Angela's Adventure

Story Info
She watches him play with his pretty slut's butt.
2.8k words
4.52
32.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh had known Angela for over a year before he invited her to watch him play with his pretty slut at the hotel.

Their relationship began quite innocently. They were colleagues. Although Josh was a lot younger, Angela, an attractive 38 year old, was drawn to his confident demeanor and classic all-American blue-eyed, dark blonde hair, good looks immediately.

Angela was married, so she never really considered pursuing anything more than a risqué or provocative flirt every once and awhile.

Often, their conversations drifted towards sexual topics and their discussions became quite explicit. She confided in Josh about submissive interests she had since adolescence and that she craved to be used. Josh knew that she found her sex life disappointing and that she wanted an adventure.

He had told her many stories and details about his sexual relationships. Angela learned that Josh was sexually dominant...and that his tastes and appetite paralleled her own in countless ways.

Yes, indeed...they shared many interests.

And Josh DID want her...to play with and more. But Angela was to remain true to her husband. She was so intrigued by Josh, and very aware that he was capable of giving her everything she desired. He tempted her...physically and mentally. Yes, she wanted him too. Bad.

One day, Josh had approached her with an idea.

"I've been thinking, Angela. I have a close friend, her name is Susan. I think that we could have a little fun together."

Angela was immediately curious, and rather aroused. "Really...hmmm...and what exactly do you have in mind?" she asked as she studied him.

"Well, Susan and I get together from time to time, usually whenever she comes to town to visit her folks. She's submissive and pretty and I think you'd find her fascinating. I want you to meet her and maybe more."

Angela and Josh were able to communicate directly and to the point without mincing words...but she was most definitely modest and conservative. She blushed furiously at Josh's suggestion, as he predicted she would be. Yet she was terribly curious.

"How you participate and what you do is your choice, but at least watch...and learn..and maybe even pretend it's you I'm playing with" he continued softly.

Speechless, Angela agreed to think about Josh's proposal. She became more excited and enticed with each passing day. Finally she approached Josh. "Okay. Yes...I want to come along. But there aren't any expectations, right?"

"No Angela, no expectations. Just watch and have fun" he whispered. "You could make believe it's us…and touch yourself ...or whatever...just go with what you feel. We'll take it from there."

She watched his expressions carefully. She trusted him and believed him. God he turned her on...he was barely 25 in years...but his confidence, intellect, maturity, and low key demeanor made him so fucking irresistible.

"Do you really think that your friend will go for the idea?" she inquired.

"She'll do whatever I tell her to do," he whispered confidently. "Okay," he grinned. "I'll call Susan tonight to find out exactly when she'll be here. And I'll let her know that you'll be coming along."

The next day Josh quietly walked up behind Angela and whispered in her ear "Next Friday afternoon, 4 PM. We'll meet and you can ride with me. Susan will meet us there. Sound good?" he asked. Angela's heart seemed to skip a few beats..."Okay" she managed.


A week later... Josh and Angela pulled into a parking spot in front of the hotel room. "We're a little early, Susan should be here in about 20 minutes or so, but let's go in" Josh said.

Angela looked at Josh..."Do you promise...NO expectations??

"Promise" said Josh as he lightly kissed her cheek.

Josh unlocked the door to their room and turned on a small lamp. Then he pulled the heavy drapes shut. The room wasn't fancy, just incredibly cozy. Angela took off her jacket and sat down on a large comfortable chair beside the queen sized bed.

"Wait a sec, get up" Josh said. He pulled the chair towards the bed until it stood a couple of feet from the foot of the bed. Angela blushed. "Well you came here to watch, right??" Josh asked. He smiled..."relax. This'll be fun. You'll see".

There were two taps on the door before it opened and a brunette peeked in.

"Hey baby!!" Josh said enthusiastically. "You look great, Sue!!" He hugged her and kissed her briefly on the lips and then turned to Angela. "This is my friend Anglela". They lightly shook hands; Angela studied the vivacious young lady apprehensively. "N-Nice to meet you" Angela stuttered.

"You too, Angela..." Susan chimed. She didn't seem to have a single care in the world. The slim, yet busty, very attractive lady of about 23 years had a delightful, carefree manner. She dropped her bag on the bed and shed her coat. She turned to Josh and said "It's really great to see you! I missed you sooo much" as she kissed him again.

Josh smiled broadly as he looked at Susan. "Me too" he said.

After a few minutes of small talk, Josh looked at Sue carefully. "Baby, we're gonna show Angela what a delightfully nasty little slut you are...aren't we." It was a statement not a question.

"Of course, Josh" she replied. "Your wish is my command" she giggled.

"Have a seat and make yourself comfortable, Angela" he said. He turned to face Susan, "Strip, babe" he stated softly with a slight smile. Angela was floored by how matter of fact Josh was.

Without hesitation, and in one fluid motion, Susan pulled her dress over her head. There she stood, pantiless and quite beautiful. Her lightly tanned, smooth skin was exquisite, Angela thought. Her long, straight, shiny hair swayed across her back, shorter strands framed her face. Her dark eyes were wide in anticipation as she looked at Josh.

"Excellent" said Josh. He tenderly brushed her hair from her face and lightly stroked her face and neck. His fingertips traced her clavicle and shoulder, and then circled her large, full breasts. Silently, he continued to touch her...first softly...then slowly increasing pressure...and making his way to her perky pink nipples.

Angela's thoughts bolted from "what the fuck am I doing here" to "this is intense" in a matter of a second. Angela felt as though she was watching an award-winning drama.

It was silent, except for Susan's breathing...and as Josh pinched her nipples, she inhaled sharply. Josh twisted and pulled on her nipples until they were hard and long. For nearly a minute Susan intently stared into his eyes. While continuing to pinch her nipples with one hand, he used the other to brush the inside of her thighs. "Feet apart" he whispered. Immediately, she obeyed.

He traced her moist labia with his fingertips, slowly pushing them further into to her. Susan seemed to be thrusting herself towards his hand. "You know better than that. Patience, Sue" Josh said, ever so quietly. He continued to part her inner lips with two fingers, while teasing her with a third. She stood motionless.

Josh glanced at Angela, who looked stunned and was barely breathing. He provided a reassuring half smile, which Angela found strangely comforting.

"Spread yourself open for me, Sue". She did at once, and he slid his middle finger half way into her very wet pussy. "Our little slut is already dripping wet, Angela. I think Susan likes having an audience, don't you, Susan?"

"Yesss, Josh. I dooo" she sighed.

"Spread your lips more, show me everything…show me your clit" he whispered. As she complied, Josh teased her little protruding button with a wet fingertip, being careful not to go too far..."Not yet…don't you dare" he quietly ordered.

Angela leaned forward a little, fascinated by what was occurring right there, before her eyes. She too was beginning to feel the excruciating throb from Josh's fingertips, and she hadn't even been touched. His quiet, measured, commanding attitude made her burn with lust.

"Show Angela how wet you are. Hold yourself open so she can see..."

Angela looked terribly reluctant, almost frightened. "It's okay, sweetie" Josh said. "Susan likes it, and that's why you're here...c'mon...let go a little." Susan did as she was told, standing before her with her pussy spread and glistening wet. Angela could only stare.

Josh stepped closer to Angie and Susan and lightly rubbed Susan's swollen clitoris. Looking at Angela, he pushed his finger deep into her cunt, and Susan moaned.

"Give me your hand" he said to Angela, as he lowered himself to his knees. Reluctantly, she met his hand with hers, and he guided her fingers to Susan. He stroked her open pussy with Angela's fingers, until finally Angela moved them on her own. "Easy...we don't want her to come just yet" he gently warned. Angie marveled the sensation of Susan's wet, tight cunt wrapped around her finger as she stirred her deeply.

"Mmmm" Susan moaned again.

"Now, why don't we show Angela your oral talents" said Josh as he stood up again. He proceeded to unzip and remove his jeans...slowly and leisurely. Again, Angela could barely breathe. She never would have guessed that he possessed such an enormous and incredibly hard package. Even from 3 feet away she could clearly see how excited he was.

"On your knees, babe. You know exactly what to do", he said to Susan as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Unhurried, she crawled to him. Kneeling, she looked directly at him as she snaked her tongue up his inner thigh and then under and around his balls.

Josh glanced over at Angela in time to see her lick her lips. He smiled at her tenderly and watched her...as she watched him get an amazing blow job.

'Susan obviously has phenomenal oral talents' Angela thought....as she swirled and twirled her tongue around and around his shaft. Lubing her lips with saliva, she fucked him with her mouth, caressing his cock with her tongue on the down stroke, sucking on the upstroke. She took all of him into her mouth and into her throat...she moaned, creating a vibration in her mouth that sent him over the edge... He held her head, slamming his cock further into her throat...bucking his hips, he shot his hot sticky load down her throat. She never missed a beat or a stroke, her lips continued to suck until he was motionless. "Mmmm, baby. That was really good" Josh sighed.

Angela squirmed in her chair.

"Now...let's see what kind of fun we can have with you. Up on the bed, on your back". Of course, Susan was in the ordered position in a flash.

"You know, Angela, you can play too. No pressure, no expectations...but maybe you'd like a little relief too??...even if it's by your own hand. Go ahead honey, it's okay" he reassured her. Angela just couldn't, she just wasn't ready for that. Not yet.

Angela squirmed again as Josh focused on Susan. "Lift your butt" he said and slid a pillow under Susan's hips. "Legs apart, really wide. Knees to your shoulders. That's a good girl. Where's your bag? Did you bring everything you were supposed to?" he asked.

"Yes. I think it fell on the floor. Angie would you..." Susan asked.

Angela handed Josh the heavy bag, trying to imagine what it contained.

He opened it and removed its contents one piece at a time. There were a couple of huge dildos, and a couple of vibrators, and a few things that Angela couldn't even identify. Josh placed the toys next to him and once again focused on Susan's splayed open crotch. He pushed on her inner thighs, opening her up even more.

"You like to have your pussy looked and played with, don't you Susan? Tell us." Josh was sliding his finger around and through the folds of her engorged pussy. Occasionally he stopped at her clit, causing her to involuntarily jerk her hips towards him. He slid a finger into her, then two, his fingers sloshing in her wetness.

"Ooooh, yes, Josh...Please...please...I want to cum..." Sue sighed.

"Come over here, Angela. You could help... Look at her pink, wet, swollen pussy and tell me you don't want to play with it. Hmm?" as he pulled the hood off her clit making her even more desperate to come. "Touch her, Angela. Rub her clit for me while I lube this up" as he picked up a dildo. "Stretch your pussy open, Susan." She pulled the skin around her clit taut, causing it to jut out at Angela. She wet her finger with Susan's juice and slid it over and around her clit.

Then Angela saw the black monster dildo in his hands. He squirted a glob of KY on it and slid his fingers around to coat it.

Josh adjusted the pillow under Susan, lifting her ass a little higher. Angela quickly looked at him...surely he didn't plan to put that huge thing in her ass...

He knew exactly what Angela was thinking. "You don't think I'd do anything that Susan doesn't like, do you? Susan loves to be assfucked, with anything, the bigger the better. Don't you, babe? Tell Angela how much you like things shoved into your ass".

"Oh yes, Angela...I do. I want Josh to fuck my ass...please Josh" she panted as Angela continued to tease her clit, "please fuck my ass with that big toy...please put it in my ass" she begged.

Josh coated his fingers with KY and began poke her tight little butt hole, not entering it, just teasing. Susan moaned, and tried to impale herself on his fingers. "I don't like when you get so impatient, my little slut". He swiftly and loudly slapped her ass hard enough to leave a distinct hand print on her ass cheek.

Susan squealed loudly. "I'm sorry, Josh...I know...but please...I need to cummmmm" she mumbled.

Josh continued to tease her butt with his fingertips as he slipped a smaller pink dildo into her pussy. "Here, Angela. Fuck her with this, nice and slow. Keep rubbing her clit...that's it...very nice".

Angela slowly pushed the 7 inch dildo in and out of Susan's gushing box. Josh stuck one finger, and then another into her butt, sliding them in and out with no resistance. A moment later he began to work her with the slippery dildo. He pressed the tip into her ass, twisting and rotating it...it went in a fraction of an inch at a time.

Susan's moans became a little louder. "Keep it down, Susan, or I'll have to gag you".

"No no no...I'll be quiet, I promise" she whispered in quiet desperation

He watched her sphincter stretch to accommodate the black monster as he inserted it agonizingly slow. He lightly massaged the rim of her stuffed asshole as he eased it in a little more.

"I want to let her cum when this thing is totally buried in her ass, okay?" he said to Angela who didn't quite believe her eyes or ears at the moment.

"Umm, yeah...okay" she managed.

The dildo was almost totally implanted when Josh casually instructed Angela "just keep rubbing her. Don't stop, and try to keep your grip."

No sooner did he finish his sentence when Susan's abdomen began to undulate. Her pelvis started to rock, and her legs quaked and trembled. She threw her head back and writhed on the bed as her orgasm ripped through every cell in her body. She mumbled and moaned something that no one understood...until at last she was totally spent.

Josh slowly and gently removed the toys and stroked her hair and face, saying nothing.

He looked at Angela as if to say "would you like a turn?"...and she shook her head in response to his silent question.

Angela's attention was drawn to Josh's huge bulging erection. Josh acknowledged her discovery with a slight grin as he returned his focus to Susan. "You are awesome baby" he whispered into her ear. He softly began to stroke her pussy with his cock.

"I know you're hot Angie" he stated softly. "Fix it, rub it...make yourself cum. Just relax and let go. Just do it."

"Fuck me Josh" Susan pleaded. "Fuck me hard".

Josh eased his hardness into her soaked pussy as they moaned softly to one another.

Angela was nearly forgotten, and miraculously felt comfortable enough to loosen her jeans in order to allow her access to her own throbbing pussy. The friction of her jeans had almost been enough to cause an orgasm. Now the stimulation of her own fingers immediately created the sensation of heat...that incredible tingle that always signals imminent orgasm.

Her eyes met Josh's for just a split second...just as the fireworks exploded in her mind and between her legs...just before she could only see the magnificent colors of release.

After a long while, the trio began to regain conscious thought. What an afternoon it had been. Angela dreaded returning home. The afternoon had been liberating and adventurous. She wasn't sure how well she'd be able to pretend that nothing unusual had occurred.

'What would happen when she and Josh returned to work Monday morning?' she wondered.

"Everything will be fine" Josh said, as if he were reading her mind.

He smiled warmly and she believed him.

"See you Monday" she said as she quietly slipped out of the hotel room.