Angela's Daydream Ch. 02

Story Info
Angela wants to resist.
6.6k words
4.02
24.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two ~ Angela Intends to Resist.

The sun was filtering weakly through the window when Angela slowly woke up she blinked and stretched, she felt well rested and although it had taken her quite a while to fall asleep once she did she slept well. The memories of what had happened with her friend's son that afternoon kept playing in her mind and that had kept her from going to sleep instantly. However she had just had the best nights sleep for a long while, she stretched lazily and got out of bed.

As she showered she still could not understand what had got into her yesterday, she had never even contemplated being unfaithful before. She still did not understand why she had that compelling urge to do what the boy told her to, perhaps it was in his eyes they did sort of twinkle and shine and seemed to look right into her soul. Maybe it was just his confidence; he was very positive and self-assured, whatever it was she must be careful not to succumb in the future. Looking back at it all though she grudgingly admitted to her self that she had enjoyed the experience very much.

Why has my husband never treated her to those lovely feelings and why does he have to go away so often and leave me for so long? She thought with a little anger. Another problem for her was that she kept visualising the boy's and her husband's cock, there was such a difference in them and in her naïve mind she was not sure which one was normal, her hubby's small knob or the boy's big turgid dick, she had a butterflies in her tummy as she pictured the boy's cock. She tried desperately to think of other things, these sorts of thoughts were just was not right she told herself.

It looked like being another hot day so she slipped on a loose summer skirt that fitted at the waist and tummy then flares out from the hips and wraps around her it tied at the waist, a light tee shirt that had a spaghetti strap that looped around her neck it was low cut at the back, a pair of white panties and as it was hot no bra, her breasts were not that big so she could get away with it easily. She made her way down to the kitchen and made a cup of tea.

She answered the ringing phone to hear her friend's voice, her nerves raced as she wondered why she was calling.

"Hi Angela its me, Jenny," she greeted. Angela was dumbstruck for a second, then said, "Oh hi Jenny, what makes you call this time of the morning?" Angela replied worriedly.

"Oh nothing really just to say that Tony is leaving in a few minutes and I wanted to make sure you are up,"

Tony, Angela thought now I know. "Yes I am up and having tea."

"Apparently he did a good job, well so he says," Jenny said with a giggle.

"Yea I was grateful for what he did, it is starting to look better, I want it tidy for when Tom gets home."

"Well I am pleased we could help," Jenny said, "he told me that you were pleased and rewarded him," she added.

Angela's, mouth went dry and her pulse raced, what had he told her she thought, her panic mounting. "Oh did he, what did he say?" she queried trying to sound as calm as possible.

She heard Jenny giggle, "Well he never really went into detail, but whatever it was it will remain our little secret."

"Oh god," Angela whispered, but Jenny heard. "Please Angie we are friends you know that I have my little secrets as well, so don't worry just have a good time."

"Jenny I can explain...." Angela started, but jenny cut her short, "honestly there is nothing to explain, I know nothing, but I do know that your husband is an arsehole leaving you alone so much."

"Its his job he has no choice," Angela protested defensively.

"You are to trusting by far Angela I think I might have to make a few enquiries." Jenny worked for a local paper and she knew a good investigative reporter that would help her.

"Please don't Jenny it will only make things worse," Angela begged.

"Ok I will be careful, please don't worry about a thing.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, and then Jenny went on in with a lighthearted lilt to her voice. "I will tell you this though my Tony has really got it bad for you, you were all he talked about last night, it was Mrs Evans this and Mrs Evans that, he really likes you a lot."

Angela was surprised and a little shocked, "Oh its just a phase I suppose sort of infatuation I guess," she replied trying to laugh it off.

"I don't think so," the mother replied, "he and I are closer than most mum and sons are and I tell you he is deadly serious. I have seen his passing flings before and this is much more, trust me."

Then she started to whisper urgently, "he is coming down stairs I have to go, but please do not mention this conversation to him."

"I wont, " Angela promised as her friend broke the connection.

She sat there sipping her tea trying to assimilate this latest piece of information. What on earth had he told his mother she wondered and for god's sake why did he say anything at all? She was momentarily annoyed with him, but Jenny was a very good friend and in any case they had very few secrets from each other.

Surely her friend was wrong in her assumptions, how a strapping young man like that could have those sorts of feelings for an older unglamorous woman like me doesn't make sense. However there was a part of her that was flattered. It certainly made her feel nice that at least some one found her attractive, and she smiled as she thought of him and his youthful exuberances.

She made her way to her bedroom and sat facing the mirror; she brushed her hair and subconsciously started to put on a touch of lipstick. She could not explain what had made her do that. She looked at herself approvingly; just smiled at her silliness and then went down stairs.

Twenty minutes later she saw him appear through the side gate and into her garden, he waved at her and she returned his greeting, he was accompanied by a boy of about the same age, he was not as well built as Tony but looked pleasant enough.

During the morning she just pottered about doing some light household chores, she kept glancing out of the window, both of the guys had their shirts off, but she could not stop herself from looking at Tony's bare chest, and she found herself occasionally stealing glances at his crutch. I must stop this she said to herself it's stupid and wrong.

She could see them sweating as they worked at trimming the tree, Tony was up in the branches sawing and cutting off any overhanging foliage, his friend was clearing the waste away that Tony dropped down. It was hotter today than yesterday and they both perspiring heavily so she made up a big jug of iced squash and invited them in to take a break, to have a drink and get out of the sun for a while.

Tony was the first to enter, he gave her a big warm smile, "good morning Mrs Evans," he brightly greeted her.

"Hello," she replied. "This is my friend Sam," he told her nodding at his friend,

"Hi Sam nice to meet you thanks for helping out," Angela responded. He said Hi and sipped his drink.

Tony gulped the first glass of squash down quickly then re- filled his glass and topped up his friends. She watched as they stood there drinking without saying very much. She started to blush as he looked at her, again she seemed drawn into his eyes and her tummy fluttered nervously, she looked away only to see him continuing to watch her.

It was making her feel uneasy and in a fleeting second she recalled events of yesterday and how he had so easily won her over.

"Its very hot again today," He observed still looking at her, "yes it is," Angela mumbled.

"It is certainly hot in here," he added. It was very warm in her kitchen with the suns rays coming in through the kitchen windows.

"No it's not too bad actually," She responded quickly trying to avoid a repeat of yesterday.

She saw him slip the lock on the door and step towards her, once again she felt spellbound and unable to move, she was looking at his face he was smiling and she looked deeply into his eyes, which seemed to be devouring her. He took her in his strong arms; she felt his muscular chest squashing against her breasts and then he kissed her.

She tried to stop him and as she looked towards his friend she whispered, "No please it's embarrassing."

He saw where she was looking and said reassuringly. "Don't worry about Sam Mrs Evans," he whispered, "he is my best friend and believe me he would never tell a soul about anything that might happen here." Then looking at him he said, "if he did he knows I would make him regret it, don't you Sam?" Sam was staring unbelievingly at his friend as he kissed this lady; he nodded in the affirmative to confirm what Tony had said.

He kissed her again this time she found it more difficult to rebuff him and she let his lips caress hers tenderly. Her tummy had butterflies again and she felt her nipples stiffening. Her mind was screaming no, stop him, but her body was starting to betray her as it sought more of those delicious sensations that it had experienced yesterday. God what is wrong with me she thought, as she tried to resist his advances, not only am I letting this young man kiss me, but in front of his friend as well.

His soulful eyes and assured behaviour, enthralled her and those soft lips were piece-by-piece knocking down her defences and weakening her resolve. So when she felt his tongue probing at her lips seeking entrance she felt compelled to respond and opened her mouth then slowly started to return his kiss.

"There Mrs Evans you like that don't you?" he said brushing her hair from her eyes. She never replied, but she lowered her eyes as her felt herself starting to blush. "You do feel very warm," he continued with a smile.

His smile was infectious and his eyes bright and Angela returned his smile weakly, her heart was beating very fast and her pussy was becoming damp. She knew he had yet again subdued her and easily got past her feeble defences. Angela knew full well where this was leading and despite Sam being there watching she felt that she was either unable or unwilling to stop him; she really was not sure which of those were accurate.

"Well lets help you cool down then Mrs Evans," he whispered as he kissed the nape of her neck. She sighed as his lips tenderly caressed her; she just loved the feeling it sent to her nipples. He gently took the strap of her tee shirt and easily pulled it over her head, pulling the shirt all the way down to her waist.

He was exciting her again in ways that she was unaccustomed to and she resisted the urge to kiss him. His teasing foreplay were making her head spin it was a deliciously different and exciting feeling for her as this affectionate foreplay had never been part of her husband's repertoire. She stood still her arms by her side as she displayed her breasts to these two young men. She did feel hot now, but that had nothing to do with the summer heat, it was all down to this boy. He has woken and stirred up feelings that were new to her. But oh how she was starting to enjoy them, they were so welcome she thought.

Tony stepped away from her his eyes firmly fixed on her breasts and she felt awkward. He looked at his friend, "don't you agree that Mrs Evans has beautiful tits," he asked. Angela felt really embarrassed and wished she could just disappear, it was an uncomfortable moment for her.

Sam stared at Angela's breasts; amusingly his mouth was hanging half open in surprise. "God yes they are beautiful," he muttered sincerely. Her mind was in turmoil she had promised herself that she would not succumb to Tony's charms again, yet here she was naked from the waist up as he and his friend discussed her breasts. Alarmingly for her she started to find that it was exciting her, she cringed as she felt her nipples harden still more, they were now very prominent indeed and she knew the boy's could not miss them.

"You still look hot Mrs Evans, why don't you take your skirt off now." It was déjà vu; this is exactly how it had happened yesterday. She glanced briefly at Sam then looked pleadingly at Tony. She was becoming used to the idea of undressing in front of him, but in front of his friend was something different.

Tony could see her concerns and smiled reassuringly at her, "you are still hot aren't you Mrs Evans?" He asked her in soft tender tones.

She looked at him his smile was disarming and his manner reassuring, "Yes I suppose so," she stammered.

The prospect of taking her skirt off both frightened and aroused her, it was so far from her normal behaviour, but Tony's piercing eyes, softly spoken words and assured manner was influencing her, the way he looked at her and his obvious excitement were making her feel sexy and wanted for the first time ever.

"Well then don't be nervous you are with friends and we want to make you feel good," he whispered ambiguously.

Angela was breathless with nerves, she held Tony's stare as she started to loosen the tie of her skirt, she felt it come free and for a second she held it in place with her hands. His eyes betrayed his mounting excitement as they drank in the delights of her body. She shuddered involuntarily as she released her hold on the skirt letting it fall and collect at her feet.

Angela stood their not moving or speaking, she watched his eyes as they moved up and down her near naked body, she panicked a little knowing that her panties were quite translucent and that they probably had a view of her trimmed pussy. His lusty gaze unsettled her and she started to cover her pussy with her hands.

He ginned at her, "I am sorry to stare like that, but you are so beautiful," he whispered in his first show of affection towards her. "Thank you," she mumbled nervously.

He stepped towards her and took her in his arms; she instinctively put her arms around him feeling her naked breasts being stimulated as they pushed against his bare chest. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue as he kissed her; she shivered as she felt his hand gently squeezing her tits with the palm brushing over her nipple.

She knew now that he would take her again; that she would not attempt to stop him Angela knew that she would willingly submit to his desires and let him use her body. At last she accepted that she was becoming very eager to experience those feelings again and that she would participate actively in her own seduction.

Her long deprived body having now tasted the fruits of attentive and caring physical love and having experienced the pleasures of proper foreplay was desperately demanding that attention again. He was slowly unmasking her new desires and hidden passions.

The fury that he was generating between her legs was slowly spreading through her body. Removing any inhibitions that may have been lingering, she salaciously remembered his big hard cock and longed for its touch. God she had never thought in this way before, the chore that was making love with her husband had become exciting and wonderful with Tony.

Again she felt slutty and a bit like a trollop, but she loved these new lewd feelings they made her feel sexy and feminine. It gave her a whole new outlook on her sex life as she sought out the pleasure she now desperately craved and her pleasure included her desire to please and pleasure Tony.

She looked towards Sam and her lust waned, she was embarrassed again, she had momentarily forgotten he was there; she eased back from his kisses, "please Tony not now," she whispered.

He looked at her and kissed her forehead, "relax Mrs Evans don't worry about a thing." She saw him nod to his friend and call him closer, her heart almost stopped with anxiety. She saw Tony take his friends hand and place it on her breast.

She was shocked and started to complain, but Tony just kissed her stopping her protests in her mouth, she briefly struggled but his soft lips and probing tongue quietened her. She now had a man either side of her and each of them was holding a breast massaging and caressing them, she sighed deeply and kissed him back feverishly.

The feeling was magnificent. There was now a mouth on each of her nipples, both being sucked into two warm wet mouths. Each man had his own way of doing it -- one eager and rough and the other soft and timid.

Then after a short while she felt Tony's hand slide down her stomach slowly moving inside her panties and stroke the trimmed hairs at the top of her pussy she gasped for breath as bolts of pleasure soared like a rocket around her body.

"Spread your legs a little wider Mrs Evans," Tony urged her, and with no hesitation she did as he told her, she felt his firm agile fingers spread her pussy and begin to dip into her wet vagina and stroke and fondle her clit.

Then she shuddered as she felt Sam's hand on her bottom and he slowly pushed his hand inside her panties, the feel of his warm hand on her arse cheeks made her shiver. He started to slide his fingers between the cheeks of her arse. It was another new experience for her and it added to her building lust. It felt incredibly good and when he fingered her small puckered hole and dipped the tip of his finger gently in she let out a loud moan which, increased to a quiet scream as both boy's started a slow fucking motion.

Nobody had ever touched her arse before and she was pleasantly surprised at how good it was, it felt dirty and nasty and she juiced some more at that thought. She had now lost all of her reserve and doubts; these two guys' were driving her to new heights of desire and lust.

She was promiscuously allowing herself to be fondled in the sluttiest way possible and what's more she loved every single second of it, she was energised and aroused by the attention. By spreading her legs even wider and trying to thrust her hips in time with their fucking motions she was actively encouraging them.

She was whimpering and moaning, telling them how good it felt and how she loved it. She was in heaven there was a mouth clamped to each of her tits and a finger fucking her cunt and another fingering her arse. God, she fleetingly thought, what a change in her over the last two days, she would never in her wildest day dreaming imagine this happening to her, but she smiled happily as she wallowed in the wonderful feelings that were sweeping her body. Fingers started to pull, pinch and caress her all over her body bringing sweet sensations that swept over her and she knew for sure that she would indeed be pleasured today like never before.

"Mrs Evans," Tony whispered urgently, the lust obvious in his voice "lets get your knickers off," She eagerly started to ease them down when Tony got onto his knees and removed them, he was level with her fanny he could see her juices and smell her arousal, and he leaned in and kissed it. She shivered at his soft touch. No one had ever kissed her there, she had read about it, but her husband disapproved calling it dirty and nasty.

Tony stood up and run his fingers through her pussy hair, "it would be so nice if you were to shave it clean for me," he told her.

He slowly started to take his shorts off; her eyes were glued to him as she waited excitedly to get another look at his cock. She noticed that Sam taking his off as well and when his shorts dropped to the floor she was again astounded at the size of his cock she felt her knees go weak with excitement and she sighed appreciatively. It was very big, maybe not as big as Tony's but not far off, then she looked at Tony's cock, it looked awesome and it was hard and throbbing just like his friends.

They came and stood next to her again; Tony placed her hand on his friends cock and smiled when he saw her softly grasp it, then with out any urging or encouragement she impatiently took his cock into her other small hand. They resumed their activities with Tony fingering her pussy and Sam her arse, she in the meantime was enthusiastically rubbing the two monster cocks.

12