Angela's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it easy, Angela. Relax. Feel. Remember."

After brushing against her breasts several times he gently cupped one and caressed it.

In a move that surprised even herself, she unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing. He pushed it off her shoulders and she shrugged it off. He was free to caress each bra-clad breast, and she began to feel a tingle in her loins, a tingle she hadn't felt for ages. He reached behind her and unclasped the bra, and it joined her blouse on the floor beside the chair.

"You have beautiful breasts. I could hold them in my hands all night. They are soft and just large enough to hold. You should be proud of them." A thumb over a nipple caused her to shudder.

He leaned in and kissed the tip of each breast, pulling the nipples gently with his lips and teasing them with his tongue. She placed her hands on either side of his head to guide him. His hands found her firm legs and massaged them, working his way up her thighs to the hem of the shorts she wore.

Mike unfastened the button and zipper on her shorts, and she lifted her hips to push them down. He played his hands over her abdomen and her back, and kissed her navel. Eventually he brushed over the front of her underwear, noting that it was not as wet as would be expected from the amount of foreplay.

When he grasped the waistband of her underwear she momentarily stopped him.

"What do you want, Angela?"

She moved her hands and he slowly pulled the waistband down over her hips. Once again she raised her hips for him to remove them.

With one hand he continued to fondle a breast; she seemed to like that. His other hand played through her lower hair and teased the outer labia, but when he inserted a finger between her labia he felt how dry she was. No wonder masturbation was painful. This would take further action.

He pulled her hips gently forward on the chair and kissed her navel, moving his kisses slowly farther south, until he kissed her lower mouth. A tongue between her labia moved much more easily that a finger.

She pushed him away. "What are you doing? That's nasty, and...smelly."

"Says who?"

"Everyone."

"I'm part of everyone and I don't think so. Exactly who told you that?"

"I don't know. It's like I always knew it."

"Would it have come from say... your mother?"

"Maybe. She certainly wouldn't have done it."

"Are you your mother?"

"No but...it's still nasty."

"Why?"

"Because that's where you...pee, okay?"

"I see. Do you wash regularly?"

"Yes."

"Wipe every time?"

"Of course."

"So what's nasty? Even if there was some residue urine is essentially sterile."

"But...can't you taste it?"

"No. All I taste is you. And that smell you alluded to is your personal perfume, if you will. I've found that no two women smell or taste quite alike. That's what makes you so fascinating."

"Eww."

"Did you like the feeling?"

"I...I don't know. I was so horrified at what was going on that I didn't notice."

"I'll bet Anna does that, and more. Young women today are much more open about things like that."

She thought about Anna doing it. "It's hard to imagine your child as a sexual being."

"Okay, here's the deal. I said I'd do what you wanted. Up until just a few moments age you seemed to be enjoying what was happening. Let's see if we can erase some of those old negative notions. Will you try something?"

"Maybe. God, I just realized I'm naked in front of you!" She crossed her arms over her breasts and crossed her legs.

"And, even in near darkness, a vision of loveliness you are, too. How about this. You lean back in the chair and close your eyes and try to erase everything from your mind. Don't think about being here. Concentrate only on what you feel. If anything's a problem we'll stop, or at least back off to what we know you like. The goal here is for you to feel a real orgasm. I can help you do it, but you have to trust me."

She nodded slightly and leaned back and closed her eyes. He started over with caresses of her body, leading to caresses and kisses on her breasts. He continued to tease her nipples with his lips as his hands roamed over her abdomen and legs. He kissed her throat. His hand rested on her mound and pressed down, moving in slow circles, and she softly moaned.

His tongue probed her navel while one hand fondled a breast and the other continued on her mound. He placed fingers on either side of her labia and repeatedly squeezed them together.

When her breathing became rapid he kissed down from her navel, brushing through her hair before kissing the outer lips. Gradually his tongue worked between the labia. He sucked on inner labia and rubbed the flat of his tongue over each. He circled her vaginal entrance with his tongue and dragged it slowly upward until he encountered the swelling of her clit. He continually employed tongue where he would usually use fingers, supplying the necessary wetness. He sucked on the clitoral hood and teased the pearl beneath with his tongue.

Her hips began to move, forward and back. He only used his fingers to spread her folds apart for his tongue to reach everything. Gradually her breathing became labored and she began to make moaning and mewling sounds. Her hips moved faster and he picked up his pace also, sucking and licking all of her vulva. Once again her hands reached for his head, and once again she guided him.

With one last hard thrust of her hips she shoved his face hard against her, his tongue working the clitoral hood and the treasure beneath. He sucked hard on it and she came. Her body convulsed several times and he felt the pulsing of her vagina below his tongue. She moaned loudly and shuddered one last time before going limp.

He held his mouth in place for several minutes before withdrawing and resting his head on her thigh. She combed her fingers through his hair as her breathing returned to normal. He reached up and caressed her face.

Wanting her to savor the feeling, he silently picked up her clothes and helped her on with them.

Once dressed she arose and went to the door. He turned her around and kissed her, whispering "Do you remember now what it was like?"

She nodded and kissed him on the cheek, turned and went to her room. Mike closed the door and leaned back against it.

****************************

They didn't see each other the next day. She spent the day on the home tour and he drove over to walk on the beach, watching and listening to the waves. He studied the clouds in the sky and watched couples stroll along the sand. A few hardy surfers braved the chilly early autumn wind.

He drove back to the house and changed to more comfortable clothes for dinner, pulling on a light sweater against the autumn chill. He hadn't seen or heard from her, so wandered around the small downtown before choosing a restaurant. It wasn't crowded and the hostess seated him at a table for two in a quiet corner.

As he was finishing his stuffed, pecan crusted flounder she walked in and looked around, and her smile faded when she saw him there. He waved her over to the table.

"I'm just finishing, but you can join me and I'll stay for dessert."

She leaned over the table and spoke softly. "I don't think I'll be joining you, now or ever again."

"Why?"

"You know why. I did something that made me feel like I was no better than him. I should have known better than to fall for the line of someone like you. I bet I'll be a character in your next book. A funny clown of a woman who..."

His hand shot out to her arm. "Stop right there. Of course you're better than him. He paid women to give him momentary pleasure but no satisfaction. You found something you wanted and got satisfaction from it. If you were happily married it never would have happened."

"So it's all my fault?"

He leaned back in his chair and momentarily placed his hands on his head while he shook his head, and then reached for her arm again. "Haven't you heard anything I've said? Don't you understand? You are an attractive woman who deserves more from life. You need to feel alive. Did you not feel alive last night?"

She continued to glare at him in silence.

"Do you really think I go around seducing women for cheap thrills? I have real dates at home and can get all the thrills I can handle. I see something in you I don't see in others. I see a vibrant woman simmering under the surface. What we did wasn't for me, it was for you. Any other woman I would have had a conversation with, and that would have been that. But, I keep telling you that you are different. There's another Angela inside there. I can see it. But if you really think I was only trying to have sex with you then I'm sorry and I've failed in making you believe in yourself."

He stood up and picked up his check, throwing a ten down on the table for a tip. "We're done here. Have a nice dinner. I recommend the flounder special."

He strode to the cashier, paid and left.

Her knees became weak and she sat in an empty chair at the next table. A cheerful waitress came by promptly with a menu. For some reason she wasn't as hungry as she had been earlier and only ordered a salad.

When she left she wandered aimlessly along the waterfront, completely confused. She came across him sitting on a bench in the small waterfront park, watching couples stroll by. He didn't see her until she stood beside him.

Neither said anything at first, but she took a deep breath. "Maybe I've misread your intentions. I've felt so sorry for myself for so long that I don't know how to react to kindness. Tell me something. Is it true what you said about any man would be proud to be seen walking down the street holding my hand?"

"Absolutely."

She held her arm out in front of him. "Prove it."

He stared at her hand for a moment, then broke into a broad smile, arose and took her hand in his own. "Let's walk."

She was amazed that he took her challenge. They walked, hand in hand along the boardwalk and out to the gazebo built out over the waters of the bay. He pulled out his phone and opened the camera. "I love the colors of the sky at sunset. Look at those clouds, how they reflect the setting sun. And those boats tied to the dock or moored out in the water. Look how the light plays on the water's surface. I can use that."

He took several pictures and they settled back on a bench for a few moments.

She looked around. "I like it here, too. Sometimes I come out here and sit by myself. If I get up before my friend I'll grab a cup of coffee and sit here quietly as the town comes alive in the morning. Even in the winter if it's cold I bundle up and come out here. It's peaceful."

After a silence they got up and walked again, once more hand in hand. It made her feel something inside knowing that another human wanted to be in physical contact with her.

On the main street they approached the bookstore. The owner stepped outside with some trash for pickup later.

"Mr. Stroud, it's good to see you again! I didn't know you were in town. Do you know I've had to reorder 'Wind on the Plains' twice? When it appeared on the New York Times bestseller list it flew off the shelf. Could we arrange for you to do another book signing sometime soon?" He shifted his gaze. "And, hello Angela. I've saved a signed copy of that new book of photographs by Tom Slaughter. I know you'll want one."

Angela laughed "Anything by Tom Slaughter goes home with me. I've got several of his large framed photographs hanging on my walls at home. He really knows how to bring out the character of this place."

The whole time they were talking it never occurred to Angela to be embarrassed to be seen holding hands with a man young enough to be her son, although the bookstore owner noted it. And they both noticed his look.

Mike held up their clasped hands. "I think a pretty woman needs to have someone hold her hand, don't you?"

The owner laughed. "So she does, so she does. Now you take good care of her. She's one of my best customers."

"I will. And I'll have my agent call you about a signing in the spring. I think I'd like to do a reading and take questions, also."

"I'll be ready for you. It will have to be a ticketed event or women will be standing on the sidewalk pushing and shoving to get in."

The owner disappeared back inside and the pair continued walking leisurely, peering in shop windows.

Back at the house they entered the side door leading directly up to their rooms. At the door he kissed her softly and whispered "Spend the night with me."

She drew back. "Certainly not! I don't sleep around."

He sighed. "I'm sorry. You still don't get it, do you? But I really enjoyed our walk. Good night."

When his door closed he kicked the side of the bed in frustration. He finished the open bottle of wine and took off his clothes, leaving only the boxer shorts he slept in. He jotted in his notebook and looked at the photos he had taken during the day before getting ready for bed. His thoughts strayed to Angela, and he sighed.

As he was about to get into bed there was a soft knock on the door. He grumbled at the interruption and cracked the door open.

She stood there in black silk pajamas, holding a bottle of wine, and with a toothbrush conspicuously tucked in a pajama shirt pocket. Her feet were stuffed into pink terrycloth scuffs. "I need someone to help me finish this and was wondering if that offer was still open."

He opened the door wide and she timidly stepped in. "I...I've never done anything like this before. It feels illicit."

As she walked across the room he noted the sway of her hips and how her breasts jiggled without a confining bra. He took the bottle, embraced her briefly and poured two glasses. Once again she sat perched on the edge of a chair, unsure what to do. A second glass finished the bottle. When she had taken the last sip from her glass she sat it on the table, but stared at it and twirled it around with her fingers and bit her lower lip. "I don't know what to do."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know what I want. I want to feel like last night, but then again I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"I don't know. Afraid that if I do something enjoyable it will make me a bad woman. Afraid that I'm sinking to his level. Afraid that I might like it. Afraid that I won't. Afraid that if you see my body you'll be repulsed."

"You are not a bad woman. You deserve good things. What he did is so far different from this as to not be worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence. He was burrowing inside, you are emerging. Your other fears you just have to face."

"Can we turn out the lights again? I'm not willing to go so far as to be seen naked."

He turned out the lights, but left the blinds opened slightly so a bit of moonlight filtered through the curtains. She sat on the edge of the bed and he sat next to her with an arm around her shoulders. She turned and kissed his cheek before nervously sliding under the covers, pulling them up to her chin and he nestled next to her.

"I meant it when I said we'd do whatever you want. If you just want to lie here and talk we can do that."

"You'd really do that?"

"I asked you to spend the night, but didn't specify what we'd do. I keep telling you that this is all about what you really want, even if it's just to be beside a man who cares about you and talk."

She kissed him and he returned it. This time he didn't hold back on kissing her. He kissed her neck and throat and she threw her head back against the pillow in pleasure. His hands roamed over the silky fabric. Lying on her back the fabric clung to her breasts and her erect nipples were clearly discernable. He gently cupped and massaged a breast and she moaned softly.

One by one he slowly unbuttoned the four buttons of the pajama top and when it opened it fell in silky pools at her sides. He was free to kiss anything down to her waist and he didn't waste any time. He tongued her navel and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples. She sighed and shuddered slightly when he covered each breast with kisses.

There was just enough moonlight in the room that he could see her body. Contrary to what she believed her breasts were beautiful. Maybe not as firm as they once were, but certainly not sagging and obviously still a source of pleasure to her.

He worked a hand under the waistband of the pajama bottoms and caressed over her underwear, feeling the increasing heat. In response she pushed the waistband of both her pajama bottoms and underwear down over her hips. He finished pushing them down her legs and she kicked them off under the covers, the covers sliding down into a tangled mass also.

With complete access to her body he massaged her legs and feet and rubbed his thumbs in the crease where her legs and body meet. Again and again long, luxurious strokes went up her body, over her breasts to her shoulders and back down again. He worked his hands under her and massaged her bottom. She began to writhe under his touch. Tonight she didn't seem to be as dry as the previous night, but he knew fingering or intercourse could still be unpleasant to her.

Unlike last night she wanted him to complete her, to feel the thrust and excitement of another human joined with her. She rubbed his back and her hands eventually found their way to the front of his shorts and she squeezed him. His erection popped out through the opening in front and she stroked it. She pushed his shorts down and he kicked them off onto the floor.

The covers on the bed had long fallen to the side or been pushed down over the foot of the bed, but she didn't seem to notice that she was completely uncovered. He put the heel of his hand on her mound and pressed down, moving in a circular motion with his fingers on either side of her labia.

She pushed up on his shoulders and he propped on his hands above her. She stroked him once more and said "I want to do it tonight. I want it all."

"If that's what you want. I'm not going to talk you into anything."

"I want it, dammit!"

"Just in case, I got something today that will help." He reached over to the table beside the bed and picked up a tube. "I know your concern, so I got something to make it easier if it came to this."

He put a generous blob of gel on his fingers and worked it into the folds of her labia until they were as slippery as if she was naturally wet. Another blob on his finger helped it to enter her. He went slowly, letting the lubricant sink into the flesh. He played inside her, curling his finger and she writhed under his touch.

She pushed his shoulder once again. "Let me do something." She took the tube from him and put some of the gel on his penis, stroking until it was well covered.

"Now let's do it. Please. I want it. I had no idea how much I've been missing. Just be slow, okay?"

He nodded and she drew her legs up and helped guide him in. Even with the lubricant she didn't have the elasticity she once had and she winced at first.

"Let's take it as if you are a virgin. I'll go real slow. When I'm in you set the pace that's comfortable for you."

She nodded and he withdrew slightly and then eased in a little farther and held it. When she was used to it he withdrew, pressed on her clit and reinserted slightly deeper. Gradually he eased into her until he was fully sheathed.

She put her arms around his back and held him. "Just be still for a moment. I want to feel it in there. I want to really feel it. I don't think I've ever taken the time to really feel it inside during sex. It was usually so hurried."

He held steady until she began a slow hip thrusting, which he matched. He occasionally felt around for her clit and rubbed it. One hand massaged a breast and he bent his head to tug on a nipple with his lips. Her hips thrust faster and harder. He wasn't sure if he could last as long as she would. He slammed harder into her and threw his head back as he shot into her. With a few more strokes she came and he felt the pulsing of her vagina around him. Her body tensed and relaxed several times with strong spasms. Her nails dug into his back and she bit his shoulder to keep from crying out.