Angela's Daydream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she enthusiastically wanked and stared at these two hard cocks she was now convinced that her husband's cock was the odd one out. His was so very small compared with these two, it was almost deformed and these two beauties were perhaps more normal she thought.

Tony kissed her neck, he knew that it turned her on, he whispered, "do you like these cocks Mrs Evans, do you like feeling them, holding them and do you want to feel them pleasuring you?"

She was being driven wild; her lovers were teasing and stimulating her in a whole new way. She suddenly realised the situation she was in, god I am here naked with two men, two men for gods sake, and I am holding and rubbing their two cocks, she thought elatedly, what's more I am letting them touch me up and finger my pussy and arse, god it feels so good.

She looked at Tony through her hooded eyes, "God Tony what are you doing to me?" she simpered.

He brushed her neck with his lips, "nothing that you don't want me to do Mrs Evans," he whispered softly.

"Do you like my cock," he asked again, "yes" she whispered. "Then tell me that you like it, let Sam hear you telling me," he said.

"God Tony I love your cock, its beautiful so big and proud its beautiful," she said positively and with a confidence that surprised her.

"Thank you Angela, you are a gorgeous, sexy and a really sexy girl" he responded using her first name for the first time, then he added, "You have made me very happy."

She kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth her passion surprised even him and he allowed her tongue to dart into his mouth. He kissed her back a different way, with tenderness and feeling. It went straight to her heart it was the first kiss that had excited her in this new way and she sighed happily.

"Mrs Evens we are going to fuck you senseless, we will fuck you until you faint, we are going to drive our cocks into your tight little cunt and make you scream," he whispered to her.

"Oh god," she whined "I'm going to take two cocks," she muttered.

Then she looked at him, her lust was at boiling point. "Whatever you say Tony anything you want lover," she heard herself saying.

She suddenly had an undying urge to kiss his cock, she had not done it very often at all her husbands view on oral sex had always stopped her, but now she desperately needed to feel it, to taste it and more importantly please him.

"I am sorry I have not done this before, so be patient with me and please don't tease me," she said as she slipped onto her knees and holding his cock at the base she gently kissed the tip then slowly took it in her mouth. It tasted salty and hot, but it was not unpleasant, she bobbed her head up and down on it then started to caress it with her tongue.

She felt a surge of excitement and her pussy juiced a little more as she started to suck in earnest. She readily accepted that she was going to love doing this; she may even become addicted to it she thought with an inner smile.

She felt Sam's cock on her cheek and she looked up at him smiled and then swallowed his cock into her mouth and started to give it the same treatment. Then she went back to Tony's and after that for a while she very happily went from one cock to the other, sucking and caressing them.

She felt whorish and sluttish on her knees like this before them while sucking their cocks, but she adored how she was feeling and on hearing the happy moans and groans from the guy's it pleased and excited her even more and she re doubled her efforts.

Tony pulled her up and kissed her with a new tender passion, it was not the kiss of lust, but the kiss of love. "God that was so good thank you," he mumbled momentarily losing his confidence.

"I want to fuck you in your bed, on your husbands side of that bed, so that when he next sleeps in it he will be laying on your spilt juice and my spunk after it drips from you I want it to puddle and stain his sheet." He told her.

"Oh god yes, yes lets do that lets make it really dirty for him," she replied ardently, she shocked herself at the manner of her reply, but she was so incredibly turned on that it seemed like a great idea.

She took their hands and eagerly led the way to her bedroom, her naked arse was wiggling only inches in front of the boy's faces giving glimpses of her pussy and the rosebud that was her arse. She was being touched caressed and her pussy fingered as she mounted the stairs in front of them, she really loved the attention she was getting and she could feel her confidence soaring skyward from the depths it had been before she met Tony.

She was nervous about being fucked by the two of them, especially as their cocks were so large, but at the same time the anticipation exhilarated her, she knew full well she was going to let them both have her, at any rate she was defiantly going to try it, if only for Tony's sake. She realised this was the first time she had seriously thought about his enjoyment and she smiled blissfully.

She pulled back the covers and laid down on the bed and opened her legs very wide, "this is his side," she whispered as she pulled Tony down to join her, he fell between her spread legs she took hold of his cock and guided it to her opening. He was pleasantly surprised by her new positive mood and was delighted to see her taking the lead in this small way. In a soft voice that displayed tenderness and impatience she said, "fuck me Tony, please fuck me I can't wait anymore, I want you so badly."

He lowered himself and kissed her, "oh Jesus, I want you so much as well baby, maybe more that you realise," he said as he pushed his cock into her wet, tight cunt.

She arched her hips up and moaned loudly, "fuck that feels so good lover, I really need this badly so fuck me hard I wanna feel you pounding me," she implored him passionately as she frenetically pushed her hips up in an effort to get even more of his cock in her. He started to hump into her eagerly, he pulled his cock almost all the out then he drove it back in furiously and started to fuck her hard and fast.

She could hear her very own juices squelching as he pushed into her, feel every nerve in her pussy being stimulated. She felt the hardness of his cock as her muscles squeezed him; she felt every vein in his big dick as it pulsed with blood keeping it hard for her.

Sam moved nearer to her, she saw him out of the corner of her eye, he eased her head so as she was facing him, he rubbed the end of his cock across her lips, she opened her mouth and he pushed his cock in, she started to kiss it and suck it. The very idea that she was sucking a cock as she was getting a great fucking added to her craving and sense of wantonness. It was that which inspired her first orgasm; she thrashed around and was screaming with joy and was unintentionally digging her nails into Tony's back as she clung to him.

Tony soon pulled out and turned her over so that she was on her hands and knees, he went and kissed her then slipped his cock into her mouth and she readily sucked it, tasting her own juice and his pre-cum it was so dirty so erotic. She felt Sam grip her hips and drive his cock into her in one swift firm thrust, she threw her head back in sheer pleasure, she was breathless with the buzz of what she was doing and what these men were doing to her.

After a few minutes she felt Sam pull out of her only to be replaced with Tony's cock and she shuddered as another orgasm approached. It washed over her making her legs feel like jelly, but still he fucked her, then he pulled out, Sam grabbed her hips and pulled her back then he slammed his cock incredibly hard into her hot wet cunt. She had never been fucked like this before, but she could learn to love being slammed into hard like this.

The two men took turns with her for a long while, they reduced the risk of cumming by fucking her for a couple of minutes each, then pulling out as they neared their orgasms whereupon the other guy mounted her. This went on for ages. Angela's cunt was being pounded mercilessly it was being pummelled and filled like never before. She was so very turned on by it all that she was almost in a state of delirium she was sub-consciously moaning and screaming.

Angela couldn't believe the filth spewing from her mouth now. It was almost like listening to the voice of a stranger as the years of sexual frustration came bursting forth. "Yesss that's it take me, screw me," she was urging them to fuck her and to use her she was whimpering and mumbling almost incoherently and seemingly had no control over what she was saying, but it was all dirty and nasty and added to hers and the boy's excitement.

Her body was shaking all over from having multiple orgasms; she was being taken to the heights of pleasure and she loved the feeling she only wished she had discovered it sooner, but all she knew at this moment was that she never wanted it to end.

She had no idea how long they were fucking her; all sense of time and reality had disappeared. She had no idea who was fucking her at any one time. She felt the man that was in her tense up and moan then he shot his spunk deep into her she felt her muscles grab it and milk it as he fucked her through his ejaculation.

He eased out of her and fell on the bed exhausted, but the other guy gave her no rest as he pushed deep and hard into her and started to fuck her powerfully, she could feel the other guy's cum being pushed back into her and stirred inside her as this gloriously hard cock rammed into her over used and sensitive cunt.

The man who was in her started to thrust hard and again she felt the thrill of hot cum being forced into her, she felt it splashing on her cervix and mixing with the cum already there. He pulled out and also collapsed into a chair, his breathing hard and his body sweaty.

Angela fell into a heap her body was twitching and jerking, her legs were all wobbly her hands trembling, she was perspiring heavily. Her pussy was throbbing and her sensory system was overloaded; her whole body was sensitive and alive like never before. She was totally exhausted, but extremely happy, contented and very satisfied in ways she never knew she could be.

In her doze she heard Tony say to Sam, "don't you forget mate, not a word to a soul or believe me I will fucking come and get you, she is special to me and I don't want her reputation sullied."

"I won't Tony I swear and thanks for sharing her with me," Tony shook his hand, "it was only for her pleasure really she has been so neglected, it's a crime. If you keep your mouth shut you can come over again and have her, you will be able to sample her delights once more."

She smiled as she heard him talking, she loved that he was looking after her and was protecting her in this way; she even liked the idea that he was starting to assume she was his woman and that he was already thinking about making arrangements for her to be shared again at his say so, that excited her incredibly.

She had never known a man who was as protective, caring and so sensually dominant. She liked those traits in him a lot and she knew that she was growing closer to Tony as each hour passed, she knew it might cause trouble, but he was loving her and treating her like a desirable woman not a drudge, she could not help herself or her feelings. nor did she really care.

"Thanks mate," Sam said.

"Now clear off I want to make sure she is alright," Tony said. Ten minutes later he had washed and was standing beside the bed with a cup of tea.

She blinked the drowsiness from her eyes and smiled at him, "thank you, I need this." She said. Then with a hint of sadness in her voice she whispered, "what on earth must you think of me, my behaviour was disgraceful, I acted like a common tart, I am so sorry."

He sat on the bed and put his arm around her shoulder and hugged her to him. "Please don't talk like that, I do not think bad of you at all. I see a beautiful sensual woman who I suspect has not been looked after properly." He drew breath and was nervous at what he was about to say. "I think you are a beautiful sexy lady and I think a lot of you, I just wanted to give you a special treat and I hoped it would make you happy I wanted you to enjoy a new a experience."

"Its me that should apologise for putting you in that situation in the first place, can you forgive me?" He asked.

She placed the cup down and pulled him to her, she kissed him enthusiastically, "now who is being daft, there is nothing to forgive, it was a wonderful experience I had a brilliant time, thank you so much." She smiled at him warmly.

Then she whispered softly and with sincerity, "Tony as long as you look after me I will do anything for you, anything you like, for some reason I find myself growing very fond of you and I am not sure why, but I trust you totally, so lets hear no more from either of us on this matter, lets make the most of what time we still have together."

She almost told him that she loved him, she felt as if she did, but maybe it was because of the new experiences he had given her, perhaps it was infatuation or something, but whatever it would have been bit hasty and she didn't want to scare him away. But there was no denying that her feelings were growing and so far she had no control over them.

He cuddled her close and said, "Mrs Evans I am growing fond of you as well so I agree lets just be happy." She glowed with a happiness that had been until now been beyond her knowledge she kissed him again.

She had felt the copious amounts of spunk leaking from her, but she was to tired to care, she looked down at the sheet between her legs, then she looked at Tony and with a giggle said, "do you think this is dirty enough for my husband." He chuckled, "well almost, perhaps we might need to top it up again."

A smile spread across her face, "oh I think we should, perhaps a few more times,"

She surprised her self with her openly suggestive talk, but she now felt so easy and comfortable in his company, he had changed her completely, her confidence was growing and her outlook on life was more positive. He grinned and kissed her.

She finished her tea and went naked with him to the back door, as she kissed him goodbye she whispered with a giggle, "I think its going to be hot in here again tomorrow," he chuckled at her innuendo and replied, "you can count on it, it will be hotter than ever." With that he kissed her and reluctantly left.

She had a long soak in the bath, her pussy was once more swollen red and throbbing, but she did not mind in the least she had been treated to an experience that few women get to experience, but many would probably like to, she thought naughtily.

Although she had submitted eagerly to two men and let them use her, she had overall been treated beautifully and she knew or perhaps hoped that there would be much more to come, Tony had hinted at that in his conversation with Sam.

She recalled what he had said about her hairy pussy, so she went and got her husbands razor and shaved her pussy clean of any hair, it felt smooth, soft and sensual and looked so sexy, she decided that she liked it and would always keep it this way for him.

As she climbed into bed after watching a little television, she received a text message it read: goodnight Mrs Evans thank you for a terrific day, missing you, see you tomorrow, she replied, cant wait to see you sleep well kisses from me.

Then she drifted into a deep contented sleep.

To be continued

12