Angela's Angels

Story Info
Angela's dirty dancers perform just for me!
3k words
4.47
14.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my early thirties and I was between jobs. To make some extra money I took on an evening job helping in our local community hall. It didn't involve much: just opening up in the evenings, being around when it was used and tidying and locking up afterwards. I would sit in the little office surfing porn on my laptop whilst keeping an eye on what was going on through the half silvered mirror between the office and the main hall. There was an amateur choir, a book club and a couple of church groups. But what I looked forward to most was the women's aerobics class.

That consisted of about a dozen girls, all slim young beauties in their twenties who did their exercise routines in body clinging leotards. It was run by Angela, a beauty in her late twenties with dark hair not quite down to her shoulders and a superb figure. Whenever they met I was distracted from my porn by their display. I watched girls' long legs spread impossibly wide in splits. I ogled thin gusset strips between girls' legs bulging over sex mounds showing the cameltoe lines of vaginas. Firm young breasts thrust out against the thin taut Lycra of their leotards showing peaking nipples, and bounced with their routines. Well rounded bottoms swung and wiggled sensuously, and smooth bum cheeks gleamed on either side of the thin strips of leotard nestling in their bum cracks.

I was also between girl friends. In my lonely bed with my hungry erection in my hand after watching Angela's class it was difficult to decide which of Angela's girls to have and which of the erotic poses I'd seen to have her in!

But best of all was the select little bunch of the prettiest and sexiest girls of that class who called themselves "Angela's Angels." They sometimes stayed on after the main aerobics class and practised an old fashioned synchronised high kicking chorus line routine. I heard they made quite some money performing at stag nights, lads' birthday parties, and other men's gatherings. They sometimes practised in the high heels and silvery costumes they wore for performances. These were even briefer than their leotards and seemed to emphasise their sexy curves even more sensuously than if they'd been nude. As well as clinging closely to their bodies their costumes had string thin shoulder straps, cleavages cut in a deep V between their breasts, were high cut at their thighs, and were not much more than a thong strap nestling between their bum cheeks.

One evening I'd watched Angela's Angels doing a rehearsal in their show costumes. I thought they'd all left and I went round the place checking locks and lights. I returned to the office, opened the door, and the first thing I saw was three female bottoms with thin silvery thong straps nestling in their bum cracks, at the top of six long tanned female legs ending in silvery high heels. The three girls they belonged to were leaning over my desk watching the porn movie I'd had on my laptop.

The girls turned as I came in. They were Angela, blonde pony tailed Cassie and dark haired Lucy, the youngest of Angela's Angels at just twenty. Angela grinned at me.

"I see you like watching naked girls performing," she said.

I'd left my porn movie on pause as I went round, but it was running and showing a naked guy laying back with a nude girl squatting astride him bobbing up and down as she rode his rod.

The girl in the movie began to cry out in her climax. Cassie turned to watch, flicking her blonde pony tail off her shoulders and excitedly wiggling her bottom. "Oooooohhh!" she squealed. "Watch her go! I'd love to do a squat on top of him!"

Angela gave me a mischievous smile as her brown eyes met mine under her dark fringe.

"You know we perform in men's clubs," Angela said. "Well, normally we wear our sexy costumes ... " she paused and rocked sensuously on her high heels, spread her legs slightly and arched her back a little so the cleavage of her costume opened wider and her boobs bulged against her costume, as if I was unaware of how sexy her costume was. I could see the dimpled line of her vagina slit in the thin silvery cloth. "But sometimes, for special audiences ..."

"We take our outfits off and perform with no clothes on," Lucy interjected, with an excited giggle.

"But that's rather secret," warned Cassie. "Don't tell anyone."

"We've noticed how you enjoy watching us." Angela continued. "It gets us really horny." Angela looked at Cassie and Lucy, and their grins showed they felt the same. "Would you like ...?" Angela asked.

Angela didn't finish her sentence but I guess the look on my face gave her all the answer she wanted! Angela slipped her shoulder straps off her shoulders and pulled her costume down to her waist. It had some kind of built in bra, and her large round perfectly shaped breasts with deep pink nipples bounced out. A moment later what little there was of her costume was down round her feet, leaving her in a tiny white thong and her high heels. She kicked her costume aside and slipped her thong part way down round her spread thighs. She stood for a moment with it erotically underlining her almost black little strip of pubic hair, then let it drop. Her big breasts rose and fell with her excited breathing.

"But there's one condition," said Angela.

"If we get nude, you get nude too," said Cassie.

"We're always showing men what we've got. We want to see some hard up cock," added Lucy.

Angela reached down, ran her fingertip along the ridge of my erection, unzipped my jeans, then let me finish the job. I stripped off my shirt, jeans and my bulging grey briefs. In a moment the girls were seeing plenty of hard up cock: seven inches of it bending up toward the ceiling from my hairy balls to my big round knob. I stood with my legs spread shoving my erect penis forward to treat the girls to a show.

Cassie reached down and felt my shaft as if trying it for stiffness.

"Mmmmmm!" Cassie purred, as if impressed. "That's just what we want to see!"

Cassie peeled off her costume and the skimpy pastel pink panties underneath. She had a well stacked top deck and a smooth shaven slit. While I watched Cassie strip, Lucy, still in her costume, came up to me for a feel of my sex kit. She gently stroked my balls and my straining erection, running her fingers through my thick pubes. I fondled her bum and ran my fingers along the smooth cloth in the valley between her bum cheeks, and stroked her smooth naked thighs beneath. Lucy purred with pleasure and excitement!

"Now you strip me!" Lucy said the moment Cassie was nude, and she bobbed up and down on her high heels with excitement.

I wondered if any of their shows included that! I savoured undressing Lucy to the full. The curves of her body felt deliciously smooth as I ran my hands over her breasts, down her sides and over her bottom through the thin smooth cloth. She gasped and nuzzled her sex mound against my hand as I ran my fingertip along her vagina lips through her costume. I slipped the shoulder straps off and pulled her costume down her body to her thighs and let it drop in one smooth movement. She was as well stacked as the other girls, and was in a light blue lacy cotton thong. She bent over the desk with her bum toward me and grinning at me over her shoulder for me to pull her thong down. Before I did I tickled her along the thin strip of cloth in her crack and followed it right under her to tickle her sex mound from behind. I pulled Lucy's thong down round her thighs and let it drop to her high heels. She spread her legs wide. She squirmed and giggled as I fingered her cunt from behind. Lucy had a neat bush as dark as her page boy cut.

Lucy was hot and wild! As soon as I'd got her nude she did one of those spectacular wide legged squats in front of me and licked and kissed me right on the tip of my erect penis. An instant later she'd taken the head of my penis into her mouth and was sucking it and massaging it with her tongue. I could have taken any amount of that, but with a laugh Cassie said

"Come on Lucy, don't keep him all to yourself!"

Angela took my hand and led me into the main hall. She put on some music with a raunchy, blood pounding beat, and Angela's Angels performed just for me nude except for high heels.

With arms linked in a chorus line they swung their long legs up in boob-bouncing, thigh swinging high kicks. Standing wide legged with feet touching, with their breasts bouncing, they thrust their cunts forward one after the other in a synchronised movement. In perfect unison they bent over in a row and spread their legs wide as if ready for a guy to give it them from behind, with their breasts swinging as they wiggled their bottoms in unison. They stayed bent over long enough for me to give each bottom a fondle with my hand. They squatted and bobbed smoothly up and down together as if they were all riding guys' rods under them, and lots more! Their routine climaxed in a star pattern where they all squatted in a ring facing outwards and in perfect synchronisation swung their legs as wide as they could and leaned back toward the centre of the star so their boobs swung up and out.

At the end I clapped and cheered, but Angela had her own ideas.

"Sometimes we like men to show their appreciation in a more traditional way!"

Angela grinned at me, formed her thumb and forefinger into a ring the girth of a guy's penis and bobbed it smoothly up and down the length and angle of an erection in that movement every boy knows so well. I got the message! I stood with my legs wide, thrust my hips forward, braced myself, wrapped my fist round my straining hard shaft and began to masturbate.

"Oh!" Lucy cried, "Let me!"

In an instant Lucy was snuggled up against me with her legs astride my spread leg so her bush brushed my naked thigh and her big soft breasts pressed against my arm. I stopped masturbating and slid my hand across her thigh to grab her bottom. My other hand went straight to her breasts. Lucy fondled and tickled my balls and lightly stroked my shaft with her fingertips. I felt I could hardly take any more when she wrapped her petite hand loosely round my shaft and began smoothly hand jobbing me. Cassie stood next to me on my other side, fondling my bum and reaching under me to tickle the inner tops of my thighs and my balls from behind. With two naked girls pleasuring me my erection felt tight enough to snap.

Angela stood in front of me watching. Now I had two girls' bottoms and legs, and three sets of boobs and pussies for my hands to play with! Sex hungry Lucy had obviously wanked guys before. She knew how to pull and stroke my foreskin just right, she squeezed my shaft and stroked her hand right up over my penis head just the way I like. I was soon wetting Lucy's with pre cum.

Lucy knew how to take her time. She responded to my suddenly stiffening cock and me shoving my hips forward toward Angela as my cum rose by stroking me just with her thumb and forefinger over the corona ridge between my knob and shaft so I came slowly. Angela squealed with glee as my spurt of semen splashed onto her front between her belly button and cunt. I staggered back with my still half erect penis swinging. Cassie applauded and cheered at my performance while Angela got a tissue to wipe my semen from her belly and where it had trickled down to catch in her bush.

It was late. Lucy and Cassie dressed, and after a last kiss on the cheek from them they left. Angela helped me tidy the place. The way she didn't bother to put on any more clothes than a track suit top over her naked body and kept her high heels on told me the evening wasn't finished yet! Angela tossed off her track suit top almost the moment her door closed behind Lucy and Cassie.

"Oooooooooohhhh!" Angela sighed, "I'm so horny!"

I'd already noticed how athletic Angela was. I'd watched her do incredible penis-straining splits that worked the thin strip of leotard between her legs into her vagina slit. Standing on one high heeled foot, she swung her other leg up till it was almost vertical, in a leg split that pulled her vagina wide open so her pink labia were peeping through her dark bush.

"Play with me!" Angela said, quivering with excitement and thrusting her cunt toward me.

I fondled Angela's smooth round bottom and thighs, tickled her along her bum crack and slid my fingers along that so sensitive spot between her arse and her vagina to reach between her spread legs to finger her cunt. I slowly kissed her down her upright leg, my fingers playing with her bottom and smoothly stroking her juiced lubed vagina lips the way that gets girls hot. I kissed and licked her pussy and ruffled her bush with my tongue when I reached her cunt on my way down, while I continued to tickle her bum crack and the inside tops of her thighs with my fingers. Angela's bush was sodden with her juice, her pink inner labia were swollen with arousal, and she was whimpering and trembling with excitement!

Before I'd started kissing her down her lower leg Angela let out a long deep moan and swung her leg down till she was standing on both feet. Then she climbed onto the desk. Perched on the desk, in a smooth, exquisitely erotic movement she did the splits, swinging her legs apart till they were pointing in opposite directions along the edge of the desk with her bum toward me.

"That's what you liked watching my girls do, isn't it?" She gasped, glancing at me over her shoulder. She must have felt my eyes on the gusset of her leotard when she and the girls in her class had done the splits.

She leaned forward on her hands so her big breasts were hanging over the desk, and her vagina slit was gaping open right in front of me.

"Like this," Angela said softly, reaching down between her legs to finger her pussy in case I had any doubt what she wanted!

While I stripped naked to have her I watched Angela's fingers smoothly stroking her vagina lips and reaching into her slit to finger her clit as she masturbated. Then as soon as I was naked my fingers took over stroking her juice oiled excited labia and circling the peak of her clitoris. Angela gasped, moaned and quivered as I worked her hot, and my hard penis strained with the anticipation of sliding between her tight smooth love lips.

"Now! Now!" Angela gasped, juddering.

I held her spread thighs and slid full length into her at the peak of her arousal. Her legs were so wide my hips pressed hard against her thighs. Her pussy muscles were as well tuned as the rest of her athletic body, and were deliciously tight round my shaft. Holding her thigh with one hand and caressing her bottom, back and legs with the other I pumped her deep and smooth with my rock hard cock. There was a wall mirror in front of her and in it I watched her breasts swing with the rhythm of my thrusts.

She climaxed after a couple of minutes. Her body suddenly tensed, she cried out, her back arched with the involuntary thrusts of her hips, her vagina muscles clenched around my shaft and I held her by both thighs as she juddered with the pulses of her orgasm. She flopped forward on her elbows on the desk while I kept thrusting in her tight smooth vagina till I jerked my load. With my hands gripping her spread thighs I pushed her across the desk with my orgasm thrust when I filled her. I stood behind her between her spread legs holding her thighs as she lay flopped on the desk purring as she enjoyed her afterglow and I recovered from a superb cum. The last of my semen dripped onto the desk.

Angela gave me a lift home, then after a quick kiss that was it. It was just a one night stand. Her act got her horny, she wanted sex, so did I and we satisfied each other.

As luck turned out, the very next day I got offered a proper job. That meant I had to give up my evenings at the community hall. I thought I'd never see Angela's Angels again. Then I got the invitation to my friend Mike's stag party up in town. The email included a link to an amateur video clip, with the comment "These beauties will be giving us a show. Mine's the leggy one third from the left!"

I clicked on the link and there they were: Cassie, Julie, Angela third from the left, Barbara, Lucy, Tracey, Kathryn and Hazel in a line all nude except for high heels, arms linked, mile long bare legs high kicking, boobs bouncing. The video followed Angela through her routine, and ended zoomed in on her squatting in the star with her legs spread wide and her breasts thrust out.

I unzipped, lowered my jeans and briefs, wrapped my fist round my hard erect shaft sticking up between my legs and began to stroke. For a few delicious minutes Angela was mine again.

Then I closed the video and accepted the invitation.