Angela's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He inserted a wet finger into her and worked it around for a moment. "Here's your reward."

"Yes! Just like that."

He turned the water off and they toweled each other off. He led her, naked, over to the window where sunshine filtered through the curtains. He had her stand still while he stepped back and studied her from all angles. "I think you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever known."

For once she wasn't ashamed. She knew he meant it.

He ran his hands lightly over her body. "I don't ever want to forget how you look and how your skin feels to my touch."

"And I don't ever want to forget what it feels like to be touched like that. Not for sex, but just the touch of a man."

He kissed her and touched her cheek. "If we ever run into each other again I'll tell you some stories about my father, Richard Shepherd. I think you'll understand where I'm coming from a little better. If I told you now you'd get the wrong impression about him. It's a lengthy story and if I condensed it too much he would sound like someone entirely different than he was, but he ultimately shaped my attitude toward women."

"Sounds intriguing."

He laughed "Yeah, we'd need a couple of bottles of wine for that."

"Yes. If we ever meet again we'll have stories to share."

She rummaged around in the bed until she eventually located all her clothing and put her pajamas on. They embraced and kissed, then cracked the door to make sure no one was in the hall, and she dashed to her room to dry her hair.

When her hair was dry she packed for the drive home. She looked around but didn't see him before she drove off. If she had looked up she would have seen him watching thoughtfully from an upstairs window.

One thing she resolved on the drive home was to get some lube and make good use of that vibrator, and even try some things with her own hands. Surely she could think up some interesting fantasies.

Maybe she should go through with the divorce. After all, he had paid everything off and the house could be sold. She had just retired after thirty five years, and this was the first fall she was free to do what she wanted. Maybe she could buy a small house near the beach - within walking distance of downtown. Asshole could figure out what he was going to do by himself. He'd probably find someone willing to take care of him as long as he had money. She guessed some women would find him attractive.

At a rest stop she called Anna.

"I've done some serious thinking this weekend and have made some decisions."

"You're going to divorce daddy."

"You're not surprised."

"I don't know exactly what happened but do know something suddenly made you very unhappy. The surprise is that you didn't do it years ago."

Angela sighed. "Yes, I should have. Oh, and guess who was staying in Room 3? He introduced himself as Mike Shepherd, he's about your age. Well, he saw the book I was reading and we talked about it. I was surprised he knew everything about it. You know why?"

Anna laughed. "You're going to tell me."

She was excited, and began to speak rapidly. "He wrote it! G. M. Stroud is his pen name! We talked about it and he asked my opinion about some things, including the sex in the book. I told him what I thought. We had dinner together and talked some more. We shared our life stories. He told me there was another Angela inside me waiting to come out, but she would need..."

Her voice trailed off and Anna noticed the pause. "Ooh, did you sleep with him?" she asked teasingly.

Angela didn't know how to respond, but her lack of an answer was an answer.

"Mother?...Are you still there?..." There was an audible gasp. "Ohmygod! You did!"

"It wasn't anything like you are thinking, but I can't explain it on the phone. But...I'm curious about something."

"Which is...?"

"He said that some of the things in the books women really do. He said women your age would probably know all about it."

"I can't believe my mother is now talking to me about sex. Where were you when I was twelve?"

"I'm sorry. I was just like my mother was with me. But I've got to know. When a man and a women want to do something but can't or don't want to have intercourse does the man ever...umm...use his..."

"Mouth? It is heavenly to be eaten out."

"And does it work the other way, too?"

"Oh yeah. A guy really likes to get a good blow job once in awhile."

"And does she...I mean when he..."

"Swallow it? Sure. What's wrong with that?" Anna laughed "They say it's loaded with protein, so you could say it's actually good for you."

"Umm... have you... done those things, like he said you might?"

"Whoa. That's getting personal. But you are putting yourself out there just by talking about it, so yeah. Don is a real pro at eating me out - sends me over the moon - and I think I give a pretty good blow job. Satisfied?"

"Uh... yeah. But one more thing. Do women shave themselves...down there?"

"Oh for goodness sakes! Of course. Some go completely bare, but I like it shaved a bit and trimmed into a triangle above my pussy."

Angela gasped at the language. "You're...pussy? Is that what you call it? And...eating out and...blow job. It makes my head spin."

"Let's get this over with. Yes, they're common terms. And Don has a cock. Any other questions for sex-ed 101?"

"No, but...well maybe sometime after I get home you can show me how to trim down there?"

"I'll show you, but you have to spill about what happened this weekend. What's gotten into you, mother? Who kidnapped my mother and substituted an alien from another planet? I don't know you anymore."

"That's what Mike said. The real Angela has emerged, and things are going to be different. I've decided to move down to the beach. I was thinking that on my walks in town I recall seeing a little two bedroom bungalow that needs a lot of work, and think I'll put out some feelers about it. I've certainly learned how to work with contractors, lord knows your father didn't want to oversee anything that had to be done to the house. The house will be sold, of course."

"You're really going to do it? If so, Don and I are looking to move out of our apartment and have saved enough money to put down on a house."

"Let's talk when I get home. I'm making lots of plans, Anna. I have a new lease on life. I almost feel like forty again. I have so much energy."

"Sex with this author really had a good effect on you."

"It wasn't sex. Well, it was, sort of. But it was more. It was all about what I wanted; to draw out the real me. It was an awakening."

The new Angela made plans the rest of the way home. And she smiled as she thought about the shock the asshole was about to get. The free ride is over. She considered looking up Mike's website to find out when he was going to do his book signing at the beach next spring. Maybe she'd just drive down alone and attend that event... just to share her plans, and hear what he wanted to share about his father, of course.

*****

Author's note: You can read about Mike's father in the Richard's Rules stories.