Angela's Daydream

Story Info
Wife has naughty a daydream about the young gardener.
4.9k words
4.11
33.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to my very good friend Angela, whose daydream, perhaps fantasy this is. She related it to me and it seemed to inspire this story, although I take it much further than she did - To Angela and thanks for you special friendship.

Part One ~ Seduction

With her husband away for so many months the garden had become overgrown and untidy so when her friend told her that her son had just finished university and was doing odd jobs around the area trying to make ends meet until he gets a job. When she heard that he be would be happy to come and tidy her garden, she jumped at the chance.

Angela Evens stood looking out of the window she was pleased to see that her friend's son had made good progress; he had trimmed the hedges and had started mowing the lawn. It had been a long hot summer and today was no exception it was very hot. There is also a lot of gardening left to do, she thought and hoped it would soon cool down for him.

Angela was casually watching him as he did his work. Because of the heat he had taken his shirt off, she was sub-consciously admiring his firm young body as the sweat trickled over his muscular chest and with his shorts on she was mesmerised. It had been so long since her husband had left on another one of his awfully long business trips and she was feeling lonely and upset.

She had married young and had never been with any other man than her husband and she was shocked at her self when she realised that she was staring at this young mans body and daydreaming again. She shook her head trying to clear the images from her mind.

The poor boy looks like he needs a drink she thought, so she invited him in. His shorts showed off strong legs and thighs and she noticed that he didn't bother to put his shirt back on, and as he entered the comparative gloom of the kitchen she sees his body shimmering with the sweat that had soaked his upper body.

She gave him the glass of cold squash and it goes down straight away. He hands her back the glass and says "another". She noted that he didn't say please. Angela looks at him and then fills up the glass and that one is quickly emptied the same way.

He stares at her and she blushes. "It must be hot out there," she says, trying to fill the void. She really is not used to talking to other men alone, her husband watches her jealously when other men are around and it annoys her because she has never given him a reason not to trust her.

"It is very hot in here as well." he replies then adds with a laugh "And you look hot as well."

She mumbles that he had better get back to work, but he just walks up to her and boldly takes her in his arms and kisses her. She tries to pull back but he is strong and persistent, she puts her hands onto his chest to push him away, but after a split second finds herself caressing those firm, strong young muscles. He holds her long enough to know that her resistance to him is weakening.

He sits down and smiles and she just looks at him. "We agree it is hot in here Mrs Evans so why are you still wearing all those clothes why don't you take them off."

Angela stammers in shock, "that it is not possible, I am married woman and you must go back out immediately." He looks and smiles at her again. However, he stood up and placed his empty glass on the side, then his hands went matter-of-factly to her blouse. His nimble fingers were quite proficient as he started to unbutton her blouse. Quite an expert, she suddenly thought. She caught a whiff of his aroma it was quite intoxicating, and that unsettled her more than anything.

This was so not right! She thought panicking; I shouldn't be starting to feel turned on by this boy. But still, she allowed him to continue to finagle with her clothing for about twenty or thirty seconds before she stepped back . She makes a futile attempt at stopping him, she is annoyed and shocked, both with him and herself but she seems powerless to stop him; and looking into her eyes he slowly continued to undo her blouse. She is like a rabbit caught in car headlights, his eyes seem hypnotic it's as if he can see right into her mind sensing her hidden desires. But then he stops. "Now finish taking your clothes off Mrs Evans," he says in a firm voice.

She is standing right in front of him her legs feel weak and her heart is beating very fast and as she looks into his deep brown eyes Angela cant explain it, perhaps its his confidence or her own vulnerability but she feels that she just has to do as he says.

After all she is used to doing as she is told, her husband is selfish and dominant in a spiteful way. But this was different this boy was assertive in a gentle way his demeanour was tender, not dominant and nasty like her husbands.

Her fingers were trembling as she continued where he left off; she unbuttoned her blouse until it hung open showing her bra. He just nodded at her and she understood instantly what he meant and she shook the top from her shoulders and threw it onto a chair.

He cast his eyes slowly down her body and then looked back into her eyes he raised an eyebrow, knowing immediately what he wanted she lowered her head in shame and confusion. Why am I doing this what's wrong with me she thought? All the same she started to unclip her skirt-letting it slide down her legs and puddle at her feet. He bent to retrieve it as she stepped out of it; he threw it onto the chair joining her discarded blouse.

He looked her up and down again this time more slowly allowing his eyes to linger on her panties and her bra. Embarrassed she stood completely still as he walked around her, she felt him unclipping her bra and then remove it. She made no effort to stop him nor did she voice any protest. She was for some reason unable to stop him or more worryingly maybe unwilling to stop him or even complain. His manner, his assertive voice, aroma and those eyes held her in his metaphorical grip.

She was dizzy with uncertainty and trepidation; she had never been so scantily clad in front of any man other than her husband. She did not know why she had allowed herself to go this far, especially with a son of her friend, a boy who's name she was not even sure of. She just knew that she felt new and beautiful tingles running through her body when he looked at her and she knew that her will to resist had dissipated.

Angela did not know why, but she had the overwhelming feeling that she had to obey him. His very presence seemed to engulf her making her feel that she wanted to obey him, that it was the right thing the do.

He stood before her and again his eyes seem to devour her, she felt goose bumps over her skin as her frustrations of many months began to manifest themselves. She was starting to feel a little strange perhaps even excited, her nipples started to stiffen, but she tried her hardest not to let him see her weakening.

Once again she did not resist as he took her in his strong arms and hugged her close to his chest. Her mouth opened in anticipation as he closed for another kiss, their tongues duelled and danced in her mouth, she had never been kissed like this before, it was setting off her previously unused nerves making her body seem alive and sensitive.

His hands started to softly caress her, gently squeezing her bottom, then massaging her breasts, she felt her nipples harden still more, extending with desire like never before they were so ready to be kissed. He lowered his mouth and sucked a nipple in; she groaned with pleasure as she felt his tongue flick over it then he kissed it and nipped it. She was shivering as these new beautiful sensations heightened her feelings and feeding her desires, all thoughts of her husband were now pushed a long way to the back of her mind.

He took a half step back from her, he could see her flushed face, hear her ragged breathing and see her nipples as hard as steel. "I think it is still hot in here and you are still over dressed for this heat," he whispered with a smile.

Angela returned his smile weakly, but there was no hesitation as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and started to roll them down her legs and off. She was trembling nervously, but her building excitement helped her overcome them. She was now stark naked in front of another man for the first time in her life. She stood stock still watching him admiring her; in a perverse way she was pleased that he seemed to find her attractive and exciting to look at.

She glanced at him letting her eyes wonder up and down his body, she audibly gasped when she saw the outline of his cock straining against the thin fabric of his shorts, it looked huge and her eyes opened wide in surprise as she saw it jumping and throbbing. She looked up at him open mouthed, he simply smiled at her.

He sat on the sofa and let his deep eyes drink in her naked beauty, and then looking once more into her eyes he whispered. "Come here Mrs Evans." Angela walked unsteadily towards him, she was aware of her nakedness in front of this virtual stranger, but conversely she no longer felt awkward or shy.

He pulled her onto his lap and she felt him wiggle his hips pushing his stiff penis against her bottom. He gently held her breast and caressed it as if he owned it and had every right to hold it, but she did not object. He started to kiss her, his passion obvious in the fervour of those kisses and Angela responded eagerly and willingly.

As they kissed she stroked his manly chest she loved the feel of it. As her kisses grew more urgent she put a hand around his head and pulled him to her. She jumped when she felt his firm fingers starting to play with the neatly trimmed hairs on her pussy.

"No please," she mumbled unconvincingly, "you must not touch me there I'm married."

"Shush, Mrs Evans," he whispered as he kissed and nibbled her ears and neck. She could feel him gently pushing at her closed thighs as he attempted to gain access to her pussy.

His kisses were gentle and sensual Angela had never experienced such arousing and stimulating treatment, she felt her thighs relax just a little. He snuggled up to her ear and whispered as he nibbled her earlobe. "Your pussy must be hot as well why don't you give it some air to cool it."

She felt his hand gently trying to ease her legs apart, his tenderness and seductive words were like magic to her. She just did not have the will power or the resistance or to deny him, so with her heart going into overdrive she allowed her thighs to be eased apart.

She drew in a sharp deep breath as she felt his finger slide between her slick pussy lips; it was as if her body was on automatic as it responded to his probing finger by pushing her hips up towards the invading digit seemingly seeking more of it.

"Wider Mrs Evans, open your legs wider," he told her.

She instantly spread her legs placing one foot on the floor and the other over the arm of the sofa she was lewdly displaying her charms just like a common slut she thought, it was an unusual word for her to use and that made her shiver excitedly.

He gently slid two fingers into her sopping cunt she was momentarily embarrassed when she heard her own juices squishing noisily as he pushed into her. She involuntarily moaned out loudly as she started a fucking motion in time with his thrusting fingers.

"You like that Mrs Evans don't you?" He teased. She was to excited to answer, so he said, "Well if you don't like it I will stop." She instantly grabbed his hand keeping it firmly in place.

"Oh god no sir, please don't stop, I love, just love it." She panted. He smiled at her and started to finger fuck her in earnest, the perspiration poured from her as her body started to thrash around, she was groaning and moaning as she fucked back zealously against his fingers.

As she thrashed about she realised that her husband was such a conservative lover, but until now she had never known any different. She had never known such pleasure; he had certainly never made her feel like this, her whole body felt alive with delicious tingles, her heart was beating fast like never before. This boy was making her feel like a woman, showing her just what she had been missing all these years. She felt dirty, slutty and nasty, but she loved those feelings they were new and exciting to her.

She felt her stomach clamp and her head spin as her orgasm approached, she let out a scream as her inner muscles clamped onto his invading fingers her juices decanting over them. Her mind went blank as she held her breath for a second, when she let it out it was accompanied by another scream, her body was racked with pleasure she had never known and she was twitching and jerking as her lust was being fuelled by her orgasm. She let out a tirade of dirty language, which is far from normal for her.

That's it make me cum, fuck me, use my cunt, you dirty bastard were some of the ways her lust manifested itself. She was normally very conservative in her language, but she had never felt so turned on or cumm so hard or so forcefully it was almost painful, but it was so beautifully painful.

He withdrew his fingers from her clasping cunt and rubbed them across her lips, her tongue instinctively swept the sweet juices from her lips and she half opened her eyes and saw him smiling down at her. He eased her off his lap she was now by his side on the sofa.

He took hold of her hand and lightly placed it onto his hard cock, she gasped as she felt the hard flesh it was as if it was burning her and she pulled away sharply. She looked up at him and saw him smile.

He put her hand back onto his manhood, "You see just what you're beautiful body has done to me. Mrs Evans can you feel the way that you affected me."

Angela's face flushed as she gently squeezed him, he must be deformed she thought it couldn't be normal to be so big. Shudders run through her body as she felt his cock jumping in her hand just as if it had a life of its own.

He got up from the sofa and stood directly in front of her. She gasped again, as her gaze locked on the bulge under his shorts. It kept growing as she stared. Slowly, his hands moved down and with an eerie calmness, he slipped the shorts off dropping them onto the chair joining Angela's clothes only his small briefs remained now. She could only stare at him in disbelief.

"I am still hot Mrs Evans; I want you to help me cool down so take my briefs off."

She still stared unbelievingly at the bulge in front of her, and with trembling fingers she took hold of the elastic waistband and started to ease them down his legs. His cock suddenly sprang free and she jumped back in shock, it was only a matter of inches from her face.

She just could not believe how big and fat it was. With her lack of experience of men she naively assumed that all cocks were about the same size, but this one was simply huge. She estimated that it was at least double the length of her husbands and so much thicker.

"Take hold of my cock Mrs Evans, hold it and see how hot it is for you and notice how it throbs for your touch," he told her. She nervously took hold of it, god it looks so big in her small hand, she instinctively starts to caress and rub it looking up at him occasionally to make sure she is doing, as he wants.

He eases her into a lying position on the sofa, and spreads her legs wide, with one of her feet flat on the floor the other leg up on the back of the sofa; she was as wide and as open as it was possible for her to be, but she was to excited to feel any remorse or embarrassment. She could not stop herself from stealing glances at his big cock the size still shocked her. He climbed onto the sofa between her legs and leaned forward and kissed her.

My God, he is going to fuck me, she thought and started to feel panicky again, he wants to fuck me but I'm friend of his mother's; but she felt those butterflies in her tummy as she considered the taboo of this adulterous coupling. Instead of revulsion at her realization, a tiny crack appeared in the once impenetrable wall that she had built around her emotions...it spread quickly. Her breath grew short, more like a series of gasps than breathing.

His kisses grew more intense and she kissed back eagerly, she knew that she was unable to resist him; she fully understood that he was in control, and for some reason she willingly and easily accepted that. She knew that she was destined to go along with whatever he wants, she tensed up knowing what is about to happen but she still jumped when she feels his cock head being slid up and down between the lips of her pussy.

She puts her hand on his stomach in a vain effort to stop him or at least prevent him from pushing to deep. She looked fearfully up at him. "Please don't do this to me you are so big it will tear me apart." She mumbled with tears glazing her eyes.

However her resolve was waning at the feel of his cock head nudging her opening. She was starting to lubricate and her breathing become ragged. "When my mother told me your husband was not a nice man and how he has deserted you and how you have been alone for a long while," he whispered to her, "I thought you may be in need of some tender loving care, so I wondered if it was worth me trying to comfort you to see if you would respond and it has been well worth it." He added with a snigger.

Angela looked up at him with doleful eyes, "are you in need of some comforting Mrs Evans?" he asked as he eased his cock head harder against her opening. She did not answer him, but she knew that she was almost desperate for some one to show some loving affection to her; she barely got any when her husband was at home and with him away for so long it was becoming unbearable, she needed to feel loved and at this very moment she felt that more than ever.

She slowly nodded her head yes in answer to his question, she felt herself submitting to the inevitable she was abandoning herself to him. "But your so big," she pleaded.

He grinned at her, "Mrs Evans I do not want to hurt you, I just want to fuck you, I will be gentle I promise."

With that he applied a steady but relentless pressure easing his hard cock slowly into her slick cunt. She was a little frightened, but by now was excited beyond belief she shuddered as she felt his cock head penetrate her. It was a strange almost painful feeling as she felt her tight muscles stretching almost painfully to accommodate his fat cock. She moaned and tried to slow his progress by pushing against his stomach. He appreciated her problems and slowed down and when his cock was fully lodged in her tight cunt he laid motionless so that she would more comfortably get used to him.

She gasped as her body readily accepted him into her love canal, "oh god your all the way in me," she panted, "I never thought it would fit."

He laughed at her innocence; "You are made to measure for me Mrs Evans, almost like you were put here only for me."

"It feels so good I feel so beautifully full," she muttered as she wrapped her legs around his back. He pulled out slowly until just the tip of his cock remained in her, then he slammed back in hard knocking the wind from her lungs and making her scream. "Oh God," she screamed again as he set a hard fucking motion that was starting to drive her crazy with lust and desire.

He was so hard and so urgent in his fucking, but he could tell by her reactions that she loved it. She was indeed enjoying it. Never had she been fucked like this his thrusting hips was driving his cock so very deep into her, she could feel her inner muscles clamping on it trying to hold it in.

Nothing else seemed to exist except the huge cock imbedded in her cunt. Nothing else mattered except the tingling that was building inside the smouldering walls of her pussy. She milked the magnificent cock as it slid in and out of her body, squeezing her muscles around it, sheathing the gnarled surface with the silky folds of her throbbing cunt as it moved faster and faster. The only sounds she could hear were the wet sloshing sounds of his cock pumping deeper and harder into her and the sounds of his thighs slapping against her ass.

12