wearing that?" She opened her mouth to answer but he interrupted her, "No. Don't talk. Get it off. I need to see you." Her fingers tore at the belt, and sitting she slipped it off her shoulders. His hands were rough, he grabbed the heavy silk and ripped it out from under her, and dropped it, forgotten on the floor. He stood looking down at her. "Lie down. Put your hands above your head, palms up. Spread you legs." She adjusted her position and her eyes on his as he stood over her devouring her with his eyes. Her lips were parted as she breathed softly through her mouth. He saw a muscle tremor chase across her belly and a second made her thigh jerk involuntarily.

Her eyes dropped from his and traced down his chest, dropping to his cock standing erect. Her breath caught and she whimpered softly, her hands closed into fists and a shudder shook her whole length.

"You are so fucking beautiful." His words, his body looming above, close but untouchable, and his eyes, his dark devouring eyes were wreaking havoc. Her cunt was starting to heat and she could feel a growing dampness. She could feel her nipples getting hard. Unconsciously she arched her back towards him and licked her lips, her breathing growing deeper.

"Please..." The word was a soft whisper on her breath. A tear spilled from the corner of her eye and slowly crept down her temple.

He knelt on the bed. Once again his face was close to hers and she could feel his breath on her skin. Her arms trembled with the need to reach out and touch him. Long trembles began to shake her frame. Another whimper of need bubbled up in her chest.


When his lips touched hers it was like an electric shock coursing through her body. A soft cry welled up against his mouth, her body arching and tipping toward his unable to resist the attraction of having him so close. Her tongue exploring his mouth, tracing under his lips and diving into his mouth.

His hands were on her, stroking down her side, caressing her hip and thigh. Each touch setting a fire in her skin. He traced his lips down her jaw and sucked her earlobe into his mouth and bit it gently, tugging, nibbling. She hissed in pleasure, instinctively leaning toward him, seeking more sensation. His lips moved slowly down her neck, across her chest and found a nipple. His breath hot on her flesh, his hands rubbing up and down her thighs, he licked her nipple and blew, the sudden coolness sending new flashes of pleasure echoing down her belly, making her cunt clench and throb. She was moaning with each gasping burst of breath. He sucked her nipple into his mouth pulling sharply on her hardened nub. She cried out. She was so lost in sensation her arms came down and touched his head and shoulder.

He raised his head and looked at her suddenly distracted. "No." Her eyes flashed open and she jerked her hands back above her head. "Hold onto the bar by the headboard. It will help you remember." She nodded and wrapped her hands around the cool metal, a source of solid strength in a growing storm.

He bent to her breast again, cupping and squeezing her firmly and then taking her nipple between his fingers rolling and pinching, the twinges of pain blending into the pleasure. Half formed words began to join her moans and cries.

He cupped her cunt, marveling at the heat and moisture. At his touch she gasped and her breathing stopped. Her legs opened wide and her hips jerked and lunged toward his touch. For about ten seconds everything was still, Angela arched and trembling against his hand holding her sex. Her knuckles white as she gripped the bar. A sob of need burst from her throat and she collapsed beneath his hand as long shudders began to shake her.

He moved to lay between her legs and spread her cunt lips apart and looked close at her sex, inhaling her rich primordial scent. He could see the muscles of her cunt clenching, her clit was hard, peeking out of her folds. He blew a hot breath across her. He was not averse to touching his mouth to her but he felt curiously reluctant, wanting to wait, to save it for another time. He touched his fingertip to her clit. She squealed more protest, the sensation too much, too soon, to bear, her hips jerking trying to avoid the touch. He slipped a finger and then two into her and rubbed her cleft with his thumb, gently avoiding direct contact. She groaned with need, her hips rising and rocking, fucking his fingers. "Fuck me." Her words were almost inaudible, "Oh god please fuck me."

Her words inflamed him. "Roll over, get your ass in the air." His voice hoarse and dark with lust.

She was over and up almost before he finished saying it. "Yes Fuck Me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me rough."

She grunted and squealed as he slammed into her. "Harder. Fuck me harder." She grunted harsh short words, "Fuck... Cunt... Hard..." with each lunge into her. The force of his fucking making her body shake. She pushed back hard against him on each down stroke, grinding her hips. She began to shake, her words dissolving into a long wail as she began to convulse in ecstasy. He reached down and began to stroke her clit pushing the sensations higher. Her wail turned into rhythmic screams, her cunt clenching around his cock like a fist. He slapped her ass hard; once, twice and then grabbing her hair he pulled her head up and back. forcing himself deep and exploded into her, lunging deep and spasming as he pumped her full of his come.

He leaned down over her and held her close, cupping her breasts as he continued to move against her. Gently stroking, he teased out endless aftershocks and spasms until they were both limp.

He gently reached up and pulled her limp hands from where they still clung onto the bar and gently eased her down onto her side. She let out a deep shuddering sigh. He had to clear his throat before he could speak, "I think we both needed that." She nodded and sighed again, turning to face him.

Devin kissed her gently and then began to push her down. "Lick me off baby, and then hold me in your mouth for a while." She nodded and moved down, her eyes soft and happy. He sucked air through his teeth as the searing sensation of her tongue on him made him gasp and jerk. "Gentle, really soft and gentle." She carefully gently licked him with soft little touches until he was clean and then gently took him into her mouth. He was only half hard and fit easily into her mouth. "Don't suck or lick, just hold it soft and warm."

He lay there in a relaxed fog, his easing cock cradled in her mouth for a long time, every few minutes she would carefully swallow as the saliva would build up in her mouth. Her breath soft and warm against his belly. He reached down and pulled her up to him and held her gently. "That was nice."

Her voice was soft and hesitant. "Sir, is it OK to ask you something?"

"Sure baby, I just didn't feel like talking before we fucked. I had been looking forward to that the whole time I was gone."

"I did something while you were gone. I don't know if it was the right thing or not." Her face was flaming scarlet, her eyes slipping away from his.

He turned her face back to his, "Look me in the eyes. Are you afraid I will be angry with you?"

Raising her eyes to his, she swallowed nervously. "I fear I will disappoint you."

Approval shown in his eyes. "For now I want you to think about what you did and why you feel the need to ask me. Lets take a shower and get something to eat. I am starving. After breakfast I will ask you to tell my why you want to ask me, before we talk about what you did."

"I had Avery bring up some food for breakfast while you were sleeping. I guessed you would be hungry when you woke up."

"Hungry for you, baby."

She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Suddenly unsure of herself, she found herself watching him out of the corner of her eye. She sat on the toilet and peed keeping her knees apart. He stood in the doorway and began to chuckle. She looked up at him a question in her eyes. "You know, I don't get off on watching you pee. I just said you had to let me watch, to see if you would obey me." She looked outraged, her face blushing. Then she wrinkled up her nose and stuck her tongue out at him, and spread her legs further apart. "Oh you look out. You could get a spanking."

She hopped up off the toilet. "Promise?"

He gave her a penetrating look. His eyes suddenly dark and predatory. "Be careful what you ask for."

Angela felt a thrill of fear and pure lust shoot through her. Her hands trembled as she pinned up her braid. They showered quickly, washing each other's backs. While she was pulling on her robe he said, "You go get something together for us to eat and I will go shave."

"American or continental breakfast?"

"Continental, I am not much of an eggs and potatoes guy."

Angela got out a variety of fruit, some cheeses, croissants and orange juice. She also put some English muffins in the toaster. She looked over the espresso maker and started a shot of espresso dripping.

When she turned he was in the doorway watching her. He was freshly shaved and had put on a pair of pajama pants and a dark robe. She hesitated a second, fighting an urge to approach him, craving his touch, his smell, his direction. He smiled and sat down. "The coffee smells wonderful."

"How do you like it served?"

"Naked."

She turned and looked at him and smiling slipped out of her robe and hung it over the back of one of the kitchen chairs. Standing before him proud, her eyes a challenging him to action, she repeated. "How do you want your coffee?"

"I want it just like that, beautiful."

She brought him his espresso and curtsied as she handed it to him. She made a second cup for herself and came to sit. He seemed to prefer the toast to the croissants. He ate a lot. She was hungry too after not eating much the day before.

She put away the food and put the few plates and flatware in the dishwasher. After wiping off the counter and table, she moved to him and knelt at his feet.

"Have you thought about my question of why you want to ask me?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me."

"I am full of feelings. I want to give myself to you. That makes me happy. I am not sure exactly everything I am expected to do. That makes me feel confused and anxious. I am terrified of failure. I am so afraid that if I do it wrong or make mistakes you will be disappointed in me. If I mess this up, I don't know if I could live through it. I want to ask you about what I did because I am anxious that I did something wrong. I am also afraid if I don't tell you now you will find out and be angry believing I may have been trying to deceive you. I am afraid of punishment but not as much as I am afraid of disappointing you."

"OK tell me what you did."

"I bought a vibrator."

His eyes bugged out a little, his face turned scarlet, he pressed his lips together. Angela blanched and whimpered. Then he began to laugh, long roaring loud laughter. Angela was vaguely offended at first but soon she couldn't help giggling and then laughing along with him. He pulled her up to sit in his lap. "Oh that is too funny."

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I didn't buy it, sir. You did."

"Thats even funnier. Tell me all about it."

She told him about the spa and the room service, how the picture had attracted her because it looked like a cock. He roared again when she described her dilemma when the person had asked what size and her amazement that medium was so big. "Did you like it?"

"It felt good but nothing like this morning."

"Very diplomatic answer." He stroked her back and said, "You were right to tell me. I may have been angry if I thought you were hiding this from me."

"Did you call your office?"

"I told them I was going to be late."

"Call them. Tell them that you are attending a training all day and won't be in." She nodded.

"Will I have time sometime today to get back to a couple of subcontractors? I promised them I would be contacting them about some bids before the weekend."

"Of course, I would not want you breaking any promises."

"Let me up, lets get these calls out of the way so we won't have anymore distractions the rest of the weekend. I have definitely earned a few days off." Angela felt a giddy rush of excitement. Three whole days.

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12